Innocent Sins Ch. 04

Story Info
Heather feels the sting of Jake's revenge.
3.8k words
4.53
101.3k
28
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather blinked back tears and tried to remain strong as she met her husband's hard gaze across the conference table. So this was it, then? The end of their marriage? Heather felt more like it was the end of her life, especially when her lawyer slid the papers in front of her and told her to sign beside Jake's familiar scrawl. As soon as she put her name on that dotted line, the divorce would be final.

Seeing her hesitation, her lawyer leaned over and whispered, "Trust me, this is the best way. If you fight it, things will get very nasty. Your husband has some...evidence that could be used against you if you make things difficult. He's doing you a favor by giving you the chance to split things evenly and quickly. Sign the papers, Heather. It's for the best, believe me."

Once again, she puzzled over her attorney's remark about "evidence." Jake had never confronted her with any so-called evidence of her adultery, but he'd obviously presented something to her attorney.

Truth was, the only contact she'd had with Jake at all these past six weeks had been through short, curt emails and then through his attorney, informing her he was arranging a quick divorce and that Jake had agreed to give her half of everything they owned to speed up the process. No matter how much she'd begged, her husband wouldn't talk to her, and lord knows, she could hardly blame him. He'd loved her, and she'd hurt him terribly. And in the process, she'd lost her husband, her best friend and the only man she would ever love. She'd ruined both their lives, and why? God, she wished she knew. All she knew was that if she could convince him to give her another chance, she'd spend the rest of her life making it up to him. That's why she'd asked for this meeting, between them and their lawyers. She'd thought seeing her again, seeing how upset and guilty she felt about everything, would convince Jake to at least listen.

Sending him one last pleading glance, she picked up the pen with unsteady hands and seeing no conflicted emotion reflected in his hard eyes, she slowly wrote her name beside his. The tears spilled over and she had to bite back a sob as her lawyer checked over the papers, made a few final arrangements with Jake's lawyer, and then told her she was free to go.

She found herself unable to move...or more accurately, unable to tear her eyes off Jake in fear this would be the last time she would ever see his beloved face. He remained in his seat too, meeting her look with one of his own. But whereas hers was teary-eyed and remorseful, his was as cold as ice. She didn't recognize the hatred in his eyes...he'd always been so loving and gentle. What had she done to him?

She was surprised when Jake told their attorneys that he'd like a word alone with his "ex-wife." When the other men left the room, she was too devastated by the reality of the divorce to say anything. After simply staring at her with hate in his eyes for a few seconds, Jake stood up, grasping the briefcase he'd brought with him, and rounded the table until he was beside her. Perching himself on the tabletop, he opened the briefcase while he told her, "I thought you might like to know that your new boyfriend sent me a few goodies to use against you in the divorce, but quite frankly I was too damned embarassed to show them to anyone but your lawyer in private. Either way, I don't need them anymore."

With that last comment, he stacked two videotapes in front of her. She felt all of the color drain from her face as she imagined with horror what was on them. She wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Ty had somehow recorded their encounters and sent them to Jake. He'd made it clear from the start that he was out to ruin her marriage any way he could.

"Jake, please..."

He shot her a look that said "don't bother" and moved to his feet. "I'm selling the house and moving...hell, I don't know where and probably wouldn't tell you if I knew," he informed her coldly. Oddly, he seemed to hesitate before closing the briefcase and she saw his jaw muscles clench the way they always did when he was struggling with a tough decision. Finally, he simply closed the briefcase and started to walk away. "Have a nice life, Heather."

Heather was desperate to stop him and blurted the first thing that came to mind. "What if I'm pregnant?"

Jake stopped in the door and she saw his entire body tense. She seized the opportunity to point out, "It would be yours, Jake. I know it's yours." And then she prayed she was pregnant with his baby, his baby, not Ty's, because she knew he would stay with her if she were carrying his child. She didn't know if she was pregnant or not. She was late, but that wasn't unusual, especially given the stress she'd been under. Of course, there was a slight chance she could be pregnant with Ty's baby, but she refused to accept that she'd have to live the rest of her life with a reminder of her betrayal.

Slowly, Jake turned to face her. She barely recognized him, he looked so...harsh. "Do you honestly think it's likely to be mine?"

She couldn't lie. "I don't know. There were a few times...before you left for your trip..."

"As opposed to the five or six or God knows how many times with Ty?" he scoffed. "Don't play me for a fool, Heather. If the baby is mine, I'll gladly be its father, but I highly doubt it will be."

He started to approach her and she felt a moment of hope that she'd finally gotten through to him, just enough to talk to her, really talk to her. But he laid his briefcase back on the table, popped it open, and pulled out another videotape. She wondered why he hadn't given it to her with the others...what was so different about this one? An overwhleming sense of dread filled her as she thought of the possibilities.

"You know, I almost felt sorry enough for you to keep this to myself, but to hell with it," he said. "Consider it a parting gift. Goodbye, Heather. Oh, and if the baby turns out to be mine, I'll know and I'll contact you. Otherwise, I doubt we'll ever speak to each other again...especially after you see what's on that tape."

Closing her eyes, she simply couldn't watch him leave. She heard the door shut behind him, and then the only sounds she heard were her own sobs. She didn't know how much longer it was before one of the secretaries politely asked her to leave. She gathered up the videos and numbly drove herself to her sister's place. She supposed she would have to start looking for a place of her own now that she knew she couldn't go back to the house.

Her older sister was waiting supportively when Heather made it home, a nervous wreck. Cassie offered to stay home from her night job, but Heather just wanted to be alone.

After her sister left, Heather took her time in building up the courage to watch the videos. Knowing what was probably on them, she wanted to kill Ty with her bare hands. It was bad enough Jake knew what she'd done...Ty had no right to rub his face in the fact by showing him videos of it.

Pouring herself a glass of red wine despite her possible pregnancy, she finally put one of the videos in and watched it in a mixture of disbelief, outrage and mostly shame. What must Jake have thought, hearing those sounds come from her, seeing her react that way? She looked and acted like a total slut. The first video showed the night Ty tried to seduce her at his housewarming party, then flashed forward to the night he'd succeeded in fucking her...after he'd laced her drink with ecstacy, she'd discovered later. Truth was, she barely remembered that night.

The second tape was longer and showed them still going at it the next morning, when Heather had woken, dazed and puzzled and finally delirious with passion at being woken by the black man eating her pussy in his bed. Ty's naked backside eventually straightened and he could be seen placing her widespread legs on his shoulders as he shuffled up and rammed his monster cock insde her. He hammered away at her for several minutes before turning her over onto her stomach and began playing with her ass. Heather turned red and flinched while watching Ty fuck her virgin ass on screen. It had hurt like hell and she hadn't enjoyed a minute of it, though she certainly seemed to be enjoying it on tape after the initial penetration. She moaned constantly, her fists clenched the bedsheets and her butt eventually began pushing back into his thrusts as if she couldn't get enough. Truth was, she'd been trying to make Ty come so it would just be over as quickly as possible.

The tape also showed the next day, when Ty had come to her home and proceeded to fuck her doggystyle over the back of the sofa after her protests had fallen on deaf ears. He'd made a lot of threats about telling Jake and Heather had felt she had no choice but to give in that time. But how had he filmed her in her own home? He obviously must have had someone film through the living room window. The bastard. She'd cried buckets of tears after he left that day, even though she'd been thankful she'd gone back on the pill after their close encounter at the housewarming party. She'd suspected something could happen and had instinctively been trying to minimalize the consequences if it did. There had been about a week's gap between the day she'd started taking them and the day Ty had seduced her. Lord knows if it had gotten into her system in time to make a difference. First thing tomorrow, she would bite the bullet and drag herself to the doctor to find out for sure.

The next scene showed him taking her against the wall in the shower of his new home. By that point, she hated to admit that she'd felt herself giving in, as if she knew she'd already cheated, so what more harm would it be if she continued, just until Jake came home? Ty hadn't been a better lover than Jake; in fact, she considered Jake's technique to be better. But the excitement of doing something taboo and forbidden had made her experiences with Ty hard not to repeat. She'd told herself she was going to Ty's that day to put a stop to things once and for all, but deep down, she'd known what would happen and had wanted it to happen. Why else had she spent so much time on her makeup and worn one of her sexiest outfits that day? When Ty had opened the door, wearing only a towel around his waist because she'd interrupted his shower, she'd forgotten everything she had planned to say. Without a word, Ty had pulled her into a sexy, erotic kiss that had left her knees trembling and her body eager for more. She hadn't offered any resistance when he'd pushed her to her knees and let his towel fall to the ground. She'd kissed, licked and sucked his cock of her own free will, growing aroused as she worked him into a fervor.

When he'd pulled her up and said, "You interrupted my shower, baby. Thankfully there's room enough for two." She'd merely licked her lips and let him carry her upstairs. He told her to get undressed while he excused himself for a few minutes, and now Heather realized he must have somehow been switching on this recording. When he'd returned, he'd also been carrying a tube of KY jelly, and she'd asked flat out what it was for. "Relax, baby," he told her, reaching to push her panties down her hips so that she was completely naked. One of his hands curved around her, pressing her close to him even as his fingers squeezed her naked ass. When she felt one of his fingers push into her anal opening, she broke away from his kiss to say, "I don't like that. I mean it Ty. And I want you to wear a condom."

"Whatever you want," he whispered, kissing her even as he led her into the shower. That was where the tape began. Heather now watched herself onscreen, moaning as Jake pressed her beneath the water and against the wall of the shower. For a few minutes, he fingered her to orgasm while alternately sucking on her lips and her nipples. Finally, he wrapped one hand around her right thigh and lifted it up, pressing himself forward. By the sounds she made, it was obvious he was sliding inside her. Heather was ashamed to admit that she had forgotten all about his promise of using a condom and hadn't even been aware that he was pumping her bareback. She watched, red-faced, as Ty's black asschecks flexed and her white leg wrapped around his hip as he steadily pumped into her for - according to the counter on the VCR - sixteen minutes without loosing his stride. Heather could not believe the moans, grunts and sounds she heard coming from her own mouth as the black man fucked her onscreen. Was she normally that vocal with Jake? As she watched, Ty picked up speed, then shifted his body to pick up both of her legs so they were wrapped around his waist. She remembered all too well what happened next. Her face was twisted in passion as she looked at Ty, wondering why he'd suddenly pulled out of her when she was so close to her biggest orgasm yet. Then she felt him shifting underneath her until the head of his cock was pressing against her asshole. With ease he managed to press forward, pushing past her spincter, and Heather cried out, then grunted as he buried himself completely inside her back passage. She hissed at him, "You bastard."

He leaned forward to push his tongue inside her mouth, kissing her deep and heavy until he pulled back to say, "I'm not wearing a condom, sweetheart. If you prefer, I can come in your sweet little pussy." Then he pulled out of her ass with a pop and began sliding back into her possibly unprotected womb.

"No!" she'd begged. "Don't come inside me."

He gently sawed in and out of her cunt, making sure he hit her g-spot on every stroke, and said, "I'm coming in one of your holes, and your mouth isn't an option at this point." Slowly he pulled out, shifted her and pressed against her back hole, asking, "Which hole do you prefer, baby?"

Heather hesitated so long, trying to find the will to tell him to stop completely, that he grew impatient and moved his cockhead back to her pussy. Just as he was about to press inside again, she made a decision. "Go ahead and fuck my ass, you bastard. Just go easy this time."

He slid a couple of inches inside her pussy anyway and after licking her ear demanded, "What was that, baby? I don't think I heard the magic word."

Ashamed but needing relief, Heather heard herself beg, "Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck my ass!"

This time, the ass-fucking wasn't as painful and Heather was starting to enjoy the way his cock stroked her clit each time he moved in and out of her ass when she felt him explode deep in her bowels. Still needing to climax, she reached down and began playing with her pussy until Ty's hand reached down and stopped her. When he pulled out of her ass, a river of cum spilled down her thighs, and she carefully washed herself beneath the shower, feeling ashamed and frustrated and excited all at once. Ty hadn't been finished with her yet though. He'd pulled her out of the shower and into his bedroom, where he'd spread her out on his bed, crawled between her thighs and proceeded to use his mouth to bring her to that final orgasm.

By that point, Heather couldn't watch anymore, knowing there was also the time he'd coerced her into giving him a blowjob in her office at work along with the final time in Ty's pool. But there was still the third tape...and the mystery of what was on it since all of her encounters with Ty already seemed to be recorded on the other two.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled out the tape and saw that a small post-it was attached. Jake's scrawl had written "Just wanted you to know how it feels ..."

Still puzzled, she pushed PLAY and then frowned, not recognizing the bedroom in the frame. Then Jake appeared in front of the camera, his handsome features twisted with a wry smile and a look filled with such hate it almost scalded her through the TV screen.

"Hello, Heather. After watching your performances on tape, I decided it was only fair to give you a dose of your own medicine."

He held something up to the camera so she could see what it was, and she recognized the divorce papers. As the camera filmed, he signed them without hesitation, and Heather felt her heart drop to her feet all over again. She knew what Jake was doing. As long as he was married - or considered himself married - he would honor their vows. She watched as Jake stepped away from the camera, and pointed the lens at the bed in what looked to be a nice hotel room. He sat on the edge of the bed, and then a woman appeared out of nowhere. Heather didn't recognize the woman, but she was absolutely gorgeous. Petite, blonde and barely dressed in a red sheath, she wasted no time in crawling onto Jake's lap, her knees spread around his thighs as she lowered her mouth to his. It was a deeply erotic kiss, and Heather almost pressed STOP because of the sheer pain she felt at seeing her husband kissing another woman. It was her worst nightmare come true. In the earliest years of their marriage, Heather had been terrified Jake would find another woman and leave her. Eventually she'd realized his character would never allow him to do so. Not while he was still married to her. She realized that signing those papers, regardless of whether or not Heather had signed, was enough to set him free.

A sob left Heather's throat as she watched. The woman's greedy hands were all over him too, pushing his shirt and tie off so that her fingers could roam his sleekly muscled chest. But aside from kissing the woman back, Jake wasn't being very active, and Heather took some comfort in that.

At least, until the blonde slut slid down Jake's chest until she was on her knees between his legs. With a purely sexual smile, the whore unbuckled Jake's pants and freed his dick. He groaned, tossing his head back as she began to fondle him, murmuring dirty words about what she planned to do with such a big, hard cock. Then she lowered her red lips around his bulk, and Jake's face twisted in near-pain as he fought off an instant orgasm. By that point, Heather could barely see what was happening because of the tears in her eyes. Still, she watched, sobbing when Jake turned and looked at the camera and...actually smiled even as he was obviously cumming in the slut's mouth.

Pleased with herself, the blonde whore--who was she? Heather wondered again--lifted herself up, licking her lips, and looked at the camera too. "Hmmm, tastes great. You don't know what you're missing, lady. But he's mine now...all mine, thanks to you."

With that, Jake became the aggressor, pulling the woman into an open-mouthed kiss as he maneuvered them both until she was flat on her back beneath him on the bed. With seductive skill, Jake slowly peeled the bitch out of her dress, exposing a pair of breasts that could have been featured in Playboy. Heather reached for the remote but still couldn't press STOP. She watched helpless as Jake lovingly used his skilled tongue to arouse the woman's nipples before he licked and kissed his way down between her legs. God, he'd always been so good at that, Heather remembered with an ache, jealous another woman was receiving the attention that should have been hers and hers alone. Jake brought the woman to orgasm with his tongue and then began ridding himself of the clothes he had left. Crawling onto the bed between the woman's thighs, he smiled when the slut said she wanted to be taken doggystyle, a position Heather knew he liked but which they'd rarely done. Once the woman was on all fours, he tenderly began fucking her...his big, hard cock sawing in and out of the woman's juicy cunt. Every so often, the woman would orgasm and moan and finally began murmuring dirty words to the man pounding her from behind.

"Take my ass," she said at one point. "I bet she wouldn't let you near hers, did she? Mmmm, baby, please, it'll feel so good. You don't have to be a good boy anymore...take it, baby. Mmm, please."

12