Innocence Lost Ch. 36

Story Info
The virtues of Innocence are spread throughout the world.
6.1k words
4.69
18.4k
2
0

Part 35 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which the virtues of Innocence are spread throughout the world and are prominent in Congress; Innocence and Virtue are conjoined, old friends are reunited and Chastity is resolved to the service of Innocence.

* * * * *

Innocence found that her fame brought with it not only the material rewards which meant she was able to exchange her Congress flat for a country mansion; but also the cost of selling her virtues through the media. In actual fact, it was a cost which Innocence found that she rather enjoyed. She became accustomed to interviews for publications such as Cavalier and Silver Shadow, but also to more mainstream publications where sex might be mentioned, but was not their mainraison d’être. It seemed everyone was fascinated by a girl like her who possessed both feminine beauty and masculine assets.

There were also the interviews on Television and on the Internet. Some of these were geared focused primarily on the exotic and pornographic, but some were designed for a more general audience. It was a pleasure to be interviewed and not have to have sex with the interviewers or, even, sometimes to display the asset for which she was most famous. The interviews took place in the studios and sets of the movies in which she starred, or in the studio of the television program which was interviewing her. In one memorable instance, the interview took place in the grounds of her newly purchased mansion where she could show off the many rooms which she owned and the spacious gardens which surrounded it. She sat in the pagoda by the river which flowed through her garden, near the small forest which came with the lands and by the statue-lined pathway which led to her front door. It was a delight to show off her new-found wealth, and the luxury of having servants to tend to all those chores which she used to hate, and usually neglected.

The pinnacle of her fame, however, was to interviewed on the late night talk and sex show,  presented by the eponymous interviewer, a privilege only extended to the truly famous. Frances was famous for her sympathetic interview style and the skill in which she cajoled sexual rewards from her interviewees. She was even more famous for her skills at the erotic arts, which daily drew a larger audience to her show than any other program of its kind. It was not as if she were the only interviewee in this genre, Michaela Parquet, Dora Evelyn Mayle and Loretta Cinders all had similar shows on which Innocence had previously appeared, but this, Innocence knew, was the climax and one which, in itself, would generate the media attention she increasingly craved and relished.

She dressed her very best for the show, in a sexy outfit which revealed the flesh of her thighs, waist and shoulders, but discreetly hid her bosoms and, of course, her penis. These would have to be revealed later. She even agreed to wear a pair of high stiletto heels which she spent many hours pacing up and down to ensure that their unfamiliarity would not result in an embarrassing fall as she tottered into the studio. She sat in the waiting area with Leon, her agent, waiting for Frances Carmen to introduce her. There had already been two other guests. There was Sooty Cunt, a black sex actress famous for her skills in deep-throating, a skill she was more than happy to display with the other guest, Chummy Chucker, a male porn star famous for the quantity of come he so easily dispensed. There were also small sketches starring Frances’ co-presenter, Hank E. Staines, which almost invariably involved at the very least nudity and, in the final sketch, a brief interlude of cunnilingus.

And then, it was Innocence’s time to appear, which she did initially quite nervously, striding across the podium to the desk where Frances sat, cheerfully acknowledging the cheers and whoops of the studio audience. She descended onto the sofa with a broad grin over her face, waving at the most excitable members of the audience, and then turned towards Frances who directed a warm and ever so slightly sensuous smile at her.

The interview began with the usual promotion of the films she was currently in, and then some more general questions about stars that appeared in her film. An opportunity was given for her to relate a brief anecdote about some embarrassing on-set disasters the telling of which Innocence had still not properly mastered. Nonetheless, the audience laughed appreciatively and Innocence felt she could now relax as the interview proper began.

"You have your own magazine as well, don’t you?" asked Frances, picking up a copy of her publication. "it’s called Innocence, though there’s nothing innocent in its contents. It’s now won several awards in the industry, and it’s now the second biggest selling sex magazine. Only Cavalier is read by more people, and even that’s a magazine you’re no stranger to."

"Indeed not," smiled Innocence. "It was an honour to appear in it. And even more of an honour to have sex with the Cavalier Pet of the Year. That’s a day I won’t forget in a hurry."

"I can’t imagine you would," agreed Frances, who of course herself had a similar honour. "What a girl! And she does so many good things for charity too. But returning to Innocence. That’s a magazine that’s come into its own in recent editions. I know you were very brave to experiment in one edition with more artistic concerns, but it’s now a much more mainstream magazine. Is that how you would prefer it to be?"

"I am always led by my readership and of course my loyal fans. It’s they who have made me what I am, and I owe them a duty to give them what they want. Without them, I would be nothing."

"Well, not nothing, Innocence dear. Not with what you have to offer the world!" There were whoops from the audience. "Of which we shall see more later!" A spontaneous applause. "You’ve now left Congress, I believe. And live in the Country. I take it you enjoy the escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city."

"I don’t see it as an escape, more an opportunity to be more myself. Nothing beats the feel of country air on my skin or of grass between my toes."

"Very poetic. Are you making more movies in the Country, then?"

"I may. I may. I might even make films at the house I’ve just bought."

"Yes, we all saw that in . That must have been a joy to make. Though what do you think of Vanessa Venus. She’s some woman, isn’t she?"

Vanessa was the woman who presented the show. She was famous not only for the range and depth of her sexual predilections, but also for the fact that she was quite a large woman: plump with enormous breasts. Innocence had genuinely enjoyed making love to a woman whose flesh, like that of Blanche, she was able to sink into. "She’s some lover, too!" Innocence agreed. "I thought her cunt was going to swallow me whole!"

"If her breasts didn’t smother you to death first!" chuckled Frances. "But, seriously, we’ve got Vanessa on the show in a couple of weeks. That’s another woman I just can’t wait to get my tongue into!" The audience joyfully whooped in anticipation. "But, you’ve been associated with other famous people of some notoriety, like Honore L’Oeuf, the sex fiction writer. Has it ever troubled you that she’s gained so much bad press."

Innocence blanched. But she’d been warned that her friendship with the authoress would come up in the interview. "I think Honore’s been much misunderstood."

"It doesn’t worry you what she has been blamed for?"

"Honore writes fiction. I don’t think she can be considered responsible for the unpleasant behaviour of some people. I think she’s as shocked as anyone by all this adverse media attention."

"Well, we’ll find out. She’ll be a guest of mine next week, and we’ll see what she has to say. Now, you are famous for the variety of films you’ve been in. Is there any aspect of this of which you are especially proud."

Innocence hesitated. She wasn’t at all sure she was at all proud of the anal intercourse, coprophilia or multiple partner sex which she was so often filmed enjoying. Was there anything at all she was proud of? She couldn’t very well claim to have been proud to have performed in some of Honore’s films.

Frances could see that Innocence was not sure what to say, so she prompted her with a smile. "Many of your films feature men and women of what could be indelicately known as being of ethnic origin. Do you see your films as promoting love between the races?"

Innocence reflected on her passionate love affairs with Kedi and Purity. "I can’t claim to have made much of a contribution towards the causes of racial equality or black rights, but it’s undoubtedly true that I have loved people of different racial origins as much, if not sometimes more, than those of the same background as myself. I only wish I could do more to further the causes of understanding and tolerance of racial minorities in our society. It’s undeniable that much more needs to be done."

Frances could see that the interview was straying away from the light and frivolous subjects for which most people watched her show. "You are also famous for furthering tolerance of sexual minorities. Not just gays, transsexuals and hermaphrodites, but also people of some very bizarre sexual tastes."

"Well, I’ve been in a few piss films, but to be honest they’re not really my favourites. I don’t deny people their need to express their love by urination or bestiality or whatever, but it’s not really what I most enjoy doing and not really what I do in my own private sex-life."

"Do you draw any line as to what kind of sex you wouldn’t like to advocate? Or is there anything you just wouldn’t condone?"

"Anything, whether accidental or deliberate, that involves coercion is wrong," Innocence mused. She felt slightly guilty though. She knew that her private life had not been wholly innocent of sexual predation, and she was reluctant for the conversation to turn to some of her films. She could argue that people often agreed to appear in films to do things they didn’t really enjoy just to make money, but the  wasn’t really the place to present such arguments.

"And prostitution? Do you think that’s a good thing to promote?"

"It’s a career," answered Innocence diplomatically, "which if you enter willingly is surely no worse than what either you or I do, Frances."

It was time for Frances to blanche, but she recovered so quickly that Innocence wasn’t sure that the camera would even have noticed her brief lapse. "But you so clearly enjoy making films. I’ve rarely seen a sex star enjoy herself so much."

"When it’s good, it’s very very good."

"And what do you do when you’re not performing? Do you go to night clubs and hang out with the glitterati, if you don’t mind the obvious pun."

"Not especially. I’m a very private person really. I make films. I enjoy making them, and I’m very lucky in having an agent, Leon, who represents me well. He ensures that what I have, I use to its best advantage."

"And let’s see what that is!" announced Frances, standing up and making her way towards Innocence. She revealed herself as wearing nothing from below the silk blouse she wore, and approached Innocence with obvious intent.

This obviously marked the second half of the interview, where Innocence was ceremoniously disrobed to the obvious delight of the audience: who whooped and cheered as Frances persuaded Innocence to full and urgent erection. Within minutes, Innocence and Frances were both fully unclothed, except for the stilettos and bracelets and sensuously made love together on live television. Innocence smiled at the audience in paroxysms of delight at their evident appreciation and the appreciation she was sure was shared by the television audience at home. Her penis was soon inside Frances’ well-trimmed cunt and she thrust in and out in unfeigned passion imagining herself as sharing a vagina enjoyed by so many of the rich and famous. When she came, which she did expertly and with perfect timing and rhythm, she could barely believe she was able to produce so much sperm. Globules of it soared through the air, onto Frances’ breasts and onto the studio sofa, while the audience cheered and applauded, amazed to see in real life such an unusual, if not unique, display of tele-ejaculation.

Much as Innocence enjoyed living in the country in the mansion which she’d been so proud to show Vanessa Venus, she still retained her flat in Congress. It was there she was able to easily keep her engagements with publishers, film-makers, accountants and lawyers. It was also easier to keep in touch with her friends, who she still treasured above anyone else, however famous or well-connected.

Amongst the friends whose company she most enjoyed was Purity who she loved dearly. The two of them frequently met in town whenever they could, and would make love in Innocence’s flat. Although Innocence often thought about it, she didn’t wish her best friend to become her lover. Purity, in anycase, considered such relationships to be bourgeois and possessive, and much preferred her freedom. But it was while sitting with Purity in a café that Innocence once again met Twelve.

At first she didn’t recognise the girl who had once again changed her appearance. She wore a very large hat with a drooping feather on a frame that was clothed in a large red shawl which when parted revealed that she wore nothing underneath, except a pair of laced ankle-high boots and a flower whose stem was embedded in her shaven vagina. Her freckled face was scrubbed clean and her eyebrows were shaved to a mere line above her eyes. She was sitting by herself and looking rather miserable.

"Are you alright, Twelve dear?" Innocence asked walking over to Twelve’s table. "Would you like to join us?"

Twelve smiled sadly, and curiously reserved joined Innocence and Purity on the table under the café umbrella facing onto the grand plaza in the centre of Congress. "What’s wrong, Twelve?"

"Nothing," sniffed Twelve.

"That can’t be true. You’re normally pretty cheerful."

"Well, you’re the cheerful one now, Innocence. I saw you on the . There’s no doubt that you’ve got a lot to be happy about."

Innocence couldn’t deny that. Fame and fortune was clearly agreeing with her. But she was still concerned for her friend. "Come on, Twelve, what’s wrong?"

It took a while to persuade her, and several glasses of wine, but Twelve eventually confessed that she had just had finished her relationship with Gryphon who she’d met on the set of a pornographic film she’d starred in, and was feeling the pain of separation rather more acutely than she’d ever imagined. "We couldn’t stay together for long though. I’m not really what she wanted. She was obsessed with prostitutes and she was always bringing them back to the flat. We hardly had sex together, just the two of us together."

Innocence confessed to Twelve that she too had recently suffered the pain of separation from Dodie, although it was clear to her, and also to Twelve, that somehow there was less pain in their separation than Twelve was suffering. Innocence felt genuinely touched to see a girl like Twelve, who so enjoyed promiscuous sex in a state of such romantic loss. Inevitably, her compassion for Twelve soon expressed itself in lovemaking which they partook in Innocence’s opulent Congress apartment.

Innocence had forgotten how much she’d enjoyed making love to Twelve. She felt guilty that she’d not appreciated the girl’s erotic skills more and had left her so easily. Perhaps it was because of Twelve’s vulnerability, or perhaps it was the circumstances of the two girls being on the rebound, but soon their passion evolved into something more permanent. Even though Twelve was clearly enjoying her lengthy and passionate lovemaking with Innocence, she was still suffering from the pain of her separation from Gryphon.

It was after a particularly heated session, - in which Twelve had fucked Innocence with a massive dildo that seemed so incongruous on her slim pale frame, and Innocence had fucked Twelve so frantically that she found small traces of blood on the tip her glans, - that Twelve confessed how she felt she was such a hypocrite with regards to sexual matters.

"I always thought I could keep emotion out of my sex life. I never thought I could ever fall in love with anyone. Least of all someone like Gryphon. She’s not exactly a fashion matinee. And she’s so old as well! I sometimes wish I was just some kind of sex machine. I just wish I could fuck and fuck and enjoy fucking and just have no feelings at all!"

"I’m not sure that’s such a good thing," mused Innocence, stroking Twelve’s small breasts with her fingers, enjoying the surprising stiffness of her nipples.

"You’ve been so lucky, Innocence, with all your lovers. There was Kedi, Dodie, Leon, Purity, and that funny girl into theatre…"

"Mouse. I don’t know what’s happened to her…"

"All these lovers. All different ages, all different sexes, all different classes, all different races. You really are the most lucky woman in the world. And to top it all…"

Twelve left unspoken what she thought topped it all, but her hand grasped the obvious object of her contemplation and massaged it in ever-increasingly urgent strokes into erection and eventual ejaculation.

Innocence was happy to believe that her interview on the  represented the peak of her career, but she was both flattered and slightly astonished to receive an invitation from the town of Sauterelle in Brook who had recognised the former resident as a worthy recipient of the key to the town, an honour not often awarded. At first, Innocence thought it was a practical joke or even just a mistake, but further confirmation arrived from a town representative who visited her and Twelve at her country mansion.

"There can’t be very many distinguished people who’ve ever lived in Sauterelle if I’m being honoured like this," commented Innocence to the minor official as he stood nervously on the veranda. He didn’t reply, but she and Twelve suspected that the real reason for her being so celebrated was to attract some of the attention which naturally went to Innocence to the small and mostly unremarkable town, and perhaps to increase the number of visitors to Brook who might wish to come that way.

Twelve accompanied Innocence on the journey, dressed in just a broad brimmed straw hat and a pair of elegant laced shoes. Innocence chose to be fully dressed herself: she still felt nervous about displaying her unusual assets, even granted that very few people who’d recognise her would be ignorant of what was hidden beneath the long feminine dress she wore. Innocence hired a limousine to carry the two lovers into Brook, giving her the opportunity to see places she’d never seen before and to stop at places on the way.

There were many sights of interest in the Brook region. Tall mountains, clear water lakes, deciduous and coniferous forests, and many monuments to past glories. They visited the splendid war memorial of Meurtre, sat in the shade of the ancient stone temple at Grenouille, wandered through the splendid gardens of Champignon and gazed over the valleys from the hillside restaurant at Saucisson.

12