Insistent Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eye patch came off and got hung on the edge of the mirror.

She opened the nightstand drawer and took out a 12 inch rigid silicone cock that she had modified herself; the base now equipped with a leather thong passing through it from side to side. She coated it with some strawberry flavored lube and slid it completely down her surgically modified throat, took the thongs emerging from the corners of her mouth and tied them behind her neck. She put on her black patent leather 6 inch heels and walked to the mirror, guessing the path, since the dildo in her throat down to her collarbones forced her to look straight up. Every few seconds, her throat tried in vain to eject the huge intruder, and she smiled and let it try.

Then Anna McKenzie James cuffed her hands tightly behind her back, knelt on the soft fluffy sheepskin in front of the bed with her chin on the floor and awaited her Master.

The room was silent save for the sound of her gagging.

12