Intense Stimulation

Story Info
A sub gets pierced with her Dom
1.1k words
3.71
28.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had expressed to my Dom my desire to be pierced. I had told him that I love the way it makes me feel. We agreed that I was to have my wrists pierced with dermal clamps, and they would be my day cuffs, since I could not wear my leather cuffs out in public. These would serve as a permanent reminder that I was a slave, owned by him. A sub could not ask for more!

My Dom met me at the piercing shop where I had been anxiously waiting. I already love the feeling I get from having my flesh pierced, and I wanted to associate my pleasure with his presence. I wanted him to be there and share the experience with me and bond with me through it. I entered the small room as my Dom walked behind me, silent. I laid in the chair and rested my feet up and my arms on the arm rests. The piercer marked my wrist to make sure the clamp matched with the piercing I already had on my other wrist. I was told to stand up and compare the marks. I naturally looked to my Dom for his opinion. I placed my wrists together and instead of answering the piercer, I looked up at my Dom and waited for him to answer. These clamps were after all, for him. He approved and I settled back in the chair preparing to be pierced. I could already feel my mind melting and my eye lids becoming heavy. My eyes became unfocused and my body was limp. I had not even been touched yet and already I was feeling euphoric.

I rolled my head up to look in my Dom's eyes. He had an intense stare in his eyes which were fixated on me, studying me. He wanted to see how my body, my face and my eyes looked when I experienced this. I felt the clamp pinch my flesh and my breathing became slow and shallow. My mind began to drift further away and I had to remind myself to blink I was so relaxed. I took a deep breath in, and with my exhale I felt the needle pierce through my skin. As the piercer was manipulating my flesh, I could feel blood dripping over the side of my wrist. By the time he placed the clamp in, I was deep in subspace. My eyes were open but looking at nothing in particular.

My face was emotionless and my breathing was so shallow my chest hardly rose. I was consumed by my euphoric state, and I kept reminding myself that my Dom was there with me, watching me, I did not have the will to move my head to look at him, but knowing that he was there to witness me slip into subspace, I allowed myself to drift deep in. This was the first time I had been pierced more for the experience than for the actual jewelry. My body was soothed, and relaxed, and my mind was completely at ease. My Dom's presence exaggerated the already intense sensation. I laid there for a while, savoring the euphoria. What I loved most is that my Dom understood my state of mind, and appreciated and enjoyed the experience as much as I had.

We walked out and strolled through the city. I walked slightly behind him. I took comfort in him leading me, and following wherever he wished to go. My mind was still a blur and following my Dom blindly was all I was really capable of. We found ourselves secluded in an alley. My Dom pushed my back to a brick wall and slipped his hand under the back of my shirt. I felt him drag his fingernails into my skin and I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan. He rested his forehead against me and pierced my flesh again with his finger nails. It felt so good I could have cum right there. He quickly withdrew his hand and kept walking. I had to take a few deep breathes to compose myself and regain feeling in my legs.

He led me into a park and deep behind some bushes. The bushes were against a cement wall that looked over cars passing. The only light we had were the lights from their head lights. My Dom rested his back against the wall and commanded me on my knees. I knelt in front of him, with my knees in the dirt, looking up waiting for further instruction. He told me to suck him. Being the cock slave that I am was more than willing to oblige. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I pulled his briefs and pants down low enough just to expose his already hard cock. I look it eagerly in my mouth and slid my wet tongue around him to get him wet and slick.

I licked him vigorously inside my mouth as I sucked him. My head bobbed up and down as I was stroking his cock with my mouth. My lips held him firmly and pressed into his shaft. I was determined to suck him until I felt him cum in my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as his smooth cock caressed my tongue. He tasted so good that I was salivating to the point where my own spit was running out the side of my mouth. I sucked him deep and hard, and began to hear him moan as he started to cum. I sucked his cock until there was no more cum shooting from him. I swallowed with satisfaction and lovingly licked him clean. I dressed him and stood up, looking at him grateful and happy.

He pushed my body up against the cold cement wall, my body facing the traffic below, and my Dom told me to count. I felt a slap on my ass, One. I felt another, then another. Two. Three. He loved that his slaps did not even affect me and that I secretly wanted him to spank me harder. Four. Five. Six. He whispered in my ear and I let my head fall back becoming overwhelmingly aroused at the sound of his voice. Seven. Eight. Nine. I started to tremble as I felt his hot breath on my ear. It was unbearable how badly my body craved him. Ten. Eleven. He told me that was enough and we left the bushes. I love being used by my Dom, and I love being owned by him; now I have the clamps in the wrists to symbolize his ownership of me, and I adore them, as I adore him.