Insert Here

Story Info
Fat guy pushes a whore deeper.
1.1k words
3.63
66k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers

"Get out of here you slut!" A voice yells as I nearly tumble down the steps to the frat house. My pussy hums from all the insertions. I hadn't come here knowing that I would be used so thoroughly, but it did happen.

Cum squirts from my pussy as I open the door to my car. I'll have to talk to John about letting a group of frat brother's use me without protection. I close the car door. Finally, letting go of the breath I've been holding, I start the process of cleaning up. The baby wipes in the glove compartment make quick work of my cum-stained face and tits.

Throbbing, my pussy screams for justice. I haven't cum all night, but still the group activity has left me turned on. Unable to bring myself to the humiliation of touching me pussy, I turn the car on.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I crane my neck to see an overweight man coming up to my passenger side door.

He opens the door and I realize that in my haste to get cleaned up, I hadn't locked the doors. With a thud he slams the car door behind him. The taste in the back of my throat is a mixture of acid and cum.

"Drive!"He says pointing a gun at me. I put the car in reverse and start back toward Mason Street.

"What do you want?" I ask hesitantly. Holding my knees together I can feel the juices glide out from my violated pussy.

"I can smell that sex on you from a mile away," he pokes the gun into my side, "and I want some".

This was my worst nightmare. The frat boys had done their best to use each hole until I was begging them to stop. They came on my hair and face almost in a rhythm. Every muscle in my body ached from over-work, but they had at least been attractive. This fat man with a gun, wanted to fuck me and the thought repulsed me more than a thousand hot men fucking me up the ass with ten inch cocks.

"Please don't do this, "I beg but he looks at the windshield ignoring my pleas.

Silence attaches to the car like a spider web. He doesn't say anything as he wheezes next to me. Then without warning he instructs me to park outside a seedy motel. This is my chance to escape. He grabs my wrists and then with his other hand yanks the key from the ignition.

"You aren't going anywhere," he says. His thick fingers play along my tan skin.

"Why me?" I ask as he pulls a ball gag from his pocket. It is the same pocket he has placed the keys into.

"I've been watching you for a long time. I know who you work for. I know what type of slut you are. This will be my second time with a woman and you should be honored that I chose you."

"It doesn't have to be with this way," I whine.

He slaps me with his thick hand and the world becomes a blur. All the energy I used tonight has made me susceptible to this final invasion.

There is no escape. I can't breathe. He manages to drag me inside with little protest.

The motel room is tiny. He has me tied to the bed in no time. My clothes are on the floor next to me. Saliva coats the outside of the ball gag placed delicately in my mouth. He crouches by the bed. His greasy sweat falls just beyond my finger tips. One of his eyes is smaller than the other. The bridge of his nose is wide and his lips are thick as well. He was born to be fat.

He grabs my clothes from the ground and begins to smell them. No doubt all the spunk from the frat guys mix to create a gut wrenching aroma. My panties are almost unrecognizable as he stuffs them into his oversized mouth. Moaning he begins to undo his zipper.

A huge wide cock falls out hard and close to my face. I start to shift and pull at the restraints but he just grabs his cock and strokes it into an even larger form. When he pulls the gag out of my mouth I scream but am quickly quieted by his huge instrument playing against my tonsils.

Gag. He seems to like the feeling of me trying to force him out with my mouth so instead I open wider.

"You're better than I thought you'd be, "he says as his sweat stained balls hit my chin. Vomit curls at the back of my throat but he just forces it back with each jab of his hard muscle.

When he unties me, the weight of his body keeps me from moving. With a hand over my mouth he starts to pull my pussy lips open with his free hand. The weight of him is suffocating me, but he continues to play with my juices before spreading me wide for his cock.

"Shut up!"He yells. My mumbles are falling on deaf ears as he finds his way to the entrance of my slit. His thickness fills where I was opened many times earlier. He grabs my ass with both hands and lifts so that I am at a good position to go deeper.

Biting my lip a tear begins at my eye. I beg for him to stop but he just keeps thrusting into my wet, sore pussy. The weight of his stomach allows him even deeper into my walls. When he turns me over and starts to probe me from behind I can't help but cry.

"Don't cry, "He says rubbing my clit, "you want this. You thrive on being a slut. You let all those frat boys use you."

I can feel the unwanted orgasm building between my legs. This is the same orgasm that I denied earlier with the frat brothers inside me. He feels it as my legs begin to shake around his meaty thighs. Mouth dry I throw my head back and let the orgasm begin to flow over me.

"You are even more of a slut then I thought," he says slapping me on the ass.

"I knew you'd like it, but I never thought you'd orgasm," he says as my juices flow down my leg. Slick pussy liquid mixes with his own lard juice. He releases it all with a thick groan.

He falls onto his back and without hesitation I grab my clothes and head for the door. Before he knows what's happening I thrust myself naked into the moonlight. John and I will have to have a serious talk when I get home.

subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers