Inspecting Cindy's Hymen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers

“Mary, it’s alright. We are not small kids.” Mum replied.

“Good. Mrs. Tock, I want to know if you have taught Cindy anything about how to be a good wife.”

“Just call me Bee. Cindy has all the good manners and she also knows how to keep the household neat and proper. I have also taught her how to cook. I don’t see a problem for her performing the duties of a good wife.”

“Good, Bee. But have you given her any instructions on how to keep her husband happy, especially those things which a wife would need to know when they are together.” She replied looking at Mum with a serious look.

“Those things are too embarrassing for me to tell her. I know she will learn fast once she is married.”

“Cindy, do you know anything about sex?”

I shook my head.

“Mmm… The reason why the Wang family chose me to match make is to ensure that the woman is properly prepared before the wedding date. Don’t worry, Cindy, Auntie will teach you.”

“Thanks Auntie. I will listen to your advice.”

“Now, Cindy I need to examine you. Don’t be shy because both your mother and I have what you have on your body. I have seen and touched hundreds of women before as a midwife, and later I have also seen and examined many young women like you. Is this the first time? I am sure you have seen your friends, sisters or even your mother naked before?”

I blushed with embarrassment and remained still and silent. Mum told Mary that I had always been an innocent girl without any curiosity about such things.

“I won’t force you Cindy. Just be comfortable.”

I did not make any move to remove my clothing. Mary looked at Mum and asked her to go into the toilet so that they could discuss something that they did not want me to hear. Sensing that I was still shy about being seen naked, Mary returned to the room and suddenly said, “Okay, Cindy, I will remove my dress and if your mother wants, she can also remove her dress. So you will see that we are all equally naked and you will be more comfortable.”

Without waiting for an answer from Mum, Mary lifted the helm of her dress, pulling it upwards, and in one move she had shed her outer clothing. She stood semi-nude covered only by a thong and a half-cup bra that barely covered her walnut sized tits. Her fleshy bum was totally exposed while the narrow crotch lining left half her vulva uncovered. At the upper part of the triangular cloth, clumps of black pubic hair stood out prominently like the whiskers of a black cat. She looked at Mum who in turn stood up and remove her clothing. Mum wore a full 32B bra and the helm of her transparent lace panties stretched down to the top of her thigh.

“Now Cindy, it’s your turn. Don’t by shy,” Mum whispered as she gave me a reassuring hug.

I had no choice but to divest my pants and blouse. I stood before Mary and Mum in my body hugging bra and oversized panties.

“Isn’t she a pretty girl? Such big sized breasts and such a nice round backside,” Mary tried to encourage me with her compliments. “Now lie down on the bed while I prepare myself.”

I saw her opening her bag and taking out a hand mirror and a few longish items that were contained inside paper boxes. She invited Mum to sit on the bed as she placed herself near my hip.

“Now Bee, you can help me along because I want Cindy to know that everything we do is normal and is nothing to be ashamed off.” She took my foot into her hands and twisted it lightly to test its dexterity.

“Cindy, you have good bones and muscles. You are a strong and healthy girl.” She went on to feel the skin on my thigh, moving her hand onto my belly and then up to my chest, commenting that the skin was fine and the underlying flesh was supple and firm.


“Now Cindy I have to examine your breasts and vagina. You must first remove your bra and underwear.” My face turned lobster red at her suggestion, and sensing that I would not willingly do so myself, she asked my mother to strip me of my panties while she unclasped my bra.

I shivered at the touch of her hand on my boobs and my eyes remained closed. I felt her removing her hand away and then she said, “Cindy, open your eyes. Don’t be shy. Look at me, I also have the same thing as you.” Through the narrow slit of my eyes, I saw that she was topless and I felt more comfortable and opened my eyes to her gaze. My mother, sensing that she had to do something, also pulled off her bra and panties.

“Bee, I think you will also like to learn this.” Mary moved her hand to my nipple and used her thumb and first finger to hold it, pressing it lightly at first and then with greater force. I could feel something strange, yet nice as she was squeezed the nipple. It felt much nicer than me doing in myself in the shower. I could sense my two tits becoming hard and erect as Mary continued to massage one, then the other.

“Cindy, I am happy that you are a pure girl. Your nipples are pinkish and supple. I know you have never been pregnant before or had it sucked by other people. Bee, look at these. When a woman has her nippers sucked too often it tends to have harder skin and the nipples will turn darker once a woman has been pregnant with child. Look at yours, they’re so big and dark and the form is not smooth like Cindy’s. So you have born children before. See mine, it’s like yours. I have never been married, but I did have sexual experiences in my lifetime. I was pregnant once and had a miscarriage. But the evidence of my pregnancy will remain with me for my whole lifetime.

“Cindy, do you have nice feelings when I was squeezing your nipples? Yes, it gives a woman a nice feeling to have the nipples rubbed or pressed. Come, stretch out your hand and play with my nipples and your Mum's. It’s alright, because you must know the feelings that come when your husband plays with you. You should encourage him to do the things that make your body feel pleasure.”

As I moved my hand to play with Mary’s nips, Mum was sighing softly as Mary moved her hands over to her to rub her pouting teats. “Yes, it’s so nice. I’ve never been touched by another woman, yet it feels as nice as my husband’s touching.”

Mary resumed her examination of my fleshy milk reservoir, pressing and feeling, and then commenting that it was healthy. She told Mum that a woman should press her breasts daily to examine for signs of hardness from breast cancer. She then began to massage my boobs and squashing them hard. I could sense a longing for more of the naughty feelings from her touching and moved my hands to add pressure to her squeezing. “It feels nice, doesn't it? Don’t be shy when your husband wants to feel these big breasts, because there is enough flesh for him to enjoy.” I could see Mum with closed eyes squeezing her own boobs, unashamed and moaning softly.

After a short massage of my belly, Mary stood up to remove her panties. She was as hairy as me there and I could see that whilst she was not fat, her pudendum was not smaller than mine. She asked me to shift my body 90 degrees so that the light from the window could facilitate her vaginal examination.

“Open your legs wide. Wider. Wilder still. Good. Now don’t be shy as I must touch and feel you to examine you. I will make a nice feeling for you, don’t be scared.”

“Bee, isn’t Cindy’s vulva nice looking? Look at this fat, fleshy meat, protruding so high." She turned her back and took out a hand mirror, placing it in my left hand and adjusting it to reflect my pubes. “Open your eyes and look at your own vulva.” She then brought my right hand to touch my own sex. “Feel its fleshiness and smoothness. You have a lot of pubic hair, but it's well located, leaving your most sexy areas uncovered. I think your husband will really enjoy the sight of your pretty pussy.”

She turned to Mum and said, “Bee, have you taught Cindy how to keep the area fresh. Look at her two fat lips that are touching each other even when her legs are spread so wide. It’s easy to wash the outside flesh, but it’s more important that you keep the area inside clean at all times.”

“I have told her how to clean herself. I am sure she is very clean now. She had a shower before coming over.”

“Let’s see.” She removed the mirror and with Mum looking, she gently used her fingers to ply open the two big labia. “It’s really tight. Cindy, don’t feel ashamed because this is what we all have between our legs.”

As she slowly parted the peach slit between my legs, she was talking to Mum, who was wide eyed and breathing excitedly. “It’s really beautiful. Such a nice tint of pink, and so evenly spread. This crack is really quite long because of the big size of her pussy. All fat girls are quite alike, but Cindy has a very deep grove." Dipping her finger to feel my inner labia, I felt a strange but pleasant sensation. “She's quite dry inside. Maybe she is still very inexperienced and has not masturbated before. Look, the clitoris is not small and quite erect. Let’s not touch it for the moment.”

She moved her index finger to explore the whole length of the groove and suddenly she removed the and brought it to her nose. I could see a small piece of yellowish substance attached to the fingertip. “Hmmm... Just as I expected. Cindy you need to learn how to clean this area properly. All women have vaginal secretions, and they tend to coagulate in small lumps. This is piece of dirt from your secretions and is foul smelling.” She placed her finger in front of Mum’s nose and Mum immediately turned her head away. She then brought it to my nose. Indeed, I have never known that the residue inside my pussy could be so pungent and foul smelling.

“Don’t worry. If your mum and I do not wash our cunts properly, we will also be smelly. You have to wash the inside of the vulva to properly get rid of all the dirt. Otherwise your pussy will have an offensive smell and some men will be turned off by it. There are other men who seemed not to mind, but it’s better to feel clean for your man. Come with me to the toilet and I will show you how to keep the area fresh smelling all the time.”

“Auntie, aren’t all pussies smelly? People always say that the pussy is bad smelling.”

“No, my young girl. A clean pussy is cleaner and better smelling than a person’s mouth. I will show you how to keep it clean.”

I got up of the bed and went with Mum and Mary into the toilet. Using the handheld shower spray, Mary tested the water temperature and then she wet my vulva. With a small bar of soap she worked up a lather and gently pried open my crack. Using the finger she began to rub the area inside the crack. Immediately I could feel a nice pleasurable feeling swamping my body. She was diligent and moved her hand up and down the length of the venal groove, brushing the tip of my clitoris as she moved from the top end to the opening of my vagina. Stopping at the entrance, she looked up at me and said, “This is the area where the hymen is located. Be careful when you washing this area and do not rub too hard or you may damage the skin. Don’t put your finger inside the vagina until you are married because you can also accidentally break the membrane.”

At last, she used the spray to wash the soap away taking care to push the water jets inside the groove to remove any unclean residue. The then asked me to turn around and using soap and water, she was the divide of my bum and the anus. I could feel her soapy finger poking gently into the anal opening and she washed it to an inch inside. I was enjoying the touch of her finger and hand. It was something I had never expected from a simply task like cleaning my pussy and ass.

Mum looked fascinated, so Mary turned to me and said, “Now, Cindy, you are now very clean.” She wiped me dry with a towel and moved her nose forward to smell my privates. She did not moved as she was enjoying what was before her. At last, she shifted her head and planted a light kiss on my vulva.

“Bee there is no need for me to examine Cindy any more. I could see her hymen just now. From the washing now, I can feel that the skin is quite thick. Cindy would have to be careful as she could bleed a bit more than usual when having sex on her wedding night.”

“Thank you for your help, Mary. Now Cindy, would you like to practice washing Mummy’s pussy?”

“That’s a good idea. Cindy, you go ahead and soap your Mummy’s pussy the way I did for you. Her slit is wide open so it’s easy to reach inside, but the washing technique is the same.”

I felt a sense of naughtiness as I began my assignment. I was excited and happy that I was able to explore my mother’s own private sex. Mum was not very hairy and her luscious pussy protruded obscenely before my eyes as I worked the hidden recesses of her love pot. I could feel the small knoll at the top of her slit twitching as I held my finger to massage her there. The feel inside her love channel turned from soapy to slick and I began to suspect that there was another source of liquid hidden inside the crack of her vulva. From my biology class, I had seen diagrams of the position of the vagina. Now I was actually having the opportunity to see a real life specimen. I used my fingers to pull her wider, and I could see her small, pinkish labia, looking like two lifeless, fleshy flaps, each topped by a black ridge. The vagina opening looked slimy with its ragged fleshy fringe. I brought first one finger, and then a second to push soap inside her warm, moist hole. As I pushed my finger inside and started to pull and push to ensure that it was properly cleaned, I could hear Mum gasping for air. She seemed to be moving her hips forward each time I forced my fingers deeper into her inner chamber. She was whispering, “Yes, it’s so nice, Cindy don’t stop. Clean the inside properly for me.” She restrained my hand from leaving when I tried to move it away. I could feel the velvety flesh pulsating as it contracted and loosened to grip my two fingers inside her secret hole. I began to understand the feelings Mum had when I first saw her frigging herself obscenely two years earlier.

Mum’s vaginal grip became tighter and she was moving her hips faster against my hand. I saw her squeezing her own breasts as she gulped for air. Suddenly she let out a slight moan, the same sound that I had heard when I saw her playing with herself in her bedroom. She stood still and allowed me to continue with my cleaning lesson. I could see Mary smiling as she whispered to Mum, “Bee, there is the bonus when one cleans the privates the proper way.”

At last I wiped Mum dry. Mary asked her, “Do you want to practice pussy washing with me?”

Mum smiled and nodded her head. Mary turned to me, “Cindy, now that you know how it’s done, you can go and sit on the bed while Bee learns pussy cleaning from me.” She leaned over to kiss Mum on the cheek and whispered to her, “I’m looking forward to your fingers inside my hairy cunt.”

I sat alone for about twenty minutes on Mary’s bed while the two adult ladies gave each other lessons in pussy washing. I could hear Mary and Mum moaning and whispering for some minutes before the sound of water spray drown out their animalistic noises. At last, they both came back into the room, faces flushed red, and exhausted.

We sat around the bed as three naked ladies talking like friends who had known each other for a long time. Somehow I felt more relaxed even though it was the first time for me being seen in the nude or looking at people in their birthday suits. Mary spoke first, “Cindy, what do you learn about sex in your biology lessons.”

“It’s called coitus or mating isn’t it?”

“Yes, you also call it sexual intercourse. This is what people do all the time, as couples make babies. Mrs. Wang wants me to teach you all the things you need to know about sex so that you can produce a baby faster for them.”

“It takes two people to determine the end result. I know now what my vulva looks like and also where the vagina is located. So perhaps I won’t be making love with my husband’s thing outside my body,” I said.

“Precisely, you are a smart girl. But didn’t you experience nice feelings when I was touching you? You need to feel relaxed when your husband is touching you. Likewise, you must heighten his sexy feelings by playing with his body, and especially with his cock, so that it is hard and big. During sex, those feelings will become more intense and pleasurable in your body, especially around your clitoris and inside the vagina. Sometimes you will enjoy the feeling so much that you feel like screaming or saying crude things. That is called an orgasm and it’s normal for you if you scream or talk crudely with your husband when you are achieving that climax. Don’t be ashamed about it. You chances of conceiving will increase if you feel horny and enjoy the greatest climatic feelings during sex.”

“Yes, I know. That feeling was good when you massaged my clitoris and my vaginal entrance.”

“Yes, I would have like to let you know about the feelings when the penis is inside your vagina, but you are a virgin and I cannot risk breaking your hymen. Mr. and Mrs. Wang are both very particular about prenuptial chastity. I know they are a bit more conservative than others, but marrying a virgin bride has always been the tradition in our country. Have you seen or touched Jim’s penis before?”

“No. Both of us are too shy to touch each other. We hold hands and maybe hug a bit, that’s all.”

“Okay, let me show you what it looks like.” She brought out a plastic object that she called a vibrator and said, “I have not seen what Jim’s is actually like. But most men would have something about this big and thick. You can’t use this inside your vagina now because it will tear your hymen. But you can see how it can penetrate my body. Do you want me to show you?”

“If you don’t mind. It’s only a toy, so what we do is not obscene, is it?”

“No, but first I want you to know about how a clean pussy will smell. Come over and open your legs.”

I did as instructed. Mary placed her nose over my vulva and began sniffing. “Yes, you smell fresh and clean now. As a young woman, your smell would be milder and more fragrant than that of an older woman.”

I could feel her head moving forward as her nose rubbed within my vulva groove. She eased herself forward and when her nose touched the hood of my clit, I felt an electrifying sensation. “You smell so fresh and good. I could smell your pussy the whole day. Come Bee, smell your daughter’s clean pussy.”

Mum dropped her head and began sniffing hard. “Like you said Mary, she smells really good. Jim should be most happy to have such a fragrant pussy.”

“Come over and sniff mine. It will be more musky and pungent. It’s just been washed, so it’s clean, but as I said, we older women will not smell as good.” I hesitated and Mum went over and sniffed Mary’s glistening cunt. I could see that it was wet with her vaginal emission.

“Cindy, look at this moisture. It’s a woman way of telling a man that she’s ready for sex. You have no experience and therefore you are quite dry. But if Jim is touching you, you may get the wetness, otherwise you will need some KY jelly as lubricant. It can be quite painful for both partners if there is no water in your pussy to lubricate the penis.” She held out a small tube of jelly to show me what it looked like.

Mary went over to Mum and smelled her pussy, commenting that it was good smelling and inviting me to smell both of their privates. I found that Mary’s was musky and strong while Mum’s was a bit sour.

“Cindy, Auntie Mary is a good teacher. I have been married for 30 years, yet I have learnt so many new and exciting things today. Be comfortable, and what you see and hear from now onwards must be kept a secret amongst the three of us.” Mum placed her hand on my shoulder to lend her support to Mary’s teachings.

“Yes, Cindy you are an adult now. Learning about sex the right way will give you confidence when you are with your husband. Sexual intercourse between a healthy man and woman is the most beautiful thing that can happen between the two sexes. You must remember that you are marrying the man you love. You must learn to share your body without inhibitions. Sex is not just about making babies. It is that intimate act of coupling two bodies, joining them as one, as the couple expresses their love for each other. Sex is the most enjoyable activity for human adults if both parties are well prepared for each other.”

redtoad
redtoad
47 Followers