Innocent Night at the Casino?

Story Info
Asian wife succumbs to passion with older Black friend.
5.2k words
4.28
71.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He went to another casino up the boardwalk,' I found myself telling the stranger at the bar, 'he thinks I'm bad luck, and he always goes somewhere else to gamble.'

'You? Bad luck? I'd hate to see what good luck looks like,' he joked.

His name was Tony and I had found myself at the casino bar with him after I'd spent all my money at the slots. He was taking a break from a dry spell he'd said and was looking to regroup later. Tony appeared to be about 15 or 20 years older than my almost 30, with a shaven head and graying mustache and beard. I put his height at 6' even and his weight around 240 without even realizing I was sizing him up. Muscle covered with fat, but still looking like he could handle himself.

'Well Cassie, I'm about due for another drink, can I get you another of whatever you're having?' he asked.

'Thanks Tony, why not? But get me something else, I'm tired of appletini's.'

Ordinarily I don't enjoy being talked up at the casino bars while my husband is off, but Tony seemed different. For one he seemed a little embarrassed the first time I saw him staring at my tits, and for two he actually managed to staring again. It's nothing I hold against a man, they can't help it I know, but it does get old. So it was refreshing when he blushed a little and stammered his greeting. No, there was something just a little bit out of the ordinary about him, and as I'd run through the money I'd set aside for that day anyway, I didn't mind sharing some conversation at the bar with a decent enough guy.

Our conversation drifted from my husbands opinion of me as being bad luck (and in his defense it's an opinion we shared) to his business trip, to some of the other topics two strangers find themselves discussing. Before we knew it two hours (and four or five strong drinks) had passed and Tony began 'feeling the itch' to get back to the table.

I told him good luck and gave him a quick hug as he departed, oddly feeling just a little disappointed he was leaving. As I began walking toward the elevators I heard my name and when I looked saw Tony shuffling up behind me.

'I'm sorry Cassie, but I just can't help but feeling as though I need something to change my luck. If you're not too tired would you mind putting that theory of yours to the test? I've had enough bad luck that a little more might actually turn things in my favor!'

Agreeing even before I'd thought it over, Tony and I walked towards the Blackjack tables. Tony was married too, and even though neither of our spouses were around it didn't feel weird. He felt like an old friend, someone from college I hadn't seen in many years, but someone who fell right back into the groove. In the back of my head I was almost glad Ronnie had gone off on his own so I had the opportunity to meet my new friend.

As we approached the table I felt a few eyes on me. Probably a mix of my slightly unsteady walk (too many drinks!) and my slightly tight clothes. The clothes themselves didn't make me stand out in the casino, but most of the people in this area were guys who hadn't moved in several hours, and a 30 y/o 5' asian girl with big boobs walking with a 50 y/o 6' black man is going to turn a few heads anywhere.

Tony started off slowly at the table, but soon was picking up steam, and after about an hour was $1500 up overall. When guy sitting next to him cashed out he plunked down $500 in chips and demanded I play for a bit. The servers had kept the drinks coming, and as I was feeling it I agreed if only to sit down for a bit. Almost before knowing what was going on we both doubled our money as the dealer bust nearly every hand. I went up or down a bit after that, but Tony was hot. After another hour or so he'd gone up $8000 more, leaving him about $10k up including my winnings, which were really his.

'Fuck, Cassie, I need to quit while I'm ahead. Or at least take a break, it's almost midnight and I need to stretch these old legs a bit.' he ecstatically said. A guard escorted him to cash in his chips, and he asked them to hold most of it for him overnight. We made our way back to the bar, a little less crowded at this hour, but still far from empty.

Three drinks later and Tony was wrapping up an exciting recount of his biggest hand to the table next to ours; a split which went to four hands and resulted in the dealer busting. As exciting as the night had been, I couldn't help but yawn constantly as it was all catching up to me.

Tony noticed and offered to walk me to the elevator, which I accepted. I needed someone to lean on to help steady me. Once there he asked if I'd like to get lunch with him the following day, his treat, but I declined. He grabbed a brochure off the wall and scribbled his room number on it for me, encouraging me to call if I changed my mind and I turned to hit my floor number.

'Oh jeez! Cassie hang on, I almost forgot!' he exclaimed as he removed his wad of cash from his pocket. 'Here's your $500, and little more for being such a bad luck charm!'

I laughed and said, 'Tony that was all your money, I can't take any of that,' but he insisted trying to push it on me. It was at that point the elevator next to ours opened, and an elderly couple got off. They paused when they saw us, the lady made a comment we couldn't hear, and they both gave us a harsh look before walking past. As they did I could only hear her say 'hussy!'

We both laughed as the realization of what we looked like hit us both, and he finally relented. 'Ok hon, but please give me a call and at least let me treat you and your husband to lunch - I owe you big time!'

Ronnie got back to the room just a little after me, and too tired to do more than quickly tell me how much he was down, we both fell asleep. The next morning we rolled out of bed around 10am and I was looking forward to doing some shopping, or walking the boardwalk. Unfortunately, Ronnie was looking to get an early start of things to make up his losses. I couldn't really blame him, we both knew this was his time away and something he really enjoyed, but it did irritate me a bit that he wouldn't hang out with me at all. On his way out the door he grabbed the brochure from the night before and said 'here this looks fun, why don't you pick yourself up a new swim suit and hit the pool.'

I took a closer look at the brochure and saw it was advertising the grand opening of a new pool area, complete with poolside tables and a bar, along with several private hot tub cabana's. Across the top was scrawled Tony's room #, and I thought 'why not?'

I called the room and instead was forwarded to the desk. When I told the clerk what had happened he told me Mr. Smith had taken a different room, and connected me. A second later the phone began to ring and Tony answered.

'Hi Tony, it's Cassie, from last night?' I tentatively said, half expecting him not to remember me.

'Cassie! How are you? I was just thinking about getting something to eat, will you two join me? Please I'd love for you both to come,' he said all in a rush.

'Ronnie is off already this morning, but I'd love to Tony. I decided you were right, you do owe me lunch!' I laughed.

We agreed to meet downstairs in the lobby where he'd left me the night before. After a long shower to wash away the last of the booze, I found myself unable to decide what to wear for some reason, and ultimately decided on my favorite sundress. Looking at the time I saw I was already late, and I was halfway out the door before it occurred to me I'd forgotten to put on a bra. Walking down the hall I checked myself out in the mirrors and decided I didn't really need it anyway as I was still young and perky enough to pull it off. It did give me a little rush to think I'd be with Tony with nothing but a thin sundress and my thong on though.

For lunch we walked down the boardwalk and settled on a nice little cafe with outdoor seating. After the meal we had a few martini's before beginning our walk back. On the way we passed a few stores and Tony wanted to stop.

'I want to hit the new pool later but didn't bring any trunks. Do you mind if I stop real quick and grab something?' he asked.

'Not at all I said, I had been thinking of getting a suit for that very reason,' I laughed, explaining Ronnie's comment before running out the door.

'Well, I'll tell you what, as partial payback I would love it if you would let me buy you whatever you need. Make me feel young again, buying something for a pretty young girl. Ok?'

Now ordinarily I wouldn't want some man buying me things unless it was my husband, but this was Tony, so I agreed. 'Ok Tony, but if that's the case I want you to pick it out for me,' I found myself saying before I knew it. I knew I should have felt a little stupid, but instead I found myself feeling nervous about it, hoping he'd say yes, but half afraid at the same time.

'Wow, you drive a hard bargain Cassie,' he laughed. 'Ok, I'll pick out five suits, and we'll see which we agree on, but you have to pick one out for me, too.'

Fifteen minutes later we met up by the changing rooms. He had five suits, just as he'd said, and I had picked three. Two were your standard swim trunks, nothing more than a pair of shorts with that funny stuff inside men always have. The last was a little different, black and stretchy, but still plenty big. Looking through the suits I was impressed by his ability to pick the right sizes, and asked him to go first.

The first two were what I expected, but the last was a LOT tighter than I'd thought it would be. He was a little embarrassed as he came out, but judging from the hint of what he had under there I wasn't sure why. I was a little disappointed that he didn't take his shirt off at all, but said nothing. He adamantly denied being able to wear that suit despite my assurances it was much more manly for him to stand out a bit. Then he got changed again and it was my turn.

Inside the changing room I took off the dress and put on the suit over my thong. It was a conservative one piece which hid my body shape. As soon as I walked out he said, 'Next. Dunno what I was thinking.' The second was better - still a one piece but higher in the hip with a hint of cleavage. The color went well with my skin tone as well, and he agreed it was an improvement. The next two were standard bikini's with the second showing a bit more cleavage and leaving some of my behind showing. I was a little embarrassed, but his appreciative look made me feel much better.

The final suit was also a bikini, but only barely this side of a thong. It covered about half my behind, but I could tell as soon as I sat down it would wind up disappearing, staying there when I stood again. And the top only barely covered the top of my breasts, with the brown of my areola just starting to show. I pulled and stretched the top until it hid it all and was seriously debating whether I could walk out in it. That was when Tony made the decision for me and said, 'Cassie I was just kidding on that last one. It's way too revealing, don't worry about it, I would never expect you to actually put it on.'

With that I opened the curtain and felt a flush as his jaw nearly hit the floor. I posed a little, turning to the side and sticking my butt out a bit before saying, 'too much?' Then I laughed and walked back into the changing room while he was still stammering something. He'd recovered when I got back out, but did still look a little stunned. He actually hadn't expected me to do it, which made me feel that little tingle of excitement again. He also picked out some flip-flops with a light pool robe for himself and a sarong for me. Handing him the suits I agreed the fourth one was the best one for me and he went off to pay. I waited outside for him and we continued on our way.

As we walked back he told me how after I'd gone back to bed he'd hit the tables a bit more and made only a modest amount when he was comp'd a suite. He was telling me about the suite, with it's split level and shoreline view, as I listened with increasing envy.

'I didn't know things like that really happened at these places, I figured it was just in the movies!' he laughed, with me echoing the sentiment. Walking back into our hotel he stopped and said 'this is me' just outside the pool. His tower was right next to the pool. I took the bad he offered and looked into the casino, not looking forward to my walk back to the room. Tony must have picked up on it because he said, 'listen, why don't you just get changed in my room so you don't have to walk back through there in your bikini?' I jumped at it.

In the elevator he mentioned I could use the master bathroom to change. 'What makes it the master bath?' I laughed, assuming he was playing up the suite.

'Well, it's the one with the view and right outside the jacuzzi and master bedroom,' he said. I had nothing to say to that.

When we got to the room I saw he was right. There were glass stairs up to a second floor loft with a giant jacuzzi set right against a plate glass window, with a bathroom across from it and a door in between which must have been the bedroom. Tony dropped the bags on the floor and walked over to the bar saying 'let's toast this fantastic room you helped me win, Cassie,' to which I readily agreed.

About four drinks later we decided to hit the pool, and I unsteadily got up. He laughed as he watched me grab the bags and make my way up the stairs, which passed right over the bar. As I looked down I could see Tony staring up through the glass stairs and floor at me, and I waved. I stopped to admire the view before going into the bathroom, and it half-registered that it was already dark out. The pool wouldn't be open too much longer I thought as I reached into the bag hurriedly.

I must have been drunker than I thought, because when I reached in I realized I'd grabbed both bags. His trunks were the ones I brought out, and surprisingly he'd bought two pairs. One of them was the tighter pair he'd seemed embarrassed about. Laughing I reached into my bag and found another two pairs of bathing suits, including the final suit!

Walking back out with it in my hand I waited for Tony to look up from where he'd sat, across the suite on a couch. After a second it registered what I was holding and he jumped up, spilling his drink.

'Oh jeez Cassie! I'm sorry, you must think I'm a real ass. I swear I didn't even mean for you to know I had those! I meant to put them in my bag - I just wanted something to remember the sight of you in it,' he stammered. Deciding I'd pretended to be cross long enough I laughed and told him not to worry about it, but not to be such a dirty old man. He laughed and promised not to be.

I went back into the bathroom feeling very different. While he was apologizing he had walked back under the glass floor while talking to me. I realized that although he sounded sincere in his apology he had also been trying to look up my dress, and that he'd succeeded in the same earlier as well! That faint tingle from before became much stronger, and my legs were shaking a little.

I found myself wondering whether his chest was hairy, how he smelled when he sweat, if his behind was hairy, how big his balls were, all without being able to help it. I tried to refocus but couldn't. That was when I realized I'd pulled out the fifth bikini and already taken my sundress off. Feeling the alcohol, but feeling the desire to get answers to my questions, I made the decision to wear the bikini which was practically a thong. I could barely fit my 36C breasts into the top I was heaving so heavily. The bottom fit snugly and I looked at the mirror to see myself. I looked like such a slut I thought, and for some reason instead of disgusting me, the thought turned me on that much more. I wrapped the sarong around me and could just barely make out the bikini underneath. If I didn't know what I was wearing I would never know. Putting on the flip flops I walked back out.

Tony was back on the couch with another drink. There was one on the coffee table for me, too. Taking a deep breath I walked back downstairs and threw him the bags.

'Here you go pervert,' I laughed, 'but because you are such a dirty old man you have to wear the black suit. Was that just to remember me by too?'

He chuckled, 'yes actually, it's been a while since a woman used the word sexy in the same sentence she was talking about me. I figured I'd bring it home and see what my wife said.'

'Fair enough, but first you'll have to deal with me. That was stupid letting me find those suits you old drunk!'

We laughed and he got up to get changed. About halfway up the stairs I asked him what time it was and he said '7:30.'

'Doesn't the pool close at 7?'

'Shit, you're right. I totally lost track of time. Oh well, I guess I won't have to embarrass myself in the suit,' he said as he started back down.

We watched some TV and had a few more drinks when I suddenly found myself saying, 'You know I got changed and prepared to get wet. I want to get wet.'

After a short silence we burst out laughing and he said, 'maybe we've had enough to drink. Let's go hit the casino.'

'Oh no, I meant what I said. Let's at least use that huge jacuzzi you have for a bit before we go back down. I got changed, it's only fair you have to, too.'

'Ok ok,' he agreed, 'you're on. I'll turn it on while I get changed. Why don't you mix us some more drinks and jump in?' he asked before going back up.

I made us two martini's and then poured four shots of tequila. I brought it all upstairs and left it on the counter outside the bathroom before hurriedly taking the sarong off and getting into the hot tub. The warm water felt great, but certainly didn't help cool me down.

A minute later Tony came out in the robe and shuffled his way over to the jacuzzi.

'Ok big guy, off with the robe,' I laughed. He turned away and took the robe off, exaggerating the care with which he folded it. Then he sighed and turned back toward me.

'Hairy chest, check!' I thought as he turned toward me. With just the suit on it was clear he had once been powerfully built, and maybe still was, but that it was layered under fat now. It was the kind of body which spoke of hidden power, and frankly it turned me on even more.

As he lowered himself into the tub he jumped back up, exclaiming about the heat. I laughed because he'd just burned his equipment, and he gritted his teeth and began the descent again. Once he settled I pointed toward the bathroom and said, 'you forgot our drinks.'

He sighed and got back out, slowly shuffling over to the drinks, then returning. Dry his suit was a little suggestive - wet it was downright dirty. It was plastered to his skin, and I was very surprised to see his giant cock outlined down his leg. He didn't notice my eyes as he was very concerned about not spilling the booze. As he settled back in he placed the tray on the lip of the far end of the jacuzzi.

'Martini's and... tequila!? That's a lot of booze!' he exclaimed, 'Nothing to chase it with though?'

'Shit, you're right. Why don't you run down and get us something?' I asked.

He laughed, 'no way Cassie, your turn to freeze.'

I sighed and slowly made my way over to the other end, brushing over his legs on my way there. With a deep breath I stood up and stepped out, onto my flip flops. I could see in the mirror his eyes were about to pop. Instead of looking back I just started walking downstairs. I grabbed a bottle of champagne, a bottle of cola, and the salt shaker and lemon wedges before making my way back up. This time I was facing him as I walked back. He had moved to the far side of the hot tub so I'd be able to just sit back down once I got in.

The look on his face was still priceless, and he didn't even try not to stare. I looked down and saw one of my areole's was starting to show, but at this point I didn't care any more. I lowered myself back into the tub and as my body disappeared from sight he snapped out of his stupor.

12