Intense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slut4bbc69
Slut4bbc69
410 Followers

He felt a bit jealous and hoped this sort of new activity would happen between them. "You've never sucked my balls."

"I didn't know it turned you on, and you never asked me to. I liked how he just sort of told me to do it., and gave me all the pointers. It was nice pleasing him so much with my mouth, he let me know it too. He kept moaning and grunting loudly, and saying 'just like that, yeah that feels so fucking good baby'. I felt like a real slut blowing him, I just loved being talked to nasty like that. I felt like a porn star or something."

His gaze focused on her lips telling the story now. Picturing them around another man's member and sliding back and forth on his shaft. His imagination was giving him such a hard on.

"Then he says 'do you want me to cum' and I had my mouth full so I kind of grunted uh huh. He was saying 'You like that black dick don't you baby, suck it, you feel like a nasty wife now don't you' and I felt him start to spasm a little. Then I felt a gush of semen hit the roof of my mouth and he grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my head down on him so far I felt my chin hit his balls. He unloaded a ton of sperm in my mouth before he stumbled over and sat at the edge of the bed and watched me."

"Watched you what?"

"Seriously honey it was a shit load of cum, I swallowed what already started rolling down the back of my throat and was struggling to keep the rest all in my mouth. He saw me cupping my hand under my chin in case some got loose and I think he knew I wasn't ready for that much liquid. He told me to open my mouth and show it to him, so as I did a lot fell out of my mouth and ran down my chin into my hand. I opened my mouth for him to see his handy work, and he's telling me to open wider for him, so more cum comes out. Then he says 'swallow it for me baby'. So I tilt my head back and let all his cum run to the back of my throat and swallowed it all. It was thick cum too, I could feel it all running slowly down to my stomach."

He understood what she meant by thick cum. He saw how thick and gooey it was on her panties. He wanted to mention that he saw her underwear soaked in the stuff but she was quick to keep moving on with her story.

"He asked me if I liked swallowing my first cum load, and if I liked how his cum tasted. After my mouth was empty I told him I loved it. He told me to lick up the rest off the pool of cum that collected in my palm, so I kind of slurped that up too. At that point I had gotten used to the salty taste and was loving the stuff."

"That's seems so unlike you to like the taste of cum. You were getting into being nasty weren't you?"

"It turned me on to be that nasty for him. He talked nasty to me too saying I was a cum slut now and how he wanted to feed me more sperm so he could watch me enjoy eating his load. He sat there and we talked about tasting my cum too, and how much it turned him on that I was tasting my own juices for the first time. He was saying how good my pussy juice tasted coming off my lips and how he wanted to suck it straight from my cunt."

"Damn he talked to my wife like that?"

"Yep, then he ordered my to sit on the end of the bed, pushed me on my back, spread my legs and started licking. But not soft and gentle love making like, sort of wild and forceful. He was shoving his tongue as far as he could in me and running it up my slit past my clit. I would have cum if I wasn't so nervous."

"You didn't cum from him eating you out? You always cum when I do that to you."

"It felt good and I probably could have, but he wasn't doing it for my pleasure. It was all about his pleasure. I think at that point it was all about him having his way with my snatch. He talked to me too during eating me, he was telling me how good my white pussy was and how he loved that I was so wet so he could drink me up. At one point he put two fingers inside and then lifted them up to my mouth to have another taste. It felt good that he was sharing the pussy with me, even though its mine, it felt like his pussy tonight." she started to check her back again and then stopped as she remembered more detail about the topic she was on. "OH, and he licked my ass too" She tilted her head to the side and winked as she said it.

"Ok, again, something we don't do together. I'd love to lick your ass, it's a hell of a hot ass Hun. But you always seemed like it bothered you or made you uncomfortable or something."

"You know me, it sort of embarrasses me, what if I didn't shower or it smells bad or something. But he just went right after it and enjoyed doing it to me. I sort of wanted to pull away at first, and he could tell I was not really comfortable with it either. But, he kept doing it, he had flipped me on my stomach and was spreading my cheeks apart really forcefully while he stuck his tongue in as far as he could go inside my ass." Her eyes had drifted upward as she remembered the moment, then she smiled and shook a little in place while letting out a "whew". She recalled feeling his face buried on her ass, and remembered the moment she decided it wasn't so bad after all. In fact she knew she loved the new naughty feeling it gave her. "I could feel his tongue wiggling in there, and him trying to force it down deep inside. Something between that and feeling his hot breath on my ass while he mashed his face against my butt ... I guess seeing him being really aggressive about wanting to eat my ass really turned me on to the whole idea. I was just letting my self enjoy it for once cause it felt like he was gonna have has way with me no matter what."

"You liked it a lot didn't you?"

"Yeah, as he kept going it was really turning me on further. He would lick in big circles around the hole and then dart his tongue in again. I got to the point where I was waiting in anticipation, hoping to feel him worm his way back inside me. That sounds pretty nasty huh?"

He took a deep breath before speaking. "Shit, yeah it does, but its turning me on. I'm having a hard time imagining you getting into having your ass played with."

"Me too, well before tonight anyway. I felt so nasty letting him do that to me and enjoying it." She took another look behind her at her back, obviously not happy with her scrubbing efforts, she let out an exasperated sigh.

Her husband took notice with her displeasure and curiosity was starting to get the best of him now. "What's wrong?" He suspected maybe she was self conscious about getting her butt clean after her evening out.

She avoided eye contact with him for her answer and reached for her shampoo bottle. "Oh nothing, I'm just going to rinse my hair and get out." She let out some shampoo into her hand while she reminded herself of where she was in explaining her night. "What really got me going, he started putting his fingers inside my CUNT, yes I used that word again, while he was rimming my ass. Oh, I was so close to coming then. If only he would have kept doing that combination for another minute or so. But he stopped really quick, I wanted to say NO keep going. But I noticed he was reaching for a condom on the nightstand right next to him. So I was thinking its ok he stopped because here comes what I've been waiting for all night." She closed her eyes and started running her hands through her hair, lathering up the shampoo with her fingers. "I got excited and raised my self up on my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, so he could enter me doggie style. I was looking over my shoulder watching him put a condom on just waiting. He looks at me and asked if I was ready to get fucked by a black dick. I was like YEAH. But he turned away from me and was fumbling with the hotel stationary for a minute before he walked back behind me again."

"OK what's that about?"

"Well, he comes behind me and puts his dick in me in me in like a half a second. No lube needed, I was wet as hell. But he just went all the way in as far as he could and then waited. Then he asks if I like being his slut. Of course I say yes, right. Then I hear him pop a top off a permanent marker and feel him drawing on my back." She spun around and showed her husband so he could finally see what she was trying to wash off all along. He had in fact written in black permanent marker across her lower back. The word 'SLUT' just above her left ass cheek, a number '4' in the middle of her back, and 'BLACK' across the right side. Her efforts to clean it off had clearly not taken it away completely, the black lettering still stood out on her white back clear as day.

He felt himself staring for a minute before he responded to his wife. "Slut for black," was his only response.

"He said its my tramp stamp, to remind me later of what a filthy slut he made me tonight."

Her husband thought about how the leaked cum in her panties was another reminder as well. He was immensely turned on by the thought of his lovely wife being written on by her black lover as his cock was inside her for the first time. "That's so fuckin' hot."

"Exactly, that's what I thought too. I was his slut for black too." She tilted her head back to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. "He said I was his nasty married white bitch, and then started pumping away at my pussy. And I mean hard too." A sound of 'ouuu' escaped her lips as she cupped her crotch with both hands. "It wasn't a gentle rhythm like I'm used to with you honey, just fast and intense. I thought he would slow up after a while, but I just had to get used to him slamming away at me after a bit." Her hands moved up to cup her breasts now. "My boobs hurt from bouncing around like crazy. And he kept kneading my ass with his hands really hard in that position."

The visual was driving him over the edge. He wanted to imagine her lover pounding her from behind, but the last comment had him imagining other positions as well. "That position huh, were there were a lot of others?"

She turned off the faucet and reached for a towel. "My god it was furious, it seriously wore me out after a few minutes. I felt like I needed a break and asked him to give me a second after a while, but..." Her eyes rolled as she lifted the towel to her face to wipe off.

"But what?" her husband asked.

"He told me to 'take it' and reached around to grab my tits. So I just 'took it' and held on to the sheets. He was squeezing my boobs harder than he was my ass, it hurt a little bit at first, but then it sort of became a good pain. I was craving some attention to my nipples too, so I taunted him a bit and asked him to squeeze my nipples too. Christ that got him going for sure!" She leaned down to dry her legs now and looked up at her hubby to continue. "He liked my talking dirty to him and asked me to repeat myself. Then he was asking me to talk nastier. So I said 'squeeze my fucking tits' and he finally started rolling my nipples between his fingers." She stood back up straight but stared at her own breasts before she continued. "I don't know if I've ever been so turned on by a little nipple stimulation before. It felt so good to have him paw away at my tits honey."

"Much less the fact he was giving it to you from behind right?" He sat leaning against the counter with his arms crossed, nodding his head as he spoke.

As she finished drying off, she stepped out of the shower and shut the door. "Right! Oh god, and he also started gently biting my shoulders too. It was all very overwhelming." She wrapped the towel around her head as she looked in the mirror beside her husband. When she had it in place she spun around and looked over her shoulder at the writing on her back. "I'll scrub at it more tomorrow, it'll eventually come off. Just no bathing suits till then huh."

He giggled before he responded, "Exactly, no bikinis out in public." He turned around to face the mirror as well, he was looking at her reflection and noticed her nipples looked a little red. "Did he make you cum then?"

She let out a long, naughty smile. "Yes I did have an orgasm, but that created a sort of, well a little bit of a problem."

"Your orgasm was a problem? How's that?"

"Well we had been in that same position for a while, he was pounding me really fast and I think all the friction dried out the lube on the condom as well as me."

"Did it break?"

"No it didn't break, but it did come off. Right as I started cumming, my muscles started spasming and I must have squeezed his cock too tightly with my pussy. He kept pounding me till my orgasm stopped and then pulled back out of me and said he thought the condom came off."

"It came off inside of you then?"

"Yeah, it was stuck up there pretty far too. He pushed it pretty deep when he kept pounding." She held her thumb and index finger up about six inches apart to signify just about how far she thought it was up inside of her. "I finished my orgasm and just started laughing, it was awkward but very funny at the time. He was laughing hard too but started trying to fish it out with his fingers. I was still on all fours and it just wasn't working though, he had to ask me to get on my back so I could spread my legs apart further so he could get to it. It was kind of embarrassing actually, I had my hands behind my knees holding my thighs wide open so he could reach deeper inside of me. He was saying he had a hold of it and then his fingers would slip off off, it was taking for ever to get it out."

"Its made of rubber and well lubed though, not an easy thing to pull out if its in there deep."

"I know, exactly the problem tonight. At some point though I realized my vulnerability in the situation and it became a sexual thing all over again. I was expanded wide open for him, stretching my pussy, my most private area for him as far as I could. And two of his fingers were stirring around as deep within me as they could possibly go. It was when he added a third to help in the retrieval I started moaning."

"Good lord you are a nasty little slut, pulling out a used condom that got stuck inside of you turned you on."

"Yes OK, I said it was making me feel very vulnerable." She shot a very don't judge me sort of frown at her husband. "Anyway it worked, it finally came out with three fingers. He held it up for me to see for a second and then threw it on the nightstand next to us. Then I asked him if he had another condom so we could continue." She let out a big sigh and stared off for a second.

Knowing what he already knew about her soiled panties he assumed the answer was a no. "I'm taking a wild guess here and going with a no, he didn't have an extra condom."

"No he didn't, he only brought the one." She thought explaining her next actions would come as a shock to her husband. "If you thought I was a nasty little slut before, this is worse. Please try not to be angry at me but..."

"You fucked him anyway, without protection. "

"I'm sorry, honestly I didn't think about it maybe upsetting you at the time. I was just so horny and caught up in the moment, I told him to forget about it and do me anyway. He asked me twice though to make sure I was OK with it first and he......"

"Sweetheart, It's alright." He cut her off before she felt the need to elaborate further. "I'm fine with it, you already said he e-mailed you a current STD test."

"Right but it's not just that, I just wanted to make sure you were OK with the emotional part of him cumming inside of me."

"To be honest it's a real turn on to know he fucked you like that, that you threw caution to the wind and got all caught up in the passion."

"I was afraid you might think it was too obscene."

"It is a bit, but that's what turns me on about it too. You being such a whore for this guy and letting him fuck you bareback. Besides I already knew he came inside of you."

"What? How did you know that"

"I saw your panties on the floor by the closet. They have a shit ton of cum in them, there is no way it all came from you."

"Oh yeah, your right. He did cum inside me, I was leaking it on the way home." Once she realized he knew about the sex without any protection before he even walked into the bathroom, she felt much more at ease. Then it dawned on her that her beloved husband just called her a whore a moment before. "Whore, huh."

He nodded. "Yes you acted like a whore for him, letting him fuck you without a rubber. Sorry it's a strong word, but you did."

"No no, I like it. I did act like a whore." The label would have seemed offensive to her in the past, but now it defined her sexual awakening. She loved the way it sounded and said it again out loud. "Whore." For the first time in her life she liked to think of herself as a sexual being and even a bit of a slut.

"See, I'm right, you were a nasty little slut. And you liked it too."

"You like that I was don't you?"

"Most definatly." He liked that she was exploring her sexuality, especially if it meant being a bit of a tramp and doing it with another man, and a black man at that. It was all so taboo. "You're a slut for him now aren't you?"

"I was a downright filthy whore tonight. I did and said some things I never thought I'd imagine doing or saying."

"What else did you say and do?"

"Well, I liked that he was being a gentleman about the no condom situation and making sure I was OK proceeding without one. However, I didn't want a discussion about it. Like you said it was all about getting carried away in the moment. So I told him to shut up and put his cock in me to end the discussion. I think he was surprised to hear me talk like that. He wanted to hear more of it obviously because he was just rubbing the tip of his dick up and down across my pussy lips, and asked me to repeat myself. So I did, and I got nastier for him. I said I wanted his black cock in my pussy, but that's when he corrected me and asked me to call it my cunt. He kept talking nasty to me before he would put it in and asked if my white cunt was wet and ready for his black cock."

Listening to his wife udder those nasty words was driving him crazy. "I would have cum right there."

"He had me put my hands behind my knees again and spread myself open for him again, said he liked how my cunt looked that way. Then he finally drove his bare dick inside me."

He couldn't take it anymore, he leaned back against the opposite bathroom counter, unzipped his jeans and took his own cock out and started to stroke it. Her words were just too fowl and naughty to restrain from touching himself any further. "Keep talking babe."

She could see how badly this was turning him on and liked having him express himself this way. She tried to pick the nastiest words she could to finish her story. "You want to hear more about how the black man fucked me, ok then. I could look down and see his cock going in my pussy , it was so hot to see a black cock pressing itself into my cunt." She removed the towel from her head and threw it onto the counter. "After a while I could see white gobs of my own come on his black shaft as it came out of my sex. I was thinking this guy is making me cream all over his dick." She looked at her husband who was stroking his own shaft a little faster and with his eyes closed.

He was visualizing his wife lying spread eagle on a hotel bed, pulling her legs apart and getting pounded by a black man on top of her. The image in his own mind was enough to send himself into an orgasm. He was trying to contain himself though, at least long enough to hear about the rest of his wife's evening. Although she had stopped talking, he opened his eyes and she wasn't in front of the bathroom mirror anymore. He looked out the door into the bedroom where he saw his wife squatting down sifting through the pile of her own clothes he went through earlier. She stood back up when she found what she was looking for, her cum stained panties. She was walking back toward him in the bathroom with her fingers stretching out the sides of the panties so she too could see the mess left behind from her romp.

Slut4bbc69
Slut4bbc69
410 Followers