Innocent Blood Ch. 04

Story Info
Eliza introduces Damian to a donor.
5k words
4.67
22.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eliza's hands gripped the back of the couch, steadying her against Damian's deep thrusts into her body. The cushions beneath her accepted her weight without complaint, though their rough fibers were digging into her skin. Her head bowed and eyes closed, she let Damian exert himself against her. She gasped each time his cock touched her deepest recesses, and she had to admit that his roughness was having an effect on her. She rose her head back up, letting her mind revel in the feel of his hardness burying itself in her moistening folds. She didn't mind that Damian was using her, his hands gripping her waist tightly, steadying her against his assault. She knew that Damian's hunger was starting to affect him.

Knowing that she'd have to show him how to hunt, she had left at dawn to drive home and pick up some more clothes to get ready. The light weakened her, as it always did, but it was a cool day, so she didn't worry too much. Rolling the windows down as she drove, letting her long, thick hair blow in the wind, she took the time to mentally adjust to her new situation. So much had happened so quickly in the last several days, and Damian's constant presence hadn't given her a moment to pause and think things out.

There were so many things that she had to tell him, to show him. Being a vampire now would require Damian to learn his abilities and how to live in his new life. She had to teach him, to the best of her knowledge, how he would know when the hunger was starting to take over. She had to show him how to attract a partner so he wouldn't starve. She had to give him some methods of escape if he was ever in danger. The list went on, and it didn't include the things she'd have to do now that she was mated. She knew her own life would have to adjust, too.

She had barely put down her suitcase after walking into Damian's apartment when he was on her. Naked, he had lifted her up and forced her to kneel on his couch, facing the wall. Breathing heavily, he had undone the button and zipper of the blue jeans that she was wearing, pulled them down with her simple white cotton panties, and plunged his hardened cock into her. There had been no prelude, no words, no tenderness; just need. She had struggled briefly when he had picked her up, bruising his eye with a careless fist. He hadn't said anything, though, his need overpowering any other reflex that he had. She quickly realized that it was his hunger that was making him act so out of character and had stopped struggling, letting him work it out.

Eliza could feel the sweat forming on her brow. Letting out an occasional soft moan, she pushed back against Damian's body, urging him deeper into her. She could feel Damian's thrusts start to speed up. His hands worked themselves around to her breasts, still encased in the bra and sky blue baby-doll t-shirt she had worn. Gripping her breasts roughly, she cried out as he pulled her torso up against his. Damian leaned his head down against the right hollow of her neck, nuzzling against her, his tongue stroking her skin, focusing on one area. Knowing what he was about to do, she leaned her head to the side, giving him easy access. Her right hand moved up to grasp his bowed head and gripped his hair. Leaving his left hand to roughly maul her breasts, his right hand moved down to her pussy, stroking the naked flesh of her lips. Her left hand drifted down to where their bodies were joined, feeling his body ceaselessly plunge into her tightness, fully and deeply. Each of his thrusts caused her to moan, her body responding to him. She started to writhe herself against him, hoping to reach her peak with him.

Growling, Damian's teeth sunk into the softness of her skin. Crying out, Eliza felt her blood begin to flow into his mouth. The pain that she felt, combined with the daylight pouring through his window, made her realize that Damian hadn't bitten her with his fangs; he couldn't. This was a bite like any other mortal's bite, harsh, painful, and vicious. What little blood trickled into Damian's mouth from this shallow bite wouldn't be enough to satisfy him, she knew, but she didn't try to stop him. It was the only thing she could do for him right now. The hand at her breast found her nipple through the clothing and pulled on it strongly. Eliza cried out again at the sensation. Had this encounter been like the others, she would have cum at his touch.

But Damian wasn't interested in her pleasure this time; only sating his hunger. Any pain that he was causing her was the furthest thing in his mind right now. Gripping his sweat-slicked hair, she held him to the wound tighter, feeling his cock expand deep inside her body. Biting down on her neck harder as the passion conquered him, his cock exploded. His cum showered her inner walls, filling her, but she didn't cum. She couldn't cum, the pain in her neck dominating all feeling in her body. As his thrusts into her became weaker and his cock softened, Eliza lightly tugged Damian's head away from her neck.

He refused to be pulled, though. His right hand moved from her pussy to her stomach. Combined with the grip at her breast, Damian pulled her harder into him, his sucking mouth still trying vainly to pull her life into him. Each tug on her neck wrenched a cry from her. The pain becoming too much to bear, she pulled on him stronger.

"Damian," she gasped. He ignored her, his growls against her neck drowning out her soft call. "Damian," she said again, louder. Still, he pulled on the painful wound, straining for the richness that flowed within her veins. "Damian, stop!" she screamed.

Crying out, Damian wrenched his head away from her. He let go of her body, and Eliza fell against the back of the couch, dizzy and breathless. Taking deep breaths to calm herself, she turned around to see Damian sitting on the floor, his knees pulled up to his chest. His left arm was raised, covering his face. Taking a moment to pull up her panties and jeans, she moved off the couch to kneel beside him.

"Damian," she said softly. When he didn't move, she wrapped her arms around his sweaty shoulders, pulling him into her body. His hands, in turn, wrapped themselves around her, pulling her closer. He nuzzled his head into her chest, unable to look at her. "It's not your fault," she said, rocking him. She could hear him weeping, and stroked his hair.

"What happened?" he asked softly. "I've never felt like that before. I...I...I couldn't stop, it was so...good. I'm sorry, Eliza. I'm so sorry..."

"It's the hunger," Eliza said. "It's getting time for you to feed."

"But I've fed from you; several times. Why do I have to hunt?"

"Because we're blood mates," Eliza said. "My blood flows in you, just as yours does in me. Whenever you feed from me, you're taking your own blood. Do you understand? It's no better than you biting yourself. You're not gaining anything by it."

"So what do we do?"

"You wait here," Eliza said. She let go of Damian, walked to the phone, and dialed. She waited a couple of rings before someone on the other end picked it up.

"Hi, it's me, Lisa...Yes, it's been awhile...Yup, you guessed it. Are you available tonight?...Yeah, nine's fine. Usual place?...Okay, no problem...See you then...Yeah, me, too. Bye." Eliza hung up the phone and went back to kneel beside Damian. She pulled him into her again, but he pulled away, his voice and body calmer, steadier.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Someone I know. I'll introduce you, we'll all go somewhere, and you'll feed. This night is for you, to show you some of the things you need to know. I'll stick around and help you, but I don't plan on getting involved."

Damian nodded. "What if I lose control again?"

"That's one reason why I'm not leaving," Eliza said. "This night will teach you many things, one of which is controlling your hunger."

Damian nodded again and kept silent, his eyes staring into space. Neither of them spoke. Eliza moved to get up when his hand suddenly shot out and grasped her wrist. Their eyes meeting, she kneeled back down, expecting him to say something. Instead, he pulled her onto his lap, his hands weaving around her waist, holding her softly. She relaxed into his embrace and felt his cock start to harden against her, exerting a soft pressure against her pussy through her clothing. His head bent down to her neck, his lips softly licking the bite that his teeth had made. Eliza flinched, the wound still hurting, but let him continue, his tongue weaving a wet, soothing trail on her skin. His hands moved from her waist to softly grip her ass, pulling her body tighter onto his cock. Eliza gasped at the feeling of his hands on her ass and his cock pressing into her heated pussy. The pain at her neck gave way to anther feeling: desire.

"You didn't cum," Damian said, his head moving away from her neck to pull her earlobe between his teeth.

She drove through the dark streets, the windows down. Damian sat beside her, gazing out at the streetlights and other people as they shot by. She looked over at him, nicely dressed in evening clothes, wearing a black imitation-leather jacket. The bruise that she had given him had already healed, leaving his skin unmarked and pure. He looked pretty good, Eliza thought, smiling. Damian turned his head to look at her. Her smile brightened for him, and she turned her eyes back toward the road.

Damian moved his left hand to softly stroke her naked thigh, feeling the muscles flex when she sped up or slowed down. She wanted him to move higher, to reach under the black skirt that she wore, but he pulled his hand away. He shifted his attention to gently move his hand up her arm, brushing the soft fabric of the dark red long-sleeve shirt that hugged her body like a second skin. Her heart sped up in anticipation as his hand moved higher, needing to feel his fingers tease her breast.

A horn honked behind them, bringing her mind back to focus and causing Damian to pull his hand away. Accelerating, she drove through the now-green light toward their destination.

"You look very nice tonight, Damian," she said.

"Not nearly as nice as you," he replied.

Eliza smiled. "Are you ready for this?" she asked, turning the conversation to what they were about to do.

"I think so. It still feels strange to me, though. What if she doesn't like me?"

"It's not a question of like or dislike," Eliza said. "She'll sate your hunger, and you'll move on. If it's important to you, though, just remember what I told you. If you want a partner that will feel something for you, you can excrete pheromones to attract one. Naturally, they can say no, but at least the pheromones will give a little edge; not to mention your overall appearance."

"What about mind control? I heard vampires have some mind control abilities."

Eliza shook her head. "That's a legend, just like garlic and crosses. You can connect with someone's mind and see their thoughts and feelings, but you can't override them. It's what I did with you during your Change. I melded my thoughts to yours, gave you something to take your mind off the ordeal. We can empathize and touch a person's thoughts, but we can't control them."

"Then I suppose something like telepathy is out, too?"

Eliza nodded. Damian turned back to look outside his window. They drove several blocks in silence, surrounded by the life of the city.

"I don't want to have sex with her," Damian said suddenly.

Eliza glanced at him to see his face turned back toward her.

"It's like I'm cheating on you," he continued. "I mean, I'm your husband, right? Well...basically. If I have sex with her, I'd be cheating on you. It doesn't sit right with me."

"Damian, listen to me," Eliza said softly. "I won't feed tonight, because I don't have to yet. When I do, though, there's always a chance that I will sleep with whoever I feed from. Don't feel any regret if you have sex with someone you feed from. Enjoy it, revel in it, do it over and over again if you want. But don't regret it. Our lives are forever, Damian, and that's too long to feel regret about something like that. It's one of the easiest ways to feed, because your partner's mind is focused on something other than your bite. In the end, Damian, everything is subservient to the hunger, so to feel regret over things that you do because of your instincts is pointless and harmful."

"I just don't want to hurt you," Damian said softly.

"You won't," Eliza said. "Your feelings are noble, and if you were human, they'd serve you well. But you're not human any more. Some of the ethics that you have grown up with don't have to change. Others will. I know that it'll be difficult, but that's one attitude you might want to have another look at."

Damian nodded and kept silent. Eliza left him to his thoughts. There were some things that she knew he'd have to think about doing differently, however bad he felt about it.

The rest of the drive passed in silence. When they reached their destination, Eliza parked the car and moved to get out. Damian's hand reached out, grasping her shoulder.

"Let me," he said.

Eliza leaned back in her seat as Damian got out and walked around the front of the car. He opened her door and he held out his hand, helping her out. He closed the door behind her and leaned her against the car, the coolness of the steel biting into her back through the shirt.

"What's wrong?" Eliza asked.

Damian wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly into him. Eliza felt his breath brush against her ear as he leaned his head down.

"I'm still not sure if sleeping with her is something I want to do," he whispered. "But if I do, I'll try not to feel any regret about it. After all, I'll always have you."

Eliza wrapped her arms around his waist, completing the embrace. "Yes, you do," she said.

Damian let her go and offered his arm to her. "Well, let's go. My stomach's grumbling."

Wrapping her arm around his, they walked to the door of the bar, the heavy pounding of the music making its way through the walls. Making their way inside, the heat of bodies enveloped them. The neon lighting that adorned the dance floor stung her eyes briefly. They made their way past dancing, laughing, and drinking bodies to a semi-private corner of the large room. The darkness in the corner helped to lessen the intensity of the harsh lighting. They sat down at an empty table and watched the lives around them.

"Who are we waiting for?" Damian asked.

"Her name is Morgan," Eliza said. "She's someone that I've fed from before. She's willing, which is always a good thing. With people like her, you don't have to hunt very often, since there's a ready supply of partners available to you. We call them donors, but they don't do it without something in return. While money talks, they'll just as easily let you feed from them for free because it's physically satisfying to them." She paused. "If I hadn't have turned you, I have a feeling you'd have been a good donor."

Damian nodded, smiling. "Probably," he said. "That first time did feel pretty good."

Eliza turned her attention to the crowd around them, searching. Singles, couples, or groups all frequented this bar, everyone looking for a little time away from the world outside. Some were there for the fun of it, just because. Some were there to party. Others were there for passion. Each had their own reasons, but Eliza knew that those were the main ones.

"What's this Morgan like, Eliza?" Damian asked, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"She's a little aggressive," she said, smiling. "She enjoys sex, any way from just about anyone. Even though she's straight, we've been together before, as you've probably already guessed. She's considerate, though, not only thinking of herself, but of who she's with. She's also cautious, knowing the rules and abiding by them. She may push the boundaries a little, but she knows where the line is. Give her a chance. She's really nice to be with, and I'm not just talking about the sex.

"It looks like I'm going to have to find her," Eliza said, getting up and straightening her skirt. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

Eliza pushed her way through the throng, making her way to the bar. She looked at the people there, but none of them were the one she was looking for. She asked the bartender, but with no luck. She walked around the perimeter of the room, keeping off the dance floor and the mass of bodies there. She passed table after table, gazing, searching, but still unsuccessful. Sighing, she walked back to where Damian was waiting for her.

A young woman was seated beside him, talking and laughing with him. She was about Eliza's size, with slightly larger breasts and brunette hair that fell to her neck. Flashes of silver dangled from her earlobes. She was wearing a red plaid skirt, similar to the stereotypical schoolgirl skirt. Her legs were wrapped in black thigh-high pantyhose; Eliza could see the line separating fabric from skin as the woman crossed her legs. The woman's shirt was a form-fitting black baby-doll t-shirt, with the word "Devil" emblazoned on the back in red. Eliza silently walked up to them.

"...And I just had to meet you," the woman was saying, gradually shifting her body closer to Damian. Eliza smiled at Damian's obvious nervousness.

"Hello, Morgan," Eliza said.

The woman jumped, turned, and smiled. Getting up, the two women hugged, exchanged greetings, and sat back down. Eliza couldn't help grinning at the front of Morgan's shirt: the word "Angel," written in white, adorned her breasts.

"I see you found Morgan," Eliza said to Damian, as the two women sat down.

"Actually, I found him," Morgan said, smiling. "I saw you two come in, but the crowd is so thick tonight, it took me awhile to get to you."

"Yeah, right," Eliza said. "You wanted me to leave so you'd have him all to yourself."

Morgan laughed. "Yeah, that, too."

Eliza leaned back in her chair. "So, have you two introduced yourselves?"

Morgan shook her head. She extended her hand out to Damian. "I'm Morgan."

Damian grasped her hand. "Damian," he said softly. "Damian Richards."

"Nice to meet you, Damian," Morgan said. She turned back to Eliza. "So, do you want to hang around here a little bit longer, or should we get going?"

Eliza looked at Damian. She smiled. He looked like a lost child, not knowing where he was, or what he was doing there. All safety nets for him were gone, it would seem.

"I think we'd better go. Damian looks like he's going to throw up," Eliza said.

Damian smiled softly. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to big groups like this...or bars..."

Morgan stood up. "Okay. Let me go tell my friends that I'm leaving, grab my purse, and we'll go. Did you have someplace specific in mind?"

Eliza nodded. "Yeah, it's all arranged. We'll wait for you here."

Nodding, Morgan disappeared into the throng, but not without a glance over her shoulder and a wink.

Eliza turned back to Damian. "She's really cute, isn't she?"

Damian nodded, realized what had just happened, and quickly shifted his gaze back to Eliza. "Sorry. I didn't mean to stare at her."

Eliza laughed. "I told you before that it's okay. No regret, remember?" Damian bowed his head and nodded. Eliza waited for him to say something, but when he didn't, she broke the silence. "Do you want to sleep with her tonight?"

"I don't know," Damian said. "I mean, if I'm not supposed to feel regret, then, yeah, I would. What would you do? I mean, you wouldn't be...there...would you?"

"No, I'll leave you two alone. I just want to be close if you need help, or if something goes wrong. I can only tell you so much. The rest you have to do it to learn it. After tonight, though, you won't have to feel awkward when you go hunt. I think you'll catch on quick."

"Thanks," he said. He paused. "How old is she?"

"Twenty," Eliza said. "It's okay, you won't get in trouble."

12