Insatiable Man

Story Info
Monogamous couple having a good, hard fuck.
1.2k words
4.06
37.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked like he did everything else - with the single minded devotion of a man hunting God.

Standing across the room from him, clad in nothing but skin, I finally understood desire. I felt it between my legs, and on my fingers, as I touched myself. I saw it in the hardening of his cock, as he stroked himself too. But perhaps most clearly, most convincingly of all - I saw it on his face. In the dilation of his pupils, in the flaring of his nostrils. His mouth was open, and his tongue was touching his teeth, and I knew it was intentional. I imagined my nipple caught between the two, and felt the hot wetness on my fingers almost instantaneously. He had that effect on me; I sometimes wondered if he could make me come with just a look. He was giving me one now, promising things with his eyes that would make me scream. Sometimes, I was scared of how much my body wanted him, wanted to be fucked within an inch of my life by him. My only consolation was knowing that he wanted me, too. He could play my body like he played his guitar, but I knew a few chords as well.

I could take it no more. I wanted him, and I wanted him now! I closed my eyes, and let the music playing on the stereo alter my body, rearrange it so that my every movement could be fluid and graceful. My back arched and my shoulders relaxed. I sauntered sinuously toward him, and the appreciation in his gaze told me what I'd wanted to know; gone was the shy, awkward girl - the sexy, wanton woman was in charge now. And she wasn't afraid to ask for exactly what she wanted.

I stopped and stood as close to him as I possibly could, without touching. I bent forward so that my lips were just an inch shy of his ear, and my nipples just barely brushed his chest - a light, teasing caress. His breathing quickened, and I smiled, before going in for the kill

"Fuck me!" I whispered against his ear, "Fuck me now!"

He exploded. He literally exploded! One moment I was standing there, in the middle of the room, and the next, I was pinned against the wall, with my hands above my head, held securely in place by one of his. His tongue was inside my mouth, and his dick was against my pelvis, both thrusting with the urgency of his desire. I smiled to myself, which turned to a moan when his lips disengaged from my mouth, only to latch on to my nipple instead. Fuck! The way he licked it, and sucked it, and bit on it..before I knew it, my pelvis was bucking against his dick, matching him thrust for thrust. He cupped his free hand on my ass, bringing me even closer to his body. I moaned again, closing my eyes and throwing my head back. That was the first time I came that night, with my nipple between his teeth and his dick grinding against my clit to the fast, hard beat of Rob Zombie's 'foxy foxy' playing in the background.

He thrust one finger inside me while I was still coming, and then another one. I contracted helplessly around his fingers, coming all over them. He took them out when the contractions ceased, while I stood there panting, and put them against his nose, inhaling deeply. "Fuck, you smell so good!" He groaned, and put his fingers in his mouth, tasting me, looking at me with eyes dark with such intense, consuming lust that I almost collapsed to the floor in a molten heap at his feet. My nipples were hard again, and I could feel something tightening within my belly - I'd just had an earth shattering orgasm, how the fuck was I still so turned on?!

I placed a palm against his chest and pushed him backwards, towards the bed. I wanted to do to him, what he'd just done to me. He kept his lust darkened gaze on me, walking backwards and then sitting down on the edge of the bed. I sat down on my knees between his legs, pushing them apart. His cock was already hard, straining against his stomach. I started at the bottom, taking his balls in my mouth, moving slowly to the base of his big cock, licking upwards along the tortuous course of the vein that ran the length of it. His laboured breathing was all the encouragement I needed to put my lips on the top, and suck. He groaned and put both his hands in my hair, bringing my head closer, encouraging me to take more of his dick in my mouth. I took my time, however - licking all around the top, kissing it, sucking on it repeatedly, all the while looking him in the eye. Then, without warning, I took his whole length in my mouth in one swift movement. He convulsed at the suddenness of it, and swore loudly. Then he began to move to and fro in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat every time. I wanted to make him come just by giving him head, but he had other ideas.

He pulled out after only a few minutes, and stood up, face contorted with the effort of his restraint. I looked up questioningly at his face, but he just wordlessly picked me up and threw me on the bed, face first.

"On your knees!" He commanded, and I obeyed, understanding the urgency and beginning to get caught up in it's frenzy as well. I arched my back and thrust my ass up, ready for the pleasure that I knew was about to come, that I anticipated every time with this insatiable man. He growled his approval, and spanked my ass, so hard that it stung. "I'm going to fuck you now" he said, and I gasped, surprised at the swiftness of the reaction it elicited within my body - I was dripping wet again.

In one smooth motion, his big cock was deep inside me. Both of us groaned at how good it felt. I thrust my hips against his pelvis, conveying my impatience. He laughed - and then started pounding me, so hard that I could barely breathe. He pulled my hair back with one hand, and pinched my nipple with the other, while my tits swayed wildly with the rhythmic motion of our fucking. It was hard and fast and deep, just the way I liked it.

We fucked for a long, long time.

We fucked in every possible position.

We fucked so hard that I literally came within an inch of my life.

Twice.

The second time, we came together.

He had me up in the air with my legs around his neck and my body supported only by his arms. My hands were on his firm, tight ass, guiding him deeper and deeper inside me. We came, looking each other in the eye. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen, his expression in that moment.

Afterwards, we lay on the bed. He slept with his head on my chest and an arm thrown possessively across my midsection. I felt a touch of pride, recalling the expression on his face as he'd come. And then weariness took over, and I fell into a deep, contented sleep as well.