Inside Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers

Sandra was caught up in everything. She could tell the Andrea was cumming and hoped to have that same experience soon herself. She particularly enjoyed watching Deanna getting her mouth stuffed with cock, knowing how Deanna had always looked down on her for her desires to suck dick.

"Jesus this bitch has a nice cunt." Sandra's rapist announced as he continued pounding her. "I'm gonna fill your pussy with cum, babe!" He cried out.

"No…" Sandra moaned, but not out of concern of him cumming, but because he was cumming too soon for her. Sandra felt his seed spitting inside her pussy and increased her efforts to fuck his shaft. But was unable to bring about her own orgasm before he emptied his balls and pulled out of her. Now she was left with a mixture of his cum and her juices dripping out onto the chair while hoping for someone else to take his place.

"Yes!" James called out as he too began cumming. He filled Kim's pussy with his cum and pulled out. Then everyone looked to where Ronny was fucking Deanna's mouth.

Deanna felt all eyes on her. She was waiting for Ronny to fake his orgasm. But he just continued pumping her mouth with his cock.

"Oh, this is so nice." He said.

Deanna could taste his precum and renewed her efforts to pull free to no avail. She felt betrayed by Ronny, but there was nothing she could do. She felt the first wad of his cum launch into the back of her throat. Ronny cried out and drove his cock deeper into her mouth as his seed spat out in clumps on her tongue and down her throat. Deanna gagged and was forced to swallow his cum as he continued unloading into her mouth.

Timmy Jones, who had just watched the group rape after satisfying himself in Andrea's mouth earlier, pointed at Deanna and said, "Hey, isn't that the cock teasing bitch from DeRay's Pub?"

One of the other men looked over and said, "It sure the fuck is. She's the one who likes to tease men but never puts out."

"Well I just got a piece of her, why don't you." Ronny offered.

"What the fuck?" Deanna asked, feeling everything going out of control.

"Untie her." One of the men said.

Two men grabbed Andrea while the other four untied Deanna and pulled her up out of her chair, where Andrea was then tied.

Now all six men busied themselves groping and relieving Deanna of her clothing. She cried out in anger, struggling to free herself, but soon ended up naked and pinned to the floor.

"Let me have her." She heard Timmy say.

"Please, no!" She begged, but Timmy was already atop her and forcing his cock into her pussy.

"This will teach the bitch not to be a prick tease!" She heard someone say.

Deanna was enraged. This robbery, and the rape of Andrea, was her plan all along. It was her way of getting even with Andrea for beating her out for the assistant manager position. Now the tables had been turned and Deanna was the one being raped in front of her coworkers.

It didn't take long for her to realize what had happened. Ronny was willing to help her rob the shop. But when the subject of raping Andrea came up he had remembered all the times that Deanna had led him on and turned him down. That was the one thing that each of these men seemed to have in common. They were all teased by her on many occasions. Ronny, Timmy, James and Brad. She had not yet figured out who the other two men were, but their voices were familiar and she was certain that they too had been victims of her teasing. Now they were all going to get even with her by gang raping her in front of her coworkers. And there was nothing she could do about it because she would be implicating herself in the robbery.

Timmy pounded his cock into Deanna's cunt without mercy. He had been waiting for this moment since high school and was enjoying every second of fucking her. He rammed his cock into her over and over again while the others held her down. Deanna felt hands squeezing of mauling her breast and nipples as the man on top of her continued his fucking. Then Timmy howled with delight and coated the inside of her belly with cum.

Next Brad jumped on her. "You owe me this one." He whispered as he shoved his cock deep inside her. Deanna groaned as Brad began fucking her. Unlike Timmy he took his time, using deep measured strokes in order to enjoy every last second of her cunt. Deanna felt her pussy beginning to tingle under his well-timed assault.

"I will not cum for these bastards." She said to herself, gritting her teeth as Brad stuffed her hole over and over again. Deanna was quickly losing her battle and the man atop her knew it. He slowed his pace down enough to hold back his own release much to Deanna's dismay. Then, when he judged that she was on the verge of climax, he began pounding her harder and faster.

Deanna's body betrayed her at last. Her pussy exploded in ecstasy around Brad's cock. She was unable to prevent an unwanted moan of pleasure for escaping her lips as she climaxed. Brad was caught up in the moment as her cunt squeezed his cock and began cumming inside her as well.

"I think she's going to cum all night long for us now, boys." Brad said as he pulled out of her.

"Yeah, but I think her friends could use a release as well. Let's make her eat their pussies." Ronny said.

"Fuck you!" Deanna cried. But she had little choice as six pair of hands hoisted her off the floor and carried her over to where the girls sat bound. She was dumped on the floor in front of Andrea, who struggled as Deanna's head was shoved between her legs.

"Lick her pussy." Ronny ordered.

Deanna resisted. Ronny rubbed her face into Andrea's wet box until Deanna finally gave up and began licking her assistant manager's hole.

Andrea felt disgusted at first, but her body could not deny the sensation it was receiving from Deanna's tongue as it swept back and forth over her clit. If anyone had to be forced to lick her cunt Andrea was glad that it was Deanna. At least she felt some satisfaction in watching her become the source of the men's degradation rather than they continue on her.

Andrea was not able to hold back for long. Soon she was climaxing on Deanna's face as the men cheered them on.

Deanna was dragged over to Kim and made to repeat her actions. This time James got on his knees behind her and thrust his cock into her pussy. Deanna was fucked from behind as she ate Kim's cunt.

Unlike the other girls, Kim had been with a couple women years before. She once even had sex with another woman and her husband before they had married. So she did not mind being eaten by another woman. In fact, she rather enjoyed watching Deanna being made to do this to her. She had always thought that Deanna was a tease and a bitch. So if this was the result of her actions then Kim would just sit there and enjoy it. She welcomed her orgasm, looking Deanna in the eye as her pussy climaxed on her tongue.

Deanna felt Kim cumming and wanted to stop, but James was still fucking her from behind, so she had to remain with her head buried between Kim's legs until he finished. Then her head jerked up as her body was wracked with another climax just as James began cumming inside her.

Sandra could not wait to have Deanna between her legs. She needed to cum so badly that she could scream. And the thought of making Deanna do it was even more exciting. When Deanna was shoved between her legs Sandra spread them apart as wide as possible allowing Deanna access to her smooth pussy.

Unfortunately, Sandra was not able to enjoy Deanna's tongue for long. She was so horny and excited that only a minute or so after Deanna's tongue began massaging her clit Sandra was crying out from a much needed orgasm.

Deanna's face was coated by the juice from the three women. She wanted to get up, but suddenly realized that she wanted another cock inside her. She exhaled with relief when she felt Ronny get behind her, waiting for him to shove his cock inside her pussy.

Ronny slid inside her as she had expected, then pulled out and said, "I think she needs to have that ass fucked."

"For god's sake, no, not there!" Deanna cried out.

"Hell, I think the other girls want to see you get assfucked as well." He continued.

Deanna looked up and saw the faces of Andrea, Kim and Sandra all watching with a lustf-illed look in their eyes.

Two men had to hold Deanna down as Ronny began pushing his cock between her cheeks. He worked the head against her anal ring and slowly pressed forward, breaking through to gain entrance into her tight virgin chute.

Deanna screamed as Ronny's cock pushed inside her. He forced his cock inch by inch into her and then began fucking her tight asshole.

Ronny pounded her ass for several minutes as everyone in the room looked on. He felt his balls tighten as his third orgasm of the night began and he drove his cock deeper, emptying his balls into Deanna's ass.

When he was pulled out another man grabbed Deanna and pulled her atop him. She straddled his waste and lowered herself onto his cock. Then one of the other men got behind her and shoved his cock into her ass. Deanna cried out in alarm as the two cocks pounded her, rubbing against each other on the opposite sides of the thin layer of flesh separating her pussy and ass canals. A third man stood before her and forced his cock into her mouth.

Deanna was being taken by three men at once. She felt betrayed and humiliated, but most of all, she felt her body responding to the assault, welcoming every inch of male flesh that was inside her.

"For god's sake, fuck me." Sandra said to the man standing next to her after seeing his cock growing erect. She no longer cared if anyone knew how she felt. Deanna had just made her cum, but now she wanted a cock inside her.

Brad could not believe what he had just heard. He eagerly complied by sticking his cock in Sandra's face. She sucked him until he was fully hard then said, "I said fuck me!"

Brad laughed and dropped to his knees, shoving his cock deep into the girl. Sandra began climaxing almost immediately and came twice more before he shot his load inside her.

Ronny decided to see if he could cum once more, this time with Kim. She did not protest when he shoved his cock inside her. He began fucking her and pulled her blouse up so that he could suck her hard nipples as he continued.

Not wanting to be left out, Timmy went over to Andrea and began fucking the assistant manager. All three girls came on the cocks that were inside them, partly out of desire, and partly out of the turnon they were feeling while watching Deanna get gangfucked.

Deanna's pussy was alive in a way she never thought possible. She hated every humiliating moment of this, but could not stop herself from cumming over and over again as the three men fucked her. The cock in her mouth began spewing its seed and she gulped it down in mid orgasm. Then she felt both of the other men begin cumming inside her. By the time they were finished she was in the throws of yet another orgasm and continued riding them until their cocks had shriveled and began slipping out of her well used holes.

Ronny was still fucking Kim as the other men finished. "Tie her up and get dressed." He ordered as he continued. Kim was cumming again and Ronny seemed to be nowhere near finishing. Deanna was tied, panting, in a chair across from them and all five of the men were dressed before Ronny emptied his fourth load of cum into Kim's box.

He jumped up, grabbing his pants and dressing quickly. The six men looked at the girls with satisfaction. Deanna looked up at each of the masked men. She had finally figured out the identities of the last two: Tom Jenkins and Chip Simmons, two other men who she had teased in recent months. She wished that she could see the faces of all six, knowing that they must all be smirking at her knowing that they had finally gotten what she had been denying for so long.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Ronny said. He opened the door a crack, peeping out to see if there were any cars behind the building. "Grab the money." He said before rushing out the door.

Timmy grabbed the black plastic bag nearest the door and ran out with the others, pulling the door closed behind him. The four girls listened for the sound of a car but heard nothing. Deanna was not surprised because she had already suggested that they park on the other side of the woods from the rear parking lot to make sure that no one took notice of their car.

Deanna's pussy and ass were dripping with cum. She was pissed, but satisfied as well. And her only solace was that she would soon be able to share in the stolen money.

"Let's get loose and call the cops." Kim said, struggling to free herself.

"Do you want to admit that we were gang raped?" Andrea asked.

Kim shook her head. "Hell, I would rather that nobody knew what happened here tonight. But we have to call the cops and report the robbery or else they'll think we stole the money. We can always keep quiet about the rapes if you girls don't want to say anything."

"We don't have to tell anyone anything about what happened here tonight," Andrea said getting her right hand free and beginning to untie the other.

"What about the stolen money?" Kim asked.

"What stolen money," Andrea replied, getting up from the chair after releasing her legs. She crossed over to a bag lying against the wall. "Those dumb sons-of-bitches grabbed the wrong trashbag when they ran out. Here's the one with the money."

Andrea opened the bag showing them all the cash. "They may have fucked us silly, but all they got away with was a bag of cut hair."

Deanna wanted to scream…

PAS
PAS
4,256 Followers
12