Innocent Seduction

Story Info
She uses innocence to seduce the man of her dreams.
2.4k words
4.21
30.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean Hall was the epitome of male beauty. He had the eyes of a Greek God, and the body to match. Girls practically fell over with their legs open when he walked by, and he seemed oblivious to it all. This led to many doubts as to his sexuality being on the hetero side of the spectrum. How could a young man in is early twenties be so oblivious to his own sexual power over women? It was one of the great mysteries of life that needed to be solved.

I entered college as a sophomore and was blessed enough to have Sean in my British Literature class. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he was to become my next conquest. The first day of class, he sauntered up to my desk where I was reading the poetry of a very influential singer of the late sixties that died far too soon. I remember looking into his clear blue eyes and I felt as though I stood at the edge of decency and morality, maybe even sanity. They were warm and inviting, like no other eyes I had seen before and none that I have seen since. His short caramel brown hair was hidden underneath an old baseball cap, but I could still see the potential it had for my fingers to run through it in ecstasy.

"Hello there, my name's Sean, nice to meet you," his voice was pure velvet as it traveled from is perfect mouth through the air into my ears.

"Hi," I managed meekly, resisting the urge to grab him and have my way with him in the middle of the classroom.

He extended his soft, neatly manicured hand to shake mine in a greeting, and, as I felt his touch, I imagined how that touch would feel in a secluded sexual moment. I tired to speak more, but my words were influenced by thoughts I dared not say aloud this early in our relationship. Still, I knew that a mission was sat before me: I would do whatever I could in my power to make Sean Hall completely and utterly mine.

As I walked back into my dorm room after my classes, I mentioned my encounter with Sean to my roommate, Evie. I hoped she had at least heard of this wonderful creation (the school wasn't all that large and she had been there a semester before me), and she could give me some inside information to use to my advantage. What was relayed to me sent me into a depressed shock from which I almost couldn't recover.

"The rumor is, sweetie, that he plays for the pink team," she said quietly, as though she knew the information would shock me and it needed to be cushioned.

Unfortunately, for yours truly, Evie's feeling was right on the money, I was so shocked I had to sit down. How could something so wonderful have the potential to not be mine? Why was fate so cruel? However, I felt a glimmer of hope seep into my tortured mind: she said the word rumor. This meant it wasn't truth, not yet anyway. I could make him submit to me in ways no man could if he were in competition with me. Now my mission was growing in importance to one of military red-alert proportions, and I set out to do what it was in my nature to do as a woman of the new millennium.

The plan was simple: I would make Sean desire me in such a way he could not bear a moment without me. How would I do this, you readers ask. Well, I knew what it meant to adorn myself with clothing that would accent my best feminine features, but that was the way to trap drunken frat boys for a night of unworthy and deeply regrettable sex. Sean was an entirely different animal. I had to make myself seem unavailable and plain, as he made himself, and then he would see my true beauty. This is what I have found in my experiences with men of Sean's sensibilities works better than any aphrodisiac in the world.

The next time I walked into class, I clothed myself in jeans and an oversized blue button-up shirt I had stolen from a former conquest as asshole tax. I sat in my desk with my shoulder-length red-brown hair in a ponytail, showing off my long, graceful neck. I was subtle, yet sexual at the same time. The perfect bait for a guy, who I had discovered through a little research, was the movie critic for the university newspaper. I also learned he loved poetry and rock music as much I did, which led me to believe he would find this facet of my personality quite intriguing.

I received my first taste of victory as he stepped into the classroom. He gazed at me and I saw a satisfied smile light up his perfect face. I watched him throughout the remainder of class and I noticed his eyes met mine periodically. He smiled when our gazes met, and I knew I had him in my grasp. As class adjourned, not that either of us had paid a bit of attention to the professor, I lagged behind slowly gathering my things thus giving Sean the opportunity to speak to me. I set the trap as any hunter might for his unsuspecting prey, and this one definitely took the bait.

"Cassandra," he asked meekly obviously knowing my name from the professor's roll call, "um, this may be an awkward question, but are you doing anything tonight?"

"No," I answered trying to look surprised at the idea that he would even talk to me, "why do you ask?"

"Well," he was trying to pick his words carefully, "I'm the movie critic for the paper, and I have to go see movies every week. I hate going alone, and I was wondering if you would care to join me?"

Ah, it was the old innocent movie invitation as a method of breaking the ice. I was quite familiar with this tactic. Hell, I think I had invented it years before it was widely used. I knew I had to accept innocently as though I had never been asked for a date in this fashion before in my life. I accepted and we agreed to meet a t seven that night to go and see the newest movies and then we were to go for "coffee" to discuss. I knew that we probably wouldn't really drink coffee, but I still had to keep the act.

The night had gone well, we saw some drippy romantic movie that made me want to puke with its gross misrepresentation of what a woman wants in the end. However, that is another story to be told later on in life. On to the end of the date: we went for "coffee," but we somehow decided that a crowded coffee house was not the place to truly discuss what we felt. Apparently, his apartment was to be the ideal place (that wasn't my idea, dear readers, it was his entirely).

We arrived at his small apartment with our Styrofoam coffee cups for appearances only. I walked through the door and began to see many potential sexual situations. The soft, brown sofa, the almond recliner, and let us not forget, the sturdy oak kitchen table; they all had my imagination reeling. Still, I had to assume that this was all an innocent discussion, and I put the thoughts out of my mind for the time being. Sean asked me to make myself comfortable on whatever piece of furniture I wished. I f only he knew which piece I had in mind, pun intended. I sat on the sofa; still wearing the outfit, I had worn in class, only with a black lace bra and panties underneath. Sean walked into what I assumed was the bedroom, and he returned in a tight, black t-shirt that accentuated each and every curve of his muscular upper body while his jeans took care of the rest. He sat next to me on the sofa and we began an idle conversation, as if it were necessary. Then we began the typical meet-and-greet questions all couples that are trying to seduce each other ask to deter the other from the true intention.

He asked me where I was from, what my major was, and I asked the same, not caring what the answers happened to be. Then, out of pure desperation to move the evening along, I asked the ill-fated signif8icant other question.

"So, Sean, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, not at the moment," his reply was expected and required a witty, flirtatious retort from me to propel it to my intended purpose.

"Do you want one?" There, I made it obvious that I was flirting with him. Moreover, I moved my legs apart slightly to accent the comment.

He fell for the bait and moved closer to me, thus giving me the signal that he too wanted us to connect in the most personal of ways two strangers can connect. The seduction began.

He moved tentatively, not wanting to overstep any boundaries, towards me, his lips wet with anticipation. He leaned in to kiss me gently, and those soft lips touched mine, making my emotions soar already. The kiss began innocently enough but grew into something far more passionate as our tongues were involved. I tasted the cappuccino he had ordered on his tongue as it caressed mine, and I felt myself wanting to taste more of his mouth. He began to run his hands over my clothed body, his soft skin touching mine, exciting every nerve with electric frenzy. I felt myself inwardly moan. I ran my hands over his muscular body only covered by a thin cotton/polyester blend piece of cloth, and I felt each inch of his skin grow taut with arousal.

We kissed on the sofa for only a few more moments before he pulled away, those beautiful eyes silently confirming my intentions and reaffirming his. Obviously, this was not his intention all along, but he definitely wanted it at this moment. I stood up and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my creamy white supple breasts barely contained by the black lace garment. Then I moved to my innocent looking jeans, sliding them off my long, muscular legs to show Sean what I had to offer without showing him everything. He stood beside me and kissed me again, a long passionate kiss that drew all of my strength into him. He placed those beautiful hands on my slender waist, and, before I could make another move, he was on his knees before me sliding the lace panties down my legs and onto the floor somewhere in the room. I felt his velvet tongue enter me as I moaned aloud for the first time. It moved with a rhythm that can only be duplicated in songs meant to be the perfect soundtrack to sex; it wasn't too quick or too slow.

I grabbed his head and slowly drove that tongue deeper, thus running my fingers through his soft hair, just as I had imagined it. My legs began to grow weak and I slowly found myself leaning back and lowering onto the couch behind me. Sean did not stop as he noticed the change in my position, but he continued to lick in the wonderful rhythm that was beginning to drive me into a frenzy of pleasure. I felt myself growing wetter with each passing moment, but I didn't want to climax just yet. The greatest orgasms are those that are delayed as long as is humanly possible.

I pushed him away and directed his head up to mine. I kissed him and tasted my own sweet juices. Then I began to pull on that wonderful shirt from his body. His muscles flexed from his earlier efforts, and I felt tiny beads of sweat forming on his tan skin. I unbuttoned his jeans and removed them slowly. It was then I saw his cock in all its glory. It was at least 7 inches long and 2 inches thick, something I craved to feel. I kneeled and placed my mouth on it gently, my tongue licking the tip slowly. I heard him moan as I slid my mouth over his cock, the hard muscle filling me. I moved slowly, using my cheek muscles to suck, making the experience all the more pleasurable for him. He moaned and moved with me in the same rhythm he had used earlier. I continued until I could feel him reaching the point of climax, and I stopped, licking the entire shaft over once secretly with a strawberry-flavored condom between my lips. I stood and I walked slowly away towards the bedroom. He followed obediently. I opened the door of the bedroom and saw the king-size bed decorated with a handful of rose petals. It was then I knew that he too had been planning a secret seduction.

I sat on the bed, my legs spread, inviting that beautiful cock inside. He slid expertly between my legs and he entered me. I gasped at the feeling of this most wonderful muscle enter my inviting body. He drove into me gently to avoid pain, but I begged him to move deeper and harder. I wanted the pain; I craved it as I have craved any addiction in my life. He obeyed and I felt my body tighten with pleasure. I raised my hips to meet his as he thrust into me and together we rocked in a perfect motion as though we were meant to rock together. We moved faster and harder until we both opened our eyes and looked down at one another. As quickly as this moment had begun, we both knew the end was inevitable. I stared into his clear blue eyes and we both felt the orgasm rip through us as if it were a perfect circuit of electricity.

As our bodies began to relax, Sean rose from the bed and moved into the bathroom. I heard water running, and I began to feel disappointment shoot through my veins. He was washing the remains of something beautiful away as quickly as he could. I felt the tears stream down my face and onto the bed beneath me. As I began to lose hope, I felt those soft hands under my shoulders and butt, as I was being lifted and carried into a room with a warm tub of bubbles waiting. It was in that moment I knew this was not a random encounter; this was destiny that would not end quickly...