Inside the Faerie Ring

Story Info
Young lass finds happiness inside the fairy ring.
1.4k words
4.15
27.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,361 Followers

Erin Doyle was as sad as a lass could be; hard to believe that just a little over a year ago she was on top of the world. She'd met Brian Doyle when he came to her town looking for work. She fell for the tall dark stranger at once and right off convinced her father to hire him at the granary. As they say, opposites attract and these two could not look more different. Brian, with the long black hair and those dark eyes that appeared to look into your soul was as handsome a man as Erin had ever seen. Erin had light red hair and pale blue eyes that always sparkled when she smiled. With the slight dusting of freckles across her pert little nose, the two made quite a pair. Whereas Brian had broad shoulders and strong arms, Erin was small and thin framed. As much as she laughed and enjoyed life, he seldom smiled and never laughed.

Ah yes they truly loved each other and when he asked her to be his bride she leaped into his arms and kissed him on the lips as she repeatedly answered yes. To add further to her joy she became with child right away, maybe as early as on their honeymoon. Erin loved being pregnant and proudly walked about town with her belly showing in front of her. Even the night of Chloe's birth things went well, as the midwife was surprised at the ease of the delivery.

Then one night, soon after they brought the wee one home, Erin got up to check on the baby only to see Chloe lying lifeless in her bassinet. Erin was inconsolable and to make matters worse she had the feeling that Brian blamed her for the loss of their child. The couple grew apart as Brian began staying at work later and later leaving poor Erin alone with her grief. As the four walls of their little cottage began closing in on her, Erin began talking walks in the nearby forest, trying to escape her thoughts and her sadness. She found solitude among the trees and thus a daily routine was begun.

One bright and sunny day she went farther than ever before and suddenly she realized she felt disoriented and lost. She noticed a lovely field of grass ahead and in the center, there was a ring of grass that was raised above the rest. She remembered from her childhood that these circles were called fairy rings and the fable was that the rings were magic. She thought about and it seemed that the fairies could sleep inside the rings safely as nothing could harm them there. The sun felt so good and she was tired so Erin decided to lay inside the ring for a short nap.

Erin awoke to water dripping on her face; she opened her eyes to see a girl holding her in her lap. The girl was crying and the tears were running down her face and dripping onto Erin. The girl had curls of gold and the sun shining through them looked almost like a halo to Erin.

"Girl why are you crying so," Erin asked the stranger.

"I cry for you and your loss, tis so unfair my beautiful Erin."

When Erin asked how this girl knew her name, her answer stunned her.

"I was there the night the evil ones took your dear child; there was nothing I could do. I've been here waiting for you ever since, I knew you would come just as I know I can make your tears go away."

As she talked, she brushed her hand through Erin's locks, it felt so soothing, and as she sighed, she noticed she was smiling for the first time in a long time.

"Tell me what happened that night I need to..."

"Hush dear, do not dwell on that awful night, just think of now and of us."

She leaned down and kissed Erin on the lips, her kiss was so soft almost as if she had imagined it. The girl did it again and this time she let her tongue slide in between Erin's lips. The girl was fueling Erin's passion and she could feel the heat spreading through her body. They stared into each other's eyes as they held their kiss for a long time. When the girl broke the kiss Erin heard herself panting and wanting more.

The girl reached out and stroked her nipple and it was only then that Erin notice that both she and the girl were naked. When the girl took her head and gently guided it toward her breast, Erin hungrily attacked her swollen nipple. When the girl went for Erin's nipple, she warned her she might still have milk as she had not dried up as of yet.

"That's all right my dear for that is what I'm here for."

She began to suckle on Erin's teat and she couldn't believe how erotic it felt. She held the girl's head and looked into her face; she noticed innocence and passion at the same time. After emptying one breast, she started on the other and soon Erin was milked dry. Although Erin was wishing for more kisses afterward, the girl had other ideas. She let herself slide down Erin's body and was soon at that secret place between her thighs. She felt her own legs spreading for this magical girl and then to her shock yet utter delight the girl put her lips to Erin's sex. This shock of pleasure by far the most intense in Erin's life was only to be replaced by the girl gluing her mouth to Erin's nub located at the top of her sex. Erin screamed aloud as her orgasm cascaded about her. Though not her first, it was the most intense of her young life. Again and again, the girl drew out these extreme climaxes until Erin became so sensitive she begged for the girl to stop.

The girl crawled back up to be next to her and they lay together nestled as two spoons in a kitchen drawer, still panting with excitement as they held each other close. It was turning dark as evening came and Erin felt herself drifting off to sleep. Suddenly her eyes opened,

"Dear girl what is your name I need to know your name."

"My name be Aisling, now sleep my pretty for you have a busy day ahead."

Erin fell into a deep sleep and when she awoke, it was morning. Aisling was gone, leaving Erin alone inside the fairy ring yet even more strange she was now fully dressed. When she stood, she could see her own cottage just down the hill, so home she went. Had this all been only a dream or had a fairy princess visited her. Whatever it had been it had managed to lift a great weight off her soul and she knew that her life would continue after all.

When she walked in the door she saw Brian standing there with worry written all over his face.

"Erin, oh thank god your back, I've been so worried I'd lost you forever."

He grabbed her in his strong arms and swung her round and round. He carried her into their bedroom where he undressed her and then they made love for the first time since that fateful night so long ago. To Erin it was magical and she laughed as her husband sprayed his load deep inside her.

"You know Brian you just made me with child again."

"Oh I so hope so Erin, we need another child so we can get on with our lives."

"I want you to know I'll be naming her Aisling and she will be a vision."

Aisling was born to the Doyles almost nine months later to the day. She was healthy and strong, as she seemed to grow taller every day. She looked like her mother but was strong like her father and she had her mother's good humor. One day after school, Aisling was taking a shortcut home through the woods and she came to a girl sitting inside a raised circle in a grassy field. The girl smiled at her so Aisling said,

"Hello what is your name?"

"My name is the same as yours my dear, Aisling."

"How so very strange, I've never heard of anyone else named the same as me."

"Yes that is strange, so Aisling my guess is you are now eighteen, is that right?"

"Why, yes that is right, in fact today is my birthday, I'm eighteen today."

"That is splendid, come dear, sit beside me for I've much to teach you."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,361 Followers