Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
A reluctant wife loses her inhibitions.
6.3k words
4.4
376k
162

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine months ago, Amy and I had our first encounter with my fantasy of sharing my wife with another man. It had happened in a sort of whirlwind fashion. I had not expected the encounter to happen so quickly, nor did I expect my wife to be willing to fuck someone else so quickly. I found my feelings about the situation to be mixed during the first couple of weeks following our encounter with Greg. Greg was a high school friend that I had recently become reacquainted before our night of exciting passion.

My feelings ranged from being very excited to being worried that my wife would continue to see Greg behind my back. I would relive the night of watching Amy suck Greg's cock and take his load deep inside her pussy, all the while shuddering as Greg took her to new heights of orgasm. After Amy and Greg had finished our passionate, sexual tryst that ended with me entering my wife's pussy completely filled by my friend's joyful juice, Amy and I had retreated to our own bedroom, while Greg had went immediately to sleep in our guest room. Amy immediately came into my arms and had urged our slow passionate love making. I could feel the mixture of Greg's cum with my own and a feeling of remorse came over me. I loved my wife deeply, and although I wanted her to feel sexual excitement, I also wanted our marriage to continue to be blissfully happy. As Amy and I made love, Amy guided me into her vagina and whispered into my ear that she had never felt so excited and ashamed at the same time. I whispered quiet assurances in her ear as we both reached climax together, her third time, and my second of the evening. As I rolled over to allow her to clean herself, she quickly jumped out of bed and disappeared in to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and her shuffling around as she entered the shower.

Amy's shower continued for what seemed to be thirty minutes. When she emerged from the shower, she dressed in underwear and asked me to hold her. She began to cry and expressed to me her feelings of disappointment in herself and me. She told me that she needed to repent, not just because of the adultery she had just committed, but also because she had enjoyed it and felt excited about the night's activities. She asked me to promise her this would never be discussed again and that I would limit my association to Greg to outings outside of the home. I told her that I could not promise this as I too had enjoyed the evening and I would not punish Greg for our so called "indiscretions" as this was her feelings, not mine. Amy grew angry and asked me if I approved of her having sex with another man. I told her that as long as I was there, participating, I did not have a moral problem with her having sexual relations with someone we both approved of. Amy accused me of setting this night up, rolled over and quietly slipped off to sleep. I lay there thinking about what she said and I resolved to give her some space, reassure her of my love and continue to stay the course regarding my personal convictions.

Amy and I had awoken late the next day to find that Greg had quietly slipped out of the house leaving a note thanking us for the wonderful evening and dinner. He apologized to Amy for allowing things to get out of hand and asked me to call him. Amy asked me when I would call him and I replied that I would contact him later that evening. She kissed me and told me that she didn't hate Greg and that he was welcome to come back as long as I was there and we all behaved ourselves. I agreed to her terms and she kissed me and told me that it would be a relief if our lives would get back to normal. I expressed my concerns to her that somehow the previous night's activities could ruin our marriage.

My beautiful wife then wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me and whispered fiercely, "Never! I love you and this will not tear us apart! Things will be different, but my strong love for you is forever. We must go back to our moral convictions and never allow this to happen again."

I was stunned. I found myself fighting against her demand and I replied, "I can't go back! I enjoyed last night and my conscience does not bother me. I will always remember last night even if it never happens again. I will think about it and get excited as I replay the sight of another man's cum dripping out your vagina. It is not dirty, it is not wrong, it IS for our pleasure. I was hoping you might open your mind and accept new adventures. I want to watch pornographic movies with MY WIFE. I WANT to watch my wife openly flirt and perhaps screw another guy. I WANT to experience new things."

Amy again grew angry and folded her arms in defiance and shot back, "Do you expect me then to allow you to screw another woman as I watch? Or how about I just walk down the street and grab someone by the hand and screw him right now? What am I, some slut for you to play with?"

I knew that this discussion was quickly getting out of hand so I replied, "You are not a slut now or ever no matter what we decide to do! You have a choice to participate or not and I will respect your wishes."

Amy glared at me but said nothing. The afternoon was tense but soon we came together as life, kids and jobs became the topics as we returned to a wary, but normal conversation.

The days and months to follow returned to normal. My fears of Amy trying to get back at me or have an affair without my involvement were soon allayed as my wife returned to her loving self. Sex was regular, but not exciting. I began to wonder if our sex lives would ever again see the spark we had created with Greg.

Just last week I had teased Amy about one of her bosses at work. She had told me that her boss, Rob, had been ordering a lot of documents from her. He had asked her to join him for lunch this week to discuss her progress. She asked if I minded. I replied, "I wonder why lunch? He could just as easily have a meeting with you at the office. But maybe he just finds you very attractive." I raised my eyebrows in mock indignation and grinned.

Amy just giggled and asked me, "Are you jealous?"

I said, "No, should I be? Is he attractive?"

Amy laughed again and said, "He is very good looking and very married. You have nothing to worry about. Thank you for being concerned!"

I responded, "I am fine with it. Don't worry about it in the future. Just let me know what happens."

The night after our discussion, Amy came home from work and told me that she had gone to lunch with Rob. He had told her that she was doing excellent work and that he appreciated her enthusiasm and dedication to detail. Amy went on to excitedly describe the upcoming projects he had for her in the coming weeks. Her eyes began to dance as she said she had a surprise. Rob had asked her to join him at a week- long conference in two weeks in Orlando and had told her that I was invited as well. The company would pick up her hotel room, meals and flight; I would need to buy my plane ticket and meals. I told her I would check my schedule, but I thought I could do it.

I asked her if Rob was coming alone and Amy said, "No, he is bringing his wife and two children. His wife has family in Orlando so she wouldn't be staying at the hotel the entire time." I told her I looked forward to a week in Orlando, in a hotel with my very sexy wife.

Amy winked at me and told me, "I guarantee you will have an exciting time."

Her eyes sparkled and danced as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs. Amy shut the door behind me and quickly pushed herself up against me, kissing me passionately while her tongue explored my mouth. At the same time she quickly dropped my pants and helped me with my shirt. She quickly dropped down to envelop my now hard cock with her mouth, expertly enveloping the mushroom head with her lips. Amy began to gently stroke my balls as she moved her tongue down and then up my now throbbing shaft. I reached down through her dress and bra to begin to cup her breasts. Her nipples jumped in my hand. Amy was very excited! I slowly raised her up from sucking my cock. I wanted to see how wet she was as I was very curious about this sudden release of passion. I unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra, and helped her out of her panties. Amy started to drop down to finish her expert blowjob, but I prevented her from doing so, instead I reached my hand to feel her slit and much to my delight and confirming my suspicions, Amy was dripping with pussy juices.

Amy moaned the minute I touched her pussy lips and quickly opened her legs so I could have greater access. Amy had not been this wet since the night with Greg. Normally, Amy was a little dry in her vagina due to her age. For the past nine months, we had used a lubricant to help things along. Tonight however, lubricant was not necessary.

I began to massage Amy's clitoris to her obvious delight. I slowly played with her hooded clit until it appeared. A few more strokes and Amy began to shudder and her pussy began to flood with her juices. I caught Amy as her orgasm was so powerful she almost dropped to the floor.

Amy then led me to the bed and she barked, "Fill me up with your cum! I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside my pussy!"

I entered her easily as she was so wet. She thrust to meet me as I rammed my cock deep inside her. Amy grabbed my butt cheeks and began to pull me to her with each thrust, meeting me each time with her own thrusts.

I began to build to a certain climax as she cried' "Oh God, you are so hard! Deeper, deeper Rr...Ohhhh!"

I thought to myself that maybe I had imagined her starting to say Rob or maybe she had been unable to speak clearly. The thought left me as I began to cum and Amy kept repeating, "Yes...Yes Oh that feels so good!"

As I lay on top of her, Amy seemed to be distant and said, "That was so powerful! I have not orgasmed like that in a long time!"

I couldn't help it, I needed to find out if she had something on her mind to illicit such a an outpouring of sexuality.

"Is there some special occasion other than a trip to Orlando that got you hot and bothered?" I leered suggestively at her"

Amy replied, "Do I need a special occasion to want to screw my husband's brains out? I just wanted to!" I then asked her if this had anything to do with her lunch date. She laughed and said, "Sorta. It felt good to be appreciated."

I then said, "You mean by an attractive man?"

Amy laughed and said, "No, I don't need another man, just you. You WOULD think that! But, I enjoyed surprising you. You were surprised?"

It was my turn to laugh and I agreed, yes, I was surprised and I was very happy.

The two weeks went by quickly as Amy seemed to be very excited. The past nine months, I was lucky to have sex once a week, with a week off due to her menstrual cycle. But for those two weeks, we had sex almost every night, with Amy certainly being the aggressor. I started to ask her the reason for her recent horniness, but I decided to sit back and enjoy it and not question her reasons.

Finally the day of our trip arrived. Amy had went out and bought new clothes. Normally Amy would model everything she bought seeking my approval and comments. However, this time, she just informed me that she had bought several new outfits for the trip. As we drove to the airport, I asked Amy if she was wearing one of her new outfits. She looked annoyed and told me that she was saving those for the actual trip and that she couldn't believe that I didn't know the difference between an outfit she "always" wore and one I hadn't seen. I rolled my eyes and mockingly apologized.

We arrived in Orlando at around 8 p.m. on Sunday night and checked into our hotel. Amy wanted to go to bed early to be up for her conference. I looked forward to a nice relaxing day around the hotel. The hotel was very nice and the room was very large. I thought to myself that her employer certainly was spending a lot of money on this conference. I suggested some love making, but Amy said that she wanted a good night's rest and was worried about the time change as we had just arrived from the west coast. She told me there was plenty of time and she would make it up to me. So I rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning, Amy was awake and out the door by 7 am to meet Rob for breakfast. I asked her if she wanted me to go so I could thank him personally for the trip. She told me that it wasn't necessary as they would talk shop and, besides, Rob wanted to have dinner with us that evening. Rob's wife would be there so I needed to wear a sport coat and slacks. I grimaced, agreed and settled into the room and enjoyed my day.

Amy came into the room around 5:30 pm to begin to get ready for dinner. I had just awoken from a nap and I was feeling energized. Amy came out and modeled one of her new outfits she had bought. It was a floral print, conservative dress that was perfect for the Orlando climate. I complimented her on her new dress and we left for the restaurant.

Amy and I arrived at the restaurant to find Rob and his wife, Rebecca, waiting for us. Rob is an attractive man in his late 30's, while Rebecca is a stunning woman that turns heads as she enters a room. Rebecca stood a good two inches taller than Amy at around 5' 7" tall and you could tell she worked out with a very flat abdomen and athletic legs. I felt Amy tense up as she met Rebecca. Amy tended to get intimidated by busty women. Even though Amy was sexy, at 46 years old, her body was not as in good shape as it was at 35 like Rebecca. Rebecca was wearing a pant suit that flattered her figure. Rebecca had a nice set of tits that bulged against her blouse. Amy was wearing a new dress that flattered her figure and showed off her shapely legs. Rob was indeed attractive, fit and tan. Tonight he was wearing a nice blazer and slacks and stood about my height.

I reached out my hand to Rob and thanked him for inviting me along on this trip. Rob remarked that he had wanted to meet the husband of such a talented woman as Amy. Amy introduced herself to Rebecca and soon the two of them hit it off talking about kids. Rob and Rebecca had two boys aged 7 and 9. Both boys were at Rebecca's sister's house for the evening. Rebecca told us she would be joining them tonight to care for the boys, Mark and Paul. Amy told her about her daughters, twins, both of whom had just graduated from college.

Dinner found us all becoming good friends. I found that Rob enjoyed guns and we agreed to hit the shooting range when we returned home. Rob is a very nice man and you could tell he truly loved his wife and is very dedicated to his family. Rob and Rebecca both attended a local LDS church faithfully and I found myself looking over at Amy as she grinned. It was obvious that I was feeling silly about teasing Amy about her being attracted to Rob.

As we decided to call it a night, I invited Rob to have dinner with us should he find himself without plans as Rebecca would be at her sister's house the rest of the week. Rob told us that he had business dinners planned, but would join us on Thursday. Rob then asked if we could go to a family friendly restaurant as he did not drink alcohol due to his religious beliefs. Amy and I both looked at each other and then told Rob that we didn't drink either. Rob was ecstatic at the news and you could see Rebecca was visibly relieved. Amy told Rebecca that she hoped to see her when we got home as Rebecca was staying at her sister's house until they all left. Rebecca and her sister were taking the kids to Disney World the rest of the week. Amy and I both thought that would be fun and told Rebecca we might see her one evening as we planned to go also. We all said our goodbyes and we arranged to meet Rob in the hotel lobby Thursday evening.

During the next two days, Amy and Rob attended the conference while I lounged around the pool, took in some sites, and generally relaxed from my stressful job. Amy and I went to Disney World on Tuesday but failed to meet up with Rebecca.

On Wednesday, Amy sent me a text that she would be late and that I should grab my own dinner, that Rob needed her to take care of some issues and they would get dinner at the conference. Amy came back to the room at around 11:00 pm. Amy apologized for the absence. Amy explained that Rob had asked to talk to her privately and they had spent 2 hours going over reports and copying needed documents. I reached for Amy, but she pulled away saying that she would be available tomorrow evening for me and that it would be worth my while. Amy seemed flushed, but I attributed that to my small jealous self that creeped in occasionally. After all, Rob was very married, deeply religious and I sensed I could trust him.

Thursday brought more relaxation time that by now was getting boring. I was starting to dread our night with Rob as I was starting to get horny after being without sex the entire trip.

Amy came in from the conference anxious to shower and get ready. I had already taken a shower as she had asked me to be cleaned up when she arrived. I felt I looked good in jeans and a nice polo shirt with leather sandals. Amy told me I was very attractive as she hurriedly closed the bathroom door and slipped into the shower. After she came out of the shower, Amy handed me a list of things she wanted me to get for the room, some bottled water, soda pop and snacks. I dutifully went to the nearest market within walking distance and picked up all the items Amy had asked for on her list.

When I walked into the room, my mouth dropped. Standing before me was my beautiful wife in the sexiest dress I had ever seen. Granted, I was biased, but I couldn't imagine anything that accentuated her figure like this dress. The neckline plunged to tantalize you to catch a glimpse of her free breasts. The dress was backless revealing the soft, sensual curves of her neck and shoulders, with the hemline ending abruptly about three inches above the knee. This, I believe, was the first time my wife was going to dinner without a bra to cup her beautiful breasts. I whistled and told her how sexy she was.

I reached out to take her in my arms and she stopped me saying, "Not yet. I have other surprises for you that I think you will find rewarding."

My curiosity was peaked and I asked her. "Like what?"

Amy replied, "That would ruin the surprise. Besides, teasing you turns me on."

"What made you look for a dress like that?"

"Are you complaining? I could go put on something else if you want?" Amy began to laugh.

I decided to just go along and see what would happen. Then the thought struck me, "Hey, what about Rob? Should you dress like that in front of him?"

Amy then told me, "Hey I saw other women at the conference wear much more provocative dresses and Rob didn't seem to notice."

She felt comfortable if a little daring.

"Besides, I thought it would turn you on and we could enjoy a hot night together."

I heartily agreed and Amy and I both left to meet Rob in the hotel lobby.

When Rob saw Amy, his eyes got big and he could barely say hello. I noticed he looked at Amy very carefully. He reached out his hand and told me that I was lucky to have such a sexy wife. I agreed, reminding him that Rebecca was sexy in her own right. He agreed and we left for the restaurant.

Dinner consisted mainly of idle chatter about the Conference. I kept trying to steal glances down my wife's dress, and, on occasion I could catch a glimpse of her nipple peeking out ever so briefly. Rob would happen to glance as well, trying to be discreet and not have me catch him. I put my hand over on Amy's leg and began to move up her thigh. It was my favorite game where, in a public place, I would attempt to move my hand up her leg to catch a feel of her panties before she stopped my hand. The game would end when Amy would mildly rebuke me and tell me to wait till we got home. She always stopped me, except tonight, where much to my surprise, as I moved up her leg expecting her to catch my hand with hers and remove the offending hand; I realize that there were no panties. I withdrew my hand quickly, just before I would have touched her pubic hair and looked at my wife who was breathing heavily as she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Surprise!"

12