Innocent Flesh Ch. 3

Story Info
She is video taped enjoying Brenda.
5k words
4.33
60k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by goldsssnake

Cherry awoke on the bathroom floor with the appetite of Hercules. After all, the extraordinary night of solitary sex play had left her famished and tranquilized. Fucking yourself can be very tiring work but the magnitude of her orgasm had shocked her beyond her expectations and left her thoroughly self satisfied, that is the beauty of masturbation.

To think last night she was falling all over herself with passion. The smell of her pussy was overwhelming. She had been erotically generous to herself. She had given a strong full performance. Looking down Cherry gave a decorative touch to her pussy, she raised up the lips a little bit and was amazed at how swollen and red the edges were. They could with stand the irritation she sent their way though.

Cherry carefully managed the hot and cold water settings for the shower, adjusting them to a satisfactory and warmer temperature.

Her body gleamed beneath the splattering texture of the pristine flow. The scattering droplets fusing her mind and enlivening her pores with a combination of a dreamy vibrance and restful repose. The water, exciting her breast to grow with an air born fullness, complimented and defined her squirming stomach. She was sexy, curvaceous and intoxicating. Cherry's nipples tended to swing as she labored. Her eyes skimming her hips, tenderly patting the soap upon the soft folds of warm flesh tucked between her creamy white thighs. Cherry thought it fun to close her eyes and imagine the shower head a spewing fountain, She could turn an ordinary shower into a playland of wonderful enjoyment. Her delicate hand brought her another orgasm... this one soft and looooong... Mhh... Cherry rounded the corner to the front counter a bit slow, because she was a little pigeon- toed,and because of this imperfection, she walked with a soft and distinguishable wobble, giving her little girl appeal...

***********

After tediously separating the large bills from the small bills, Cherry flippantly assembled the change. The coins, making a distinct "cling clang "as they splattered into the register.

With a directed calmness, Cherry turned her gaze to Brenda, and lighting a cigarette sluggishly walked her way. "Don't you think its a real improvement. The new air- conditioner Linda installed." Cherry said amusingly, her eyes following the wall appreciatively. Cherry was wearing hip hugger pants and an unusually short blouse today that brimmed a couple inches above her naval, driving your eyes downward to her smooth and perfect belly, more evidence of exposed flesh.

"Yeah. I dunno why the damn place went so long with out one. Linda spent all her money on them shopping sprees I guess ." said Brenda, dropping her head down where Cherry couldn't see her face.

Cherry swung sideways sniffing fast. She concentrated on Brenda. "I smell alcohol. Have you been drinking Brenda?" Brenda feeling particularly annoyed said. "I sure have." "Are you drunk." Cherry replied sternly.

"No, just had a couple beers." murmured Brenda, her speech softening.

Cherry in fact was not that disturbed by Brenda's actions. She rolled her eyes saying ." I can't help you if Linda finds out." Cherry eased forward and lit another cigarette, inhaling deeply as she slammed the store keys down on the counter. Brenda did not tell Cherry she had failed to put the open sign out and she had locked the door back. The small party was about to began. "Cherry, ain't nobody gone to do nothing. I got a bottle of wine inside my sack here, and some more beer too. We can go in the back and drink a while." The idea did sound kind of soothing .Cherry searched her mind for a decision and after a couple of minutes of deliberation She succumbed to Brenda's suggestion.

-------------------------------------------------

Brenda filled Cherry's cup generously with red wine. "This wine is much better in the morning, I guess it's because I'm not so tired." Cherry mumbled, dramatically taking a strand of her hair and busily twisting it around her fingers.

"I like to drink in the morning too." replied Brenda, staring at Cherry's partially bare mid section blinking her eyes with speed...

"You know Brenda.." said Cherry, repositioning her back to the couch with grace. .."I wonder what Lamar is doing... I wonder if he's involved with that same woman." "Probably " replied Brenda, her hand going back inside the sack, puffing her cheeks back and forth. "Cherry" said Brenda, a little dread in her voice. "Yes?" replied Cherry signaling with a finger up that she heard her as she was pouring herself more wine. "It just tears my ass up to see you dress like that.".. she leaned closer to Cherry...

"You get the hell away from me now!" yelled Cherry leaping backwards. Cherry ran for cover behind the office desk and sank to the floor. Her heart beating wildly, she guzzled down the whole cup of wine. "Speaking of fashion, listen to that song playing on the radio. That's music to take your clothes off too." said Brenda panting.

"I'm sure not going to SHOW YOU anything!" exclaimed Cherry,with a minimum of fortitude.

Cherry shifting her weight too quickly, haphazardly slipped on the shabby throw rug and was thrown head first onto the desk. Her limp unconscious body slithered to the floor. Brenda immediately rushed to her side, embraced her slumping form shaking her a bit, hoping to restore her back to a stand up position. "Cherry! Cherry! What's Wrong! Whats wrong!" exclaimed Brenda, applying a series of repetitious shakes to Cherry's inanimate form.

As Cherry lay in a sprawled out pile, her right breast had rolled out of her bra, the shape looked full and welcoming to Brenda. Brenda touched the jutting nipple, it was a very enticing object. Brenda's thoughts began to float, Brenda shifted her weight and with carnal interest lifted Cherry to the couch. Brenda, with cool movement, pressed her lips to Cherry's open and tempting mouth. Her tongue snaked inside the hollow wonder. Cherry's loss of consciousness had slipped Brenda's mind, Cherry's mouth accumulating Brenda's slick tongue and deep kisses, suitable for romance and eerie arousal...

Brenda slipped her arm under Cherry's underside and suspended her kisses as she curiously transported Cherry's blouse and bra over her head, leaving Cherry bare breasted and picturesque. Brenda's eyes followed the light colored surface of her cheeks to the attractive cluster of moles that gathered below her left nipple. Cherry's body spoke to Brenda as her fingers skirted the seam of her fragile and delectable panties, Brenda loved the feel of Cherry as she was having her.

Brenda took away her panties leaving Cherry nude and visible. Brenda fell upon her, the easy wet kisses went deeper, more abundantly... Brenda felt as though her tongue would disappear. She continued the flow of kisses as her free arm searched the ample and crammed sack, recovering an 8 inch dildo. Brenda gripping it with a reasonable amount of accuracy and uplifted force,

indiscreetly entered Cherry's soft insides .

She attacked in seemingly small and minimal punches, then mixing and composing different rhythms with subtle and intricate wrist movements. Brenda had a flare for using dildos. Brenda made love to Cherry this way for what seemed like two hours. Then suddenly Cherry heaved and lifted up against Brenda. " Where, whhhhheerrre am I..." slurred Cherry.

Brenda licked her lips, looking at Cherry in raw form. Cherry revolted, crying: "Oh,God, what am I doing here!" "Shh... Husshhh" Brenda whispered." I thought you had hurt yourself, Cherry... And then, when I saw you didn't... I just wanted to be with you...I wanted to love you." "Something's wrong here, something's terribly wrong." Cherry said with a look of increasing panic.

Cherry sat up, the curved dildo dropped out of her silken slot. "Goddamn I must have been drinking!" - she said, throwing the dildo across the room. Looking alarmed Brenda turned her gaze to the discarded dildo and said " You don't like me because I'm not pretty aint it. I see you talk to women here at work, You smile and run up to good looking ones, and you make me wait on the rest of them."Cherry didn't want to tell Brenda, but she had loved the things she did to her, how her private and pure kisses had revived her long ago and she had only pretended to be unconscious. She remembered every detail after she had came to. Brenda, blinking her eyes rapidly, as she crossed her arms boldly, commenced to a repetitive back and forth rocking said "I can't help how I look Cherry... When I was just a little girl, my aunt Rita told me... She said "Brenda... A pretty face does not make a pretty heart." Cherry didn't expect that. Situated there naked she asked Brenda to please get her a cigarette. Cherry was trying to find some courage . She grew paler and rolled her eyes before she spoke. "Brenda, How do you know what I want!" Brenda stepped forward with the lit cigarette. Cherry welcomed the smoke by sitting up straight making her breast look prouder. Cherry said." Brenda, Do you know the real reason why I really left my family years ago?" "No" replied Brenda breathing deeply, her spirit reacting despondently. "I left them because of how they treated people. They were disrespectful to people less fortunate and treated them cruelly. I got away from my family long before my mother and father died. When my family had big parties,I spent all my time with the servants. I had more fun with them." Cherry started crying profusely, Brenda came closer to her for comfort. Cherry pressed her nakedness to her.

********

Cherry cried and methodically dueled with her own thoughts for what seemed like forever, Brenda feeling calmer and more self assured about the relationship between she and Cherry the longer she consoled her. Brenda's pussy ached to be caressed and pleasured by Cherry, but how could she entice her? Maybe she had to be taught.

Brenda pressed her cheek to Cherry's and nuzzled her nose to the silken texture of Cherry's hair, revitalizing trust enough for her to execute her plan. With intuitive empathy, and very self composed, Brenda poured Cherry another glass of wine and naturally selected a beer for herself.

Cherry readily looked up at Brenda with her naked body, leisurely accepting the drink.

"Brenda, I'm so sorry about all of this." said Cherry, her breast soaring a bit as she rapidly drank down the wine. "There's nothing to feel bad about." replied Brenda as she began massaging Cherry's tense and unbelievably statuesque shoulders. " I can't believe this shit. Everything's ruined between us." smirked Cherry, still greedily indulging in the wine.

"No, no, don't say that! " - exclaimed Brenda!" - it ain't over til the cows come home." said Brenda examining the details of Cherry's amazingly smooth and tapered narrowing of neck .

Finding Cherry's physique more soft and pliable after gentle rubbings, Brenda with foresight and agility, bent her face to Cherry's, and offered her lips to her.

Cherry but ripened immediately after Brenda's lips met hers. Brenda's prowling tongue slipped apart Cherry's lips and the speed in which Brenda's tongue pierced her mouth was so intense that their teeth met with a brushing resonance. The flavors in each of their mouths steeped sweet and sour, The subtle mingling of the wine and beer made the kiss even more palatable. Brenda's kiss elevated Cherry's interest sky high! Cherry felt her body evaporate into a state of titillated delirium. She and Brenda basked in the endless deluge of watery french kisses. Any negative thoughts Cherry might have had about homosexuality were totally eradicated now.

The succession of mesmerizing kisses were in fact only a diversion to distract Cherry as Brenda inconspicuously slipped out of her own clothes.

Brenda's cloths lay in a demure and lonely heap on the office floor. Brenda stood steadfast reigning Cherry's head between her hands, still noiselessly exchanging and the demanding of intoxicating kisses between the two of them.

Brenda grasped Cherry's head with care as she premeditated the intimate and careful movement of her head to the level of her crotch.

Cherry gasped in shock as she peered at Brenda's exposed and accessible pussy. "Lick me baby. Now" Brenda said in a low and vibrational almost humming voice. Brenda let out a slow exhalation of breaths while still possessing A commanding voice. Cherry's head in a vise like hold.

Cherry remained stunned as she focused on Brenda's bushy wet pussy. "C'mon, baby c'mon, lick me," still low and vibrational muttered Brenda, almost humming it. "I'm... scared--- I ---- I don't..." said Cherry, her voice shuttering and apprehensive. Brenda pulled Cherry's face into her hairy black cunt, Cherry twisted her head in vague repulsion. Her face plastered to Brenda's hungry opened pussy. Cherry reached around Brenda and dug her fingernails deep into Brenda's flat and muscular buttocks. Brenda groaned and gritted her teeth, as she shoved Cherry's head deeper into her nasty and moist gulch. Cherry's fingernails now strew a faint trail of dull bloody streaks down Brenda's thighs and sides. Brenda positioned Cherry's head where her nose and mouth could fully absorb in her pussy, and it was impossible for her to escape away. " Lick me baby, c'mon, c'mon..." - exclaimed Brenda forcefully. Suddenly no restraint was necessary, Cherry was no longer physically defiant, Her face began to melt into Brenda's gushing pussy. Her hands instead of nicking and jagging Brenda's flesh began to explore and be enamored of it. Her fingers probed the niche of Brenda's asshole and tender groove of her under lips, Cherry's lips molded around the divine contours of soft body hair.

" Ohhh I feel it, it's wonderful. Don't stop, don't stop!" - Brenda said, her eyes glazing over and voice fading out. Cherry's hands clutched Brenda's calves, as she licked and sucked Brenda's pussy, Her tongue gyrating against the tip of her clit, then shockingly a finger grubbing Brenda's asshole. " Are you happy now" - remarked Cherry lazily, her face still eating and sucking Brenda's pussy. "Yeeeeeahs!" exclaimed Brenda, who still hungered for Cherry's wild tongue. Cherry fell across Brenda, the fragrance and taste of wet pussy hadn't been so bad, it was to be compared to dew falling on healthy moss.

The tender kisses Cherry administered sent Brenda's temperature rising. Cherry sensually lubricated both of Brenda's nipples as well as running her tongue in and out of both her ears, along the gulf of her throat and naval to the concavity of her arm pits Cherry quickly returned to eating her again; it seemed to mean so much to Brenda... Brenda laid lifeless as Cherry fondly straddled her and energetically ground their muffs together. "My God, I can't believe I'm with a woman," said Cherry, before going down on Brenda again, giving little half- licks to her little plump pussy, then swallowing the obvious puddle of wetness before it dribbles out. "Being with a woman's not a sin" remarked Brenda, patting Cherry on the ass as she still busily ate pussy. "I've always felt that way but a lot of people don't see it like that" - said Cherry, heaving a sigh as she was still mouth fucking Brenda's cunt. "How many women have you been with." said Cherry tenderly nibbling Brenda's pussy lips. "Some... They weren't like you though." Cherry rolled off Brenda and they both fell flat on their backs staring at the ceiling. "And why is that, Brenda?" "Because they wouldn't eat my pussy and you did.". remarked Brenda wickedly.

In a movement of kindness Brenda gathered up Cherry's bare and sexually tinged body. Brenda enveloped her with care, Cherry trembled restlessly. And with conflicting emotions recaptured her relationship with Lamar.

Lamar had a very small penis, and even with an erection it hadn't seemed sturdy enough to withstand the hardy clench of Cherry's thirsty vaginal muscles, less than a mouth-ful.

Cherry had never felt sexually free with a man with so small a prick, She always faked orgasm with him. Even when Lamar came, it was only a few drops. giving her the impression he with held sex, leaving Cherry juiceless and saddened.

Cherry remembered the first time she went down on him. "Cherry Sweetheart, Please touch and kiss my tasty little dick, it wants to slide across your face and you to suck it." - said Lamar She rubbed her lips along the little sides of it.

pretending that she cared for the useless tool.

Cherry would self pleasure herself by thinking about pornographic pictures, looking for someone else and trying to downright ignore her self- consciousness. She was afraid it would hurt Lamar's feelings if she fondled and touched herself too much .She moaned and screamed when the opportunity would present itself.

Lamar had wanted her to swallow, but she always refused... She found that disgusting, she always spit it out. Her sex life had always been mediocre to put it mildly, and there had been a time when she thought that that was the kind of sex life everybody had... It seemed liked lots of the local guys weren't happy with plain little ole country girls anymore. They felt as though they deserved a woman with her own place and a high position. The fellows, not realizing that these "independent women" in which they fantasized about and found so worldly would find them logically unnecessary and worrisome. Lamar had been a small town local guy and Cherry was the closest thing he could find to propose to. When they first met Cherry was the centerpiece of Lamar's dreams. She started going with Lamar because he was handy and convenient. Before he became an addict he had been a moderately successful person. Cherry accepted the financial security he had offered on top of hers, and tried to be a good wife. The last time she and Lamar had tried to get back together he had stayed clean for 8 months. Then she came home from work one evening to find him high as a kite sitting in the car with her pet kitten. Had its head in his hands telling it over and over how much he loved its mother, and always would. He had to go away because she wouldn't live with him like this. But he was going to take the little darling for a ride before the left.

This just choked Cherry up and upset her to no end. Lamar had been a reasonably satisfying pussy eater. Cherry would spread her legs and Lamar would dip his tongue into her most vulnerable spot and lap and sniff. Cherry always ended up going to bed feeling dry and cheated.

**************

He remained there, hidden, on his knees, in the dark corners... The girls never noticed him...

He remained silent. He was an expert photographer, so it wasn't a problem for him to capture all the activities that were taking place. He had felt so hot himself, by watching Cherry being seduced like that by another woman... Now he knew for sure that Cherry was indeed easy prey, just as he had always thought... Hell, he had felt so hot... The video cam kept recording, while his hand reached his rigid, big penis, and he stroke himself to orgasm... He had to make an effort not to make any noises while he was coming... Shit, this was the first time ever he had to come while being forced to not make any sound at all!! That was tough... His underwear ended up all stained of his semen, and he still threw a big wad of it right on Cherry's chair... "Let's see what the little bitch thinks when she sees this"- he thought smiling...

*****************

The next morning as Cherry pulled on and zipped her jeans she had to jump start her memory in order to clearly perceive and sort the last events of the day. Her emotions were mixed up and her head was splitting. If her memory served her right, she recalled smothering Brenda's pussy with flocks of wandering and reckless kisses.

12