Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 07

Story Info
Is that really intercourse? Gary is naked with clothed girls.
6k words
4.61
35.9k
8

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers

Chapter 7 - Not really intercourse

Zoe was adamant she was not going to cheat on her husband. It was a real concern of hers.. Gary and she had done a lot of masturbation together in the sunshine out of doors, sometimes even with their young friend, Zara, present. But he had not been allowed to touch Zoe. That was simply not permitted.

His neighbour had called him around again one morning and this time it had been just her -- no Zara. There had been something on her mind. Gary had been able to tell but he knew it would come out eventually so he waited sipping coffee. She was fidgety, flushed and glowing. Eventually it came:

"Gary, this is naughty, I know we have a rule against touching but I do so want to know what your cock feels like. Not in my hand but, you know inside. I want to feel how much it stretches me. I mean just pushing it in a little. But don't come, definitely don't come. Don't move it like we are actually... I just want to feel what it's like: not have intercourse."

Gary smiled - that was intercourse nonetheless.

"From behind so there's no kissing or anything and you can penetrate me better that way."

"Given my short length and all."

"Yes, Gary, here you go again but the point is the girth. Girth and the amount you ejaculate but I don't want to feel that. Well, strictly, I'd love to feel that but we are not doing that. I am married. Would you, could we?"

"Zoe -- I'd be delighted but that is hardly a surprise. Where do you want to do this? In your bedroom?"

"No, definitely not there. Let's go around to your place; I'd be happier there. It's ridiculous, Gary, I know, given what we have already done but I don't want to cheat on Tom. It's just I can't get it out of my mind. What does your lovely thick cock feel like in 'there.' Come on, let's do it. Finish you coffee and get hard!"

He had escorted Zoe back to her garden naked before but had never come out of her gate with her naked and he with an erection. The erection had come all by itself at just the prospect of what he was going to do. Coming out of his gate was always a bit unnerving. Not that he had ever seen anyone in the loke when he had been there but imagine if they were seen like that! There was no explanation that could be given.

They were safely through the gate and by Gary's shed. Zoe paused.

"I know where to do it; not in my house, not in my bedroom, not in your bedroom nor your lounge but in your shed. Sort of neutral, non ground."

"Yes, yep, that is a good idea. Just perfect. So anything goes in the shed?"

"No, Gary not anything. That would mean I could hop up on your table and let you come between my legs either with your lovely stumpy erection or your tongue. That would mean I could suck happily on that erection and slurp you all down or I could fuck you and feel you simply pour into me. I'd love to do that but no - it's not an anything goes shed! Though I almost like the idea -- anything in your shed does not really happen -- but no!"

"Pity. Might that mean somebody else's shed could be this 'anything goes' place?"

"Tempting Gary. Imagine that, a hot little shed in somebody else's garden we could sneak into and do anything we liked and it would be all right. Tom could come too and Zara and the people who lived there. Nobody worried and just sex, sex, sex."

"I'll go and see if I can find it."

"What like that? Don't be silly. Leave it as fantasy. Come on let's go into your shed."

It was of course hot in the shed. Gary moved his chair out of the way.

"Right Gary. Here are the rules." She had turned her head and was looking at him. "No touching apart from with your cock. The purpose of the exercise is for me to feel your cock inside me - that is all. I'm not even going to look at you. You come in from the rear. Your hands rest on the table. No moving except to penetrate and when I say - you are to come out. Most definitely no coming! If you feel you are going to come you are to pull out and you may, if you wish, come over my bottom."

"Shall I write the instructions down and pin them on the wall?"

"You can do that later if you like but I am so worked up about the idea of feeling you I really can't wait for you to go and get a pen! I've been thinking about it all morning and doing things."

Zoe lent over the table, her arms resting on it and shuffled her feet apart, spreading her legs really wide.

He knelt between her splayed legs, her sex, anus, everything in complete view. He could see how wet she was. The idea must really have got to her. If she would only let him touch...

"What are you doing, Gary?"

"Looking and checking."

"Don't look. Just stick the fucking thing in!"

Gary stood between Zoe's legs, his cock inches from her bottom.

"Do you want to guide me?"

"No, that would be touching. Just get your aim right and go slowly."

Gary moved. The touch of warm, wet - very wet - softness on the tip of his cock. This was what he had dreamed about. And of course the touch of warm, soft -- very soft -- bottom on his thighs. He pushed in a manly way - resistance.

"Oh I can feel you, Gary, wow, you are big! I don't know if... yes that's spot on right, keep pushing, oh, fuck, Gary - you really are going in!"

And he was! He could feel the flesh opening, spreading wetly around the sensitive smooth head of his cock, its shape so right for the purpose. He paused, he could feel the vaginal opening grasped around the corona of his penis - the indentation just behind the glans where the acorn ended. What a lovely way to be clasped!

"Oh, Gary, you are so big! Slowly, slowly..."

Gently Gary pushed forward until he could go no further, his thighs hard against Zoe's soft bottom, all three inches of his stumpy cock embedded in Zoe. The instructions meant he had to stand like a statue and just let Zoe savour the feeling. He, of course, was doing just the same and it was great! Oh, to just let go and flood her with his semen but that was not allowed - not allowed at all! Zoe would be very, very cross.

She was just so wet and warm. Lovely to feel his cock inside her, really inside Zoe, firmly embedded - even held by her vagina. He could feel the clasp.

He was standing still but that did not mean that Zoe was completely still. She was moaning to herself and he could see one hand playing with a breast and then he felt it - movement near his cock. Zoe was playing with herself, moving her sex with her fingers and transmitting the movement and feeling to Gary and, of course, given his position, her fingers were brushing against his wrinkled scrotum which was hanging down directly over her clitoris. 'Fuck,' thought Gary, 'that is touching!' It was also very stimulating and, what with his penis lodged in Zoe's very wet, warm vagina, Gary was feeling very stimulated indeed!

"Careful Zoe, you might make me come. I'll take it out."

"Oh no, don't pull out now. Not now! You're so lovely and big. I feel so stretched - like the cucumber and aubergine only better. I'm going to come, Gary. I am, I am. Oh don't pull out now, oh you're so big and hard and... oh, oh, oh..."

"Zoe, I'm going to cum..."

But he didn't. Gary just managed to hold on. A desperate thought about his shopping list and the fact Zoe was suddenly rigidly still. It was a near thing. Gary had almost injected Zoe with loads of his, as far as he knew, very fertile seed. He would have loved that and Zoe would have had to have accepted her commands had been contradictory and therefore, just possibly, accepted the consequences.

Zoe lay still in an attitude of complete abandonment or was it submission across his table. There Gary was looking up his garden through his shed window and then down at his little dark chubby neighbour thinking life was pretty good - here he was in his hot little shed with his cock right in his hot little neighbour. He was pouring with sweat and so was Zoe. Two bodies shiny with moisture joined in the copulatory act. He gazed at Zoe's bottom splayed in front of him. Such a round, chubby, smooth, soft bottom -- very womanly. Even her little brown rosebud on view. Zoe had said he could come on her bottom. He'd like to watch her rosebud get bathed in his cum!

"Did you say you were coming?" There was a bit of a panic in Zoe's voice.

"Yes, but you said not to pull out."

"Oh no Gary - I didn't want that, even in your shed. Oh bugger, I suppose we shall have to treat the shed as anything goes after all..."

"But I didn't come. I thought I was about to - and very nearly did - but didn't."

"Oh, good, good, good. Oh, Gary, I don't half feel stretched. It was lovely but I didn't want real intercourse - just the feel of you - and that is certainly something. You can pull out now. I've certainly felt it! Your thick cock -- lovely."

Gary made no movement. "Imagine Zoe if I said I'd got stuck and I couldn't pull out."

"It'd be difficult getting to the house like this to call for help! I'm sure you like being where you are but it's time to leave! Aren't you dangerously primed and ready to go? Come on, pull out now!"

Gary looked down and watched himself coming out - slowly - he liked the feel and the view. More and more of his penis appearing and then his cock sprung upwards as it left its warm nest. Behind it Zoe's stretched and inviting opening revealed just how thick Gary's cock was but it began to close. Gary shrugged; no doubt it would be having a rest until Tom pushed his way in at bedtime with full permission to leave his calling card.

Zoe got up from the table and turned to Gary. "Thanks Gary. That was really good. I so wanted to feel what you were like and now I know. I'm so sorry I couldn't let you come inside me but that's not something I'm ever going to let you do. Phew it's hot in here."

Zoe looked down at Gary's cock, "We, or rather you, are going to need to do something about that. Now what would be special for you?"

Gary shrugged.

"I said you could come over my bottom, and you can, or my tits if you like."

The idea of Zoe walking out of his shed with his semen splashed all across her breasts and running down her tummy, even tangled in her pubic hair was quite an image. He had seen Zara like that but to see Zoe as well, not just with some of his stuff but a full load! Perhaps he could get her to stay for a drink looking like that and then walking back up his garden and home still covered in his stuff. She seemed to like him looking like that: he would certainly like to see her!

"Or, if you like, Gary, you can come in my mouth but no touching my lips or anything with your cock. Your cum, though, is permitted! I mean, it's so hot in here that a drink would not come amiss! Yeah, I'd like that; no strawberries this time but certainly your fresh warm cream. Go on Gary wank and do it."

'Fuck," thought Gary, 'this is too much.' He felt almost paralysed as Zoe got down on her knees before him on the shed floor and opened her mouth. Her tongue moved suggestively across her bottom lip. She even put her hands behind her back. Gary's hand moved to his cock and he began to wank. He was not going to hurry this but, already, he could feel the prospect was propelling him forward to ejaculation - it was simply so erotic. The sweat dripped down his sides. He could feel it.

"It'd be easier if you sucked." Her mouth was two inches from his cock. It would be so easy for her just to come a bit closer.

"I know, Gary, I know, easier and really nice but you understand the rules. Come on there's a thirsty girl here. Give it to me, you know you want to!"

"Oo er, here we go." His hand moved quickly and Gary watched himself as pump, pump, pump; spurt, after spurt the semen came. His aim was good, the first spurt flew straight in and then the big second; he could see it creamy swirly on her tongue, in her mouth, on her lips; the third actually splashing onto her tongue as it moved.

"Gary, umph!"

It was all a bit much for Zoe. The ejaculation long and productive. It was overflowing down her chin and dripping right down between her breasts -- really dripping. Image after image burning itself into Gary's brain to be remembered for the future - in the shed.

His hand slowed. He was done.

"Gary," she was still licking it from around her mouth - his cum! "Oh phew. I mean... all too much in one go! You do cum so much. Lovely though. All salty, slippery and thick. Nice neat but best on strawberries!" She got up and looked down at herself. "What do I look like?"

"Pretty as a picture."

"What like this? Shining with sweat and your cum running down between my breasts onto my tummy."

"Particularly with my cum running down you! I wish I could do that all over again. I wish I could come over you all again!"

They stepped out of the shed. It was not cool in the sunshine but certainly cooler than in the shed.

"Lemonade?"

"Please."

"Up to the house then."

"Could you get me a tissue?" she said.

"Oh no, of course not! The rules are you have to stay like that!"

She pouted but made no move to clean herself up. They had rules.

It was lovely and companionable sitting sipping lemonade. Two naked neighbours. One with semen still oozing from his flaccid penis and the other with the same semen all down her front, really down her front - some even in her dark pubic hair.

Of course it had been a little bit of a disappointment not to have Zara there in the shed as well but Gary was not disappointed for long. Another day, another afternoon - actually a little after lunch - another call; another venture out into the loke naked; another trip down Zoe's garden and there they both were: Zara and Zoe waiting.

"Hi Gary, been gardening?" It was a stupid question really -- after all he was dressed for gardening or rather undressed!

"Yes, all morning."

The girls on the other hand were dressed. It was a surprise to him to find he liked that -- liked being naked whilst the women were dressed; liked finding his erection coming whilst they were all modestly attired; liked being handled like that: but of course it was also good to see them naked and certainly good to handle them like that as well!

Gary did not think they had a great deal on besides the thin cotton dresses; it seemed to him there was a great deal of pleasing movement of breasts; a gentle wobble about Zoe and the tips of Zara's cone like breasts seemed pointed as if, already, the blood had rushed to engorge their little virginal nipples; he wondered about panties; had they already been removed, had the girls removed them together and neatly folding them side by side to be worn again after sex? Had they, perhaps, done a little more; had they touched each other; perhaps kissed; had hands gone to breasts or even explored to see if the other girl was wet? The idea of Zoe and Zara 'together' was an erotic image to Gary; how nice to watch them play and, perhaps, be free to touch as well and join in. It seemed, though, unlikely that would happen.

"Coffee, Gary and... why what are you thinking!"

"How lovely you both look."

"Well thank you, but it's more than that isn't it? Come, you need to tell us; doesn't he Zara?"

"Oh yes, Zoe, Mr Roldern does!"

"I was just contemplating what you were wearing under those dresses and, well, you two playing with each other."

"Ah that little fantasy men have! Naughty Gary. Not quite Zara and my scene -- as you very well know."

The coffee was brought and once more they sat companionably in the warm sunshine. Zara looked thoughtful.

"Mr Roldern, I was wondering about how men did it. You know, play with their things."

Gary smiled, a lovely phrase. "But you've done it, Zara, you've brought me off. You know how it works."

"No, I was meaning how you do it. I lie in my bed usually and think of things and just, well, play with my bits and pieces."

Gary smiled again. What lovely bits and pieces they were!

"And then I build up and, mostly, I get to come."

"Yes, it's like that for men, I think, only coming is actually quite easy. The trick is, unless you are in a real hurry, is to almost come and then let yourself slip back. Sort of stay at the edge of coming."

"So you can hold yourself on the brink. Just about to shoot all your stuff but not quite?"

"Um, yes that is it though it might dribble a bit along the way. That is why penetration is not a good idea without a condom or other means of birth control. The man does not have to come inside for a girl to get pregnant."

Zoe frowned and Gary wondered if she was thinking back to the day, a few days before, when he had indeed penetrated but not come. Was she worried about pregnancy? It was certainly something she did worry a lot about -- not getting pregnant with Tom. Gary wondered if she would be that bothered if she did find as a result of the presence of his stumpy little cock inside her she did become pregnant that month. Would she really ask the question of herself -- whose baby is this - or just accept the wished for event had happened? She did not reveal her thoughts but joined in the discussion.

"You are being the teacher today, Gary. I rather think Zara learnt that in sex education about half her lifetime ago!"

"So Mr Roldern we could make you almost come and just keep you like that - all big and swollen."

"I doubt it. You are both too sexy by half. I wouldn't be able to help myself!"

"Shall we try?"

"What?"

"See how long we..."

"Zara - I think you mean you not we. I have a no touching rule remember."

As Gary recalled, it had not quite like that the other day but, clearly, to Zoe it had been quite different. From his memory he was quite sure he had rather more than touched - he had penetrated but stayed very still: Zoe on the other hand.... But there was no questioning women's logic he thought.

Zara corrected herself. "See how long I can keep you there."

"Make it an hour," said Zoe, "you need a target."

"I won't last anything like that."

"We'll give you an incentive."

"And that is?"

"I'll show Zara how to give a blow job."

"But that would be touching," exclaimed Zara.

"Certainly would be but I didn't say it was going to be with Gary. Tom would love to have you watching!"

They laughed.

"But Gary'll never last an hour, as he says, so I am happy to offer that reward to Gary. It simply won't happen! So a full fellation Gary - if you last the hour!"

"I'd like to see that," said Zara.

"So what sort of things do you think about in bed when playing, Zara." Gary was interested. What did an eighteen year old think about!

"I think that's a bit private, Gary." said Zoe.

"OK, Zoe, what do you think about?"

"What, with Tom there with me and you in the garden Gary? Not any need for thinking in bed, actually! So Gary, are you ready. Your hour starts now!"

Zara reached across and with her long fingers ran them gently up the underside of his cock from his balls to his fraenum. It was, of course, an exquisite sensation -- the first touch of the day by the girl. And back down his cock went the fingers, teasing and pleasuring. Gary could feel his cock responding, filling with just a little more blood and bouncing a little upwards with the touch.

The fingers encircled and began the age old movement. Gary could readily imagine 'Ug' the caveman doing just that in his cave. Perhaps, no almost certainly, the neighbouring Neanderthal doing just the same thing. Presumably Neanderthal had foreskins -- it was something, Gary thought, we shall never know! Up and down, up and down, clasped in Zara's hand -- not that her fingers could meet all the way round -- his own foreskin went rolling on his stumpy cock. His penis might be unusually short but it was surprisingly thick. Perhaps, Gary thought, he was a throwback. Perhaps he had Neanderthal blood. He had read that Homo sapiens had an outsize penis for their body size. Perhaps the Neanderthal's did not but maybe they made up for it by being surprisingly thick!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,666 Followers
12