Innocent Exhibitionist

Story Info
I'd split from my boyfriend...
8.4k words
4.31
66.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers

I'd split from my boyfriend and went back with mom until I found a place. My parents went different directions a long time ago and her actions told me she liked privacy.

There was a small house for rent in the paper and I called right away. A man answered and said I was second in line before starting to take my information. First he wanted to know the means by which I was able to pay the rent, and my name. I told him my name and that I'd been with a legal firm in town for several years. I said he could call and ask anyone for a reference. He needed my age and the number of people who'd be living there. I told him I was twenty-seven and single. The man paused a few moments.

"Pets?" he asked.

I replied that I didn't keep pets and then asked a few questions of my own.

He wanted to know if I could come by in the morning at nine-thirty. I said yes, and then asked about the other caller who's interested.

"Most people are disappointed when they see how small it is," he explained.

A man who I assumed was the landlord was already looking at me from the front stoop as I pulled to the curb. He stared at my tits as I walked across the lawn before he came down the steps to meet me. I was use to guys looking at my chest with its pleasantly odd appearance, and girls too.

My breasts have a tubular-conical shape often referred to as 'torpedo tits' that grab people's attention. I usually dress to downplay them, but I can't help if people gawk at how I naturally developed. They hold my bra up instead of the other way around, but I wear one for modesty. High up on my chest and unable to sag, they ignore gravity to protrude straight out nearly four inches as once measured by my ex. My puffy nipples have a base the size of a quarter and twice as thick with pencil eraser tips.

The man who was overweight, bald, and about forty kept wiping his forehead with a towel. The sun was beating down and I really started to sweat as he talked and then led me around the outside to point out a few things.

It was summer in the south and I'd expected to go from my air-conditioned car directly into an air-conditioned building of some type, touring a yard never occurred to me. Normally I wore a bra in public, but it was morning and I assumed the house would be taken already. I'd jumped into some cut-offs and tucked-in a colored tee shirt that was now a wet tee shirt in the onset of oppressive humidity.

We walked through the front door and into an icebox. The living room was about a quarter the size of the house, but had a massive air conditioner built into a wall as a substitute for central air. The frigid air blew up to the ceiling where it traveled across the room and came back down on my wet chest.

The once sturdy cotton was already pasted to my tits as if it'd been painted on when my puffy nipples hardened before both of our eyes. I might as well have cut one-inch holes in my shirt for each to stick out. There was nothing I could do except play innocent, as I truly was.

It was surreal to look him in the eyes with friendly confidence as we talked, both of us keenly aware that I was virtually topless. He couldn't help but to steal glances while we carried on a conversation and I was beginning to like it. There was a nervous electric current running through me like being super horny, but more in my mind than between my legs. The shirt and I stretched out over the sink to look through the window for an extended moment, but he shouldn't have been looking in the first place.

The landlord took fifty dollars off the rent when he offered me the place, saying it was worth it knowing I'd be a good tenant. I signed a lease then exchanged a check for a key.

We were talking on the front stoop and getting sweaty again when a car pulled up. "It's rented," yelled the landlord as he waved. He immediately said goodbye then started down the steps, only to stop at the bottom and turn around. "I'll need a key if you change the locks, but most tenants don't," he said, having to look up between my tits to see my face. He went to his car and quickly left.

I moved my car into the driveway that ended at the corner of the house. The neighbor was very close with only about fifteen feet between us. The house sides were like mirror images with both having two windows directly across from each other and all the shades down.

Drenched with sweat worse than before, I just had to see my backyard again. I'd turned around and was returning when I saw a woman looking out one of the windows. She looked at me for a moment and then smiled before pulling the blind back down.

I realized that my shirt was clinging like skin on an orange.

I'd been in my new place for about a week when I got home to see a good-looking guy pounding on the neighbor's door. "Angela, why are you talking to me like this?" he kept shouting while hitting the door with the side of his fist.

A woman came out and shoved a ball of clothes in his arms. "I told you it was casual!" she shouted, along with a few more sharp-edged words. He was walking away when she snapped her head in my direction and made a pretty smile before backing into the house.

"All-right Angela," I said before climbing the three steps to my front stoop.

Once inside I felt like something wasn't right. I keep a neat house, never understanding why some people choose to live in a mess they've made then have to clean it up. My bedroom door was half-closed when I always leave all the doors open to fend off mold. I chalk the doors but the wedge looked like someone had tripped over it. I figured that I must've been in a hurry that morning, but when I was changing I noticed that a drawer was partially open. Again I figured that I was in a hurry, but I couldn't help thinking that once was an accident and twice was not.

Later in the evening, I'd just got into the shower when I heard a thump against the wall outside under the window. I froze for a minute, and then thought it must be a wild animal living under the house. The bottom of the vinyl curtain hung below the windowsill, but the plastic material didn't sit flat. There were waves that would allow someone to see in but the view would be very limited.

My libido instantly went to twelve on a scale of one to ten as a surge went through my bloodstream. I hadn't forgotten the erotic high when I'd inadvertently presented my cotton-clad breasts to the landlord.

The innocence of privacy in my own home liberated me and I let myself be swept away. I started to slide a soapy hand up and down the thigh under the curtain and tried to imagine what a peeper might see. Then I turned my sexy pear-shaped ass to the window and slid both of my soapy hands over my cheeks a few times. My mind flooded with images of my body stretched out over the sink and what my tits must have looked like, then I slid my fingers between my legs. A peeper couldn't see my fingers working my clit, but would've guessed what I was doing by watching my ass flex and bob on top of bowed legs.

I reasoned that the landlord had left quickly so he could jerk-off on the way home with my tits in mind. I imagined him stroking a big hard dick sticking out his fly until he shot sticky globs of cum all over his shirt. Like flipping channels, a vision of Angela focusing on my thin-coated tits from her window filled my mind. I started to feel my own breasts and pushed myself over the top. My pent-up frustrations of the last few months were released with a restrained scream that took a minute to recover from. I don't touch myself too often but knew I'd be doing it a lot more. Feeling a little ashamed, I finished my shower thinking how I really needed to get laid.

The square house was divided into four rooms with a small bathroom, all accessed by a good-sized square central hall. With the bathroom being so small I'd dry off in the hall where the steam dissipated into the conditioned air.

I noticed that the side door window across the kitchen must provide and excellent view. Never meant to stop a voyeur, the shear flowered curtain didn't fully cover the glass. I was simply standing in the middle of my home with curtains on the windows, but stark naked. I toweled my hair with hands above my head lifting my breasts higher than normal while I fantasized that someone could be watching, again an innocent exhibitionist. My nipples got hard as I basked in the eroticism of being so totally exposed while simply drying-off after a shower. I was about to start getting myself off right where I stood when I regained my senses and stepped into the bedroom.

I'd leave the window open since the air-conditioner wasn't effective on this side of the house. Nobody had an angle to see in with the houses so close together so I'd walk around nude to air dry before bed. Angela's shades were always drawn and I didn't care if she saw me with my tits out anyway.

After ten minutes I went to close the window and noticed that her shade must be up. I could see ambient light through a door at the back of the room and became very much more aware of being totally naked. The spark instantly returned as I reached up for the blind and paused, savoring the moment while fully stretched-out.

I knew it was all in my mind, but the possibility of having my naked body sexually looked at by another woman overwhelmed me. I flopped back on the bed where I quickly took care of myself thinking what I must have looked like to her. That was the first time in years that I'd gotten off twice in the same day, let alone the same week, by my own hand. It affirmed my need to get a stiff dick in me.

The next day I turned the corner onto my street and saw Angela getting out of her car. She was already walking over as I pulled into my driveway.

I hadn't noticed what a bombshell she was from a distance. She had a radiant glow of healthiness in a beautiful face and semi-curled black hair with a Jane Russell figure. Her large breasts were incredible to look at with deep cleavage holding firm into a low cut top. I couldn't take my eyes off them with her nipples shown to be well up her breast's sexy slope.

She introduced herself and said how pleased she was that a girl had moved in. She described past tenants as a string of introverted chunky guys who still wore their high school clothes. We ended up chatting for an hour while I explained how my ex-boy friend dumped me for a younger woman. "After six years of sharing an apartment I thought we'd get married and have a kid someday. So much for being loyal and dependable," I said, adding "I doubt she'll still be sucking his dick after six years."

I heard the heavy bass of a rap-mobile a few blocks away as it came closer and pulled into Angela's driveway. "Sounds like you certainly did your duty. Your time can be much better spent girl," says Angela. She glances toward the stud in a half tee shirt and gold chain who's standing in the driveway. Keeping him waiting, she talked for a few more minutes. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you," says Angela with a big smile. I couldn't keep my eyes off her swaying ass as she walked away.

I didn't have any female friends outside of work when I was playing wife and was very happy to have one as a neighbor. I felt totally at ease with Angela, but it did occur to me that I didn't actually see her drive into her driveway.

Inside, I again noticed that something wasn't right. My underwear drawer was open and it looked like someone had rifled through it. I checked a few other drawers and found the same thing.

Obviously the landlord had to be letting himself in and had some sort of interest. A wave of eroticism swept over me when I realized that I could do whatever I wanted in the privacy of my home.

Finding my Polaroid, I loaded some film in a frenzy then striped off some clothes. Hesitating to think about what I was doing, I welcomed the surge of sexuality that pushed aside all reason. I ran to the air-conditioner and played with my nipples until they were ready then hurried back to my room. Without showing my face I took a few pictures of myself topless in the mirror, with one super close to a puffed nipple. I very lightly numbered the backs with a pencil and buffed-off my fingerprints, then put them back in the same film box. I left it on top of my dresser and set the box so I'd know if it'd been disturbed at a glance.

I was washing my hair when I again heard a muffled thumping against the house and my mind switched gears. Soaping my thighs using my hands, I kept going down my leg until I was bent over enough for my tits to be seen. I turned my bell-shaped bottom to the window to do a split so I could soap my ankles. Only soapsuds covered my backdoor but I needed to push even further. I raised up to arch my back while sliding my soapy fingers beyond my pussy to my ass crack and back a few times. Working my clit, an orgasm was building when I rotated my ass up to show some pussy from behind. The soapsuds had washed away to reveal my private opening but my finger work stayed just out of view.

A wicked thought suddenly hit me and I came hard with my spread butt thrusting even higher in the air, but the thought still had a grip over me and I needed more.

I darted out to the hall dripping wet just in time to hear shoes on the side door landing. Now knowing that it wasn't fantasy, I froze-up and stood holding the towel to my hair with my elbows up. My wet body was on full display with my side to the door and I felt so incredibly naughty. I was absorbed in erotic pleasure by just standing there, and then I turned toward the window being careful not to look at it. I dried my arms and shoulders with my light forest in plain view between mostly closed legs. Turning one way then the other, I slowly dried my breasts showing mostly skin.

Again presenting a side view, I bent at the waist to dry my ass down to the ankles. The roundness of my sexy smooth bottom is mostly in the lower half, where it also happens to be a tad wider. I get looks coming and going as it is, but bent over it's ten years younger.

Not wanting to stray too far from innocence, I simply went into the bedroom. While contemplating whether the experience was real or just my imagination, I walked to the window and saw that Angela's shade was up and her lights on. I quickly flipped-off all my lights and closed the door. Pulling the shade down, I left a gap to look through and squatted on spread knees and my fingers between my legs.

I could see through the window of the first room and into the kitchen. After just a few minutes, Angela came in wearing a long patterned blouse like a robe. She presented a side view in standing at the sink and started to wash the dishes. After a short while she dries her hands, makes an exaggerated wipe of her forehead, then unbuttons her shirt that slips off her shoulders.

Now in a bra and panties, she went back to the dishes. Angela took the only plate from the dish drain and washed it again. Her waist was perfectly toned, not skinny or fat, and her gymnast ass and legs were amazing. A few minutes later she again stops and wipes her head before reaching around back to undo her bra. She took her time unveiling her breasts, then held her bra out behind her at arms length and drops it on the floor. I loved how cute she was being.

Now topless, she went back to the dishes. I hadn't seen a woman's bare breasts live since school and never cared to look them, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. They bounced as she moved, then lifted when she put her hands above her head to stretch.

Then she bent over letting her breasts hang, sticks her butt out, and slides her panties over her round ass and down to the floor. She steps out of them and turns around slowly to present a side view again. Standing there with her eyes closed for a minute, I saw that she was getting off in her mind as much as I did.

Angela walked toward me and into the unlit room. Coming straight to the window, she turned on a lamp that brightly lit the front of her. She was clean shaved with petite lips and sported very small areolas on her big tits. After a minute she turned her side and reached up on her toes with ass tight and the backs of her legs tensioned. Hanging there to soak up my attention, she cupped a breast with her free hand then pulled the blind down with the other.

I'd held my own breast and was plenty wet. I humped my hand with my stomach pressed to the bed then rolled over flat on my back just after I climaxed. I was thinking how very badly I needed a hard dick in me and decided to do something about it.

I broke the golden rule and went on a date with a guy from the office. He acted like he still lived at home and dressed like it, but I'd been his buddy at work for a year or so. I confided in him about being single again and dropped way too many hints before he asked me on a date. He didn't look all that bad and I wasn't interested in getting married.

He picked me up and bought dinner over my objections, and then took me to a movie. I felt like I was back in high school but invited him in when we got back to my place. Now in private, he went frigid and clammed up. I got us some wine but that still didn't help. Excusing myself to slip into something a little more comfortable, I passed by the air-conditioner setting it to run full-blast the next time it kicked-in.

In past life experiences I'd dress conservative to be a lady and let the guy fight his way in, but I didn't have time for that. I was wearing a skirt that fell a few inches above my knees so I just took my panties off. Then I shed my bra and put on a light blouse that had a tendency to open between the buttons.

I scooted over next to him on the couch and pretended like I was getting drunk. Facing him, I had one foot on the floor and the other leg folded underneath. My lips were barley concealed under a two-inch curtain of my skirt that was hiked way up on my lap. The air-conditioner kicked-in with the expected result of my nipples rising to the occasion while the gaps in my blouse gave him nice views. I kept busy as the host and would lean over the coffee table to tidy up. I was getting off but only for a few seconds at a time.

It was hard to believe I couldn't get laid even when throwing myself at him, and that I had to resort to this. I had to do something so I pretended to spill my wine on my shirt and did a little too good of a job. Soaked with red wine, I took it off in front of him to reveal my hard puffy nipples then rushed to soak it in soapy water.

"I guess there's no need for me to cover up now," I said, and I returned to the couch still topless with my high beams on. I hadn't realized that my skirt had ridden up so high that my pussy was on full display and pointing right at him.

He suddenly got up to excuse himself and hurried out the door. There I sat, topless with my pussy exposed, and on a first date no less. I wondered if I'd been a little too forward. "There goes my reputation."

Angela came over the next day and we talked in the driveway. We must have been there for two hours leaning against my car with our nocturnal adventures having no part in our conversation. When I told her in detail about my failed date she said that I didn't have to compromise for anyone. I'd never had anyone talk to me like she did.

A police car came up the street and turned into Angela's driveway.

"I hope you don't have trouble," I said, concerned.

"He pulled me over the other day. I'm gonna' have him put me in handcuffs," explains Angela. She slipped her hand under mine and interlocked fingers to give a soft long squeeze as she said, "You should see," before striding away.

I was a little surprised by the physical contact, but it was more than okay with Angela.

While outside, I decided to take a look around back. The first thing I noticed was that the light colored vinyl curtain must silhouette my tits very clearly. The ground was higher than I thought so I was able to look through the curtain bottom inside the window. I was surprised at just how much might be seen by a voyeur and dragged a metal garbage can in front of it. Then I went around to the side door and was shocked at what a clear view a person would have.

Rubigon
Rubigon
24 Followers