Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"You can fuck me if you like."

"No. Not today."

"Do you want to tie me down, make me helpless, and then insert things."

"What things?"

"Penis shaped things."

"Is that a fantasy of yours?"

"Mmmm... I want you to fuck me with your cock and anything."

"Just me?"

"Mr Roldern, I do think of boys as well."

"Boys?"

"Two, sometimes three. That's how they hold me down. Why don't you fuck me."

"Nothing I'd like more, Zara, but I've just been with Zoe so firstly I'm physically incapable, secondly I don't want to get you pregnant too, thirdly I don't think it would go in anyway and fourthly, I think you should save yourself for a nice young boy. Fuck, Zara, if you want to do it properly then we shall but not until you're no longer a virgin and are sure you want to. Come and sleep with me then."

He looked down at her tight jeans, the roundness of her bottom and the little brass button and brass zipper at the front. It was the prospect of undoing those more than the spanking that did it.

"Very well, come on." Gary pulled on his clothes and took Zara by the hand and walked back down the garden path leaving a rather full Zoe to have a sleep. There was, as usual, no one in the loke. Whilst both were fully dressed it would certainly have been remarked upon about what was Gary doing with young Zara coming out of Tom and Zoe's garden gate - and holding her hand

Inside the house Gary's hand went to the zipper and eased it down, he fumbled a bit with the button, his hand touching her bare skin under her tee shirt, and then, there she was, with the way to her sex open.

"Tell me, Zara, why me, why not a nice boy of your own age?"

"I want that, Mr Roldern, yes, but you're special - you and your shed."

"My shed?"

"It's a lovely shed. My secret place for years. I found it when playing a game when I was littler. I forget what the game was, and why I was creeping about gardens, but when I crept into your shed it was so nice, with its table and chair and warm garden smell. I used to come there quite often. I hid in there behind the garden chairs, it was my really secret place. I was in there once when you came in and said some very unkind things about your wife. You were cross. It made me sad."

Gary could remember saying many unkind things about his wife. Most, he thought, justified. He had never known someone was coming in his shed though. Not even his wife went there. It was his place.

"I didn't come there then for many years but I remember once when I was really down I came and sat there. It made me feel better. I thought no one was at home but then I saw you in the garden in your way - and that was all very educational. I mean I had seen diagrams in a biology book but there it was for real - your penis and balls I mean. I learnt a lot because you were not just naked but your thing got all stiff and you stroked it. Then it happened. I thought you were peeing at first but that was odd as you had done that earlier but then I realised! Educational, as I said!"

Gary was thunderstruck: Zara had been visiting his shed for years, had seen far too much of his private doings and it was only the handkerchief that had lead him to suspect.

"Then, not so long ago, I came back and there you were again. Gardening away all naked. I did so hope you would do your thing again and you did! It made me all wet which was nice. When I got home and was in bed I thought back about what I had seen and, well you know, got all wet again and did something about it. I do get quite wet, Mr Roldern, quite often. I am wet now. Would you like to feel?"

"That wasn't when you dropped the handkerchief?"

"No, that was a little later when I came back again. I really thought you were going to catch me! Did my heart race! But when I got home I thought about what you might have done had you caught me."

"And that made you wet I suppose!"

Zara was moving from one leg to the other, "Please Mr Roldern, I'm wet now. Please put your hand there."

"And what did you do."

"Oh, I took all my clothes off, lay on the bed and tried to spank myself. I imagined you doing it."

Gary began taking off his clothes. It was no good. He was going to have to spank Zara. She wanted it and he certainly liked the idea.

"Upstairs then. Girls who trespass in men's sheds need punishing: yes spanking!"

Gary watched the jean clad bottom, a bottom clad in jeans that were undone, scampering up his stairs and he followed. Normally he would have been as erect as anything but having just fucked Zoe he was impotent. Such a shame.

She was lying spread-eagled on his bed, her bottom uppermost - waiting.

"No, not like that." It would have been fine to have just spanked her denim clad behind. Any man would have given a lot to do just that, including Tom if Zoe's comments were accurate - and it was unlikely they were not - but Gary knew he could do more, much more. "I think we'll have those trousers off, Miss James, first. It will make your chastisement a little more effective."

Gary reached and pulled. Her jeans were tight and figure hugging, it was not easy but they came, bringing panties with them, exposing Zara's dimpled bottom, so smooth and rounded. Gary left them around her ankles effectively hobbling her.

"Stand up! And come and bend over my knees."

She shuffled round with her trousers around her ankles and lay over his knees,

"Hands behind your back." And he tied them with one of his ties.

"Mr Roldern that is naughty."

"It will stop you touching yourself/"

"But I'm so wet - please touch me."

"You asked to be spanked." And with that Gary's hand descended. What a fantastic thing to be doing - spanking a young teen's bottom, a naked bottom whilst she was all tied up. The sadness was Gary could not really do anything about it - he had just fucked Zoe and the wherewithal was just not there.

It was six of the best. Not just little gentle pats. Gary aimed to do the job properly. He hoped the neighbours would not hear!

"Ow! Mr Roldern that hurt!"

Let me rub some cream on it. He was generous with the jar. A great glob of cream on her right cheek and then he began to rub making first one then the other cheek slippery with cream. Of course his fingers slipped into the divide; of course they slipped along the crack and of course they found the anus.

"Mr Roldern, that's my bottom hole. MR ROLDERN!"

Not content with circling the little wrinkled orifice, Gary had pushed a finger in. The anus slippery with cream had presented no obstacle. His finger had just slipped in - all the way!

With his free hand he had parted the cheeks, "Yes Miss James, I do have a finger in your bottom. I wonder if a second will go in?"

"Mr Roldern, NO"!

It was lovely, simply so erotic, to have Zara wriggling against him but held down with his free hand whilst he carefully eased a second digit into her bottom hole. Of course it was tight but equally, of course, there was room. Gary dropped another glob of cold cream right on her anus.

"And now for a third."

"Oh, ooh, oh - I'm so stretched it's like I'm doing a really big..."

"Zara! Imagine instead you are being fucked there as a punishment. Isn't it your school policy that really naughty girls have their bottoms fucked?"

"No of course it isn't."

"It should be." Gary began to move his fingers simulating the movement of a lodged erection. And who would you like to administer the punishment."

"Er, oh, Mr Rodgers I suppose."

"Does he have a big cock?"

"I don't know. Of course I don't know!"

"Does it feel big in your bottom now? He's really fucking you."

"Big, yes - too big - oh Mr Roldern I'm going to come I really am."

And she did, wriggling all over his lap trying to squeeze her thighs together whilst, all the time, Gary kept up the pleasant movement in her bottom.

"I don't believe that. I really came just with your fingers in my bottom."

Gary extracted his fingers and reached for a different cream. This cream gave a pleasant tingle when applied after shaving but it would be more than a tingle when applied to Zara's anus.

"Right Zara, a little soothing ointment. Now you scoot up the bed and lie on your back, kick those trousers off and open your legs wide. I'm just going to wash my hands and then I'll take a look at that wetness that was troubling you.

Gary walked out of the bathroom to a sight that should have, indeed would have normally, brought the strongest possible erection to a fifty-seven year old man. A pretty, fair, teenager with her hands tied behind her back lying on his own double bed with her legs spread as wide as she could showing everything and wriggling her hips at the same time.

"Mr Roldern - what did you put on my bottom? It's hot and stingy."

"Just a little ointment. Bad girls' punishment ointment. It'll remind you to be good. Now let's have a look here Miss James. You are very wet indeed, you've leaked right out onto your thighs. I suspect your panties on the floor there are wringing wet. You won't be able to put those on again. I'll wash them for you. Now let's see what we have here; I need to feel how damp your hair down here has got."

So lovely to be up close and personal with Zara's pudenda and be able to touch everything - with full permission - and he did touch everything and pulled and pushed and even stuck his finger inside but it would not go very far. And all the time Zara wriggled and sighed, her thighs opening and closing a little. It was lovely moving his fingers through the warm pink marshland but, alas, it still did not provoke his own erection.

Gary lent in closer and touched with his tongue.

"Mr Roldern, what are you doing, oh yes, oh good, please. Oh fuck that is good!"

It clearly was very good as Gary experienced Zara's second orgasm as close up as could be - was her little nipple of a clitoris not in his mouth at the time?

"Can't I do anything for you Mr Roldern?"

Gary shook his head. "Not yet, Zara, not yet. I was coming inside Zoe not half an hour or so ago."

"Could you not even cum in my mouth?"

Even Zara kneeling still with her hands tied behind her back and sucking his cock did not do any good. Frustrating. What would most men give to have Zara do that?

"A drink before you go?"

"I'd rather drink you!"

"Zara! Not possible."

"Coffee then."

Gary went to make the coffee. Zara followed him.

"Aren't you going to untie me? I can't drink my coffee."

"I could do, I suppose, or I could lift the mug for you! I like you tied up."

Gary relented.

"I'll be back this afternoon to do what I said."

Later that morning Gary went up to his bedroom. There, lying on his bedroom floor, was a pair of panties. He bent and picked them up, his erection returning as he did so. They were, as he had said earlier, rather damp. He lifted them to his nose - he had not seen himself as a panty fetishist but there was no mistaking the young girl scent! Gary hung the panties on his erect cock and went downstairs to drop them in the washing machine. He had found a use for his cock until Zara came later that afternoon!

But Zara did not come. He got a phone call later, "Mr Roldern, Zara. Sorry I couldn't come over. We had to go away for a few days. I can't be with you and Zoe tomorrow or for a few days. Tell her I'm sorry."

Not really a total disappointment. He had Zoe to look forward to on the morrow.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12