Inseminator

Story Info
Is knocking up white girls a fetish?
1.2k words
3.94
122.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

"OK Jackson I'm going to give you a chance, on your way out go to laundry to be fitted for a uniform. I'll expect you here Monday at 23:45 hours for line up and inspection, don't let me down."

Tyrell really needed this job but could he live up to the rules and regulations of a casino security guard? With the uniforms, shoeshines, and military time he might as well be in the army. It was just jobs in Vegas were so tight now he couldn't afford to be picky. Tyrell was now going to have to follow a lot of rules, which was unlike his child hood. He grew up to only two rules, stay out of his mother's stash and if the porch light was on don't come home. When he was young, his mother told him she was entertaining guests when she left on the light. He soon found out the guests were paying customers and some got real mean when he interrupted them. Oh yeah Tyrell spent many a night out back in the shed and even in the mild climate of LA there were plenty of cold nights.

He at least had a job now and although he had less than a hundred bucks he only had two days of freedom until he had to start working for a living. He wondered how many white women he could fuck in two days; well he was going to find out. This was the main reason he moved to Vegas, because this town was full of visiting white women who came to score some black cock. Tyrell was here to give them all the black cock they could handle and as a bonus, he wanted to give them a couple of nuts full of his baby making sperm. Although he truly liked fucking white girls, what really got him off was knocking them up. He didn't know why and he really didn't care but he knew it really got him off to see white women carrying black babies around in their arms.

He already knew about all the zebra clubs on the north side and he was in the first one by six. The club was almost empty but he saw a booth with three white girls in it. Unlike most men he didn't look for the prettiest, or the sexiest one, no he looked for the girl who was made for breeding. He spotted her right away; she was chubbier than the others were and shy. He knew she would be his tonight and he walked right up to her and asked for a dance. She turned bright red but her friends pushed her out of the booth to go with him. He heard them all giggling after her as he walked her to the dance floor.

The song was upbeat but he still danced slow with her as he held her close. He had his lips at her ear and his nose in her hair. He took in her clean fresh scent not perfume but maybe shampoo. He told her how good she smelled and how wonderful it felt holding her close. She sighed and when she pulled back to look him in the eye he kissed her. She almost swooned and without another word, he took her hand and led her to one of those back rooms for which these clubs are so famous.

Once she saw the room, she knew her fate was sealed and maybe she knew it before. It was too late to back out now and she accepted her destiny. He held her in his strong arms and kissed her again. His kisses were unlike any she ever experienced before and they sent shock-waves down to between her legs. When he told her to take her pants off, she obeyed without question. They sat on the couch; the only furniture in the tiny room as he put his hands on her it only aroused her more seeing the contrast of his beautiful ebony against her pasty white skin. She was now his and she knew it, whatever he wanted from her was his, she didn't care. He had her take her top off and after that, he stood and let his trousers drop to the floor.

He loved the look on their faces the first time he exposed his cock to them. To some it was a look of pure lust and some like this one was pure fear as they worried he might split them in two. He told her not to be nervous that he would not hurt her. He had her sit on him and he said they would ease it in her together. Of course, he knew better for as soon as he got his dick head inside her she would beg for more. He told her to look down and watch it enter her. He liked that she had to hold her belly in with both hands to see between her large thighs but once she saw his black cock pushing into her pink cunt she lost all resistance and impaled herself on his sable spear. He leaned back and watched her; she had eyes closed as she bounced on his cock in almost a frenzied state. Her big tits were flopping and her fat was shaking. He could see the sweat forming between her tits as she worked while he sat back enjoying both the show and the fucking.

He always played the same game, he warned her was about to cum and would she like him to pull out. She opened her eyes as she screamed no she wanted his sperm, they always did. He pulled her against him, lips to lips, chest to breast and cock to cunt as he shot deep inside her. He held her close and she was glad, as she wanted this moment never to end whereas Tyrell just wanted to make sure his spunk stayed deep inside her. After as always, he made her clean him with her mouth as a show of his power over her. He then helped her get dressed only because he wanted to get her panties up tight against her pussy to help hold in her his baby juice. He then got dressed, kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the room leaving her standing there by herself. He never even bothered to learn her name and his only wish was that she names the baby Tyrell.

As for Brenda as that was her name, she was, back in Rawlins and still dreaming of that evening when she found out she was with child. Although those twenty minutes of divine pleasure altered her life forever, she was never sorry for it and only longed for more. As for the babies name, she would have gladly named him after her black Adonis but she too had never learned his name that night. She ended up naming him Ralph just because she liked the name. As with most of Tyrell's conquests Brenda became a black cock slut and spent her free time on the other side of town in the bars that catered to her kind. She was happiest when she had a black cock in her mouth or her pussy but the best of all was when it was both.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers