Innocent---But Disciplined Ch. 02

Story Info
Wasn’t what they did the first time enough?
2.3k words
4.39
75.9k
21
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,116 Followers

To fully follow this story, please read my story, Innocent—But Disciplined, first. Thank you, Laura

I knocked and heard the room go silent. Then Mr. Hardyman's voice was calling me to come in. I pushed the door open and stepped into his office. I was more than a little surprised to find the other three members of the College Management Board there. They all had drinks in their hands. Ms. Fisher smiled at me and the other two, Mr. Allen and Major Blakely, looked at me nervously. Mr. Hardyman was as usual seated behind his large desk.

He looked up at me and smiled. "It's hopefully your last visit, Mrs. Bradshaw, and I said I would have a little surprise for you; so if you would like to strip naked for us, we can all get started."

I looked at the others, than at Mr. Hardyman. "Strip naked?" I said. "Here, now?"

He smiled and nodded. "If you would, please. I have just been showing the board a few scenes from the videos I shot of our other little sessions over the past three weeks. I don't know if you knew it, but I videoed them all; something to look back on." He smiled.

I was shocked to hear this. Had they actually seen what had been happening to me over the last few weeks? My legs felt weak at the thought.

Just what was this all about? Were they all perverts at this place, just like Mr. Hardyman?

I looked at him. "I won't do it; not this time. I'm not going to strip; not here in front of them," I said, indicating the three board members. "You can't make me!"

He did not argue, he just smiled. "I think you will, my dear. Otherwise a copy of our little video will find its way to your husband. Would you like to view a snippet?" He lifted up a remote control from his desk and pressed it. The screen on the wall mounted TV lit up and I was horrified to see a close up of myself standing naked with the nipple clips and chain hanging from my extended nipples. Then I was leaning back against his desk as Mr. Hardyman invaded my pussy with his fingers, and you could clearly hear me pleading with him not to stop.

Tears ran down my face and I wiped them away with my hand. "Please, Mr. Hardyman, you wouldn't. You know it would be the end of my marriage."

He smiled. "I would indeed, Mrs. Bradshaw, but I would much rather you just complied with my request. It's just going to be a little fun and relaxation for everyone, and then hopefully for you, it will all be over."

I knew when I was beat. If I did not go along with him, both my career and my marriage would be over. I looked at the three of them all seated watching me, waiting patiently. I bit my lip to hold back the tears as I slowly started to unbutton my blouse.

With the blouse removed, I unclipped my skirt and eased it over my hips. I saw the three board members watching with interest as my skimpily clad body was slowly exposed. Mr. Hardyman was leaning back in his chair, a satisfied expression on his face. He looked over at the board members.

"Quite an attractive filly, don't you think, Major?" The Major nodded, rubbing his hands together and never taking his eyes from me...

With only my bra and panties left, I looked at them pleadingly, hoping for a reprieve, but there was none. "Hurry up, young lady," Mr. Allen said impatiently. "We haven't got all evening."

Resignedly, I reached behind for the clasp of my bra. I saw the Major lean forward in his chair as the bra fell loose and I slipped the straps down my arms. Now my breasts were revealed and I sensed with acute embarrassment my nipples hardening in the coolness of the room.

There was no point in protesting any further so I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my panties and slid then down over my hips. They dropped around my feet and I stepped out of them. I stood there and faced the members of the board completely naked. They all looked at my body with interest. Even Ms. Fisher smiled as she carefully looked me up and down.

"Well, what now, my friends?" Mr. Hardyman spoke up. "Here we have our rather delicious Mrs. Bradshaw naked and awaiting your pleasure."

The three of them looked at each other. Then Ms. Fisher spoke. "Well, gentlemen, you know my pleasure. I was hoping Mr. Allen would do us the honor with that impressive weapon of his."

I looked on with horror as Mr. Allen stood up, a slight smile on his face. He placed his glass down on Mr. Hardyman's desk and began to unfasten the belt on his pants. With the belt undone, his pants dropped down around his feet.

I looked at Mr. Allen. He was standing looking at me with a look of hungry anticipation on his face as he stood there and slowly stroked his hands along a growing erection.

I realised at once with some horror that this pervert was preparing to fuck me there in the office in front of the others. The others in the office looked on expectantly as he moved towards me gripping his enormous erection in his hand.

"You can't! I won't let you!" I cried out as he advanced towards me. "Please, I'm a married woman." I cringed against Mr. Hardyman's desk.

"You can and you will, Mrs. Bradshaw!" Mr. Hardyman exclaimed. "And you will submit with good grace or it will be worse for you."

I realised there was nothing I was going to be able to do. Dejectedly, I stood there awaiting my fate. Mr. Allan stood before me. I could feel his cock nudging up against my pussy. I could not believe what was happening to me. He grinned at me. "You are a delicious little thing, aren't you, my sweet slut?"

He began pawing my breasts. I tried to pull away, but I was up against the desk. He squeezed them and pulled on my nipples. I tried not to show any emotion, but it was painful and I could not help myself crying out. I could see the others watching. Ms. Fisher was licking her lips, her hands tightly clutched together as she watched the pair of us. The Major just sat there openly rubbing his hand over a growing protrudence that was beginning to tent his pants.

Mr. Allen smiled at me. "Now, my dear, I want you to turn around and lean over Mr. Hardyman's desk for me."

I knew what was coming. I was shaking as I slowly turned and looked into the leering of Mr. Hardyman. Mr. Allan pushed my head down. "Grip the desk at the far side," he said. "Then hold on tight. We are going for a bumpy ride." As I bent over his desk, my breasts hung down. I saw Mr. Hardyman grin. I felt my legs being pushed apart and a hand reaching between my legs, fingers probed my pussy,

"My, my, to say you aren't interested, young lady, is an understatement. You are certainly very wet."

I couldn't believe it. I was actually juicing up. Oh my God, how could my body let me down in this way? I didn't want this, but my body was saying otherwise. Then I almost screamed out as I felt the first movement of his cock between my legs nudging up against my pussy lips, spreading them wide, opening me up for his pleasure. I lurched forward as he thrust himself into me. In one way I was thankful I was so wet. He really could have done me some serious damage with that thing if I had been dry.

He gripped my hips and began thrusting into me, grunting with the exertion. I had my eyes closed now trying the block out the shame. Suddenly, I felt hands on my breasts. I lifted my head up to see Mr. Hardyman still seated in front of me grabbing hold of my breasts. They were hanging invitingly before him. He was caressing them roughly and tweaking on my already extended nipples.

Then suddenly there was worse to come as I found myself responding. I was groaning partly due to the pain and the rough treatment, but I could feel myself waiting expectantly for that next thrust, pushing myself onto the invading cock, unbelievably wanting now to feel it going deeper inside me.

"Look, Major, the little slut's beginning to enjoy it," I heard Ms. Fisher call out. "Fuck her harder, Geoffrey," she intoned. I felt my invader respond. My breath hissed between my clenched teeth. And I nearly swooned. I had never felt anything like this before.

Suddenly, Mr. Allen went rigid. He was trying to hold back. I did not want that. I contracted my vaginal muscles and gripped him tightly. He cried out, and then I relaxed. With a sharp intake of breath, he erupted into me, filling me to capacity. I felt it oozing out and running in warm streams dawn my thighs. Then he was softening inside me, and slowly he withdrew his limp tool.

"Come on, Major, are you going to get stuck into her now?" Miss Fisher inquired.

The Major nodded. "No point in letting it go to waste," he said, raising himself from his chair and looking over to where I was still leaning over Mr. Hardyman's desk.

"Wonderful tight arse she's got," I heard the Major comment, and then I cried out as two sharp slaps landed on my bare flesh. "Pity I'm not a woofter. I wouldn't mind slipping her one in there." He laughed as he slapped my bottom yet again.

I saw Mr. Hardyman smile. "I'm sure she wouldn't object if you wanted to, Major."

"No, that's not for me. She has a pretty little cunt and Geoffrey's already reamed it out for me, so that will do me."

I felt my head being pushed forward again and the Major's rough hands opening up my legs. Then I felt the hardness of his cock as he worked it up between my thighs, probing my pussy lips, and then he was slipping easily inside aided by the lubrication left be his fellow member on the board.

As the Major began to fuck me, I could feel the roughness of his tweed suit rubbing against my skin, and again, although I tried to resist, I could not stop myself responding to his urgent thrusts. You are nothing but a common whore, I thought to myself, and I felt ashamed to call myself a woman.

Behind me I could hear the voice of Ms. Fisher urging him on. His finger was digging into my hips as he gripped me roughly. In front of me Mr. Hardyman was now joining in. He, too, had his cock out, and he was stroking it with one hand while with the other he was again groping my swinging breasts.

"How are you enjoying our little cum slut, Major?" Mr. Hardyman asked. There was a muffled grunt from the Major as he thrust into me again. I could not help contracting my muscles and gripping onto his cock. He groaned. I thrust hard against him knowing that I was about to cum again. I no longer cared what they thought about me. I had been degraded; I had been humiliated; what more could they do? I no longer cared. All I wanted was sexual satisfaction and if that meant allowing them the pleasure of my body, so what?

At last the Major came. With a cry, he eased himself out and I felt the juices oozing out and running down my thighs once again. I was now breathing heavily from all the exertion and my pussy was beginning to feel tender. I looked at Mr. Hardyman. His cock was hard as he slowly stroked it. "I suppose you want some of me as well," I hissed.

He smiled. "I'm not adverse to dipping my rod into a sloppy bucket," he said as he stood and came around his desk. I groaned as his cock slid easily into my wet hole. He reached around and grabbed my breasts, squeezing my firm, tender mounds painfully as he continued to thrust into me. "I guess you won't be a naughty girl in future," he whispered into my ear. I felt him begin to quicken his actions. At least this was not going to last long, but again I found myself responding.

He pinched my nipples and twisted them. I cried out. I heard Ms. Fisher's voice behind me. "Ride the little whore."

"Go for it, Bob," another cried.

Then I couldn't believe myself as I felt myself whispering, "Oh yes, my God, yes, make me cum." And I thrust my arse up against him, crying out as he erupted. At last it was over. The three guys left the office to clean up and I was left with Ms. Fisher.

"You put on a very credible performance," she said. "And from what I saw, you enjoyed it. You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

I looked down at the floor not knowing what to respond. I couldn't believe how I had behaved. I had not fought against it. I had just let them have their way with me.

"You'd better go and get yourself cleaned up," she said. "Or should we send you back to your husband as you are? I wonder what he would say if you were to arrive home with three guy's spunk running down your legs?"

I looked at her alarmed.

e smiled. "I wouldn't do that. It might spoil my fun. I have uses for a little slut like you."

I nearly collapsed when I heard those words. I thought after this it was going to be all over. Oh God, I wasn't going to have to suffer more. Was I?

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,116 Followers