Instruments

Story Info
The instruments of pain and pleasure are music to our ears.
1k words
3.89
20.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another drop of water fell on Sara's head. She could feel it quickly work its way across her scalp, since it was already wet with sweat. The drop then made it to her forehead, working its way down her nose, finally dripping onto the red ball gag she was firmly biting.

Her wrists were restrained by leather cuffs to the two upper points of a St. Andrews Cross that was located in MasterJax's basement. Jax was not her Dom, but one who her Master knew and tonight allowed Jax to use at his place. Facing out from the cross, she could see he had arranged his dungeon furniture carefully in his basement and knowing him, this leak above the cross was no accident. He probably saw the leak and instead of fixing it, deliberately put the cross underneath it, using the environment to his best evil advantage. A single light bulb lit the area, leaving corners dark and shadows looming. They would sometimes swing when the light bulb would get knocked to and fro.

When the scene first started she was on the cross, facing towards the wall. Jax started softly and read her well, allowing her to ride the edge between pain and pleasure. At first, one suede flogger lashing her upper back, starting out as almost a massage and then harder. She could tell that the flogger was

striping her back, that's when the sweat started. Each flogger strike involuntarily standing her up on her tip toes to process the pain. He timed the hits well, allowing for the pain and bliss to mingle just in time for the next one to land. In between sets, he would stand behind her and lightly brush her back with its swollen red welts with his chest hair, sometimes nuzzling her neck, nibbling, gentle bites turning harsher as time wore on, her knees buckling as she felt his teeth mark her shoulders. She thought there might be some relief at first when he whispered in her ear, "I'm done with your back, pet", just to feel her body instinctively tense up again when he continued, "now on to this wonderful ass of yours."

He started softly with a paddle, taking advantage of the endorphins running through her body, his swats coming harder and harder. Her breathing came out in jags as her ass turned a lovely stingy and warm red. He would rest the paddle against it, letting the cool wood provide some brief respite before starting again, alternating between gentle and very hard swats, each greeted by muffled grunts and squeals.

The memory of all this now, made her wet all over again, her ass now resting against the coolness of the cross, watching Jax take out take two lengths of cord, studded with clothes pins. By now she was delirious from the mixture of pain, bliss and her body's natural high.. she found it hard to keep her head upright. Jax had made the cords himself, affixing 20 pins to each rope.

"Y'know pet," he said as he threw one cord over his shoulder and taking the other in his hand to use, "I know people love to complain nowadays how

oppressed and secretive we have to be about the lifestyle, but things were much MUCH worse decades ago."

Sara tried hard to listen through the haze as she felt him pinch the clothes pins to the side of her body just underneath her armpit, each pinch sending her deeper down.

"Yes, back a LONG time ago, we were ranked right there with the pedophiles.. it was bad. If you were caught doing what it is we do, you were put in either jail or an asylum.. so it certainly wasn't something you raised in polite conversation."

Jax finished attaching the one cord to the one side of her body ending just below her waist and then took the other cord from his shoulder and started on the other side, starting again just under her armpit.

"So.. if one suspected another was kinky, they would ask innocently, 'Do you play the mandolin... or the saxophone?' And if the other was 'in the know', their answer would tell them if they were a top or bottom"

Sara's head lolled back as her vision blurred, the pins pinching her skin then going numb, trying to pay attention to what Jax was saying.. her back striped, her butt raw, her sides pinched and numb and her head was firmly in the clouds, her legs struggling to not give up and just buckle underneath her.

Sara was in heaven.

"Y'see," Jax continued as he worked down the cord, attaching the clothes pins down the other side of Sara's body, "if the other person said, 'I play the mandolin', that meant they were a masochist, because they both started with the letter 'm'. And if they said, 'I play the saxophone', it meant they were a sadist. And if the questioner got his wires crossed and the person answered, 'What the hell are you talking about?', since it was just an innocent question, it could be easily brushed off with, 'I just wondered if you played any musical instruments.'"

Sara's breath was now shallow, coming out in short bursts, her knees were just starting to give when she suddenly felt Jax's fingers starting to gently tickle up her sides, starting at her hips and then working their way up. A gentle smile played against her gag as her eyes opened and cleared a little.

"You like that don't you, pet?"

And just as Sara was starting to nod, he gripped the rings at the ends of the cords just under her armpits and ripped the clothespins from her sides. Her body convulsed against the cross, her head dropping as as her eyes clenched shut and muffled screams came through the gag. Her knees met and then straightened again. Breaths were jagged and deep and when she finally looked ahead, she saw Jax, looking at her hungrily and satisfied at the same time.

As Jax walked close to her, he could smell the excitement that was slowly dripping down her leg.

"And you know what, pet?" he said as he stopped just short of pressing his body against hers.

She tried to focus on him again, feeling the heat coming off his body in waves, struggling to keep her head upright.

He gently put his fingers under her chin and leaned in to whisper fiercely in her ear.

"I play the saxophone."