Insatiable Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning: the first time we crossed the line.
1.8k words
3.68
40.1k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Beginning

The mood between us was tense. Although this was somewhat unusual for us, it was not totally surprising considering the mood this evening. I was doing my best to act casual but it was nearly impossible for me to focus on anything other than getting his hands on my body. We had always been friends with a strong vibe and a ton of chemistry between us but thus far nothing had happened, at least outside the realms of our imaginations. However, lately, something had shifted. It was unspoken but significant; we both knew it, it was Trouble with a capital T; we both knew that as well. Neither of us was available to the other, the importance of that seemingly lessening by the minute.

I had dressed as carefully as I ever had, nice teal top with black buttons that highlighted my breasts and gave him a view of the cleavage I know he loved. I had paired that with a tight black skirt that hugged the delicious curves of my ass, my legs were bare, my feet were barely covered in sandals with a slim teal strap. My hair was pulled partially back, auburn curls grazing my breasts on top of my blouse. My dark brown eyes were lit up with lust and highlighted with a little bit of eye make-up, my lips were glossed with a pale pink shine. I was feeling confident and happy, riding the high of the energy being with him created.

He appeared to have put similar care into his appearance. He was wearing a purple button down shirt that was tight fitting and showed off his chest and abs with a pair of black slacks that proudly displayed his ass. His shiny black hair was nicely styled and his hazel eyes were shining bright as always. He looked great; this did not help the situation. I could not keep my eyes off of him and his body and it was making me thinks impure thoughts at an alarming pace. I tried to think of other things but it was pointless.

We were currently sitting on the couch at my house. We had just finished eating the meal I had prepared for us. We had been having a casual conversation but the mood changed quickly when I noticed him looking down my shirt. It wasn't that I minded, I loved it, but it just turned me on so much that it pushed my desire over the top and in that moment that I felt compelled and I kissed him. He kissed me back, at first, but then pulled away suddenly and muttered a few swear words that I tried not to take personally.

Wanting some space to breathe, I got up from the couch to go to the kitchen for some water and when I turned around he was there. He looked angry, no, possessed and starving as he asked me what the hell I was thinking. I looked into his eyes and he softened, for a second anyway, and then grabbed me and asked me if this was really what I wanted. I wasn't sure what he meant but I said yes because I did, I wanted him more than I think I've ever wanted anything.

Fuck. He says and I knew it was himself he was fighting, not me and so I stupidly kissed him again. This time he fell into it and allowed his tongue to slip into my mouth and his hands to wander down my back to gently cup my ass with his hands. We lost ourselves over the next few minutes with passionate kisses and roaming hands and felt a mutual strong desire building up.

The line we had meticulously created and reluctantly maintained had finally, inevitably, been crossed.

When he finally pulled away, he looked into my eyes with a hungry look of desire in his eyes and kept looking at me as he led me out of the kitchen and back into the living room. He sat back down on the couch and although he motioned for me to sit next to him I decided to go my own way and instead kneeled before him. I grabbed for his belt, quickly undoing it, along with his pants so I could ease them off of him. I was so excited to finally get his cock in my mouth and he helped me free himself so I could begin.

I was surprised at how right it felt, how relaxed I was. We were so comfortable with each other that everything felt natural, like we had been doing this for years. I first grabbed him with my hand and stroked him slowly up and down, using the pre-cum there for lubrication, looking into his eyes the whole time. Then I lowered my mouth and slowly started taking him, keeping my eyes locked on his as I worked him into my mouth. I love to use my tongue and I licked the underside of his hard, thick cock as I worked him slowly to the back of my throat.

I gasped as I felt his hands first come to my throat to stroke it before rubbing downward to my blouse, unbuttoning buttons then a chill as his hands found my breasts and started rubbing them as I sucked harder, starting to get into it as his fingers moved down the cups of my bra and reached into them to grasp my nipples, one in each hand and squeeze them gently to wake them up. He then starts to twist and pull on them slowly, tantalizingly and soon I'm moaning on his dick because it feels so goddamn good. My fucking pussy is getting wet because my nipples are so sensitive and love attention and he's doing it just right. This whole things feels so wrong but also more perfectly right than anything has ever felt. Ever.

I keep slurping on his cock like it's my job, lost in the sensual feeling of his dick in my mouth and his hands, his goddamn hands that keep moving, getting faster on my nipples and my mouth and tongue are doing the same on his hard fucking dick. The more aroused I get the more I love the feeling of his cock in my mouth and I want to take as much of it as possible because I also want taste his cum, so I suck a little harder on him and use one of my hands to cup his balls and rub the base of his cock with my fingers. Suddenly I feel his hands grasp my nipples a little more firmly right before he explodes in my fucking mouth. I quickly swallow, loving the sound of his moan and the way he says my name and I and moan a little myself because I am so turned on. He jerks twice more into my mouth before I stop moving and slowly pull my mouth up and off of him. His hands, still entangled in my bra and blouse unfurl themselves as he looks at me with a satisfied smug smile on his face.

He grabs for my hands to pull me up and onto the couch, next to him, where he proceeds to remove my shirt from my shoulders and then kiss me again, skillfully reaching back to unhook my bra amidst our passionate, wet kisses. He then leans me back to the couch and starts to kiss my neck, softly, then biting a little before moving on to the next spot to do the same. He kisses and bites down my neck to each breast, giving each nipple a little attention before going even lower. My body is reacting to his every touch and I feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. He pauses to unzip and remove my skirt, then slowly pulls down my soaked thong.

Once I am undressed he pulls apart my legs and lowers his face to my hot pussy. He asks me what I want, teasing me by blowing on my pussy as he lightly fingers my clit. I tell him I want him to eat my fucking pussy and he eagerly complies. The first touch of his tongue sends electric shocks through my body and I cry out in pleasure which makes him lick a little more furiously, focusing on my hardened clit as I start to climb towards orgasm. He brings one of his hands to my nipple, rubbing it with his thumb and the other to finger my pussy, reaching with two fingers to find my g-spot, tapping on it slowly as his mouth continues to work and soon I find myself cumming, hard and fast but he doesn't stop moving his hands or tongue until two more orgasms are coaxed from me. My moans and screams are loud and his name falls from my mouth repeatedly.

Once I recover I decide to take control and push him down onto the floor and bring myself over him so I can ride his cock. I want to feel his hands on my nipples once again and as I lower myself again and again onto his hard cock, his hands slowly rub my tits and my nipples until I explode onto his cock because it feels so fucking good. I ride the waves of the pleasure for a while, each stroke feeling like another mini orgasm. My moans have become near wails from the pleasure radiating through my body and soon I feel the build up of another, more powerful orgasm coming. My hips are moving wildly as I ride him, loving how his hard cock fills me up so perfectly and sets my body on fire with each thrust.

Soon he too is growing harder and harder in me and his breathing is erratic and when I think he is going to let go he stops me and motions to the floor where I eagerly push myself up onto my hands and knees, awaiting him taking me from behind, my all time favorite position. I feel him come up behind me, rub my ass before putting the head of his cock near my dripping wet pussy and slowly start to enter me as I beg him to fuck me. I feel like I need his dick in my pussy and it feels fucking amazing as he eases in at first and then and thrusts forward with force, putting himself totally into me. He fucks me hard and deep, just how I like it, and soon I feel myself cumming again, my pussy contracting wildly with the force of my climax. I cry out loudly my immense release and he grabs my hair and pulls it back before really starting to go wild and fuck the shit out of me. I tell him I want him to cum in my wet pussy and after a couple more hard fast strokes he does and I feel his warm juice fill me up.

To be continued...