Innocent Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
Connor comes up with a plan.
2.4k words
4.6
33.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as his lips moved down from her mouth, leaving a wet trail down her neck to her nipples. Her gasp turned into a moan as he took a nipple in his mouth, her fingers tracing patterns on his back. His hand came up to circle the other nipple while his mouth worked away and she involuntarily arched up against him. Her body was on fire and she craved more contact with his body, wanted to feel his skin, damp with sweat, slide across hers.

She pushed up against him and he groaned as she brushed against him. He looked up, grey eyes holding her smouldering hazel gaze. He brought himself up and thrust into her. She cried out, her legs wrapping around him, bringing her hips up to meet his. Both gasped and sweat mingled as he kept up the slow, steady strokes. She could feel the tightness in her stomach building up and she brought his head down for a searing kiss.

"Connor" she gasped, about to climax.

*****

Kat opened her eyes, groaned and pulled the covers over her head.

"Damn birds have no thought for things that like sleeping past seven in the morning. I can't even orgasm in my dreams" She groused, stumbling out of bed and towards the bathroom across the hall.

Another girl walked out just as Kat was about to enter.

"Morning sleepy head" she said cheerfully,

"You are as bad as the birds" Kat accused and closed the bathroom door behind her.

"Grump." Anna replied, "I left some batter out if you want a waffle before class and there's syrup in the cupboard. I gotta run, I'll see ya in the evening babe" she chirped, and with that she was out the door.

Kat cleaned up, had her breakfast and then ran the ten blocks to class. She arrived just before the profesor, and sat down in her seat, opening her notebook to take notes.

*****

Connor Leigh leaned back in his seat, not paying attention to the lecture but instead thinking about Kat. Kaitlyn Rook, he rolled the name around in his head and smiled to himself. He'd never really noticed before, but when she ran into the classroom, her black hair caught up in a messy bun, her cheeks pink from the exertion, and her eyes bright, he payed attention. She came and sat in front of him, getting ready for class and he smiled to himself, a smug all-knowing grin.

Her notebooks were full of her writing and she scribbled furiously as the professor talked. Oh, he knew her type--shy and smart, naive and innocent. His eyes grew hard; she was exactly what he needed to show Amanda that he didn't need her--that she was the one who needed him. Yeah, Kaitlyn would do.

*****

Kat glanced at the clock again. She loved Professor Dralkin dearly, but he was going to make her miss her bus and then she'd have no ride home--Anna had left a message saying she had a date, so she'd be home late. Kat grinned to herself, Anna hadn't mentioned any boys in her life recently and Kat would have fun needling her about this new mystery person.

The sound of books being slammed shut and woke Kat up from her musings. She bent to retrieve her bag and shoved her stuff into her bag, hurriedly zipping it shut. She was one of the last people left in the classroom and had almost reached the door when she heard her name called by two people. Confusedly, she turned around to see Connor Leigh, the object of her R rated fantasies and Professor Dralkin looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

She barely had time to think about Connor calling her name before he shrugged carelessly, said "Never mind, I'll catch ya later" and strolled out the door. Kat's eyes followed him out the door, eyeing his butt before Dralkin cleared his throat.

"Yes, well Kaitlyn sorry I just wanted to say that I was very impressed with your work on the virgin blue. It was quite interesting and revealing. I was wondering if you'd care to join me some time for a chat over lunch."

Kat stared at him in shock. Her paper was good enough for the Professor to want to take her out to lunch? No way. She opened her mouth as if to say something and then closed it again, her mind still reeling from the shock. Dralkin smiled at Kat, clicked his briefcase shut and walked out the door saying over his shoulder "I'll just let you think it over then...let me know what you decide." And with that he was gone.

Kat stood staring into space for a moment before glancing up at the clock and starting violently. She was going to miss her bus. She rushed out of the classroom and sprinted towards the stop ignoring the stares she was getting, but the last bus was long gone. She looked around for someone she knew who might give her a ride but there was no one. She didn't have enough money for a cab, so her only choice was to walk home. It wasn't too far and she walked fast, but with her heavy bag, it would take at least one and a half hours. She sighed and shifted her bag, starting the six mile trek home. She shivered a little, regretting her decision to leave her jacket. If she was lucky, she would get home before it got dark and chilly. Her glance at the gray sky made her really hope she was lucky because she didn't want to be stuck in the middle of a downpour.

Three quarters of the way home, the rain started. She knew she should stop and take shelter in a shop but she didn't. She wanted to be home. It was Friday, and she had looked forward to some relaxing time, namely pizza, and a movie. Maybe even a bubble bath. If there had been thunder and lightning, she would have flagged someone down, but it was just a heavy rain, and she trudged on, her clothes soaked. Soon however, it got cold and she started to shiver. Still she refused to stop and take cover. She knew it was stupid, but a little cold rain was no reason to act weak. If nothing else, she was strong, and she had to show it and so she trod on.

*****

Connor was walking home from the video store when the rain started. Fortunately, he'd thought to carry his umbrella, so he was not as wet as some people. Like that crazy girl up ahead without an umbrella. Why would anyone do that he wondered. Her shoulders were hunched against the driving rain. She must be freezing, he thought to himself as he noticed the shirt she wore looked pretty thin. Wait, wasn't that the same shirt--

"Kaitlyn!" He shouted, running up to her, "what the hell are you doing in this cold and wet without an umbrella. Jesus, you're shivering" he noted grimly as he grabbed her arm.

"Cold," she muttered, her teeth chattering. She had stopped, but her eyes were cast down. He brought his fingers to her chin and gently pushed up so that she was looking into his eyes. His clear gray gaze searching her hazel eyes framed by long black lashes, innocent and vulnerable.

Connor didn't have time to wonder what she was thinking or what he was doing before he'd said "Come on, I live here, just come up and we'll get you warm and you can go home when the rain stops."

He led the way into his apartment building and towards the elevators. He was about to enter the elevator when he noticed that Kat still stood by the doors, her gaze uncertain and confused. He strode back to her and without a word swept her into his arms. Kat's arms went around his neck, her head turned into his fleece, where it was warm. He carried her up to his apartment easily--even with her sodden clothes and book bag, she was fairly light. He fumbled slightly with the lock, but succeeded and kicked the door closed behind him. He threw her bag aside and carried her towards his bedroom, where his bathroom was. Entering the bathroom, he flicked on the light, turned on the hot water and sat her on the toilet seat. Kat looked up at him, understanding in her eyes, and he stood up.

"Go on and take a nice, hot shower. You can borrow some of my clothes, and you can use one of the towels on the rack." He left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He stopped for a moment to listen and make sure everything was all right. Sure enough, he heard her moving around and he leaned back against the door, his eyes closed in relief. After a moment he moved towards his closet and changed into drier clothes--he'd become wet after carrying her. He ran a hand through his slightly long, damp black hair, ruffling it with a sigh and walked to the kitchen to grab a beer from the fridge. He collapsed onto a couch, and stared at the beer in his hands, his thoughts clearly elsewhere. What had possessed him to bring her up here? Why hadn't he just hailed a cab for her? All I wanted was for Amanda to see me with her. I didn't want to actively date her or anything. But something had happened when he had seen her eyes. She had seen so lost and confused, bringing out his protective streak. He didn't want to hurt her, he thought to himself, no, if anything I need to protect her from what Amanda is capable of when jealous.

"Hi," a soft voice brought him out of his thoughts. She was wearing her hair in a towel, a pair of his boxers and a sweatshirt. She should not be allowed to look sexy like that.

"Hey, you feeling warmer? I have a pair of sweatpants..."

"I'm fine thanks." She glided over and flopped onto the couch. "I can't believe I was so stupid. I'm gonna have a terrible cold and I bet you all my books are ruined." she sighed.

Connor grinned at her, and her stomach did flips "Now you have an excuse to not do homework. What are you complaining about? Anyway, what were you doing out there?"

Kat glanced at him and reddened slightly, "I....erm....that is....I was walking home because Professor Dralkin made me miss the last bus and I thought I could get home before it rained" she said sheepishly.

Connor's eyebrows rose "how far is home?"

"Six miles more or less" she replied hesitantly.

Connor frowned. "I must have misheard you. Or maybe I was under the mistaken assumption that you had some common sense. You are, after all, top in our class, but that must be a different Kaitlyn." Connor looked at Kat, expecting to see her looking down or blushing, but instead she was grinning, her eyes sparkling.

"Are you insulting my intelligence Mr. Leigh?" Connor was slightly taken aback. I thought she was supposed to be quiet and shy he thought, but he quickly replied,

"Why I suppose I am...planning on doing something about it?"

The only warning he got was a flash as she grabbed the pillow she was leaning on and hit him with it.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Only trying to knock some manners into you. Hasn't anyone told you that's no way to talk to a lady?"

"Well lookit here, I got me a feisty one." He drawled. But Connor was grinning. He was interupted by a loud noise from Kat's stomach. "Have you eaten dinner?" At Kat's negative, he jumped up and said, well, let's order a pizza--come to think of it, I'm starving.

But Kat's smile vanished and she stood up quickly, stumbling slightly. "Oh I should head home, thanks for um, saving me, um....I'll just get my stuff."

"Kaitlyn? What are you talking about? It's pouring, and from the weather report I heard earlier, it's gonna start storming. Why don't you just stay the night. You can have the bed, tomorrow's Saturday. Or do you have plans?" Despite his light tone, Connor was taken aback by Kat's sudden withdrawal, but determined to make her stay--he had no plans for the night, and she was intriguing.

Kat looked out the window, what am I getting myself into? I'll just be disappointed argued the reasonable part of her brain. But why not enjoy what I can. Besides, he's right, there's no way I can go home in this weather. Alice won't worry, but I can leave a message just in case. Finally she looked at Connor who was waiting for her reply.

"Fine. But only if we get pepperoni pizza and cinnastix and spicy buffalo wings."

Connor grinned that sexy grin that gave Kat butterflies, "Great, I got some movies so we can eat and watch and then crash" He threw the bag of movies at Kat, which she caught easily and upended on the couch as he turned away to order the pizza.

"Sounds like a party! Oh by the way, Connor?"

"Yeah?"

"It's Kat."

"Right, I'll remember that."

*****

Kat laughed so hard she toppled off the couch, making Connor's chuckle turn into a full out laugh. They were watching the last of three movies and had eaten all the food. Connor was astounded; Kat had eaten as much as he had--she was one of the few girls he'd seen eat, let alone eat that much unhealthy food. Connor stuck a hand out to help her back onto the couch, but instead of her ending up on the couch, he somehow found himself on the floor. He looked so confused and cute that Kat started laughing again. She was having such a good time, and he looked like he was enjoying himself too. They ended up pulling the pillows and blankets onto the floor and continuing the movie curled up on the floor.

A few hours later, Connor awoke to find a small figure cuddled up to him, his arm around it. It took him a minute to realize it was Kat, but when he did, he smiled contentedly, still half-asleep, inhaled her clean, fresh scent and pulled her closer so that her head was tucked under his chin. His last thought before he fell asleep again was that Amanda was sure to be jealous--and with good reason too because no one had ever surprised him so much before.