Innocent Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

He pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear and grazed her bottom lip with his thumb before bringing his mouth to hers again. It was a slow kiss, deepening as his desire built. He needed to go slow with her, take her gently. He hoped to God he could.


A hot rush of wetness spread between Justine’s legs as she responded to his kiss and felt him toying with her blouse. One button at a time popped open under his long fingers and the cool air wrapped itself around her shoulders as he slid the blouse off. He nuzzled into her neck and traced her collar bone with his lips.

“So pretty,” he said gazing at the delicate white lacy bra. “Did you wear this for me?”

“Yes,” she groaned as he brushed his fingers across her lace covered nipples. They surged under his caress and sent piercing streaks of arousal to her pussy. His touch was like a hot spark through the fabric and he excited her like no body ever had. She didn’t know how she would withstand his hands on her naked skin. He touched the front clasp and her breasts spilled out, ripe and firm as the lace garment fell to the floor.

“God, you’re beautiful." His voice sounded scratchy and raw with lust.

Justine felt a blush creep up her neck. No man had ever seen her bare breasts. She had petted a little, even touched a cock or two but she had always kept her body strictly off limits. The urge to cover her chest with her arms was strong but she resisted, instead she decided to take the initiative. Doing that usually made her feel more in control.

“Touch me please Brendan,” she groaned. She’d hoped her voice would sound strong and self-assured. Unfortunately she couldn’t pull it off.

“Yes ma’am,” he said leaning down to swipe his tongue across one hard nipple.

“Oh God,” she whimpered as he teased the hard little bud with his lips and rolled the other stiff nipple between two fingers. Her legs felt like they might collapse under her and she backed onto the bed. She watched him lean over her, an intense look on his face and take her breast into his warm mouth. He licked and sucked, alternating between the two stiff peaks until she trembled and gasped on the edge of something she’d never experienced before. She felt feverish with excitement, her mouth was dry, but her body was more alive than it had ever been before. Without him having touched her pussy, it was on fire, congested and throbbing with need. Shivers of anticipation shot up her spine and she sucked her breath in raggedly as he dragged his insistent tongue down, letting it trail over her belly and to her navel. He opened the zipper of her jeans and slid them down her legs.

“Take off your panties. I want to see all of you.” His voice was thick with longing.

They were moist, soiled with her excitement and she was certain he could smell her arousal as she hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of the lacy white panties and wriggled out of them. She felt exposed, vulnerable, but also incredibly excited by the expression on his face as he watched her offer her body to him.

Without taking his gaze from her he stripped quickly, yanking his tee shirt over his head. He toed his shoes off and pulled the socks off before opening the zipper of his jeans and finally shoving them down his legs with his underwear. He kicked them off and stood before her.

She couldn’t stop the gasp that escaped her lips. His body was well toned and tanned with a broad chest and slim waist. Short hairs nestled between his nipples and ran in a thin wisp down the centre of his stomach to his navel. But it was his cock that held her attention. It stood swollen and erect, thrusting out from his dark pubic hair. Her breath caught in her throat. This was a man’s cock that she was looking at, thick and impossibly long with distended veins running along the shaft. Her pussy throbbed at the sight of it but her stomach churned in repressed fear. None of the boys’ cocks she had seen had ever looked quite so imposing, so thick. Could she take it? Would it fit? Oh God, she would have to stop him...

His hands moved over her body, pushing the anxiety from her mind as they wandered over her contours, through the soft fine pubic hair and cupped her pussy gently. She groaned softly as his fingers caressed the lips, wet with her arousal and then slid between their moistness into the entrance of her pussy. Brendan buried his face against her neck and whispered;

“Christ, you’re gorgeous Justine, why have you waited so long to have sex?”

She moved her pelvis in time with his probing fingers. They were curious and insistent and were creating marvelous sensations in her pussy. “I haven’t actually waited,” she gasped as a stab of pleasure rippled through her, “It’s just that I haven’t been interested in the guys who were interested in me." She groaned again and spread her legs wider, "Oh God Brendan, don’t stop, please.”

He took immediate advantage, dipping his finger deeper inside her seeping cunt. Her hips jerked suddenly at the unfamiliar sensation of being penetrated.

“Easy,” he soothed as he let his thumb circle and caress the hood of her swollen clit. “I want you really wet, just relax and enjoy it baby.”

He felt the heavy beating of her heart. Its rhythm matched his own, but the throbbing in his cock was wilder than he could remember. It took every ounce of his willpower to restrain himself and not plow into her. The scent from her virginal pussy was driving him wild and it looked so good. All soft and pink, swollen and slick with her excitement. It was the most welcoming sight Brendan had seen in a long time. He let his tongue slide through her glistening labia and tasted her delicious essence as his lips sought her fleshy clit.

“Oh God, Oh shit,” Justine moaned, squirming under his mouth. Her nails dug into his scalp to hold him there. She didn’t want him to ever stop. His tongue was creating sensations in her that she had never experienced before. Masturbation had always been good for her, she knew how to use her fingers expertly to bring herself to climax, but this was different. It was warmer, wetter and more teasing with an intense build up that made her want to thrash around and cry out in pleasure and frustration. She rocked her pelvis against his mouth, demanding more as he licked and explored her steaming core. A squeal of delight tore from her lips as her spasms started deep inside. She trembled and gasped as the sensations raced through her soaking cunt and exploded in a wave of pleasure that radiated throughout her body.

She opened her eyes to find him smiling at her, the circumference of his mouth glistening from her juices.

“Oh Brendan, that was... amazing, I want to do the same for you,” she said, caressing his rigid cock. It was hot and hard in her hands and a small trickle of precum dribbled from the angry tip. She bent her head and tentatively stroked the velvety shaft against the side of her soft cheek before dragging the tip of her tongue over the crown. Very gently she drew it into her mouth and sucked slowly, lovingly savoring his meaty thickness.

“Fuck, I won’t be able to hold out if you do that much longer,” he grunted as he watched her latch her pouty lips onto his throbbing hardness. She groaned, overcome with the sensation of having him in her mouth and the taste of his excitement.

‘Come baby, I want you,” he said pulling his cock from her lips.

A rush of adrenaline shot through Justine as he moved between her thighs. She felt the heat coming off him as he nudged himself against the moist outer lips of her pussy. She spread her legs and he rubbed the head of his cock over her slickness. He hesitated for a second as he struggled to get himself under control, then leaning forward and supporting himself with his arms, he pressed ahead pushing himself into her. His attention was focused on the warm wet feeling of her lips surrounding his cock. They opened slowly to him as her moisture slicked his path. Easing himself him into the opening of her vagina he pushed his hips forward as he hit the barrier. Her eyes were half open, concentrating on the new sensations as her hymen bowed under the blunt head of his thick cock.

“Yes, do it please... quickly.” Her voice was tremulous and shaky.

He thrust forward sharply and groaned as he felt his cock break through and slide all the way up inside her. She winced and bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from screaming as she absorbed the first burning pain from being torn. Her breathing was fast and shallow as her pussy opened and stretched to take all of him. Despite the soreness, it was a wondrous moment for her, finally having a cock buried inside her. The difference between a girl and a woman, she thought, as the stinging pain faded to a dull ache and she became accustomed to the amazing fullness.

Tight, fuck she was so incredibly tight. He gasped at the snugness of her virginal walls. Now that he was in deeper, surrounded by her wetness, he was careful not to move, to let her get used to the feel of him inside her. It almost killed him not to plunge repeatedly into her cunt. His cock felt harder than it ever had and her innocent acquiescence made him feel more virile, more potent than he ever had.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and raked her nails down his back as he sunk deeper into her. “I’m okay. You don’t have to hold back.” The eyes looking down at her were tinged with concern and fire, but she wanted his desire, his passion. She wanted him to fuck her.

He moved his hips slowly, sliding his cock back and forth inside her, letting her get used to the rhythm. Justine moved with him, intuitively pushing her pelvis upwards as he slid into her. Each time he buried himself in her soaking cunt, her clit was trapped against the upper side of his shaft. She moaned loudly at the exquisite sensations and ground her pussy up against him even harder, pumping back faster, until the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other and the squelching sound of their passionate fucking sent a wave of need and pure lust through him.

Her face and torso was flushed. “Oh My God, Brendan," she gasped, licking his neck and biting at his shoulders, “Don’t hold back darling. Please, I need you.”

Her words caused the blood to rush through his veins and pound in his head. He stared into her desire-filled gaze but when his eyes locked with hers, a deeper connection hit him with more force than he had ever known.

“Justine…” Her name tore from his lips as he plundered her body. His tongue drove into her mouth, sweeping inside, tasting, commanding, and taking what he needed. He could no longer restrain himself and he let himself go, fucking her the way he’d wanted to ever since she’d walked up the driveway with her crazy invitation. With a growl of pure lust he pumped his hips, plunging into her over and over. He couldn’t get deep enough.

“Yes, Oh God, yesss fuck me, fuck me,” she moaned over and over again as he drove into her.

Her body arched and undulated under his fevered lovemaking. The muscles of her cunt clenched and spasmed around its first cock as a great bubble of pleasure rose up from her toes, engulfed her and burst into shards of explosive release that had her shuddering and sobbing.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned. “More, baby more.” He pinched her nipples and she cried out again.

Her face and torso was flushed, her breath raspy as she writhed beneath him and clawed at him while her body peaked again. She cried out once more and he lost it. A roar exploded from him as his body crested and he toppled over the edge. His cock throbbed and pulsed, spilling his anguish and a steady stream of boiling seed into her. He collapsed on her gasping, trying to regain his breath.

“Don’t move, please Brendan,” she said, her face still flushed with her excitement. She stroked his hair lovingly. “I like the way you feel inside me, your throbs and my throbs together…”

He smiled and kissed her lips softly. “I take it you’re okay then?” He laughed softly, enjoying the little ebbing ripples from her tight walls against his cock.

“Better than okay,” she answered, a look of wonder crossing her face. “If I knew it was this good, I would have propositioned you earlier.”

He smiled again. “Sore?”

”Not that I can feel, all I feel now is exhausted bliss.”

”You’ll feel it in the morning Princess, now get some sleep.”

“I’m not a prin...” she retorted and then laughed. “I still don’t know when the fuck to shut up do I?”

“No,” he said simply as he pulled his deflated cock from between her legs. Small streaks of her virginal blood marked it. He changed position and pulled her into the warmth of his body as he gazed down at her. “But you’ll learn you’re a good student.” She smiled and snuggled up against him before slipping into contented oblivion.

****

The sun spilled into the window lighting and warming the room with its iridescent rays. Brendan sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. His sleep had been fitful, restless, and yet he couldn’t leave her. Emotions he hadn’t expected churned inside him and gnawed at his logic. He had become so good at being independent that he had it perfected to a fine art. He liked safe predictable outcomes, there were few disappointments that way plus it was relatively pain-free. But it was also lonely, very lonely.

It had never bothered him until Justine had fallen asleep and he suddenly balked at the thought of going back to his own cold bed in his empty house. Christ, he knew the difference between fantasy and harsh reality. The reality was that she had planned to lose her virginity to an older man. She had, and now she would move on with her everyday life, fuck some guys and eventually get hitched. Why the hell was he entertaining the fantasy that he could somehow find some way to change her mind? That he could have her for himself! Why was he even thinking that he would trade all he knew and trusted for a ridiculous fantasy? He had made a conscious choice after the accident not to love again, but now, how the fuck did he stop himself from caring? He pulled on his jeans and buckled his belt, angry at his irrational thoughts.

“Brendan?" Justine said drowsily rubbing sleep from her eyes. “You’re still here? I can’t tell you how much that means to me. Thank you.” She smiled dreamily. “I thought I’d wake and you would be gone.”

“Yeah,” he said gruffly, facing away from her and tucking his shirt into his jeans. He ran his hands through his tousled hair, “I’m on my way out now.”

He turned to find her standing behind him, naked, soft and warm from sleep. “I’m so glad you didn’t go,” she said as she wrapped her arms around him. His dark eyes were glowing coals again and she felt her heart leap. Just say it, dammit before you lose your nerve. Say it!

“Brendan I know I said no emotional burden, but I love... uh I’d love it, if you could stay a while longer please.”

Stay a while longer? Hell, at least it was a start towards forever. He had to learn to take baby steps again with this relationship stuff, but there was still plenty he could teach Justine while he was learning.

Brendan caressed her trembling lip with his thumb. The pounding of his heartbeat thundered in his ears. He didn’t trust his voice but the words came out right; “Yes baby, I can stay for a while..."

Her heart soared as he reached for her and embraced her possessively.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers
12