Inseminating Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

For the finale, I lay her down on the carpet, had Zeke hold her legs out and up to provide maximum penetration angle for me, then I lay into it, fucking her fast and hard until I finally worked myself into a climax.

I felt the spewing begin, and in a few seconds my gusher sent cum oozing out of her pussy as it gripped my pole.

By this time, I was exhausted but oh so pleased. And I think that applied to Carol, Zeke and dear Judy.

It was only months later that I learned that Judy and Zeke had actually found me through the clinic where I donate sperm. They went there for advice, and the nurses told them about me. Judy doesn't work for Carol at all. Judy got hold of Carol, and I'd been set up.

Not that I minded. But the next time I went to the clinic to donate, I pretended to be upset and only calmed down when I got to fuck all three nurses.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers
12