Instructions from Carol

Story Info
Daughter sends friend to service her father.
2.4k words
4.47
89.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

The pleasant feeling of someone playing with his dick awoke him. He could feel her head on his chest and her hand fondling his testicles and penis. Looking down, Frank could see the top of her tussled blond hair as she toyed with him. They were both nude and he was flat on his back with his arm curled around her. Sue was lying on her left side, looking down in amusement as his flaccid shaft began to fill with blood. With a quick motion she moved her head and took it in her mouth before it had a chance to get hard. She loved to suckle on a soft cock, feeling it swell in her mouth.

At his urging, she moved around so that she was straddling him in the sixty-nine position, her sweet vagina only inches from his mouth. With this arrangement he could administer to her as she was doing to him. She gasped, letting his almost hard tool slip from her mouth when he plunged his tongue into her warm, wet slit. A moment later she re-captured his rigid wand in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with renewed vigor.

What bliss! How could a girl, barely twenty years old have learned to run her tongue around the head of his sensitive prick so expertly? Where did she learn that the underside of his cock was so receptive to her soft licks? Although he knew her pussy was still full of his cum from an earlier session, it was still one of the sweetest he had ever tasted as he tried to find her responsive clitoris. He couldn't help but wonder if his daughter, her friend, was just as skilled in the art of lovemaking.

He knew he was getting to her by the way she quivered each time he plunged his tongue into her or licked the sensitive little piece of flesh that protruded from between the lips of her delicious pussy.

Suddenly she sat up and moved around, positioning her young tender cunt directly above his waiting dick, still wet from her mouth. She slowly settled on it, letting the full 7 inches slide into her welcoming hot box, whispering, "God, I've wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you, almost two months ago. I can't believe how good this feels and how well you know me."

Her eyes glazed over as she threw her head back, put her hands, palms down on his chest and settled back into a steady rhythmic cadence that was designed to bring them both to the fulfillment of this carnal exercise. She would rise until most of the helmet of his penis was exposed then slowly ease down and let it slip into the warm sleeve of her pussy. At the very bottom of the stroke she would slide back a little so that the hard shaft of his cock was in full contact with her sensitive clit. She repeated this again and again, with a little grunt at the end of each series. "Oh God, that's good."

His mind was awash in a sea of bliss. The heavenly rapture of her soft pussy engulfing and stroking his penis was almost lost in the overall scheme of things.

Here he was, a fifty-six year-old widowed father, having sex with his daughters best friend. Not that he minded. It had been over a year since his wife died and he had sex with another person. The joy of sipping his own cum as it oozed from the sweetest pussy he ever tasted was mind-blowing. Slowly, all of his thoughts dissipated, only to be replaced by the impending culmination of this sexual union. He could sense the approaching orgasm as it gripped his psyche deep in his body. He could feel it rising in his loins, ready to push him over the edge into climatic paradise.

Now, he was bucking with wild abandon, jamming his inflexible shaft into her hole as hard as he could, trying to make it go even deeper. She was bouncing around on top of him like a limp rag doll, having already succumbed to the orgasm she had been seeking. Her head was sagging forward and hair was disheveled, falling in front of her face, hiding her glazed eyes and open mouth. She reacted ever so slightly when she felt the first jet of his cum spew deep into her. Although she could feel each successive spurt of his seed, she was too far gone to do anything but sag down against his chest, his massive tool still imbedded deep in her cunt, pulsing with each thrust of his loins as he also faded away.

He put his arms around her, holding her close, inhaling the musty aroma of their lovemaking and the delicate fragrance of her perfume. After a while, her regular breathing told him she was asleep so he slowly eased her off of him to leave her lying in the middle of the king-size bed, curled into the fetal position, snoring ever so lightly. Quietly, he picked up his cell phone and went into the hallway. He closed the door so is not to awaken her.

He called his office and explained to his Secretary that something had come up with his daughters visit and that he would not be in today. That done, he re-entered the bedroom and went into the bathroom, noting that she was still in a deep sleep. He took care of his physical needs and turned on the shower, carefully adjusting the water temperature. Standing under the enjoyably warm flow he began to reflect on what had happened yesterday and last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carol, his daughter and her friend Sue, came for spring break a week ago Friday.

Sue was no stranger, having visited with Carol once before over the Christmas holidays. Carol went back to school Sunday afternoon but because of scheduling, Sue didn't need to be back to campus until later in the week. She told Carol that she just wanted to lounge around the pool and catch some sun before she left on Tuesday.

When Frank returned from dropping Carol at the airport Sunday afternoon, he found Sue laying facedown on a chase lounge by the pool, naked, her bottom modestly covered with a towel. She seemed to be asleep. He busied himself in the kitchen, making lunch for both of them. He made sure he was in a position to see her though the open door as he worked. He stared, mesmerized as she slowly awoke, sat up and stretched, her beautiful full breasts, with the soft pink nipples, facing him in all their glory.

She stood up, looked him straight in the eyes through the door and smiled,

"Like what you see?" She asked as she came into the kitchen, brazenly flaunting her nakedness.

"What I see is wonderful but I didn't mean to be a peeping Tom. You are a beautiful girl."

"Thank you, I don't mind if you look. I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. I think I have a nice body and I like for people to look at me."

"Well it certainly is nice, but I don't think it is proper for someone old enough to be your father to be ogling you."

"Nonsense. You're a virile male aren't you? Does it make you horny to see me like this? Never mind," she giggled a little, "I can see by the bulge in your shorts you have a hard on."

"Oh God, how embarrassing."

"Nonsense. I'm flattered that I could do that to you so quickly. Come on and go skinny dipping with me."

"Now, that absolutely would not be proper."

She was working on the waist buttons of his shorts and dropped them when she said, "Let me worry about that. Come on, I wont hurt you."

He hesitated only a moment before he tore off his shirt, kicked off his flip-flops and chased this naked nymph out of the kitchen and across the pool deck. At the edge of the pool, he stopped long enough to drop his boxers and release his hard cock before he dove in after her.

They surfaced face to face, a couple of yards apart, almost in the center of the pool. She swan over to him and put her arms around his neck. When she nestled he warm, ripe body against his she whispered, "Now, isn't this better than a cold sandwich?"

She wrapped her long legs around him in such a way that his stiff penis was under her, just caressing her hot, soft pussy. With a little movement and the help of her hand, she guided his hard shaft deep into her welcoming cunt. "Oh man, that feels like it has always belonged there."

Without a word, and with her still impaled on his dick, Frank made his way to the steps out of the pool. He carried her up a couple of steps and sat her bottom on the rim at exactly the right height to ram his big pole directly into her. He held her ass tight while he hammered his manhood deep in her, time after time. She was leaning back, supported by her arms in order to give him full access to her hot box. He could look down and see his rigid penis stroking in and out of her slippery pussy.

It wasn't long before he could feel the climax building deep in his balls. Each stroke seemed to bring him closer and closer to the pinnacle of sensation. He was so lost in satisfying his own carnal needs he wasn't aware that she was laying back on the concrete and moaning uncontrollably with her own orgasm. With one mighty shove and a grunt, he emptied a year of his stored up seed into her willing pocket, pulse after pulse.

He was so spent that he just stood still, knee deep in the pool, for a couple of minutes until his wilted penis slowly withdrew its self from her warm sleeve. With a deep sigh, he simply fell backward into the pool. He floated there, on his back, his flaccid dick awash for a short while until she jumped in beside him.

She whispered in his ear, "Let's go up to your bedroom so we can do it right." Her hand slid down to cradle his limp dick when she added, "I want to give you the best blow job you ever had. Do you eat pussy?"

"Sure." He didn't bother to tell her that the only pussy he had ever eaten was his wife's and that was over two years ago. Frank scooped her up in his arms and took her to his bedroom. He deposited her on the edge of the bed and without further ado, buried his face into her creamy breasts. Their softness was unrivaled as he nursed like a baby, kissing and sucking. He felt one of the nipples harden as he captured it between his lips and suckled.

Abandoning the soft pillow of her chest, he slowly kissed his way down her torso until he arrived at her hairless Mound of Venus. Delicately, he inserted his tongue into the slit that was weeping her welcoming moisture. He was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure and an increase in the flow of juice. She opened her legs as wide as possible to allow him the greatest access to her smoldering womanhood.

Each thrust of his tongue brought an increase in the volume of her moans until, finally she shouted, "Oh my God Frank, I'm about to cum! Fuck me, quick, please fuck me, now!

In an effort to oblige, Frank quickly turned her over and placed her on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed. In an easy motion, he rammed his hard dick into her warm cunt and began to pump. Almost immediately she slumped her shoulders to the bed so that she could massage her clit with one hand and his balls with the other. Her orgasm came minutes before his and she was twitching uncontrollably each time he drove into her until he finally attained his second climax of the afternoon.

Completely spent, he collapsed along side of her. Sue nuzzled up to him and whispered, "Thank you, I never realized that older men were such good lovers."

She cuddled even tighter to him and in minutes, both were sound asleep. Some time later, he awoke to find her standing over him, cleansing his penis with a wet washcloth. When she realized he was awake, she smiled at him and said, "I think I owe you this," and took his flaccid dick into her mouth.

Frank watched as she began mouthing his rapidly hardening phallus and was awed by her ability to take so much of it down her throat. In only moments he was adrift on a sea of ecstasy, her soft mouth and talented tongue caressing, sucking and sensually exploring every facet of his manhood. Soon, he was bucking with untamed power, fucking her face much as he did her pussy earlier. He made no apologies when his semen gushed out of him and filled her mouth, carrying him over the threshold of euphoria. Without a sound, she quickly ran to the bathroom, her hand over her mouth, to deposit his cum in the toilet.

By the time she returned, he was asleep so she cuddled up beside him and followed him into the land of slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank was just standing there day dreaming, head back, eyes closed and letting the warm water wash the cobwebs out of his mind when Sue snaked her arms around him from behind and said, "Your daughter was right. You did need a piece of ass. Only thing, she doesn't know how good you are at it or what a wonderful lover you are. I sure am glad she asked me to seduce you."

She was still fondling his cock from behind when he asked, "Carol told you to fuck me?"

"Yep, she gave me very specific instructions. She said you were despondent over the loss of your wife and she thought a good round of sex would pep you up. Mm, you're getting hard again. I think you are all over your funky mood. Come on and do me again before breakfast. You know I must leave tomorrow but between now and then, we'll see just how strong you are."

30

Copyright © 07-22-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers