Inside the Green Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev could smell Susan lust filled pussy; she must almost be at melting point. Bev reminded herself of exactly where they were, and that they both needed to get somewhere very private very soon. The ride home had done nothing more than continue to build the sexual tension between them even further, they were both at risk of losing control.

The vehicle pulled into the curb, and taxi driver spoke to Bev, "we're here Bev, are you right to get inside?"

Bev told him she would be fine. Susan opened the door and pushed herself out of the taxi; leaving Bev's hand to itself.

Bev moved her bottom across the seat, and her guide dog followed her out of the taxi. Bev arranged her guide dog to take her towards her home and Susan followed towards the green door.

Again most unexpectedly, when they finally reached the door, Bev grabbed Susan's arm and said, 'for that bad behaviour in the taxi I'm going to have to punish you with a spanking'.

Susan just smiled, oh this was her lucky day, and at last fate had dealt her exactly what she wanted. And she felt it, the lust, the anticipation of ecstasy, the fuel for the fire inside her body; it all lay inside that green door!

12