Inside Information Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

"How is Ralph doing Tommy?" Anna asked him.

"Not that great, I have given him three tomato baths to get the smell out of his fur. He still stinks so I left him in the laundry room." Tommy informed her.

"So what brings you out at this hour? Came over for a late night booty call like I asked?" Tommy questioned my wife.

"No, I need some help with a problem. Jimmy's accountant needs my pay stubs from the last two months. The only problem is I only worked twice, the rest of the time I was with you." Anna told Tommy.

"Cal can she use your company for a few paystubs?" Tommy asked a friend in the room. I thought Tommy was alone but I could hear another voice in the room.

"Sure Tommy but it will cost Anna here something." Cal the stranger said.

I could hear a small zipper sound and the guy telling my wife he had to get his money's worth out of her. I could tell what was coming next.

"Oh that's it Anna, lick my head and shaft real good before you suck me off." Cal was saying to my wife.

"Anna get undressed, I need some pussy right now to forget about my troubles this week." Tommy told Anna.

I risked peeking in the door and got lucky. The guy she was sucking off was leaning back on the couch with his eyes closed. Tommy had his back to me as he slipped his cock into my wife. I remember the videos well but to see my wife fuck two men in person was too much. They started to call her names and got rough with her.

Soon Anna was getting double teamed in the ass and cunt. They were all grunting up a storm. I could her Anna cum and the men soon followed.

I looked around the corner again and saw each of them pull out and hose down my wife's face. With all her problems and me right next door, she didn't seem to care and was caught up in the moment.

"Give it to me you fuckers, let me eat your cum. I love getting fucked by you both." Anna was shouting.

I saw my wife in person acting like a whore. I knew I would never touch her again. Sneaking back real quietly, I went upstairs to my bedroom and waited for Anna to return. I called Tanya's number and she answered in the first ring. I knew she was watching my house and what was going on.

"I know where you just were. I could see you from the balcony of my house looking in Tommy's back door. Did you see anything interesting? Tanya asked me.

"You know what I saw. She took on Tommy and his friend so she could get fake pay stubs to please me so I wouldn't ask questions. I am going to the lawyer tomorrow to get the divorce papers going. I am hoping to deliver them by Friday." I said to Tanya.

"I'm sorry for you but I'm glad also. You need to have someone who appreciates you for you. I think Anna forgot who she married. I am sure the divorce papers will take care of that." Tanya told me.

"Well I just want this over once and for all. The shit is going to hit the fan Friday." I hinted at Tanya.

"Don't tell me, I loved all the surprises you have come up with this week. I feel sorry for Anna and Tommy though. You could have been a good friend and husband but those days are over I guess." Tanya said to me.

"How right you are Tanya. Go to your monitor and look in my bedroom camera if you get a chance." I told Tanya.

"No need, I am already looking at you in your bedroom" Tanya said with mischief in her voice.

"OK, than watch this." I told her.

I took off all my clothes and started to rub my already hard cock right in front of the camera. I really started to rub it hard thinking about what I just saw at Tommy's house. Tanya and her sweet body on the other side of the camera was also on my mind.

With not even two minutes of rubbing I had a huge climax and started to shoot cum at the camera and the bedroom rug. I was still on the phone with her and told her the next time I cum it will be in or on her. She said nothing for a minute but hear only heavy breathing. I could hear her scream out in a big climax over the phone receiver.

"That was pretty hot for a remote control jerk off session. I can't wait for the real thing Jimmy." Tanya said to me.

"Plan on doing something Friday night. Clothes are optional by the way." I said to Tanya as I hung up the phone.

I got back into bed and couldn't sleep. Finally Anna returned to our bedroom about an hour and a half later. I think they fucked her at least twice. She looked a mess and there was no way I wanted to touch her. Slowly I fell asleep and had a bad dream about Tommy and his dog trying to double team Anna. The dog would walk Anna by a leash in my dream. It was a very weird night.

I meet the lawyer the next day and he informed me the divorce papers could be delivered on Friday if I wanted. I told him I did but not until after lunch time. He also told me about another angle he was going to take. His plan sounded great and I told him to go ahead with his plan.

Finally Friday rolled around. I got up and cook myself a good breakfast. I knew you shouldn't get divorced on an empty stomach. I watched Anna leave for her 'temp' job and I just smiled. I would not be going to work today.

I got a call at home around noon from Tommy asking what the hell I was doing. He was pissed off real bad and I could tell he might do something stupid. My lawyer sued him for alienation of services and something else. What ever it was in legal mumbo jumbo, Tommy was fucked and I had the proof.

"Well if you must know I have had my house under camera surveillance for over three months. I have a complete stock pile of all videos and a few surprise ones Anna has been hiding. Oh by the way Anna can live at your house now, I am done with her." I told Tommy.

"You son of a bitch, you were the one fucking with me this week weren't you?" Tommy was yelling.

"I lost my job and almost all my clients this week. My house and dog smell like skunk thanks to you. My car is burned up and I have to use bottle water until my plumbing is fixed. You son of a bitch, I'll fix you!" Tommy said as he hung up the phone.

"I knew Tommy was a hot head and I went into my den and got my gun. Sure enough Tommy kicked in my door and started to look for me with a rifle in his hand. I dashed into the garage quietly and hide behind all of Anna's belongings I had moved out earlier today. I didn't want to but I was ready to shoot him if I had to.

I heard the door that goes to the garage open and then almost close again. He must have thought I was in house still and you could hear him calling my name and swearing up a storm.

Finally I heard a commotion like a woman screaming and a gun blast. I could hear a man's voice call out "FREEZE" and then heard three shots and then silence.

I slowly got out from behind the pile of Anna stuff and looked in the door that was slightly open that lead into my side hallway. There was a cop standing over Tommy's body and he called out for me to freeze seeing me out of the corner of his eye.

I put the gun on the floor and slid in inside the hall floor. I then identified myself to the police.

"I'm Jimmy Thomas, I live here. My neighbor broke down my door and was chasing me with his gun." I told the police.

They checked my ID and examined my gun on the floor. They saw that it had not been fired and told be to stay put. I could see a commotion at the front door and looked to see what was wrong. The lifeless body of Tommy Hazard was on the floor in a pool of blood. The cop came back and asked me to come with him to the front of the house.

I stepped around Tommy's body but I didn't care. Good riddance I say. I was directed to the front hallway and I stopped in my tracks. There on the floor was Anna's body with a bullet hole through her neck. She must have died instantly. Tommy shot her thinking it was me.

I just stood there and started to cry. The police asked if I could identify the woman and I told them she was my wife. I also told them about the divorce papers served to Anna and legal action taken on Tommy today. I told them it was the reason he came after me. I never mentioned the 'bad luck' Tommy was accusing me of.

I also told them about my surveillance system I had installed with the help of my neighbor Tanya Kosokoff. She was the one who with quick thinking called the police when she saw what was happening. I made it sound like the camera system was my idea. I told them about Anna and Tommy cheating on me. The tape later showed Tommy calling me and then him kicking down the door. As far as the tape it showed me getting a call from Tommy and him chasing me through the house and threatening me with a rifle.

I went over to Tanya's house after the bodies were removed and pictures were taken of the crime scene. I knew I would never live in that house ever again.

I started to cry again and she consoled me. I still loved Anna I guess but knew she was beyond this world. We stayed together in her house for about a week and then we both moved into a big apartment the next week together. We never even made love until the third night and it was tender and loving. Not the hot and heavy sex I had always dreamed of. That came later but for right now she was just there for me.

I sold my house in about a month. I had it cleaned up and took less than it was really worth just to unload it. The memories were too painful.

Tanya sold her house and we both bought a new house together. We just got married last week with a small ceremony of just a few close friends. My lawyer sued Tommy's estate and a check just arrived from his law office for $200,000. Tommy's relatives tried to put up a fight but I had all the evidence against him for cheating with my wife and his gun play at my old house the night he was killed. I guess Tommy and Anna ran into a bit of bad luck. Me I am now the luckiest guy around. Just ask Tanya.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
  • COMMENTS
53 Comments
Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

A fitting ending!

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

Disappointing ending. No confrontation or explanation and Anna's motivation was completely missing from the story. Was she being forced or just a Queen slut?

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Well that was nice, he has multiple DVD’s of his wife being the loving caring creature that she is and what is his first inclination…confrontation? Divorce? No no no his goto plan is ‘let’s fuck’.

And the only reason the author chose to kill the cheats was to save having to try writing any more dialogue because we all know he sucks at that.

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Jusr

Just a load of crap.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Tommy was a good shot, he just shot the right person.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
More Stories