Intense Encounter

Story Info
New slave orientation.
1.6k words
3.71
39.4k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This July afternoon had to be one of the hottest ever. It had been nearly one hundred degrees and humid, now in the evening it was still stifling. Serena was driving home from her second shift job when she was suddenly cut off by a man.

She slammed on her brakes hoping to avoid a collision but it was useless. The front end of her coupe crashed into the rear of his SUV causing significant damage. The seatbelt jerked and locked as she was thrown forward on impact. She was trembling as she took in what just happened.

The man opened his door and stepped out. He was tall and muscular, and looked angry once she saw his face as he walked up to her car. Shakily she tried to open her car door to speak to him. He jerked her door open and grabbed her arm.

"You just rear ended my new SUV, it's going to cost me a fortune to fix it. How could you be so careless?"

"I'm sorry sir, but you cut me off."

"Don't try to make excuses for your reckless driving." He dragged the young girl out of the car and she felt something placed to her mouth, and started to lose consciousness. Then he dragged her to his SUV. He opened the door and shoved her inside the back end, tying her hands and feet together. The man drove off into the night.

-----------

A couple hours later I awake to find myself tied to a chair in what seems to be a basement. I try to scream only to realize that my mouth has been gagged.

I try to struggle against the ropes that tie me to the chair, but it was futile. I am securely tied at the ankles, knees, thighs, waist, chest, and my arms are tied to the back of the chair.

I can feel that this is the beginning of the end for me....

I feel large hands untie some of my ropes and he stands me up, my ankles and arms still bound. He leads me into another room. A leather hood with a mouth openeing covers my head. A ball gag is shoved into my mouth. I can hear a number of male voices around me, jeering at me.

My shirt is cut off, then bra, my slacks and panties are cut off. I feel cold metal around my wrists as they are cuffed in front of me with heavy cuffs.

My ankles are likewise cuffed and attached to a bar. My legs are spread apart farther and I waver in my balance. He slaps my ass hard and tells me to stand up.

Then I feel sharp pains as clamps are attached and tightened onto my nipples. I cry through my gag as I feel weights attached. A rope is tied around my waist.

I feel an icey cold metal dildo at my cunt opening. It's 3 inches wide and 10 inches long. My now dripping cunt is painfully stretched and filled. I cry out again as I feel something pressing at my other tight hole. I stiffen trying to fight the invasion.

I feel a sharp jolt of current in my cunt. This distracts me and allows the dildo to push inside me. Fuck it hurts like hell! This cold metal dildo is 3 inches wide and 7 inches long. I try to struggle again to push it out, but he keeps shoving the huge dildo farther in my ass. It feels as though my asshole is being torn apart.

Another thicker rope wraps around my neck and then runs down my back. The rope is ran through my ass and pussy holding the invading dildos inside me tight. He goes over my shoulders and around my neck again, finally tying it at the rope around my stomach.

I feel the rope at my neck tightening and constricting my breathing. The gag is taken from my hooded face. I am bent over a wooden bench. Ropes are tied to my wrists and my wrists are fastened to the bench. My body aches from the tight position I am being held in.

Then I feel a cock at my lips, I try not to open my mouth, but another shock jolts my cunt, and I open. Roughly, the cock rams into my throat, gagging me. This 8 inch cock slams in and out of my mouth. He burries all 8 inches of it deep in my throat. I feel the rope at my neck pulled. I start to panic, I start to choke. He lets go.

I feel more shocks in my cunt, and then shocks in my ass. I cry out in pain, my body jerking with each shock. The cock pulls back and rams again repeatedly. Several more shocks jolt through my body.

The rope is tightened around my neck. Several hard slams into my throat. He burries himself and I choke again. He holds my face hard on him, his balls are in my face. I can't breathe! He loosens the rope and cums in my throat. I gag and choke as his cum spills into my rasping throat.

Less than a minute later I feel another cock pushing at my lips. It slides inside. He commands me to suck his cock. I swirl my tongue around his cock.... I feel the rope around my neck tightening again....

What seemed like hours later, after servicing ten huge cocks while being shocked and strangled, I am finally untied. I collapse to the floor gasping for air.

I was frightened, the choking was not a fetish included in the slave contract I had signed months ago.

I had begun to think the man I met in the BDSM chatroom had decided not to use me as a slave. I was curious about more intense forms of the BDSM life. My boyfriend and I had only done mild bondage.

I went into the BDSM chatroom hoping to find a tough slave master to teach me. After almost giving up from all the horny men who werent truly masters, SlaveMaster1 finally IM'd me.

We talked for hours about what it was like to become a slave, what my fetishes and limits were, and how I could become his slave.

Our master/slave relationship began by me buying a cam and performing various acts for him.

The first time, I tied my ankles together, shoved a vibrator in my cunt, and attached close pins to my nipples.

The second scene I performed for him was dramatically diferant. I was required to give my tits and ass twenty lashes with a belt. Then attach clips to my nipples and cunt and whip them off. After that I stuffed my cunt with a bigger vibrating dildo and whipped my cunt 20 times.

That night, I signed the contract he faxed to me, sent it back to him and promised to go to bed with the dildo harnessed inside my cunt and a plug in my ass. An uncomfortable night that was, and I couldn't make myself cum either!

The contract I signed said I would be taken into full slavery at any time master chose to have me. He laid out all the fetishes he would be likely to perfom on me. Once the contract was signed, I could not back out, as he threatened that my 18 year old sister would be enduring my slavery in my place.

------

After about 10 minutes of rest and a drink of water, I was picked up off the floor and laid upon a small table. My still spread legs were uncuffed but tightly resecured to the table legs so I was spread wide again.

The table was short so my neck fell off the side, and was secured tightly by rope to the floor. My head was still hooded and a ring gag was placed in my mouth. I felt a cock push in through the gag and slide down my throat.

The clamps at my nipples were suddenly whipped from my tits, and I screamed around the cock in my mouth. This man was turned on by my screams and began whipping my tits fast and hard.

I felt the ropes cut from my waist and the dildo yanked out from my sopping cunt. It was soon replaced by a large cock, ramming into me hard. The other dildo was still deep in my ass and

I felt the man wriggling it and working it deeper. I felt shocks surge through my ass again as I was jolted repeatedly. I came harder than I ever had before.

I knew I had broken a very important rule, cumming without permission, and worse, before the man I was serving!!! I feared what punishment would be in store for me.

Master was at my face now and shoved his cock deep into my throat, gagging me. He began telling me what a worthless cum cunt I was. He began furiously wipping my tits, stomach, and arms. The blood was now severly rushing to my head from hanging off the table edge. I thought I was about to pass out. I did.

I awoke to the find the ring gag and ropes at my neck removed, and my head supported by hands. A fourth man had been pounding at my pussy while I was passed out. I felt him cum shooting into my cunt and some on my stomach. I now realized I had cum all over my body. On my face, in my hair, and all over.

My body ached from being whipped, shocked, strained, and fucked so much, my throat rasped from being gagged and choked. My wrists and ankles hurt from the cuffs and ropes.

What had I gotten myself into with this slave master??