Instinct

Story Info
A slave's first experience with gasping for oxygen.
1.3k words
3.84
50.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

she sat on the edge of the thin narrow bed, as naked as the day she was born. Looking up at Me with love and concern, she finally nodded.

she was ready.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. she nodded slowly, her hands clenched together in her lap.

I mounted the bed with My trusting girlfriend and slave. As usual, I was fully dressed while she was fully nude in her dorm room. I heard a small group of students talking loudly as they walked down the hallway; they clearly had no idea about the activity about to take place behind the wooden door of the dorm room they were passing.

Perched atop the lone dresser, a tall pillar candle provided the only light. I kissed her cheek, then assumed My intended position behind her, sitting back against the wall, reaching forward to help guide her back between My spread legs so she could lean back against My chest.

"Master..." she whispered, the nervousness evident in her voice.

"Are you scared?"

she nodded slowly and swallowed loudly.

"Good. you should be scared. But I'll take care of you, as always. you're safe with Me."

"i know, Master. But still..."

"Yes?" I prompted.

she was silent, lost in her thoughts. I allowed her to think, to contemplate what was about to happen to her, gliding My hands over her body. It took a little time, but I eventually felt her begin to relax, begin to breathe more easily.

"Just touch me, Master, please..."

I touched her. I kissed her. I hugged her. she slowly became more and more aroused, signaled by the change in her breathing, the soft contented sighs, the way she began to writhe sensuously against Me. her hands fondled her own breasts as I watched over her shoulder, noting how she pinched her own nipples, pulling them further and further away from her heart and causing her to whimper from the self-applied pain.

"Master," she finally breathed, "i'm ready."

I kissed her cheek one final time, then reached to the supplies beside U/us upon the bed...

she hesitated. "Don't stop," I ordered her, and My loving, trusting slave resumed the fondling of her chest. "Good girl."

I picked up the large transparent plastic bag, trying to be as quiet as possible to lessen her understandable fear and hopefully prevent her from panicking. Carefully, I opened the bag, feeling her tense against My chest upon hearing the sound of the bag opening.

"It's okay," I whispered, hoping to calm her and reassure her. I felt her shudder and heard her whimper softly. With one arm, I hugged her briefly, kissing the side of her neck. As I released her and returned my attention to the plastic bag, I felt her shudder against me again.

"you're safe with Me, always," I promised her softly as I placed the mouth of the bag at the top of her head. With her short-cut hair, the bag was soon placed fully over her head, her hair fully contained inside the plastic, which would make the next part a little easier for Me.

"M-Master..."

"I'm right here with you," I reassured her. Leaving the bag in place over her head, she had a decent airflow coming up past her neck, and the bag was large enough that it was not plastered to the front of her face.

"Keep fondling yourself," I commanded My sweet, trusting slave. As she complied, My hands roamed her body, My fingernails gently scraping her skin. her breathing was changing again, slowly transitioning to indicate her aroused state. A car horn outside the window and the sound of a student in the hallway likely talking on a cell phone barely registered with My ears, but I hoped that those sounds were reassuring for My willingly-vulnerable slave, sounds of normal everyday events to anchor her to the present and not to the immediate future.

"Take a deep breath," I instructed, and she complied, her stomach dipping inward underneath my hands, her sides expanding against my arms as she filled her lungs one last time and held her breath.

Working a little quickly, I ensured the plastic bag was fully pulled down past her thin neck, then reached beside U/us upon the bed to the roll of wide red electrical tape and the scissors. A few seconds later, the tape had been wrapped several times around her neck and cut, trapping the plastic against her vulnerable skin, entrapping the remaining oxygen around her head. As soon as I had set the tape and the scissors back upon the bed, I wrapped My arms around her and kissed her shoulder.

"you're safe with Me," I said softly, hoping to help My nervous girlfriend to remain calm. I was pleasantly surprised that she was continuing to fondle her breasts as she trembled against Me, clearly still holding her breath inside the plastic bag.

"Breathe."

she shook her head, fear clearly overcoming her instinct to breathe.

I reached down between her legs, dipped a finger inside her, and drew her wetness up to her clitoris, then began to rapidly strum her sensitive nub. That was the key, forcing My slave to exhale loudly into the bag, beginning the rebreathing process. As I pleasured her, she whimpered, she began to writhe against Me, and she squeezed her breasts with a little more force, her breathing accelerated in large part from having initially held her breath for so long.

"Good girl," I praised.

she was breathing faster, then her breaths slowed, inhaling longer, holding her breath a bit, exhaling slowly, repeating the process.

Removing My hands from her wet sex, I took her hands in Mine, and she squeezed hard, clearly trying to squelch her fear and her panic. "I'm here with you," I reassured her. "you're doing just fine..."

her breathing changed: inhaling longer, exhaling quickly. she tried to lift her hands to her face, to tear open the bag so she could breathe, but I held her hands firmly in Mine in her lap.

When the plastic touched her nose and her lips, she panicked greatly. her struggle was glorious, yet I held her hands firmly for another five seconds or so before releasing them. But in her panic, she was unable to claw open the plastic. she wheezed, she gasped, in a way it sounded like she was gagging, and through it all she clawed rapidly at the bag, twisting in My arms as I held her with a hand again busying itself between her thighs.

When she at last managed to tear open the front of the plastic bag, she breathed fast and hard, as if she had just run a long distance. Yet as she finally was able to again do something instinctive which is so often taken for granted, her hands again returned to her chest, kneading her breasts as I strummed her clitoris again and thrust the fingers of My other hand deep inside her. My slave was gasping, but for a very different reason.

"Cum," I ordered her. "you deserve it. Cum!"

A few seconds later, the heavy breathing filling the room was a sweet, sweet sound to My admittedly-biased ears, for I have long adored the sound of her heavy breaths as orgasm drowns her senses.

When she finally slumped back against My chest, sagging with satisfaction, she moaned softly as I withdrew My fingers from her and held her tightly, the bag still upon her head with a gaping hole in front of her mouth. I cuddled her for a long time in the candlelight, gently stroking her, even occasionally kissing her cheek through the plastic.

Eventually, I pulled away the electrical tape and lifted the torn plastic from her head. As I set the tools of her former distress aside, she slid off the bed, standing and turning around to face Me in the candlelight, a slight smile upon her face.

"i did it," she announced, surprise evident in her voice.

"You did it," I confirmed, " and you did it well."

The slight smile turned into a grin.

"I'm very proud of you."

"Thank You, Master."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers