Innocent Kelly Who Loves Daddy

Story Info
She loves men...especially daddy & uncle.
1.1k words
3.66
201.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 18, and daddy had been forcing me to sign up for college. The truth is, I didn't want to yet, besides, there is no point in going to one when I know that daddy could take care of me for ever.

I loved daddy, and even more, I loved seducing him and seeing his organ grow hard.

"Wake up honey! It is time for breakfast." Yes, that was daddy calling me for breakfast. So, I got out of my bed covered with satin white bed sheets and put on my silk robe that barely covered my buttocks. Well, I loved it, because I was able to show off my rather long and slender legs, and my round and firm butt. It also contrasted the tan skin I put on during summer. Mostly, I loved the satin material rubbing against the slit of my very smoothly shaved cunt as I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning Daddy!" I said, then I sat on his laps and gave him a kiss. He brushed my long wavy brunette hair aside, and said "Darling, you are no longer a baby, I don't think it is appropriate for you to still be sitting on your Daddy's lap." I gave him a witty smile, stood up, untied the rope on my robe and sat on him again but with legs on both side and said "So what are you going to say about this?" I took his hand and began kissing and sucking his middle finger.

"Oh, Kelly, you are killing me this way, you know I could never resist this thing you do all the time." He picked me up and laid me on the couch. I stretched my body straight and allowed daddy to give me every beautiful sensation. I loved being naked, and loved the way daddy kissed me. I loved that mouth of his that seemed to suck like a vacuum; I loved the growing bits of beard around his chin that touched my skin every time he kissed. He began licking the top of my cunt and biting it, glided his tongue all the way up into my belly button, played with it, and glided it again down towards my pussy lips. He teased it gently, sucked my clit, and began biting the lips of my pussy gently again.

"MMM... daddy, I want more" He began humming and licking it, teasing it until he began tongue fucking it.

I stood up, hugged my arms around his neck and began kissing him, and then I kneeled down, and licked the tip of his cock. He was excited, I teased it giving him soft licks around the tip, gliding my tongue to his testes, humming it and licking it, and gliding my tongue back to the tip, until I began humming my mouth onto it in a back and forth motion. I went faster and faster, and every time I hummed, he got more and more erected. "Oh, baby, yes yes" I was circulating my hands in a back and forth motion as I hummed into his now, extremely erected cock.

"Oh, don't stop baby, don't stop!!" I stopped and told him "MMM... big man, lay down so that we could play a riding game~" He laid down and saw me sit on him. Inserted his very thick, mature, and experienced cock into my rather smooth and decent pussy. I began moving back and forth, up and down, up and down, and up and down." OH!!OH!!DA~~~DDAY!!" I rocked faster and faster, and faster! "OH! MY BABY!!DON"T STOP BABY!!" Dad began rocking in with the rhythm, as I began moving faster and faster. Feeling his thick organ filling and fulfilling my orgasm.

"MMMMMMMMMMMAH!!DADDY!!" I couldn't stop sweating, so as I rode on him, I had to hold my hair up. As I rode up and down, my rather full breasts were moving with the rhythm. Daddy was rubbing on them as he was reaching his orgasm too. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Kelly! I am Cumming... OH, NO! NO!!" He pushed me backwards, now he was on top of me and pulled his organ out and shot his load around my belly.

"Kelly, Dear, oh, gee, this was, WOW! A real breakfast, I love you." He gave me a long kiss and said, "Now, I really got to go to work." He grabbed his robe and went upstairs for a shower. As he was taking his shower, I walked upstairs and joined him in the shower. I hugged him from the back and began kissing his neck as the shower tap was showering down at us. He turned around and began kissing me. He inserted his middle finger down towards my pussy lips and began feeling it.

He began finger fucking me and as he did it, all I could do was moan and say "MMMMMM...OHHH" The feeling was so great and the way he did it in such a gentle way. He gave me a kiss, bit my lips gently and said "Baby, I wished I could stay longer, but I am late for work." I opened the glass shower door and walked out. I dried myself, put on my robe and rested myself on his bed. The doorbell rang, I opened the security screen and it was my uncle, Jimmy. I find him really handsome, Tall, muscular, manly, and Spanish looking. I opened the door and said "Good morning" he gave me a kiss on the cheek before entering and asked "So, where's your father?"

"Oh, he's in the shower, getting ready."

"Oh." I knew he was staring at my body, and I knew that my see-through satin robe was making him go hard. "So? Uncle Jimmy, where have you been, I haven't seen you around for quite some time."

"Oh, um, yeah, I had been quite busy for a while." I walked towards him, sat next to him and whispered into his ears "I see, what were you busy doing?" I rubbed onto the material of his pants covering his cock and began rubbing it. I unzipped his pants, kneeled in between his legs, and began licking the tips of his cock, and gave him a good head. "I think we should stop now, Kelly. I think john is coming out now." I stopped, put myself back into position, and within a minute, Daddy came out. "Oh, hey, Jimmy! Good morning. Are you ready? Want to leave now?"

"Yep, I am ready." Before they left, Daddy said, "Kelly, I am sorry, but I am going to be late tonight."

"Okay, Daddy, it is not a problem, but I hope you could come home earlier."

They left, and so I was left home alone. So, I decided to call Dean, my ex-boyfriend from high school and asked him to come over.