Innocent Flesh Ch. 1

Story Info
She abruptly learns of her hidden desires.
3.4k words
3.57
85.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited By Goldsssnake

************************

Cherry took a deep breath in hopes of lifting the sullen burden that lay heavy upon her heart. She owed these images of gloom, this gallery of bombarding relationship pictures in her mind, solely to the fact that she was truly single...

By now Lamar and her would be back together but this time it was for real. She validated to herself and by herself that her lover had fulfilled his last duties in her life and she was now going to have to struggle with bouts of anxiety and frequent symptoms of inadequacy that go along with being newly divorced. She didn't always understand patterns of behavior.

It seemed Lamar's vest pocket drug habit had made him two different people and one of them worshipped her and the other would attempt to batter her at times; sparingly of course, the way small and passive men do when they harbor deep seated jealousy for the strong and beautiful woman which they are madly attracted to and long to control.

It was because of Lamar that she lost her job as a physical therapist. She also lost her pride and some fake friends during the ordeal. She had brought drugs home but only because Lamar begged her too. Caught with her hand in " the pill jar. " She was paralyzed. She could roll those eyes and blush, yes she could.

... Yes. She was now having trouble managing money and coping with general emotions and everyday feelings.

The only reason she was with Lamar or had been with any man at all was because... she liked sex.

She turned her head around like a radar to hone in on approaching foot steps. She had one of those bodies that reminded you of those plastic flexible drinking straws, You figure all her body movements, especially twist and turns, originate from her waist all of the time.

That's the way she operated her 5 foot 7 medium frame, her mid body was mostly legs and stomach. Her connecting chest coveted 2 slightly uplifted 34C cup breast, they hung with womanly dignity. An asset to the strawberry blonde locks that often feel across her face in times of business rush, and then to find the pretty hair stuck on her face in glistening streams of small strands moistened by her red lipstick and teeth when ever she held her head down to run the register with out brushing it back.

Her boss, Linda, came strolling through the office door, She always bragged on Cherry's looks weather she looked attractive that given day or not.

Linda knew she was self conscious and flighty and often assumed Cherry was hung over or taking something herself. Cherry often lit her cigarette with shaky hands and blaring suck sounds.

"Well Look at this! Don't you look all prettied up and sexy!" - remarked Linda to improve on Cherry's mental outlook.

Linda observed the office and overall surroundings and she sensed Cherry was worried.

" Hon you're doing great!" - said Linda clearing her throat- "Has Brenda not come in this week?"

" Nope!" said Cherry frowning and blowing cigarette smoke through her clenched teeth...

About that time Brenda splashes in... " Hey girls"

" Sorry I haven't been to work or didn't call but my other part time job at the convenience store worked me over and I was too tired to come in. " - said Brenda

"Sure Brenda, drop by any time to work. " - said Cherry as she studied Brenda's face..

" Cherry, C'mon You know I don't have a phone and I'd do anything for you. "

About that time Linda decided to go because she knew the store was caught up and she decided to leave Cherry and Brenda there to run the place.

" Ok Brenda, I'm going in the back to varnish some coffee tables that need to be out for Mrs. Nelson to see next time she comes in. " - Cherry said.

About that time the phone rang and it was Linda on her cell phone asking for Brenda to take the company van and make a pick up at an estate sale she had visited two days ago and bring the pieces back to the store.

Brenda said bye to Cherry and wheeled off to the estate.

Cherry, was leisurely snooping in stock room of the building trying to locate a missing piece of depression glass that was part of a very chic and valuable old set of dishes that Linda had taken in on a trade. Cherry finally happened upon the pinkish desert bowl and couldn't help but mutter "There it is" out loud.

At about the same moment, in that excitable space of time, a firm thickness press upon her lower back and two strong arms crossed around the front of her chest and almost met behind her..

The spicy smell of male after shave immediately signaled to her olfactory and she felt her throat swell with sweet and lovely sensations all in darkness because she was at the same time so scared she had closed her eyes. She felt both saved from herself and protected, and she also felt trapped and taken.

"Don't you want it... You want some of this. " - the man said almost whispering...

Cherry felt the top of her butt crack being pierced vertically by the ballsy end of what she now knew was a rather large penis tip. This feeling made wet her flimsy jeans. It moved silently and felt fragile like it had a set of animal lungs and it too was inhaling and exhaling air, it, like her, feeling the heat...

Cherry did not feel any raunchy vibes, even when the man loosened up his clasp and felt her up... His hands moved like air on a daisy leaf... he flattened out his right hand on her left breast and then he flattened out his left hand on her right breast..

" I'm treating you well"... said the man, still whispering.

Cherry felt like she was at a place the world wasn't at.

Strangely enough she hadn't moved much through all of this. She confronted herself quickly and got into what her "urge" was at the time. She played this scenario over in her head and she did what she had heard you do.. She would play up her captors masculinity, praise him like a good boyfriend that she loved.

Cherry realized there was none of this "spread your legs bitch and get dirty with me stuff" that she had seen happen on television.

" Ummmmm you sure make a woman feel noticed. " - said Cherry in her most flattering accent, little up and down inflections and ravenous moans...

"I'm going to remember this morning for the rest of my life. How a big strong naked man approached me from behind and made my day. " - she went on.

The man breathed into Cherry's ear: "Just keep calling me the man... "

Suddenly the man dragged his right hand down the front of Cherry's blouse and pulled the wad of shirttail out, thus leaving room between his fingers and her jeans zipper for folly. He felt surprised at the prickle of all the stray and runaway pubic hairs. Snuggling closer to her and unzipping her pants. Lapping the cloth over on each side of the zipper making a wide v leaving her pussy exposed.

The man says.. "Cherry, I want you to look down and tell me what you see. "

"I see my pussy and your fingers melting into the hairs and... ahhhhhh.. "

Before she could finish the sentence the man had prized her vagina lips apart and inserted two fingers and begin slowly finger fucking her.

Cherry felt herself falling to pieces as his slow manipulations brought an inside milkiness to the surface... As she shook and swayed to this pleasure, her jeans and panties begin to work them- selves down her hips and now they were on the floor. With this She felt his manhood creep back to her anus cavity and this time with out underwear or flimsy jeans.

" You are such a virile man. " she repeated over and over...

"I'm going to lick and tongue jumble your pussy before I fuck you, You seem like the type who would prefer it that way. "

He feel down on his knees, and spread her thighs open wide with his seemingly concrete neck, first he rubbed the crown of his head all over her dripping cunt before sucking the oozing opening with his lips, Then he took the surging berry of her cunt between his teeth and sucked it manically while he still labored his stiff, non stop pumping fingers inside her.. her cum dripping from his scalp.

Cherry was dying to know how The Man's meat hung, but she didn't dare look behind her because if her life was in harms way, she knew she could be murdered, because she could then identify her "male man".

The quality and preciseness of his fingering technique was gratifying, and Cherry just wondered if he saw her as somewhat of a temptress as she dallied along, so why look back in fear.

Lookin' ahead in satisfaction, she liked how he switched his fingers around inside her, and she liked it even better when he shook them as he ate her out.

"Baby you produce some wild tasting juices, and you are a gorgeous piece of tail. " - spoke the man, gurgling on his own saliva, while he gently stroked Cherry's untamed hub, her secret spot, now so heavily soiled with little white spots of newly born cum...

Suddenly a finger went so deep into the soul of her vagina mouth, so much so, that it felt as though the taste of her own cum had been pumped up into her throat.

"I wish I could completely strip right here for you, right now, but its not... "--before Cherry could say 'secluded enough'... the phone rang.

It rang and rang and rang and rang mercilessly. Through all that was and had been happening, Cherry, in a defiant way, had felt hidden. She had not noticed that the mysterious gentleman had instantaneously jumped back and grabbed his pants and fled after the 3rd ring. Cherry lost her balance, because her jeans had dwindled down to her ankles, and she fell completely forward like sandwich meat on sliced bread.

Cherry did not skillfully get herself together, she did not smooth her hair or clothes out in front of a mirror. Nor did she adjust the euphoric smile that manifested itself from ear to ear. Things stirred inside her. After all, it was a personal and obscene experience. Thank God no customers had come in.

Cherry was toying with the idea of making a police report, but she considered the exquisite moments spent with that smut- speaking guy quality time. Oh! The dude was wonderfully creative with his hands and fingers!, thought Cherry licking her lips...

She wondered where that can of mace was that had been in the office forever. Oh she couldn't bear the thought of using it on THAT particular man...

Glancing out the window she observed Brenda pulling around to the back of the business with her haul. Cherry hurried to meet her, assuming Brenda expected her to raise the garage door...

"Hey, Brenda!---- Linda said to tell you to be careful and not knock a hole in the building when your backing up!"

"Oh, And what else did the the ole Hefer say!" replied Brenda very resentfully with her hands on her hips...

Cherry was born and raised in California and she couldn't seem to grow accustomed to some of the local peoples colorful ways of speaking. She wouldn't be here if this had not been Lamar's idea. She couldn't go back to Bakersfield because she had no family left there.

Her mother had been an admirable and respected trial lawyer with a flourishing practice, but tragically, she was killed in a car accident. Some money was divided between Cherry and two brothers, but Lamar had exhausted her share of the funds months ago.

Her father, who once had huge holdings, wed again soon after, but the old man was blind to his young bride's devilishly cold and calculating intentions. He was found dead in the bed under mysterious circumstances six months to the date after he married her..

Brenda flung open the van door and threw her ball cap down on the hood screaming. "My brain hurts so bad it feels like my head is trying to squeeze my eyeballs out like a gumball machine. "

Cherry just smiled. She bet Brenda had strong lesbian tendencies but Cherry came from a very devout religious family, and she truly grew up believing homosexuality was wrong, no matter what the excuse for it.

She had grown up thinking rape was wrong too.

Cherry was aware Brenda often gazed upon her for long periods of time. Once Cherry was in the office with her usual diet coke and cigarette, when she suddenly got the innocuous impulse to rotate her swivel chair around, and there stood Brenda; head drooping, but eyes straight forward, and then crossing her arms with carefulness, she winked at Cherry while displaying a most jubilant grin.

Cherry just flicked her cigarette and thought: "Getting along swell with people is like walking a very thin line. " and she just swiveled back around and that pictorial misgiving was never mentioned again.

Cherry entered her small apartment, and retrieving a frosted glass from the top freezer, she then opened the frig, pouring a glass of wine with very little effort. It was typical for her to end her work day with wine. There were so many choices of alcoholic beverages, though she couldn't picture a woman wanting anything other than red burgundy, it refreshed her so.

The bathroom was very simple. Just a tub and shower head. and a small width window to let in a little light.

Slipping out of her clothes, Cherry knew her bra was rather roomy, she wasn't very proud of her small perky breasts, so she figured a larger bra size would add a nice round inch.

Removing the lace panties from her medium sized ass, she noticed the reflection in the mirror showing a fleshy buttock, it gave the collection of sweat beads on her bare thigh a glimmering effect. Cherry felt mesmerizingly hot, and wondered if the man would go on wanting her.

Inspired by her day, she took her glass of wine and gently touched it to an upturned nipple... It almost felt like a cold tongue lick. Anything like that was inviting to Cherry.

Her nipples were dark and rich in color. And she felt really comfortable as she observed the view outside the window. She played with the nipple and glass of wine as she relaxed.

She dipped her nipple in the wine and worked it with her fingers in a circular motion. Little patterns of chill bumps began to noticeably manifest themselves, as the over all blunt nipple tip itself became hard and glossy, Cherry pinched it consecutively for fun.

Her fingers then arose and began moving like spider legs from her breast to her face. She elaborately sucked the sweet red fingers, again, then again and again she sensually traced the boasting shape of her fair and lustful bossom.

Cherry spread her legs and inspected the soft territory between them. This was an opportunity to further play with herself.

Levitated by her toes, Cherry raised her torso up above water level dousing her shimmering sapphire with a splash of wine. The clean redness grew, trailing across her belly and spreading its wet stickiness, coloring her pale skin discreetly, exposing and reddening a brownish blonde twat...

She wondered how good it would taste... She sighed in vocal murmurs as her hand physically explored her sex. She took the wine glass and pressed the rim up under the handsome and impatient clit, she exaggerated little abdominal thrust until a creamy icing appeared on the edges of and around the top of the glass... She took a drink and eased her body back down into the water...

She wished she had a dick so bad, She thought of the tooth fairy. And she wondered why there wasn't a dick fairy.

It should be like this she thought... Single women could leave some money under their pillow when they woke up in the morning, and when they returned home from work that evening there would be a dick under it...

She knew she was getting tipsy because that idea really sounded good.

Cherry stood naked and guilt free in arms reach of the towel she didn't always towel dry all her parts.. some things she preferred to dry naturally, weather permitting she always bathed with the window open, it neutralized the humidity.

The bathroom mirror was moist and satiated with steam, smearing the outline of her overall body shape, a ghostly form, her silhouette easily melted into the cloudy film, the soft reflection of the moonlight engraving her curves and resplendent pussy..

Cherry was entertained at the way her muff always seem to fluff beyond belief after a hot bath or shower. It was almost bulky and with such a vivid shine! and the looseness of the hairs! she gasped, it was thicker than she anticipated this evening. She seized the clump of matted hair between her legs, raking her fingers through it reptile style... Suddenly she felt hot flushes all over... She thought of the man's penis and if she saw him again would she be lucky and get to see it. Would she crave and explore the shape of it..

Cherry buried her fingers deeply inside herself.. She was surprised to find her slit pulsing heavily... Dashing a little scented lotion around her vagina, her labia lips seemed to flutter uncontrollably as well. Cherry's back fed the wall with vicious impacts and body slams, she was unusually challenged and she pumped herself lustfully, the suction created by her fingers along with the lotion made her pussy sing a slippery melody... The steam had evaporated, and when Cherry caught her reflection in the mirror, she immediately opened up her legs and she continued rubbing her pussy lips.

Cherry bewildered and disappointed with destiny, she desperately wanted intimacy with the man again. She moved into the mirror and pressing her lips to its magical likeness of her lips, a part of herself, flaws and all. Cherry groaned and licked the mirror as she stroked and stared at the reflection of her entire pussy.. it seemed reflected as a long red gash, her asshole a dark little cavity, complemented it.

Cherry fingered her pussy faster and faster as her tongue flickered and slurped the mirror. Cherry noticed the further she spread apart her legs, the more pungent the aroma of her sex. She breathed in deeply the smell of herself. Cherry fondled her breast and rapidly rubbed her button of ecstasy.. The combination of yearning for the man and the narcissistic allure Cherry had for her own reflection was driving Cherry insane.. Two awesome sexual sources..

Cherry in fact was movie star good looking. She wanted the man with the zenith of her being. Cherry's nipples had grown plump and as she pressed them to the mirror she remembered how the man had held her and she began to cry even though her pussy throbbed as she clung her hand to it.. What she really wanted was the man to be there with his penis flexible and wonderful inside her.. She hoped his penis had a little bubble tip. She rubbed even harder, almost blistering her delicate lips... Cherry clung to the mirror.. beautiful little tremors rippled up her thighs... Little blast of ecstasy shot through her guts.. Faster and faster her fingers vibrated the head of her little clit. Cherry's soul roved for the man.. She talked dirty to herself.. She screamed into the mirror.. "You want the meat man don't you bitch!" Cherry wiped her genitals for a brief moment, then continued the hot friction on her little red bulb.. Her whole groin was swollen. her calves cramped, cosmic ripples ripped through her belly.. She wanted to orgasm with the mirror so bad. She screamed at her reflection again.

"You want to fuck the meat man don't you bitch!"

She gazed into her own eyes in the mirror like they were two separate whores; runaway spasms attacked her whole nervous system.

The orgasm had taken her whole body. Cherry tipped over on the bathroom floor and jerked for a few seconds, till the current played itself out.

She was dizzy and panting...

To Be Continued...