Instant Feedback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

I went to reach out for her, she was just five feet away, but found my hands handcuffed to the chair.

"Oops," she chuckled, smiling menacingly. "You're finding out the hard way what happens when you don't read the story."

"Wait a minute," I exclaimed indignantly, "You're supposed to be the 'Sluts Next Door'!"

"Not anymore, baby," she said, a cat o' nine tails appearing from behind her back. "You've been a bad boy, voting for a story you didn't even read! You've been sent to BDSM."

And with that, she hauled back and her whip began to lash me!

Author's Note: If you enjoyed this story, I'd like some feedback. Voting would be nice, too. Just make sure you've read it first. Or else!

BTW, 'One's are particularly nasty hags! They'll keep you there servicing them for hours, too!

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12