Intense Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
slave gets more than she agreed to.
4.2k words
4.03
39.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had finished using me, I was taken to a corner of the room. I was made to stand against the wall. My hands were tied to a ring above me, and my feet tied to rings in the floor. I saw the hose being pulled around in front of me. The faucet creaked on slowly, then I felt the cold water splashing on my tits. He sprayed the icy cold water all over me, washing the drying cum off my body. Then he aimed it at my cunt and sprayed even harder.

"I want you nice and cleaned up before we continue with your initiation program." he says to me, motioning for a buddy to come over.

"Mac, get that brush and some soap and start scrubbing her down." The man quickly complied, the sudsy bristles scratching along my body. He started to fondle my tits while he scrubbed my stomach and down to my pussy. He slapped my pussy hard a few times before inserting two fingers inside my hole roughly. He began to finger fuck me with one hand while scrubbing haphazardly with the other. I started to grow wet again despite all the rough treatment I was enduring. Just as my hips started to move against his hand I felt a slap on my ass. My master stopped my pleasure before I could achieve any further release.

"Did I tell you to get her all dirty again Mac? Look at this?" He pulled apart my cunt lips to show them slimy with my juices. He turned the hose back on and sprayed my pussy with the cold water again, taking the brush and scrubbing off my juices. I thought he was done when he turned off the water, but it was only so he could push the nozzle into my hole easier. He turned it back on again suddenly, causing me to gasp as water sprayed inside of me. After a minute he stopped and water gushed out as he pulled the nozzle from my cunt. I was so embarrassed, I felt as though I just peed the floor.

After my cleaning was finally finished he started to lace up a leather corset on me, one that shoved my tits upwards, but did not cover them up at all. He then slid a leather skirt up my legs, if you want to call it a skirt. It left little to the imagination, not really covering my ass and pussy. Then he untied my feet and stuck them one by one into 5 inch heeled shoes. He untied my hands from above my head and let them fall to my side for a minute. He turned me around and recuffed them behind my back, then pulling my elbows together with a leather strap. My breasts really stuck out now like this. I felt the hood and gag finally being removed from my face. My eyes blinked adjusting to the light, although it really wasn't bright down there.

He put a 4 inch collar around my neck then, and buckled it as tight as it would go, slightly constricting my throat once more. The collar had rings on 4 sides of my neck, and he fastened a leash to one of them. He slid an O-ring gag into my mouth, forcing it behind my teeth to hold my hole open. Then he yanked at my leash to get me moving, not so easy in 5 inch heels.

"Come on slut, get moving, we have a lot of fun in store for you yet tonight." I was frightened yet aroused at the thought of what else he may have planned for me. He pulled my leash, dragging me behind him up the stairway and stopped to unlock the door. He motioned for the other two remaining men to follow us up, then relocked the door as we were outside. I didn't realize it was one of those basement cellars the went straight outside. I felt the humid air once again at my skin. My exposed tits perked out at the sunshine.

I was led to the SUV again and shoved inside the back once more. He pulled a blindfold over my head and once more tied my ankles, then hogtied me, to ensure I didn't try to make any escape I imagine. We drove for a while, not sure how long maybe half an hour. Then finally I felt the SUV turn into someplace and park. I heard the door open and he pulled me by my shoulders and roughly picked me up and set me on the ground, still hogtied.

I wriggled on the ground a bit, as uncomfortable as I was there.

It was then I heard men cheering and jeering once more. He removed my blindfold, I realized I was in a back parking lot, outside of the cities bdsm club. This always struck me as being a seedy part of town, with a few strip clubs around, and the occasional streetwalking hookers. I wasn't sure what was going to happen now. He released me from my hogtie, untied my ankles, and roughly pulled me to my feet.

He yanked once more at my leash and the men standing outside jeered at me again, whore, slut, they called at me. I was embarrassed as I was led inside the club. My tits on display, my ass an pussy rather visible as well. There were quite a few people in there, but it wasn't full yet. I was led past a few tables of couples making out mostly. One woman was on her knees giving her master head at their table. I was shocked at first, but then remembered the type of place this was.

We made our way to an empty table, and I was told to sit but keep my legs spread, for anyone to see my cunt displayed. Again I was starting to drip. A woman came towards our table to take our orders I presumed. She was wearing a corset similar to mine, that made her tits visible. Her skirt was longer than mine, but there was a slit in the center, showing off her cunt as well. With my O-gag still in place, I wondered how I was going to drink anything.

"Mistress Cara is here to prepare you further for our evening tonight." Master explains to me. "Follow her to the back and she will get you ready." Mistress took my leash then and pulled me to follow her. I did, not sure what was going to happen now. She led me to a room with a mirrored vanity and bed inside. She told me to sit on the chair in front, and started to apply make up to my face. She put dark eyeshadow on my eyes, and lined them with silver liner to make them stand out. She then took a curler to my eyelashes, and then applied a heavy mascara. My gag opened lips were then lined with a dark red lip liner and filled in with lipstick in the same dark red shade. Finally she applied some blush to my cheekbones.

She pulled a syringe from a drawer in the vanity and a liquid of some sort in a bottle. She filled the tall syringe then pointed it to my face. I was afraid of what this could be given to me. "Slave this is a drug, it will keep your entire body highly aroused, but it will also prevent you from an orgasm for at least 3 hours. It's highly effective in this type of facility to enhance our shows. It's generally given to a woman who may not know she wants the experience we offer. In your case, I imagine he is giving this to you because you are being initiated. This drug will make u feel like you have to be fucked constantly, it will make you want to do anything to get fucked. It generally makes you beg to suck as well just to have another hole being fucked."

"Oh and one more little thing, your entire session is being recorded and is to be put up for sale later." I gasped in horror. Who might see this video of me getting humiliated and violated?

I felt my cunt start to tingle in anticipation. Then I felt her jab the needle into my arm, slowly releasing the liquid drug into my body. At first I didn't feel anything. Then after maybe 5 minutes I felt my cunt start to ache a little bit. Mistress pulled me to my feet, tightened the strings at my corset, and tightened the strap at my upper arms behind my back. I was led once again back into the club area, but this time I was brought to a small stairway. It appeared to be the main stage in the club. I was led up the stairs and onto the stage, then my leash was tied a hook in the floor.

Men started to jeer at me again, telling me to shake my tits for them. I didn't know what to do, and just stood there at first. Then I felt a sharp pain on my back thigh. It was that of a whip. There was a master unknown to me standing behind me now. "Slut the audience wants to see you shake your tits." he says to me and I feel another sharp smack of the whip on the opposite thigh. I finally start to shake my tits, awkwardly at first. Then I get into it more, I start getting shouts of approval. I think I see the camera that is aimed at me performing. "Now, turn around and shake that ass." I turn around and bend over. My pussy is aching more now, it must be from the drug I was given.

I start to sway my ass seductively. I shake my booty as best I can. I get more shouts of approval from the men in the audience. My throbbing pussy is also dripping wet. My leather skirt (if you can call it one) is pulled down my legs now. I feel a few slaps from the master with me, they sting but also feel good. I am getting hornier as time goes by, and start to want to feel a cock in me. "Are you wanting to get fucked little whore?" The master asks me snidely. I feel my head nodding. "I can't hear anything slut. Do you want to get fucked whore?" He rubs his hand over my pussy roughly. It feels good. I put my head down in shame of what is happening. "Answer whore."

"YES. Fuck me!!" I yell through my O- gag. The crowd cheers.

"And what are will you do to deserve your holes being fucked?" I don't answer at first, not sure what he wants from me. "I guess she doesn't want to get fucked that bad. She doesn't seem quite willing enough to please us all here first." He jeers to the crowd about me. They holler their consensus. He leaves me standing there tied for a minute. Returning, he has what looks like a construction barrier. A wooden board on top with a narrow edge. He shoves it under me and pushes me down onto it. My legs straddle the wood and he ties them out to the front piece. My pussy is pushed onto the narrow edge and it hurts.

He retrieves a vibrating wand and ties it to my waist, so the wand just touches my pussy lips. My elbows still behind my back, he takes a rope and ensures they are tied to the other end of the contraption. The vibrator is switched on and my pussy starts to tingle and throb. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling. Then after a couple minutes, it's shut off all of a sudden. My eyes fly open. "Do you want to cum whore?"

"Yes!" I scream again.

"Ha! That's not going to happen. Remember? The drug Mistress gave you won't even allow you to come for 3 hours." My head goes down in dissapointment. "You must be a horny little cunt by now right??"

"Yes." I say again through my gag. My pussy is on fire now.

"Do you want to get fucked at least?"

"Yes. Fuck me!" I say. "I'll do anything!" I can't believe my own ears at what is coming from my mouth.

"What's that Cunt?"

"Fuck me!" I scream louder, my words slightly muffled. "I'll do anything! I wanna get fucked!" He smiles, well more of a snear. I am afraid at what I am allowing to happen to myself. But damn, I want to get fucked bad now.

He turns the vibrator back on for a minute. I start to writhe on the board I am perched on there. Again it's shut off. He makes an appeal to the crowd. "Anyone want to tell me what to make this whore do before we do the honor of fucking her senseless? My eyes go back in my head with anticipation and some fear.

"Make her lick your feet." one man shouts.

"Okay, that's a start. I will take further requests before we let her get fucked. He takes off his heavy shoes, then pulls his socks off. His feet look sweaty. He sits on a stool and brings one to my face, the smell is what would be expected. I cringe at the thought. Then feel two stings of the whip on my tits. "Clean my feet bitch!" I concede and stick my tongue out to lick his feet. Oohh so gross, I think as I clean off his feet with my tongue. I feel another sting of the whip, this time at my thigh. "Ok enough of that." Master decides. "Anyone have another idea of what the cunt should do? My pussy keeps on throbbing horrendously. I am so horny right now!

"Finger herself in the ass!" One man shouts. Master agrees and undoes the bindings at my elbows, then uncuffs my wrists. I feel so humiliated at what I am being made to do. The master leaves the vibrator tied to me, but undoes the other bindings holding me prisoner on the wooden horse. I stand up, and he retrieves a spreader bar and hooks one cuff to each of my ankles. Then kicks at my ankles until they are as far apart as possible. He awkwardly turns me so my ass faces the crowd again. He bends me at the waist, and reties my leash to the floor so I can't stand up if I wanted to. My balance is shaky. He shoves the horse long ways under my belly for a little support.

"Ok slave whore, get those fingers into your ass. I want to see first one, then two, then three. Get that ass good and ready to get fucked later." I gasped. "NOW!" He yells and the whip lashes onto my ass several times hard. I reach my hand awkwardly between my legs. The men jeer at me, calling out to fuck myself in the ass like the whore I am. I take my middle finger and push at my asshole.

It is still a little sore from the fucking I had earlier. It resists at first, but I push a little harder and then it slides inside. The men jeer louder. "Finger that ass bitch!" I start to slide my finger in and out, as the men holler at me to continue. "Now 2 fingers in!" I hear the master order. I put in another next to the one already inside my ass. I feel the stretching again, it hurts and feels good at the same time. I start to moan a little as I fuck my fingers in and out for a few minutes.

Then I feel the vibrator switched on once more. "All three fingers slave!" He orders. I try to push the third one inside, and it goes. The vibrator at my clit is driving me mad now! I am hornier than ever, juices dripping down my thighs, but stuck in a frenzied state! The men cheer at my efforts, encouraging me on further. I feel so humiliated, but so incredibly turned on at the same time.

"Men, let's give this bitch what she really needs, some good hard rough fucking!" The master announces to the loud cheers of the men. My pussy slightly spasms at the thought getting fucked. "Let's form a line here men, and show her no mercy! This bitch is getting initiated to her sex-slave status, be sure to give her more than she can imagine! There is cheering again. I see men start to move up to the stage, and form a line at the top of the steps.

The first two men come to me, one shoves his hard cock at my conveniently open mouth. The other starts to push at my asshole.. Man here we go! I feel his huge cock pushing into my asshole without any regard. It stretches again to fit his cock. They both start to hammer at my holes, and I can barely keep my balance, being pushed back and forth by their hard thrusts. The one in front starts to pinch and pull on my nipples. I am in such an intense state of arousal. After a few minutes, they both start to cum, one in my ass and one in my open mouth, the front man spraying his last jets onto my face.

Two by two, the men take their turns fucking my holes. Now and then one stopping to crack the whip at my ass, thighs, or hanging breasts. Some were fucking my asshole, some fucking my cunt-hole, and of course my mouth hole. I gagged on their cocks several times as they shoved them ruthlessly down my throat. My nipples and breasts were roughly mauled by the men fucking me. I screamed when one man started to snap clothespins onto my nipples and all around them, one by one.

I lose count of how many men have fucked me after a while, at least 15, maybe 20 I would guess. I feel like such a total whore, but that is what I am now, a "total dirty whore & sex slave." My face, hair, back, legs, and ass were covered with the men's slimy cum. Damn how bad I want to cum tho! But it just won't happen. Every now and then the vibrator would get flipped on. I can't believe I could be on the verge of cumming so much, yet not actually cum. It was so agonizing! It seemed like it had already been a couple hours since this encounter began. I wondered how long before the drug would wear off so that I could finally cum!

Finally those who wanted to fuck me had fucked me. I then was released from the horse and my leash untied from the floor. I stood up shakily, my body somewhat stiff from being bent over for so long, and my legs quivering with utter intense need to cum! My legs are still spread by the bar my ankles are cuffed onto. My cunt and ass were quite sore now. I almost collapsed but the master grabs me and holds me against his hard muscled body. I feel his cock pressing at my asshole. Sure enough, he slides his cock into my now stretched asshole, giving me one more ass fucking, holding me up, moving my hips to meet his thrusts.

I feel him cum into my ass, mixing with all the other cum that was shot in my holes already, dripping down my legs. He releases my ankles from the spreader, and I collapse to the floor finally. I am totally drained, yet still fuckin hornier than ever.

"Well boys, do we think this slave whore deserves to cum yet? Her three hours are about up? The men cheer and holler to make me cum hard now! I am almost terrified to cum now, I can't imagine how this ever pending orgasm will rock my body!

I am still sitting in a heap on the stage. They bring out what looked like a bed of some kind. Sure enough. There sat a bed frame without a mattress on top. I was pushed onto my back lying on the cris-crossed metal frame. My legs were tied to the far corners, spreading them wide once more. My hands were left free. I see the camera operator come in closer to the bed to get a good angle on this. I had almost forgotten about the camera on me. The Master gave me two dildos, instructing me to push one into my ass, and one into my cunt. I did, the soreness still there, but just as much as the torrid horniness.

I was instructed to fuck my ass and pussy simultaneously with the two dildos. Once I was good and into it, he said I should be able to cum soon. I couldn't believe all the things I had done today. I had experienced much fear, pain, humiliation, pleasure, and frustration at not cumming. I started to work the two dildos in my tired but still needy holes. Again the men shouted their approval. I wondered how they could see me very well laying down. (Later on I was told there were large screen TV's I was being broadcasted on live while performing there.)

I began to fuck myself with a renewed frenzy, as I felt the familiar strings of an orgasm approaching. I couldn't believe it, was I finally going to be able to cum?! Master instructed me to turn on the vibrating mechanism on both dildos. Oh man, did that make me orbit closer into orgasm land! Then he yelled for me to stop, I couldn't! How could he? I was sooo close to finally cumming! He yanked my hands from my dildos forcing me to stop. I sighed in frustration. Then I saw my own master appear on stage. He came over to the bed frame I was tied to and stared down at me.

"Slave, I'm proud of you so far, you've performed quite well for me tonight." I nod my thanks at his approval. Then he climbed onto the bed, and straddled me backwards, sitting on my chest. He was heavy on me, his full weight on my lungs. He started to play with my tits, pinching and twisting at my nipples hard, until finally I screamed in agony through the ring gag still at my mouth. He then instructed me to lick his asshole. I objected to this and he slapped my one of my tits, then slapped my cunt hard. The other master who had been instructing me on stage came over.

"Well I thought we had gotten you obedient enough, maybe need a little more work. He handed my master a flogger. I gasped and struggled a bit underneath master. To no avail of course. He began to whip my tits, then my stomach, and then my cunt hard. He alternated places, whipping a few fast strokes to my cunt, one hard one to my stomach, a few hard ones to my tits, and such. I was crying through my gag now from the pain. The wind was also now being pushed out of my lungs from master sitting above my chest, practically on my neck. The 2nd master handed my master some adjustable alligator clips and I screamed when he attached each one to my already sore nipples. He tightened them hard onto my nipples and I screamed again.

12