Insufficient Funds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to warn her that every thing was OK. That there was no need for her to get involved, but nooooo. She had to be all big boss lady and ask Miss Thompson into her office.

Well it serves her right for what happened. Not long after they disappeared behind the door I was paged to see Miss Stills. Boy did I get the shock of my life when I went in there. I don't really want to say what I saw because I've been trying to keep the rumors down at the bank, but lets just say Jamie may have had a problem going to the bathroom afterwards.

Any ways, while they were doing their thing, Miss Thompson informed me of a few changes that my former boss had agreed to. Namely the voluntary demotion. I thought Jamie was nuts when she shook her head in agreement. She had such a good job. Why on earth would she not want it?

But when Miss Thompson suggested that Jamie and I switch positions, I didn't argue. Despite tears in her eyes, at the mention of switching positions I swear Jamie gave a loud moan and her whole body began to shack. Now that I remember, she looked so silly riding her ass into Miss Thompson's heel. Opps, didn't mean to say that! Oh well.

So any ways, it was pretty hard for my former manager when she first took over my old job. Despite being a teller when she first started working at the bank, she apparently had forgotten all about how to do it, and had to learn all over again. The other teller girls were very helpful with her, teaching her how to say Yes Ma'am and Thank you Ma'am, as well as how to properly check photo ID's and account numbers before running off to fetch their money.

I did however make sure everyone knew the reasons why Miss Manager made the decision to demote herself. That she could no pretend to know what she was doing, and that she needed a job less "mentally" challenging. The staff tease her about it to no end.

And no, I haven't told anyone about what I saw Miss Thompson doing to Jamie that day. I think she'd just be too humiliated if everyone knew. But I do get worried sometimes when I catch her during breaks. She has a habit of running off to the maintenance room, where she can't stop herself from taking off her heels and trying to fuck her ass and cunt at the same time. Doesn't she know she looks ridicules hunched over the copy machine like that? What if the other girls catch her?

I think the poor girl is traumatized by the whole thing with Miss Thompson, but as I said earlier its all her fault. In any case I'm sure she'll be just happy to know Miss Thompson called me the other day to tell me she'll be visiting soon. Something about a withdrawal.

The End!

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated, please send them to:

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2003 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.

12