Insatiable Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Rub that hard cock for us," Mattie told me, "but do it through your boy panties," she called them.

I then did so. There was already a substantial dark spot in them already from the amount of lubrication I was leaking, but Myra drew me over closer to her, and delighted herself, as well as me...as she rubbed the head of my dick with her finger through the material, playing in the slick leakage which was coming through the material at this point quite easily.

"Oh yeah, give me some of that!" Mattie concurred, and soon joined Myra as they squeezed my prick still through the material, managing to get even more of my pre-fuck cum oozing through it, which they then applied to their hard swollen nipples with their fingers, teasing and pleasuring themselves even further.

It wasn't long after that, when Mattie decided it would be fun to try sucking and chewing on my hard dick through the material of my bikini briefs. And admittedly, it felt damn fucking good too, as she nipped at me, sucked on me, gathering in part of my swollen hard shaft into her mouth. Myra soon had a go at doing that herself, and I found myself hovering on the edge already because of it, surprised that this simple little act could get me as close as they had. I finally managed to fight them both off however, warning them how they'd gotten me too close as it was already, so they finally relented, though not before making me remove my briefs now revealing entirely my hard dripping prick which they still fought to reach for even after I'd told them I was too close already.

Relenting, I then knelt on the floor in front of them, and took short turns licking them both, now pleasuring the two of them as they continued to sit side by side on the couch. It was erotic as hell to look up, see the two of them playing with their own breasts as I sucked and flicked my tongue up their wet splits and against their equally hard little clits, though that is in fact a misnomer of sorts, as where Myra had the bigger breasts, Mattie in fact had a much larger, obviously noticeable clit in comparison to her sisters. In a way, as I sucked it, it was like sucking my own pinky finger as it was nearly that long when I skinned it back, much like pulling down a clit's foreskin, which in a way it was.

It was obviously very sensitive as well, as Mattie was soon bouncing around on the couch like a madwoman, thrashing and moaning whenever I took her clit in my mouth sucking it in almost the same fashion as she'd been doing to me.

"Myra! Pull on my tits sweetie...I'm gonna cum!"

It was the only time, and only thing I ever saw the two of them do that was even borderline insestual in nature. As Mattie leaned over towards Myra, making it far easier for her to hold her, and thus capture Mattie's tits in her hand playing with them, I continued licking, and now finger-fucking her pussy, easily locating her swollen "G" spot, and caressing that as I continued to flick and suck Mattie's clit. It didn't take long for her to explode, she'd obviously been hovering on the edge nearly as much as I had been.

"Oh yeah fuck! Right there! Right there!" she announced loudly, and then seconds after saying all that again, she did. Holding on to her with my mouth as Myra literally stretched her sister's nipples away from her breasts, pinching and pulling on them, Mattie screamed out her orgasm, as her pussy screamed out it's pleasure, suddenly filling my mouth with the sweetness of her frothy creamy nectar, that amazed me with the volume she'd produced as it honestly flowed into my mouth.

When Mattie collapsed trying to collect herself, I soon after leaned over and began gingerly playing with Myra's pussy, which she held open with her own hands, exposing her much smaller clit, which I now tickled rapidly with the tip of my tongue, causing her to squeal delightedly. Hearing and seeing this, Mattie now began caressing her sister's breasts in much the same way Myra had done to her.

"Oh yeah, lick it baby, lick it!" Myra urged me unnecessarily, which I continued to do until she too announced to us both that she was about to climax. If I thought Mattie produced a lot of juice, it was nothing in comparison to the amount, or the way that Myra did when she came. Though hers was definitely more of a liquid squirt that suddenly streamed from her pussy, erupting in a spray that actually bathed my entire face for a moment, forcing me to sit back in surprise with the quantify of it as she did so. Fascinated however, just kneeling there watching this little streamer of almost perfectly clear liquid shooting up in the air and splashing against me, I quickly pressed my mouth back upon her, drinking her in though her female ejaculate had by this time greatly diminished, though her orgasm certainly didn't seem to do so.

"Time to fuck!" Mattie exclaimed without any further preamble, suddenly standing, taking Myra by the hand as she did, and pulling her up off the couch. "Let's go get comfy," she added, and then led her sister back into the bedroom while I followed behind, my own still very stiff prick leading the way.

I was still a little unsure as to how we were going to go about doing all this, but as I was beginning to realize, Mattie was indeed the leader of the two, which Myra seemed to prefer her doing, going along with just about anything and everything her sister suggested.

"Lay on top of me sis," Mattie told her as she planted herself face down on the bed. Without questioning her, Myra climbed on top of her sister, presenting me with a pair of wet pink cunts piled on top of one another.

"Go ahead Brian, have at us!" Mattie told me.

I felt like a kid in a candy store, but told he could enjoy each, which I immediately began doing. And I couldn't have missed if I'd tried. Myra's cunt was so sloppy wet that the moment I placed the head of my prick near it, she seemed to latch onto it, drawing it inside her. I slid inside her, the feel of her silky softness suddenly enveloping me entirely, the heat of Myra's cunt already threatening to milk the fluid from my shaft, and I hadn't even plunged inside her sister's sweet cunt as yet!

Somehow I managed it however, thrusting briefly for only a few short strokes inside Myra's pussy, reluctantly retreating, but then surging ahead as I slid just as easily, and just as powerfully into Mattie's equally wet sticky, slippery cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned loudly when I did. "Fuck us Brian! Fuck us!"

This was indeed a first for me in so many ways. For starters, I'd never fucked two women simultaneously before, which was amazing enough, but surprisingly, in all the years, I had never had intercourse with someone fully laying down on their tummy either. I'd certainly done it "doggy style" of course, but was amazed at the difference in sensation that so simple of a change in position could produce, though I am sure having the visual of the two girls lying atop one another had something to do with that as well.

"Now Myra!" Mattie instructed, once again taking charge, as though sensing or feeling my own pleasure, knowing how quickly and close I was getting to the edge that I'd almost super-humanly managed to keep away from. "That's it Brian, pound my sister's cunt with your cock!" she demanded, turning her head looking back towards me, one hand now down between her own legs as she frigged herself watching me doing just that.

"Fuck, I don't think I can hold out much longer," I informed them both, already the sensation of climax starting to seize control of my shaft, the pleasure too great, too intense to ignore or control any longer.

"Go ahead Brian," Myra now joined, "cum for us, shoot your spunk all over us, let us feel it when you do!"

Just hearing her words triggered it, if I'd had any more control, it evaporated with the sudden image of me doing just that. And in fact, it was almost like having an out of body experience as I felt the first powerful surge of my ejaculate race up the length of my shaft. Pulling myself out of Myra's cunt, I grabbed my cock merely holding it for a moment, trying as I might even then to delay the inevitable, but it soon came, as I did, the first glorious spurt of my semen skyrocketing into the air, shooting well over the two of them, splashing against the headboard. Re-aiming myself quickly however, I watched as the two girls now separated, as though having choreographed the move as Myra rolled off to the right on her back, and Mattie rolling to the left onto hers. The maneuver coming just in time to catch the next several squirts of my spunk as I did indeed watch it landing upon the two of them, hitting breasts, bellies, and finally cunts as I finished milking out the last of my almost too intense ecstasy.

#

I soon after collapsed between the two women, satiated beyond my wildest imagination, I was merely content to just lay there basking in the afterglow of my pleasure, just as the two of them had been. But if I thought the evening to be drawing to a close, I was gladly mistaken. Though initially feeling movement, I remained laying on my back eyes closed. Moments later I felt the softest tickle of a mouth surrounding me, almost embarrassingly so as my prick had now gone completely soft, less than one quarter of its aroused size in fact, which Mattie easily surrounded with her mouth and lips. It was for me, an interesting sensation, though still somewhat sensitive, the way she mouthed me, was just light enough, and soft enough, to be pleasurable to me in a whole new way.

What I soon discovered was that Mattie was in no hurry to get me hard again yet either. She seemed to take delight in sucking me, again ever so softly, that my prick began enjoying her ministrations in such a soft lazy way, and decided to remain so for the moment at least.

Myra had gotten up off the bed, and I thought her to have gone into the bath to freshen up, which is what I am sure she must have done while there, though she soon after returned with a bowel of hot soapy water, towels and a wash cloth. Seeing her, I now expected to be given a cleansing as well, but was once again surprised, and certainly confused when she began giving my feet a complete and thorough wash. Though curious, I didn't ask her what she was doing, or why. It felt good, as everything was still feeling at this point, including Mattie's mouth that continued to work its soothing magic on my still very limp prick.

When she had completely washed my feet, I expected her to continue on doing so, but the next thing I felt was something totally unexpected, and once again something I would have never imagined ever doing in a million years.

#

I sensed more than saw Myra's movement, Mattie was effectively blocking my view at the moment, though my eyes also remained closed as I continued to enjoy the pleasurable softness of Mattie's mouth as she continued to slow-suck me into a relaxed lazy euphoria. The next thing I knew, Myra had repositioned herself on my foot, the press of my toes against her wet passage suddenly alerting me to what it was she was attempting to do.

Now I sat up, eyes wide open looking over towards her. As I did, Mattie released me as well, quickly slithering down the bed where she now placed herself gently over my other foot. I couldn't honestly believe my eyes for the moment as both women obviously intended on fucking my feet!

"Holy shit!" I actually exclaimed looking at the two of them, each facing one another, my toes easily slipping inside first Myra's, and then Mattie's cunts. I had heard and seen on video and pictures what was termed as "fist-fucking" of course, but had never seen anything like this. As they squirmed pleasurably upon my feet, soon somehow managing to get most of my toes inside themselves, they began riding my feet, slowly working themselves up and down, the slippery passage of their delicious cunts now caressing my feet, which I found amazingly pleasurable much to my surprise.

"Feel good?" Mattie asked.

"Yeah, it does actually," I admitted, half sitting, laying there watching them as they continued on with their somewhat bizarre little foot-fuck-fest. I then wiggled my toes, receiving a pleased look of pleasure from each of them, continued to do so, even though my toes were being pressed tightly together inside each of their respective wet slippery passages. The girls continued to watch one another as well, caressing and fondling their own breasts and occasionally one another's. Where my prick had been soft and flaccid, it had once again risen to full size, throbbing now with renewed desire and excitement.

"He's all nice and hard again for us," Myra said speaking to her sister though she now eyed my cock, which was indeed bouncing all on its own with aroused interest.

"Don't!" Mattie told me when I reached down to caress myself. "As soon as we're done here," she said smiling, "We'll give you a foot-treat ourselves!"

Once again, I had seen that in a few videos, but had never experienced it myself, nor did I think I would find it all that pleasurable to do either. But now as the girls truly began to reach their orgasmic pleasures, I couldn't help but wonder as the juice from their respective cunts once again began to coat my feet, bathing my toes in this delicious creamy warmth as they both came.

It was again a rather odd positioning on the bed. "Spread your legs as far apart as your comfortable doing," Mattie instructed, which I did as the two girls then positioned themselves side by side, their feet now coming into contact with my prick. I was indeed delighted much to my continued surprise and pleasure, as their toes began to fondle, tease and caress my prick with great tender care. I had no idea, let alone the expectation of how something like this could even remotely feel pleasurable, yet...it did!

"Feel good?"

"Unbelievable!" I had answered, honestly enjoying it as Mattie's toes tickled, stroked, and even slightly pinched the head of my dick while Myra somehow managed to work her big toe along the base of my shaft, and occasionally my balls, somehow stroking me, or caressing me simultaneously while her sister did the same to the head of my prick. It felt to some extent the way their mouths had when they had nipped and licked me simultaneously with their tongues.

They took their time, which was a long drawn out pleasure I suddenly found myself not wanting to end, but the inevitable eventually arrived, the sensation of orgasm quickly approaching, which they smiled at seeing and feeling as I moaned audibly alerting them both to that fact. Mattie's toes now worked the supersensitive head of my prick, Myra's continuing to jack my shaft up and down, the force of my ejaculate exploding wildly from the head of my cock, the spray of juice shooting upward, then falling back to bathe their feet and toes as they continued pumping out geyser after geyser of my hot sticky cum cream.

"That was fucking incredible!" I announced once I had managed to gather my wits about me. "You two are the most amazing women I have ever known!" I added honestly meaning it.

"So, we're not too quirky or too kinky for you?" Mattie asked.

"Quirky maybe, kinky no," I teased back. "But I also have to admit, the two of you had me pretty fooled, at least Myra did when I first met her at the store, I don't think I've ever met two women as sexy, or as insatiable as the two of you are!"

"Well, you haven't even seen Kinky yet!" Mattie said now crawling up towards me.

"But you do have the insatiable part right!" Myra added now joining her sister on the other side where I continued to lay. "And as soon as we get you all nice and hard again, we're going to show you how to do the pussy press, with your cock sandwiched between the two of us," she then informed me. "How's that sound?"

#

I think moving in with the girls was the best decision of my entire life. In the months since I had, I don't think there was a single night that went by when I wasn't with at least one of them, and usually both. And interestingly enough, I've managed to lose a bit of weight, even though I eat like a horse! The girls are still every bit as insatiable as they were that first night we spent together, but I can honestly say now...so am I.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12