Insatiable Ch. 02

Story Info
An Unusual Wedding Day.
1.7k words
3.92
29.5k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela40
angela40
69 Followers

My stepfather walked me down the aisle for the second time. All the guests were happy for me, but happier for Thomas my husband, that he was able to marry a woman some twenty-five years younger then him. Most of the guests were my closest friends, former school mates and close work acquiatances. His guests were from the publishing world.

I still felt the sting on my bottom that Paul gave me earlier. My lips still felt tingly from Rita's kisses. Those feelings aroused me a bit as I walked towards my new husband. We took our vows, placed the rings on each others fingers and kissed. The quartet played Mozart and Schubert, as the guests toasted us to a wonderful happy future life together. I was hoping for that. Thomas didn't know me that well, but fell in love with me. I want to be his loving wife.

Thomas and I mingled with the guests. Being touched, being kissed and some men trying to touch more acting if it were accidental. One guest after he touched my bum, smiled and said quietly

"I feel no panties, ready and wet for Thomas."

I just smiled at Thomas's friend. I tried very hard to avoid Paul, trying not to pay attention to him, when Thomas said,

"You haven't kissed Paul yet."

Thomas knew that Paul was a lover in my earlier life. He knew only what I wished for him to know.

I knew Thomas only six months when he proposed to me. We had met at a party of mutual friends. At the time I was divorced about half a year from a man who treated me like his little girl. That I couldn't have.

Thomas waved at Paul to join us. I saw Paul coming towards us, kissed me on the lips and then both men hugged each other, when Paul said,

"My hearty congratulations to you both, Thomas you have been blessed with a beautiful woman," I actually blushed.

Thomas thanked Paul profusely and hugged again. I was standing behind Thomas as Paul looked me in the eyes and licked his lips. As both men separated, Paul left for the dining room. I followed him with my eyes, Paul turned and smiled.

Thomas and I continued to do the rounds among the guests. I got somewhat high from the drinks that were poured for me. Thomas wasn't a drinker, but on our wedding day he did have one glass of champagne. From all the drinks I had consumed, I excused myself and went to the ladies lounge.

My bladder needed a release badly. Often I kept the pee for a longer period of time. The pressure on the bladder turned me on. As I left the ladies lounge, opened the door, there was Paul standing in front of me,

"I was waiting for you" he said.

"Please leave me alone, please Paul please," was all I could say. He got aroused when I pleaded with him.

He pulled me back into the ladies lounge, guided me into a cabin which was large enough to house a vanity table with chair.

"I don't care if your are married or not, I want to see you my darling."

As in the earlier part of the day, my resistance again weakened me. He placed his right hand behind my head and pushed it towards his lips. I struggled again and again against his sexual urges. It shouldn't have happened but it did. We kissed. Oh! how I wanted him, yes I wanted him. I placed my hands around his face and deep tongued him. I felt his hand raise the back of my dress, his finger tips touching the welts he had given me several hours earlier.

"No, No stop," I said in a weak voice.

How could I have said that in such a weak voice. I should have been more determined. Paul knew at that moment I was willing to be kissed. To be touched and...... his fingers circled around the asshole rim, when

"AAAHHHHHH," his fingers entered my anus.

Oh god, why am I letting this happen again, why, why. Paul turned me on. I was facing the vanity mirror. I leaned forward and as I looked up into the mirror, I saw Paul opening his pants, taking his big cock out, fisting it, stroking it to rock hardness, held me around my waist and,

"Take it my baby, take it, take my cock again."

Yes I wanted it, I wanted it badly. Paul pulled me against his throbbing cock. He was deep fucking me, in and out, in and out when I felt him shooting his load into me that he had build up so quickly in the past several hours.

How could I do this to Thomas on our wedding day with my former lover? A question I can't even answer. As Paul withdrew his blue veined cock, an empty feeling over took me. I had to get him out of my mind. Will that ever be?

Paul left the cabin before I. ...And as I came thru the door, Thomas was waiting for me outside the lounge. We kissed and returned to our wedding guests, who already had begun to disburse to their destinations.

I was tipsy not only from drink, but to have had Paul fuck me again. Thomas wasn't effected by the one glass of champagne he drank. We finally arrived at our bridal suite, where Rita, my Bridesmaid, had already packed our luggage for our honeymoon flight. She took me in her arms and kissed me. Thomas sitting on the sofa comfortably smiling at us, saw me push Rita slightly away.

"Kiss her again." I heard Thomas say.

"Please kiss her, she is your best friend, make Rita happy on our wedding day, kiss her."

For the first time I realized that I didn't know Thomas that well. I married a voyeur.

What other sexual perversions did he have? I really shouldn't comment on it, thinking back over my own perverted sex life.

Rita heard Thomas's wishes and took advantage of me by kissing me again and again, as she raised my dress

"Take it off my darling wife, strip her!" he requested of Rita.

There wasn't much to take off, the dress was the only garment and my elastic top nylons were rolled down. Again I couldn't resist the heat that overtook my body. I began to sweat, turning red, yes I wanted Rita, do it front of my new husband, as he wished it.

I helped Rita remove her dress, skimpy panties, half cup bra and nylons.

"Kiss your mommies pussy, kiss it" Rita said quietly to me.

I could never resist her. I kneeled in front of her. I wanted to lick her cunt, deep tongue fuck her, it wasn't for her alone, I WANTED IT MORE. Rita pushed my head tight to her pussy, rubbed it over my mouth back and forth.

"Your tongue now, NOW, NOW...,"

"Do it darling, do it to her NOW," Thomas commanded.

Oh god yes, I did it, I fucked her with my tongue, as I twisted my nipples to erection. I heard the sound of a zipper, but was so eager to satisfy Rita and myself. Rita was able to see Thomas fondling his cock. Eventhough men weren't in her life, seeing Thomas stroking his cock did something to her. I felt her juices on my pussy drilling tongue, as she held my head tighter to her sex starved cunt.

"Make me happy, suck your mommy, yeeesssss suck it," Rita's voice was merrily a whisper, enough for me to obey her. I obeyed her, I loved her and to this date I still do.

"You two make me so hard," Thomas murmured.

I wasn't sure if he was watching us. The idea made me hornier, knowing that my newly wedded husband was a voyeur.

"MMMMMMMM yes my angel, mommy loves you so much,"

I had my arms wrapped around her asscheeks, caressing her soft pink skin with my fingertips, then squeezing them, pressing into them leaving deep finger impressions on that part of her body that has felt the strapon many times.

....And then Thomas who had risen from the comfortable sofa, stood near me, pulled my head of Rita's pussy and guided my mouth over his cock.

"Now make your husband happy, darling."

I took his cock willingly into my mouth to suck him into oblivion. How much have I done already on my wedding day? It all became a blur as I slide my mouth over Thomas's seven inch hard dick.

"Your hot wet mouth, my love is bringing me to the edge."

I felt ravenous for his cum, as my mouth sucked him deep into my wet mouth cavern. His size was so easy for my deepthroating his dick. I have had many sizes.

"Oh my lovely darling, you, you......,"

Thomas became quite as I deepthroated him for a gush of his warm jism. I would have sucked any cock, thats how hot Rita made me.

Thomas became uncontrollable, moaning, his hand in my hair, as he shot his load down my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough, Rita saw cum oozing out on my lips and kissed it off.

Thomas was completely exhausted from his epaliptic ejaculation and returned to the sofa falling asleep.

Ashamedly, I have to say I was still turned on. Rita had also dozed off, as I went to freshen up, especially my pussy. I wanted to be completely clean for our honeymoon trip. In the bathroom all the female emenities were available. As the water was running into the tub, I gave myself a warm douch.

I filled up the bag with warm water and hung it on the hook above the toilet bowl. I opened my thighs wide abling to straddle the bowl, slowly shoving the syringe into my pussy, opened the flood gate tube and letting the warm soothing water enter my sore pussy. It felt good, more then good. The warm water made me feel comfy. Not only that it made me also feel warm again in my pussy. I relaxed, closed my eyes, as I began to fuck myself with the syringe. Yes, I needed another release of orgasms.

OOOOHHHHH can't I ever stop as I pushed the syringe in and out. As the water ran out of my pussy into the bowel, I kept trying for another orgasm. I was so aroused, excited and didn't take long for orgasms to roll over me. I to was finally exhausted.

When I woke, Thomas and Rita were dressed having coffee. I joined them, kissed them and got dressed.

We were spending our honeymoon in Barbados.

angela40
angela40
69 Followers