Insatiable Ch. 04

Story Info
First honeymoon day in Barbados.
1k words
3.64
23.9k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angela40
angela40
70 Followers

I mentioned in an earlier chapter that my stepfather gave me away for the second time. He raised me with love, took care of my needs and gave me a good education. My mother had left us, and as of this date no sign of her.

I was twenty at the time of my second marriage. I was easily impressed by men I met at parties, on holidays, and other social events.

At one of those parties Paul my boyfriend took me along as a guest to a social function attended by musicians, artists, writers. It was a whole new world for me, a world of glamour that left me breathless.

Paul always told me what to wear. He wished me to dress in a strap short flowing dress, elastic top nylons and high heels. As Paul saw me slipping into my bikini panties, he told me in his sweet sort of demanding voice to leave them off. I was afraid if I didn't sit down carefully, all would be exposed between my legs. Most of the time I fulfilled his wishes.

"Go sit on the sofa, love." Paul requested of me.

Across from where I sat was a lounge chair in which Paul seated himself. He looked at me with his melting smile.

"Let me see you darling, open your beautiful legs."

I did as he asked of me. I teased him, opening and closing them.

"Touch your pussy, do it."

I am running of the rail here instead of continuing about my honeymoon in Barbados. The reader should really be informed how I met my husband.

It was at this social function, my first, I met my future husband Thomas. He was introduced to me by my stepfather. I became a bit nervous as Thomas spoke to me for the first time. I wasn't able to respond. I became gitty which Thomas noticed and made me comfortable calming me by taking my hand walking me into the dining room where dinner was being served. He sat beside me, feeling his hand rub over my lap. We smiled at each other but he wasn't aware that I was turning on but Paul was. He saw me blushing. Thomas raised my dress without anyone noticing, laid his hand on my naked flesh. He leaned over to me.

"Your silky skin gives me an erection, dear. I don't wish to offend you, but you are so vibrant and gorgeous."

I responded slightly opening my legs, which Paul knew I would do. He kept looking at me trying to say, "cum for him."

Dinner was finally served. Discussion around the table, as much as I could hear was about art, publishing, music and film.

After dinner, Thomas kissed me good night on the lips and left. I was taken aback by his gesture, which I shouldn't have been after being touched under the table.

Paul saw Thomas leave and joined me again.

"I saw your face getting flush," Paul said.

"Did he touch your pussy?"

"No, love, just pulled my skirt higher, slightly opened my legs for his caresses."

Telling Paul the sexual details, which weren't many, erected his cock, making me feel weak for him. At least a handjob would help him.

As time passed I didn't give Thomas any thought. Only Paul was my life.

Several weeks later and surprised that Thomas invitited me to dinner. Being only the second time we had met, he professed to me that he had fallen in love with me. He overwhelmed me. He wined and dined me, spent long weekends with him at his various estates, introduced me to his circle of friends who were at least 30 years older then I. Over the months, in all my confusion, love bloomed. I found several things strange with Thomas, but over looked them because of love. In the fifth month he proposed and four weeks later took our wedding vows.

Thomas made it possible for me discover and explore a world of luxury, love. It wasn't normal as I discovered from the first day of our marriage.

As we stepped off the plane, Thomas introduced me to his chauffeur James who met us at the airport. He welcomed us and stated that it was wonderful to meet Thomas's wife. James looked around early 50s and had worked for Thomas in the past ten years. He was tall, dark hair, sophisticated looking in his black pants and white shirt. It was about all you could wear in that heat.

"Mr. Thomas has instructed me that I shall fulfill all your wishes."

"Thank you James," I replied kindly to him.

James opened the car door for my entry. As I did, embarrassingly my dress slid up not knowing how much was exposed of me. Thomas slid right in after me, hearing him say,

"You are so beautiful darling."

As James drove us home, Thomas did something unexpectedly, pushing my dress up.

"What are you doing dear," I said to him.

He said nothing to me, but addressed James.

"What do you think of her, James? Do you like what you see?"

I knew James saw us thru the rearwiew mirror, as Thomas kissed me, and had me completedly exposed. The dress hemline was near my waist, as Thomas kissed me again. I was trying hard to accept his kisses, but my feelings for him weren't at its heights. I wasn't thinking of him, I was yearning for Andrew, only way I could heat up for my new husband.

We were driving on a secluded road, as James suddenly stopped the car. I heard the door opening and there was James entering the car. What happened next was something I had never imagined.

"Suck him my darling, suck James," Thomas ordered me.

His pants were unzipped exposing his cock for my mouth.

"Take it in your mouth, take James," Thomas voice was slurred from emotional excitement.

He pushed my head towards James cock when another unexpected thing happened. I heard Thomas say to James, "Kiss me, sweety."

What did I get myself into?

I think my past life will be burdening the readers.

angela40
angela40
70 Followers