Innocent Waitress? Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma becomes a toy for the gang.
7.7k words
4.23
132.5k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyLi
SexyLi
95 Followers

A week had gone by and all had been quiet. I was filled with dread each night as I drove the short distance to work at the bar, but nothing happened. Mark left me alone, apart from a few sarcastic comments, but he didn't touch me, he didn't try anything with me, he just let me do my job. If anything it was more frightening than before. What was going on? Why no follow up? He knew he had me right where he wanted, but he wasn't taking advantage.

My body had finally recovered from the ordeal last week. I had a tough time explaining to my boyfriend why I didn't want to do anything with him, but I couldn't let him see the marks on my body. If he went ballistic he could end up getting himself hurt. He wouldn't realize who he was dealing with.

I had been shopping all day, and was running a bit late for my shift at the bar. I had just finished getting ready, grabbed my coat, slipped my shoes on my feet and headed for the door. Just before I got there the phone rang. It was Mark to say I needn't work tonight because he already had enough staff there. He said he'd make it up to me with some overtime over the coming weeks, then hung up.

I had a bad feeling about his idea of overtime. I just stood infront of the phone, confused, trying to work out what was going on. I nearly leapt out of my skin when the doorbell rang. Quickly gathering my thoughts I dropped my coat on the chair and headed to the door.

My heart sank as I looked through the security viewer and saw Ed standing there. I knew there was no option but to open the door and let him in. So, that was why Mark had let me have the night off.

I opened the door and Ed strode in as if he owned the place. He looked me up and down slowly as I closed the door. When I turned to face him he had a wide grin on his face.

"Well, it's nice to see you again." he said. "Emma, isn't it?"

"Yes." I said.

"I hope my boys treated you well last week. From what they said you certainly gave them a good time."

I just stood there, looking into his large eyes, terrified of what might happen, but strangely secure that he was here with me and I knew nobody could hurt me while I was with him. The events of last week flashed through my mind, sending a shiver up my back. He pointed toward a door.

"What's in there?"

"The living room" I answered quietly.

He walked passed me and into the room. I followed him a short distance behind, relieved he hadn't just asked where the bedroom was. I turned on the light as he went further in and looked around. He paused infront of the fireplace, looking at the pictures on the mantelpiece, holding up one of me in a gorgeous red ball gown.

"Very nice. Very nice" he repeated. "You have a body that every red blooded man would desire and lust after Emma. You're a lucky girl. You can go far with a body like yours."

I resented what he was implying, but knew he was right. I had used my body to get me things in the past, and I'm sure I would do the same in the future. Guys are simple people, and easy to manipulate if you have the right tools.

"Get me that chair from the hallway" Ed commanded.

I quickly turned and went to get it. Damn. He already had me exactly where he wanted me. I was at his command. Picking up the chair I went back into the room. He had removed his jacket and laid it on the armchair beside the fireplace. I paused and looked at him.

"Right here, right in the middle" he instructed.

I walked to the centre of the room and placed the chair infront of the fireplace, in the middle of the three sofas that made up a square in the centre of the room. He turned it around, so the back was towards the fireplace, and sat down slowly.

"So Emma." he went on. "Let's see what you've got. Entertain me. Stimulate me. Pretend you really want me. Show me what you would do to excite me. Show off that fabulous body of yours."

I just stood there paralised. My mind went blank. What could I do? What? How? I just couldn't think of where to start. My mind flashed back to my boyfriends last birthday. That would work. YES. That would make him happy. The elation of having had an idea of what to do soon gave way as I resigned myself to the fact that he would take me. Right here, right now, and I would just have to get on with it.

I walked slowly around to his side, dragging my hand up his chest and over his shoulder, then standing behind him and massaging his firm solid shoulders. He was tense, but I managed to get him to relax a bit. I leaned forward and pressed my breast into the back of his head. I could feel him pushing back against them.

I continued my walk around him, dragging my hand across the back of his neck, deliberately brushing his arm with my hip, moving my arse from side to side as I walked. Returning to stand infront of him I placed a hand on each of his shoulders, leaned forward and kissed him slowly on the mouth. His tongue pushed straight between my lips and started to toy with my mine, licking the roof of my mouth, licking the insides of my teeth. I felt his hands grasp the outsides of my legs, then he ran his hands up my legs, onto my thighs, and then up further to my chest. He began to massage my breasts as we continued our long passionate kiss.

After a minute or so I pulled away from him, as much to catch my breath as to escape his clutches. He didn't resist, obviously keen to see a show. I stood back a few steps and, holding my arms above my head, started to rotate my hips infront of him as I slowly turned around.

As I turned to face him I could see the bulge in his trousers growing steadily. His eyes roamed over my body, spending most of their time on my tits. I bent down slowly towards him, my head back, looking into his eyes, so he could see down my cleavage. He stared intently at my breasts, a narrow grin as evidence of his enjoyment. Flicking my head back I stood upright, then continued my slow circles infront of him, all the time moving my hips, showing off my arse, running my hands through my hair.

With my back to him I stopped and slowly bent forward, giving him a great view of my arse. I felt his hands reach forward and touch my arse cheeks, squeezing and pawing at them before giving them a hard slap and leaning back in his chair.

Turning once more to face him I slid my hands down my face, down my neck and onto my blouse. I slid down to the top button, which I undid slowly, all the time keeping my hips gyrating, always staring into his eyes.

"You must be a pro." he laughed, leaning back and clearly enjoying my performance.

I continued to move down my blouse, undoing each button slowly and seductively. Turning my back on him I looked over my shoulders and slipped the blouse down my back. Pulling it out of my skirt I dropped it on his lap. Bending my knees and rolling my hips I slowly squatted down, then grabbed the back of my skirt and released the button. Holding on to the zip I stood up slowly, easing the zip down as I stood up, sliding the skirt over my knees and then letting it go to fall on my feet.

I placed my hands on my thighs and bent forward slowly at the hip, showing him a clear view of my panty clad pussy between my legs. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, wiggling my arse and giving him a long look at my mound. Standing up and turning to face him I walked gently towards him in my best catwalk style. As I got right infront of him I placed one leg either side of the chair, took two small steps forward and sat on his lap. Looking down I could see his hard stiff cock bursting to get out of his trousers.

Placing my hands behind his neck I pulled his head forward, burying his face in my cleavage, rolling his face over my tits. His hands rose up behind me, seizing my back and pulling his face further into my breasts. Moving my hands behind me I quickly release my bra, sliding it down and throwing it across the room. He now had full access to my tits, licking them and biting them, playing with my nipples with his tongue.

I'd lost control, and now he was driving things. He pulled me tightly to him, squashing my tits with his face, taking large mouthfuls of my mounds and sucking hard, pulling them away from my chest. I knew he would do what he wanted, so I lifted my hands and rested them on the top of my head, letting him take his time as he ravaged my breasts.

Finally he was done and he leaned back, not taking his eyes of my tits which now glistened with his saliva and sweat. Reaching behind his neck I pulled myself up so my crotch was just infront of his chin. I knew I was getting wet down there so he must have been able to smell my aroma. I bent his head forward so he could inhale the smell, then raised my leg and rested the heel on the chair so he could get a good view.

Stepping over his lap I walked back infront of him, turned my back to him, grasped the sides of my panties and began to bend slowly at the waist. As I bent forward I started to pull them down, inching them slowly over my hips and down my legs. I stepped so that my legs were about a foot apart, giving him a clear view of my pussy as the material of my panties was pulled from the crevice between my legs.

Once they were around my ankles I reached up between my legs and started to play with my pussy, teasing him. I pulled at my lips, eased my fingers in and out of the folds of my sex, then pulled my lips apart so he could see my treasure. His restraint was amazing. He just sat there, enjoying the show. I knew I would have to keep working at him. I couldn't get him to take over and take the lead.

Standing up again I turned towards him, raised my hands under my breasts, lifting and cupping them, then dropping gradually to my knees at his feet, never letting my eyes deviate from his. Placing my hands on his knees I pushed his legs apart, shuffling forward as I ran my hands up his legs, moving ever closer to his stiff shaft, desperate to escape its confinement.

I rubbed his cock through his trousers with one hand while with the other I eased the strap of his belt out of the trouser loops, the same belt that had painted red stripes across my arse only days ago, that had brought me totally under the control of the man sat infront of me now. I unfastened the buckle, then opening the button I grabbed the zip and slid it slowly down.

I was now staring rigidly at his cock. He lifted himself of his chair so that I could slide his trousers all the way down to his ankles, then I quickly grabbed his shorts and dragged them down as well. As his cock was freed it rose up to its full height, solid as a rock. Shuffling forward a bit more I bent my head forward, then start to kiss the base of his cock, all the time keeping my hands on his thighs, resisting the temptation to touch his powerful member.

I continued to kiss him all over his cock, licking up from his pubic hair all the way to the moist tip, then kissing my way back down again. I pulled at his skin with my lips, even able to move his cock around simply by sucking on it then moving my head. His hands stayed fixed at the side of the chair. Slowly I slid my hands over his thighs and under his balls. As I continued to kiss his cock I started to massage his balls, rolling them between my fingers, pulling at his ball sack, teasing them and rubbing them.

As my hair fell down over the sight of my oral onslaught he lifted his hand, pulled my hair back into a pony tail and held it there with one hand, making sure his view was clear. He didn't apply any pressure or force my head in any direction, just held my hair out of the way. I continued to play with his balls and lick up and down his cock, now shiny and wet with my saliva.

Reaching down further I took one of his balls into my mouth, sucking on it while my hands now slid up and down his shaft. I thought I was doing a great job but he showed no signs of arousal other than a stiff cock and a small bit of liquid in a little droplet at its end. I continued to suck, moving from one testicle to the other then back again until his pubic hair was matted and wet. Pausing to catch my breath I moved up slightly, pulled his cock away from his body then slid him all the way into my mouth, deep down into my throat.

My lips nuzzled into his pubic hair. My hands were now back on his thighs as I started to slowly suck him. His hand continued to hold my hair, but never forced me down. I made sure to start slowly, sucking hard and making him feel each time I slid my lips down his cock, then back up again, pulling at the skin all the time. My tongue was running around his shaft, licking off the pre-cum as soon as it appeared. I increased my speed gradually, and started to get into a rhythm. I found a fairly quick speed which was quite comfortable and really went at him, sucking for all I was worth

I was desperate to please him, but after several minutes of this he didn't seem to be any more aroused than before. What would I have to do to make this guy cum. I'd be exhausted before then, and I didn't want to displease him. As I went to take him deep once again I was suddenly held back by my hair. I looked up at him with surprise.

"You suck cock like a pro." he laughed.

My heart sank. He thought of me as a common whore. Maybe that was what I had become. A sex toy, a play thing for the mob, a piece of meat they could use when they want and then move on to the next slut.

"But you're better than that, don't get me wrong." He went on. My hopes lifted a bit. I looked up into his eyes.

"I have high hopes for you, and plans. I like a girl who knows when she has to do something and doesn't fight the inevitable. That shows brains, and I can use brains. But with brains comes thinking, and that can be a bad thing for me, if you get what I'm saying."

"Yes" I responded, not really sure what he meant but it seemed the right thing to say.

"I thought you would. Like I said, you got brains. Don't worry about Mark. He's a prick. He has his uses but there aren't many, and he's not disciplined. He's got big ideas, and I don't like people in my organisation with big ideas. I like people who do what I say, when I say it, and who like it that way. If anything is going to change I change it. If someone else wants to change things I change them, if you know what I mean."

This time I had no doubt. It struck fear into my heart. All I could do was nod my head a few times. My power of speech was gone for the moment.

"Good. I like you. I like you a lot. Now fuck me."

He released my hair and leant back in the chair. I didn't know what to do. A hundred positions ran through my head.

"I think you'd be more comfortable on my bed" I said, hoping to solve my dilemma.

"I'm sure I would."

Thank god he agreed. I quickly freed his trousers and shorts, bundled them up in my arms and led the way to my bedroom. As I walked he gave me a sharp slap on my arse. Once in the bedroom he lay face up on the bed, put his hands behind his head and looked at me. It was clear he wanted me to fuck him, not the other way around.

I placed his clothes on a chair, then walked to the end of the bed. Pushing his legs apart I climbed on the bed on my knees, inching forward until I could reach his cock with my head. He was a little deflated now so I went to work with my mouth once again, sucking him off and making him rock hard once again. It didn't take long and soon he was ready. I climbed over his lap and, looking down into his eyes, grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance to my sex. I gently lowered my body onto his hard throbbing cock, guiding it in then running my hands through my hair as I slid all the way down his shaft and felt his pubic hair on my shaved pussy lips.

I rolled my hips around as he filled my pussy, gyrating on him and making him feel my warm sweet sex. Rising slowly off the bed I let his cock slip out of me until it was about to fall out, then slid him all the way in once again. My slow rise and fall started to gather pace as my juices eased his passage in and out of my cunt. He lay there passive, making me do all the work.

I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down as I rode his stiff cock. His eyes followed my tits, occasionally looking up into mine. I loved the feeling of his cock filling my pussy. I relished every inch as I dropped down on him. I wished he would start to thrust his hips, that he would take control and start to bang into me, hard and fast, but he didn't.

I tensed the muscles in my pussy, trying to grip his cock, trying to give him the ride of his life. He must have taken hundreds of girls like this, but I wanted to be the best. I wanted him to want me, to love me and to protect me. I didn't want to fail him and be cast off. I dropped my hands to his cock and used them as well, forcing him into me while playing with his balls, doing all I could think of to drive him on and make him cum.

I dropped my hands to his thighs and quickened my rhythm. Sweat was pouring from my brow as I continued to thrust up and down on him. I wished I had blown him for longer so that he would have come quicker, but I just had to keep going. I leaned forward onto his chest, flexing my hips so that my pussy continued to fuck his cock, all the time staring into his eyes. Then I sat back up and picked up more speed.

I was relieved as his hands moved from behind his head and grabbed my thighs, he force me down with immense strength then erupted within me. Shot after shot of his hot cum were fired into me, his cock pulsating as he came. As his shaft began to deflate and the pulsating died down he looked at me and laughed.

"You are one hot fuck Emma." He said.

He let go of my legs and pushed me to one side. I was exhausted and collapsed onto the bed. He got dressed, then started to look in my drawers and cupboards, rummaging through my clothes. I just watched him, curious about what he was doing.

Finally he found my underwear, held up a few items and looked at me, then carried on. Eventually he pulled a dress out of the wardrobe and threw it at me.

"Put this on!" he commanded.

"I need a shower first, can I?" I asked, and reluctantly he agreed. He waited while I showered, then watched me slip into the dress. It was a very sexy number, a black strapless dress that just reached to mid thigh. Down each side were large diamond shaped cut-outs, clearly showing that I was not wearing any underwear.

"Make yourself pretty." he continued, watching me all the time.

I tied my hair back, then put on my makeup. When I was done I stood up, walked infront of him then turned slowly around so he could see me clearly.

"Very nice." he went on. "I'm tempted to fuck you again, but we have other business to attend to. Follow me."

I grabbed my bag, and started to walk after him.

"Forget that!" he said. "If you need anything then I'll give it to you."

I dropped my bag on the bed and followed him out onto the street and into his waiting car. He rested his hand on my knee as we headed off into the city. I felt uncomfortable, so exposed in that tiny dress, but I felt incredibly safe. There was no way anyone would try something with this man here.

"What do you think?" he said

I turned to him to reply and then realized he was talking to his driver.

"Very nice boss." was the reply as the driver looked at me in the rear view mirror and nodded his head.

"She's one hell of a fuck," Ed went on, " and she certainly knows how to give great head."

My face went bright red. I couldn't believe he was saying these things about me and I was right there next to him. This driver who didn't even know me a few minutes ago now new far more than I would have ever wanted him to.

"Gorgeous body too." He said looking across at me. "And tits that defy gravity."

I looked out of the window, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Want to see them?"

The driver looked in the mirror again. "Sure boss, if it's OK with you"

SexyLi
SexyLi
95 Followers
12