Instructions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

I moved quickly, snatching the toy off the nightstand and sitting back down. I watched their reaction. They both smiled and the man nodded for me to go ahead. His hands were on Mandy's breasts, pinching her nipples and pounding away at her vagina. The toy was still covered in Mandy's juices, some of which had dried onto it. The towel the man used to clean himself up was on the ground. I quickly used it to clean the toy the best I could. Turning it on, I ran the tip down my stomach, feeling the strong vibrations. When the head hit my clitoris I paused, the sensation was wonderful. Deep penetrating vibrations coursed through my clitoris and further into my body, as I pressed hard on the nub. I had a difficult time concentrating on the man and woman, it felt so good. It actually got so intense I started shaking and had to take it off because I was going into spasms.

Sliding it lower it parted my vulva easily, sending vibrations into my tunnel. Slowly I pressed it in deeper, lifting my legs for a better angle. Both the woman and man were watching me slid it in. He hadn't stopped his thrusting but their attention was on me. The pleasure the vibrating toy caused was astounding, much better than my small fingers. It was much wider and longer, filling me with deep bliss and pulsations. Sounds came from my mouth. Small little gasps and moans as the pleasure increase the deeper I buried the toy. Twisting it I enjoyed the different sensations the head caused deep inside, before pulling it back out.

"She's got the hang of it," Mandy said.

"I'd say, she's learning faster than I thought possible."

I couldn't respond, the pleasure and euphoria spreading over my body was too intense. I fully understood why the woman and man shook and screamed during their orgasms because I was experiencing it for myself and it was phenomenal. I think my eyes closed for a while i lost it in my first orgasm, because the next thing I knew the woman was straddling the man, bouncing up and down on his stiff rod. She hand her breasts in her hand, going to town, taking his member deep and fast over and over. I made note of how and what she was doing, remembering my instructions because I was a woman and could do what she could do.

My body was still humming from my orgasm, as was the toy inside my vagina. I remembered how Mandy had sucked the man's penis. I pulled the toy out, brought it up to my mouth and stuck it in. The taste was surprising; my juices had a distinct taste. Sucking the head of the toy it vibrated my jaw, rattling my teeth. I decided to turn it off and practiced sucking it like Mandy had the man. My other hand was gently rubbing my clitoris and Mandy was still riding the man hard and fast.

Sucking the toy, didn't stimulate me like I expected. I guess that act was more for the man than the woman, or maybe with the real thing it would be different. I stopped sucking it and used it to play with my breasts after turning it back on.

Mandy was slowing, but she was also shaking and I could tell she was experiencing another orgasm by the look on her face and state her body was in. She fell over onto the man's chest, heaving and convulsing. He rolled her over, pulled his member out of her and put her on her stomach. I watched as he knelt behind her and stuck his penis back into her upside down. I remembered the position, like I was told. Mandy had her back arched with her head in a pillow. He had his hands on her hips, pulling her onto him while thrusting forcefully forward. Her butt rippled from the thrusts and I heard her screaming into the pillow.

To me, it looked like the man was angry with Mandy, his face was scrunched up and his grip on her hips was very tight. He was thrusting so fast and hard, I thought he was hurting her for sure. But the screams and moans I heard from the pillow were the opposite. She seemed to love how hard he was slamming his penis into her.

He kept it up; I watched the clock to see how long he did it like that. He managed ten minutes. Sweat was dripping off his body onto the bed and Mandy before he started to moan and talk to her.

He said, "I'm going to cum."

It sounded like what Mandy had said when she told me not to stop. Cum or Cumming they called their orgasms. Suddenly the man pulled out of her and she sprang up, turning toward him. He was stroking his penis and she had her face low and her mouth open. I was surprised to see her welcoming his bursts of white into her mouth and all over her face. The rate of which he spurted was too much for her to catch it all so it ended up covering her face, breasts and legs. The man shook and called out as his penis exploded like earlier, all over Mandy. I recorded it all, making sure to remember what they were doing so I could reenact it if asked.

She was covered in his juices, by the time his penis stopped squirting. She had a large smile on her face, looking up at his. He looked content, but tired.

Mandy turned to me and asked, "Can you hand me that towel?"

I leaned over, picking up the towel and walked to the edge of the bed to hand it to her. She used it to clean herself off, while I stood by the edge of the bed with the fake penis in my hand. When she was clean she took the toy from my grasp and set it down on the nightstand.

"Do you remember everything we did?" the man asked.

"Yes, perfectly. I could show you if you would like," I said crawling onto the bed about ready to grab and suck his penis.

He stopped me before I could, saying, "No, not tonight. The lessons are over; we're tired and need rest."

"Tired? What is tired?" I asked.

"Humans get worn down over the day; we require sleep to regain energy. It's time for us to sleep. You should return to your room and wait for further instructions," he said.

I backed off the bed, and walked out of their room to the next bedroom. Inside was a single chair in front of a dresser and mirror. A crate in the middle of the room was the only other thing. I sat down, looking at my reflection. My hair was blonde, long and curly. I had bright blue eyes and my face was perfectly symmetrical as were my breasts, arms, legs, feet and complete form. I stood up when I heard the man and woman talking through the wall behind me. Walking around the crate I got closer to the voices to listen.

"Best purchase we've ever made. Did you see how fast it learned? Absolutely amazing what they can do these days," the man said.

"I know. It followed directions perfectly and even learned on it's on what to do, like when it learned you penis could fuck me like the toy. It also took to the pleasure so fast, much faster than the previous model."

"It even cried when you hurt its face. That was new."

"I know... which freaked me out a little. I wasn't sure how to stop it. It responds almost like a child. It's so life like now; they've simulated the flesh perfectly. I mean for all intents and purposes she's a real woman, right down to the orgasms," Mandy said.

"She's better than real, she's perfect. No woman looks like that, she's flawless and exactly what we ordered down to the height, weight, breast size and even pubic hair. I guess we can even shave it and it will grow like normal hair."

"That's because it's real flesh. I'm reading here it says she's a cyborg. Real human flesh over a poly skeleton and artificial organs. She even has a heart that quickens and flushes her body like a normal woman. That's why it seems so real. It is," the woman was saying.

I looked down at myself, feeling the warm flesh of my body, and the beating of my heart. Turning around I looked at the crate in the room. Crouching down I read the words on the side. SEXBOT 5000 - female model. I wasn't real; I was a cyborg they had bought to use during sex. I was a fake woman just like the fake penis, made to please humans and for that purpose only. I accepted this without question, turning back to the wall and the voices.

"Do you think we made the right choice by not having her programmed with anything besides the basics?" Mandy asked.

"I do, it will be fun teaching her, and the innocence she exhibits is quite exciting. It's cool to see her discover things on her own instead of being programmed by the factory.

"I see what you mean, but the crying thing was weird. We could have had her programmed to be the most talented lover in the world, knowing everything there is about pleasing us. Don't you think we'll miss out on that?" she asked.

"Well, maybe. We can always teach her what we can and download the upgrades later. I'm having fun with her as she is," he answered.

"Okay, but she seemed scared at times. That's messed up a little, don't you think?"

"She's not real, Mandy," he laughed.

"I know, it just hard to remember that, when she looks human. I think we should tell her we won't hurt her and not to be afraid."

"I guess we could, but that will kind of ruin the innocence I like."

"Oh, I get it now, you kind of get off on commanding her and making her your slave girl."

"Yeah, I admit it was a turn on. I don't think I've cum like that in years. Not since we bought the last SEXBOT."

"I'll say, you really pumped it out tonight, both times. Good thing the company gave us some credit on the trade in. That saved us a bunch. We're going to have a lot of fun in the coming days teaching her. I can hardly wait," Mandy said.

"Me either, I'm so excited to see what her pussy and ass feel like I'm getting hard again thinking about it," the man said, using words I searched my data base for.

Pussy was another name for my vagina and ass must be my anal cavity. He intends to put himself inside of me, like I did with the fake penis, but not just my vagina he means to penetrate my rectum. Hearing what he said and what I thought about it made my clitoris tingle and I looked down to see my nipples slowly harden.

"I'm sure it will be amazing, honey, but you need to rest and build up again before you find out. We should sleep at least a few hours."

"Okay, I'll try, but if I can't fall asleep do you mind if I pay the SEXBOT 5000 a visit?" he asked.

"No, I guess not. But we need to give it a better name. Why don't we call her..., Tami, its short and easy," Mandy said.

"Fine, Tami should do."

I heard a click, and they stopped talking. Walking back over to the chair I sat down, staring at myself in the mirror. Tami, they would call me. I tilted my head, watching myself move. "Hello, Tami," I said out loud. Smiling, I brushed a stray hair from my face, and place my hands in my lap. I apparently didn't need rest. I sat perfectly still, looking at myself and waiting from my next instructions.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers
12