Insatiable

Story Info
Unexpected Wedding Day.
2.5k words
3.74
73.5k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela40
angela40
71 Followers

Most of my life has been guided by sex. I haven't learned to control my sexual urges because of the emotional feelings it gives me. Most of the time my nipples are in erect state, a sensitive clit that has my body on constant edge that overwhelms me with orgasms.

Men love that in a woman, I really should say, most men. Over the years I have encounted a variety of personalities of men from rough to caring, from cheaters to wonderful lovers. Nothing wrong with a woman and man making each other feel wanted. In my case I have wound up with to many one night stands. Its because of my job that calls for me to travel quite often.

For sometime I had considered telling my story and found that Literotica readers would be my audience.

I am 40 bi female, who has experienced several marriages, of which none worked out, partly my own fault. There are many reasons which you will discover over time.

I haven't learned to control my insatiable desire for cock and the love for other women, shemales, trannys, ladyboys. The feeling, the urge for sex has controlled my life since my mid-teen years.

Even on the day of my second marriage, which should have been only for my future husband didn't turn out that way. I didn't have the need for a full wedding gown, instead I chose a pink knee length dress with elastic top nylons and high heels. I haven't worn a panty or bra since I was 15, and wouldn't even consider it on my wedding day. My hair was adorned by a one carat jewel pin from my first husband.

As I was preparing for this joyous day, hours before taking the vows, I was in my bedroom only wearing a short see thru bathrobe. I love the airy caress over my body. Sitting in front of the vanity mirror, I felt my nipples erecting, looking at them thru the mirror, it turned me on, seeing my 38DD's swelling. The feeling of dampness between my pussy lips was noticeable. My resistance was never strong and at this moment even weaker, as I inserted several fingers between the wet pussy lips. I opened my robe completely as my other hand massaged my blue veined tits. I succumbed to my weak resistance as I felt weaker and weaker exposing them to the warm air.

Oh god just to feel my hands caressing those blue veined orbs, made my body tingle. Heavy breasts can be a burden. Taking the nipples between my fingers, was all I needed to work up the much needed orgasms. Pulling on them, stretching them till I began to moan with pleasure. I couldn't stop. I loved the feeling pulling on the nips. To bring me more pleasure I put spittle on my fingers to rub it around the pink erections.

My whole body yearned for a cum, as I continued touching myself everywhere. I have been called a selfish bitch many times, only thinking of my own satisfaction, that it's never enough for me. My breathing became heavier and heavier as my urge for release was coming closer and closer and then..... OH GOD! I released the much needed orgasms, as the rolled over my body. I slowly came back down but it wasn't enough.

I let the short skimpy bathrobe drop, reclined unto the lounge sofa, slowly spread my legs only slighty enough for my hands to caress up and down between my inner thighs again, till I couldn't hold back touching my wet pussy again. Wet from anticipation. My fingertips rubbed around the lips, slowly back and forth, exciting me more and more, overheating myself, as I spread my swollen pussy lips, the suckulent clit popped out of its sheath, as a wave envolped me into another barage of much needed orgasms.

After calming down, and resting for several minutes I returned to the vanity table preparing my makeup. There was a knock on the door to which I responded with "enter". What I saw in the mirror, wasn't Rita my closest friend and bridesmaids as I expected, instead a former lover whom I had invited. I was so embarrassed him seeing me in the nude. I really shouldn't have been, but after many years one has a different feeling. I should have draped myself with my skimpy robe instead continued to sit there in awe. I was ashamed to be seen like this, eventhough years earlier during my first marriage we were lovers. There is more to Paul and me, which I shall share in another chapter.

My face was red and with a smile told Paul to please leave. He just wanted to wish me luck and a wonderful life. He took me in his arms and kissed my lips.

"I thought one friendly kiss would be harmless" he said. I tried to get out of his arms and again told him to leave but to no avail.

"Please Paul behave yourself"

"You haven't changed my darling, beautiful and glowing as ever"

Before I knew it his hands were palming my tits, told him to stop and leave. I even tried to push his hands of my boobs, but he knew my weaknesses and with thumb and finger tweaked my nipples.

"Please love, leave, please"

"Do you really wish me to leave"

"Yes" it was a weak yes.

I felt his lips on mine again, tried pushing him harder and begged him to stop.

"Please, please love"

Paul kissed me again. He knew the effect it would have on me. Just kissing him made me weak in my legs. I heard his zipper opening. I was trying to zip him up, but his cock was already out.

"Feel it my love, feel it"

I wasn't going to touch his cock, no I wasn't.

"You want it, I know you better then you know yourself"

Paul was trying to push me back gently to the chaise lounge, but found strength to resist him. He just smiled at me knowing that my strength would give out shortly. I walked away from him, but he followed me to the vanity table. I had to concetrate on my makeup, when I felt kisses on my shoulders, his tongue sliding down my back.

"Please stop" I begged again

I starred straight ahead into the mirror and what I saw broke my resistance. His cock was exposed.

"Please Paul don't make me suck it, please"

He didn't have to respond, he knew me well enough that I would. I still kept fighting the urge, as he turned me in my chair, and..........

I hesistantly leaned towards his throbbing dick, licked around the peehole

"Take it, suck it"

I just kept licking around the rim, when I felt his hand behind my head being pushed towards his cock. I tried to fight back but not for long, because I wanted him, I wanted to taste and suck his cock to the fullest.

"You are still a slut" I heard him say as his cock slide in and out of my mouth and the saliva was building.

"SUCK IT YOU WHORE, YEA SUCK IT, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY WHORE"

My mouth was sliding up and down his throbbing precum covered dick. I would let the cock escape from my mouth only to lift it with my hand and suck it in again and again.

"Finger my asshole" he requested

I didn't have to be asked a second time. I slid my middle finger in and out of his asshole, fast and faster. The faster I sucked and fingered his anus the load explosion would be near. My tongue licked from his peehole to the root of his 8 inches, around the thickness and DEEP THROATED his blue veined dick that I had never forgotten. Here it was being sucked again and again. My mouth sliding up and down till......

"Oh you bitch, empty me, empty my balls"

I couldn't swallow fast enough, as Paul gushed his creamy load down my throat. Yes, I loved it, I always loved sucking his cock and many others he wasn't aware off. Not only that but a cock entering my pussy and anus is sublime joy for me. I am getting carried away with this episode of my life.

What I couldn't swallow, Paul kissed of my lips. I was so turned on I pulled him to the bed, got on my fours and WHACK and another WHACK he spanked me hard.

"Take it you cunt, take it you bitch"

Received more WHACKS and WHACKS I heard the slapping on my bottom. His hand went up and down for fast whacks. I screamed, no one heard me, Paul covered my mouth with a small towel.

"I knew all along you wanted it, the whore you are now and always be"

"YES" was all I could say.

WHACK WHACK again. Paul removed his belt from his pants and gave me several lashes. I deserved it. I knew I did. Oh, did I deserve it. I already knew in my mind that I wouldnt't be able to stop cheating even on my new husband, the4 wonderful man he was.

OUCH OUCH AAAHHHH only two lashes showed some blood on my asscheeks. As brutal Paul could be, he was also so compasionate. He asked me for forgiveness, as he kneeled behind my asscheeks and licked blood spots of my burning cheeks. Paul's cock was raging hard again as he stroked it at the same time as he was soothing my bottom. I looked back over my shoulders, spread my asscheeks for his deep hard fucking entry. Cum was the only lube. Yes I wanted to be fucked hard and deep again by Paul.

I have never forgotten the feeling of his massive rock hard cock fucking my anus and pussy.

He held me around the waist, pulled me back against his cock, pushed me slightly away and then WOW he was deep into my asshole again and again.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me"

"I am still your obeying bitch" I couldn't believe I said that in the heat that enveloped my whole body

"MMMMMMMM"

I forgot time. Everything was forgotten when Paul was with me. Again weakness set in for more and more of his cock. The resistance to quench my sexual need made me a slave. His cock slid n and out faster and faster, as he reached to the front, palming my tits and massaging them. He loved calling themmilk jugs. His Milk jugs.He twisted the nipples between his thumb and fingers pulling on them till I felt ache and pain.

"I am cuming" thats all I heard him say as he flooded me with his hot creamy cum. He withdrew his pounding cock from my anus

"Don't stop, please"

I begged him, I was his again to do with me as he pleased.

"Beg, beg for it, you want it again, deep in your ass, do you, answer me"

"Yes, Yes, please my master"

This was happening on my wedding day. Cheating on the man I am to wed.

"OOHHH MASTER" I begged for it again and again.

...And then his COCK slide back in deep and hard into my wanton asshole. Yes wanton.

It didn't take long this time to feel another load of cum trickling into my anus. Paul pulled out wiping the semi-hard cock over my lips, back and forth. I couldn't stop him, I didn't want to stop him, but.......had to wake up to reality. I opened my eyes and saw Paul hovering over me,

"Let me sooth your ass" he said, "Let me lick and kiss your ass welts again" He showed his compassionate side as he smoothered me with kisses.

Oh yes, I had welts. Eventhough I haven't worn panties since my early teen years, I was even hesitant to do so now with the welt marks on the cheeks.

A knock at the door aroused us from the overheated love making. I didn't want it to stop, nor did Paul. I responded to the second knock, as Paul grabbed his clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. I slipped into my short night gown and finally opened the door. Rita smiled at me, asked me if she could help with anything.

"You haven't got much time, dear" Rita proclaimed

"I fell asleep" was my reply

Rita surveyed the bedroom and smiled again. ...And then a sound came from the bathroom. I went to check, opened the door and what I saw, was Paul jacking off his hard again cum filled cock. Just seeing his fist sliding up and down the pleasure tool, which had been in my asshole only several minutes earlier made my pussy damp. I closed the door, told Rita that something had fallen.

I told Rita everything was going well and was able to manage myself. Told her to go and mingle with the guests. Before returning to the guests, Rita kissed me on the lips several times. I don't know what got into me and returned her kisses. Rita my best friend since school days introduced me to girl love. We exchanged more kisses as she slipped off my bathrobe.

"Dear, please go mingle with the guests"

"Why are u marrying again, it won't work for you"

"I love him" was my reply

"You belong to me" and slapped me. "You understand you are mine" and slapped me again.

I succumbed to her as I did to Paul. I don't know why.

Rita leaned towards my nipples and felt her wet tongue circle around them. Again I was overwhelmed this time with the woman who has stood by my side thru my sexual tormented life.

I pushed her head towards my succulent tits, which had given her milk during my first marriage. My eyes were closed, feeling the sensuality of it all. As she aroused me more and more. At that moment as I opened my eyes I saw Rita removing her panties. Her voice drifted to my ears

"Make mommy happy, touch me"

I touched her pussy, it was the first pussy I had ever touched in my school days.

"Bring mommy pleasure"

When I heard her pleading voice, I couldn't deny her needs. I pushed her on her back, and seeing are wet cunt, I kneeled between her thighs, spread her pussy lips, eyeing her clit out of its sheath, made me ravenous to eat her to a climax

"OOOOOHHHHH GOD" is all I heard.

My tongue circled around the labia, teasing with slow entry into her wet pussy. I tongue fucked her cunt, that never had felt a cock. Her moans excited me, tongue fucked her more as I touched my pussy bringing myself relief again. Rita orgasmed again and again, leaving her comfortably exhausted.

I rose from between her thighs and felt Paul standing behind me, turned me around and kissed me.

"You looked beautiful sucking her cunt, made me hard, to see you down on her"

I finally had strength to push Paul aside. Time was running out quickly to wed my second husband. I had to rush with my makeup and slip on the dress for my wedding vows.

My honeymoon night was not what I expected.

angela40
angela40
71 Followers