Insatiable Blonde

Story Info
Aggressive blonde uses her husband for pleasure.
1.5k words
3.64
57.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A final submission for the time being. If things go well with these I will submit more in the near future. With my years of experience I have many awesome experience I can tell. I have to reiterate that whether or not you believe me, these are real experiences of mine. All the things I have related are actual adventures. I have not embellished any detail and have related events as they actually happened.

A disclaimer seems in order at this point. I do not recommend my activities to anyone. At times the things I have done might be considered illegal (although no more than misdemeanors of a low severity). I have in fact spoken to a police officer about it and he told me that it would be hard to prove at best, and probably wouldn't lead to any charges anyway. In any event it does take a certain amount of courage. One never knows when a husband, boyfriend or passer-by may try to catch you. You need to be fast on your feet. The element of surprise is always on your side – so I try to use it to my advantage whenever possible. Also, you have to have great confidence in your abilities to be clever, sly and go to and from undetected. At all times I am very cautious and never force a bad situation. I also always trust my instincts and feelings. If a situation "feels" bad I trust that and move on. Patience is the key. If you are patient you will succeed in seeing some very amazing things.

This third story involves – oddly enough – the neighbor next door. I will say right now that this is normally something I would never even consider because it would be hard to live next t someone if they ever caught you. Also, they are more likely to recognize you if they get even a short glimpse of you. I decided to go through with this one for two reasons. The first reason was that I could watch them do their thing while standing completely in a public area. Pretty hard to accuse anyone of misconduct if they are in a public space. Second is the fact that I got the impression that they might want to be observed as they usually had large gaps open in their blinds and would have sex in front of them frequently. This lead me to believe that they probably wouldn't be too upset if they figured out I had watched them.

Another Blond in this one. Brunettes are my favorite but who am I to complain. This girl isn't particularly gorgeous or anything. She certainly isn't ugly by any accounts but she also won't be appearing on Cosmo in the near future. She could also stand to lose about 20 pounds too. Now, that makes her sound pretty bad. Don't get me wrong, I would be happy to sex her up even with my standards. What she lacked in overall looks she made up for in enthusiasm, style and technique. When it came to sex she was in charge and her husband followed her lead. By the looks of them, I think she was several years older than he. He looked pretty young and I would guess she had at least five years on him – maybe more. Perhaps she had more experience. In any event the reality is that she fucked him, and not the other way around.

The first time I voyeured this couple was after they had been swimming. I was standing in back of my apartment while my dog did his thing. The two of them were returning from the pool and gave me a quick hello as hey passed by. They entered the slider of their apartment and shut the door. The blinds swung back and forth as they pass through and then caught on something causing them to leave a gap of at least six inches. As they passed me I admired the girls big breasts (DD for sure) and of course my mind started to consider the possibilities. I knew that they would soon be striping out of their wet swim suits but my rule against neighbors kept me in check - until I heard giggling and fooling around coming from the door they just entered. I wandered in that direction figuring I might get lucky while staying in a public area.

I was right, they certainly undressed. What surprised me though was that they had striped in their living room very near the door they had just entered. There they stood kissing, fully naked near the blinds. I stood where I was and gazed upon their bodies pressed against each other as they caressed and kissed. At this point the girl slide down her husbands body and knelt before him. They were within ten feet of where I stood as I watched her take is cock in her hand and slide her lips over the head. She sucked him for a few minutes then pulled his now very hard cock from her mouth. Just as she did this someone came walking by with their dog so I meandered around so as not to look suspicious. They spent five or so minutes nearby before they went on their way.

As I moved near the sliding door again I was greeted by a fantastic site. The guy was lying on the floor and the Blond was squatting over the top of him and riding him like a bicycle. She was working pretty hard at it and her tits were bouncing up and down in rhythm with her movements. She pumped harder and harder and at one point sank all the way on him and rocked herself back and forth his cock obviously buried deep inside her. She must have been grinding her clit on him while she did this.

She then climbed off him and bent herself over the couch. In this position she was sort of facing in my direction and I got a good look at her face as he came up behind her and slide into her again. Her face got an appearance of contentment as her husband entered her pussy again. She grabbed the back of the cushion and pushed back to meet his thrust. She lifted her chest off the couch and began to thrust along with him meeting his thrusts with hers as her tits dragged along the seat of the couch.

They continued like this for only a minute or two. She seemed like it wasn't satisfying for her so she pushed him off of her and rolled onto the floor. At first her spread legs were facing my general direction but quickly she spun herself towards the center of the room. Before she did however I got a clear shot at her pussy for the first time. She was totally shaved and had fairly big labia and outer lips. She looked like a soft, squishy fuck to me.

As see positioned herself her husband got between her opened thighs and held his cock in one hand. She reached between her legs and opened herself as his cock disappeared inside her. Then she lifted her knees towards her chest and wrapped her arms behind her knees. She was as spread as she could get when she lifted her head and watched her husband fuck her pussy. What an incredible sight.

This was the last position they got into that night. After a few minutes she relaxed her legs and he just kept pumping her. A few more minutes passed and he sank himself into her one last time and grunted as he came. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him further inside herself. After he pulled out she lay there for a minute. She then got up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. I could see her the whole time and she hadn't wiped herself yet. I started wondering if the guy had really cum after all. She left the kitchen and walked into the bedroom. She came out again only a few second later with a towel shoved between her thighs. I couldn't believe that she had waited so long to clean herself. It seemed as if she had kept his cum inside her that whole time. Very impressive.

As time passed some of my suspicions were confirmed about this couple (really it was her more than him). She was certainly not shy about her body or covering up. Twice she walked through her living room half naked and with the blinds open. I wasn't even voyeuring her when I saw this. I was simple walking back from my car and glanced over to see her on display. I also watched her screw her husband more than a dozen times over the course of two months. They seemed to like the living room and often fucked there.

I could be wrong, but the impression I got from her watching her those many times was that she preferred positions that always maximized penetration. He didn't strike me as being particularly small, but she sure seemed to need maximum penetration when they fucked. She also seemed to prefer hard banging and often put herself in the position to be in control of this and really drive his cock forcibly into herself. She was definitely an energetic partner.