Intensity

Story Info
Master takes his One to new heights.
1k words
4.12
17k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enters the room silently. I can sense my Master's presence. He is the air that I breathe, the food that I eat, he sustains my life. I am naked and kneeling on a pillow as I have been for what seems like an eternity. "Hello my little one." Just his voice makes me shiver. "I have been waiting for you Sir." I say. He walks silently behind me so that he may run his hand through my hair; this sends shivers through my body. He places my formal collar around my neck and cuffs on my wrists.

"Rise my little one."

"Yes Sir." Doing as bid I rise up to the relief of my knees and legs. He reaches down to fondle my hard nipples which pulls a moan from my lips. My One knows what pleases both of us.

"Did you miss me?" he asks.

"Always Sir." I answer

"Let's see how much you missed me." He says as his hand slides down between the lips of my freshly shaved cunt. He finds me wet from his touch and he snickers. "You feel like you wish for your Master to please you." He whispers.

"Whatever pleases you Sir." I say with my head bowed.

*SMACK* I feel the sting across my backside. "That pleases me." is his response.

"I am going to warm your rear and anything else that I want to do you will be done because you belong to me! Do you understand little one?"

"Yes Sir." I fear what may be coming for his interests are varied and all excite me.

He bends me at the waist placing my elbows on the window sill. He begins smacking my ass with his hand first. 10, 15, 20...o the beautiful pain. He abruptly stops and my un-asked question is answered when I feel the ice. It takes my breath. I feel the ice rubbing all over my ass roaming lower until I feel him slide it between my cheeks to tease my asshole with it. He then slides it lower yet to my dripping wet pussy, the heat has it rapidly melting and he sets it aside.

"Not yet little one." He chuckles. "There is much more to come."

"Yes Sir. Anything for You sir."

I hear him step away from me and over to the armoire where the toys are kept. There is no way to guess what he may choose, for the armoire is more well stocked than some sex stores and since we chose them together all are a pleasing idea. He takes his time making his selection. When I feel his hand on the small of my back a smile crosses my face.

"O my precious little one, what fun I have in store for you. I don't want you to hold back. I want you moaning, screaming and cumming as much as possible until I tell you to stop."

"Yes Sir!" This is an odd request from him but I never question.

I feel his thumb rubbing my asshole teasing his way inside me while he inserts two fingers into my dripping cunt. He quickly removes his fingers and I feel a butt plug enter my ass. This pulls a deep moan from my lips. I hear him step back and out of my peripheral vision I see him standing like a batter ready to swing. *Crack!* The flogger connects with my skin over and over as tears roll down my face. I know that he is hard because he loves to torture me like this.

"Kneel on the bed little one."

"Yes Sir." My skin is burning and the kneeling gives sweet relief to my feet and legs.

"Knees apart and face down."

"Yes Sir."

I feel the bed shift as I hear his pants hit the floor but I don't have time to wonder what will be next. He pulls the plug form my ass leaving me feeling empty there. This will not last long for I know my Master. Then I feel one of the large vibrators fill my pussy while he rubs my clit making me cum instantly. Finally sweet release! He fucks my pussy with long hard strokes bringing me into an extended orgasm until I beg him to stop so that I can breathe.

"Ok little one, I'll let your pretty pussy rest for a minute." He says with a laugh. "Thank you Sir." I pant.

He comes to lie beside and I see the smile on his face. He grabs my hair and pulls my face down on his huge throbbing cock. "Suck! Suck like your life depended on it!" and he shoves his cock in my mouth. I suck him better than I have ever before taking him deep into my throat. He feels my hands shifting and slaps my ass. "No! your mouth only."

I can hear his breath quickening when he pulls my mouth off his cock as he rams the plug back into my ass. "Ride. You may not cum now until I give you permission."

"I understand Sir."

I position my dripping wet pussy over him to take him in slowly. This is not what Master has in mind so he grabs my hips slamming me onto his cock impaling me deeply taking my breath again. I begin to ride him when his mouth comes up to my breast sucking and biting with such intensity that I don't notice that the plug has been removed from my ass until I feel a dildo stretching me. I scream at this.

"No cumming until I say!"

"Yes Sir!"

I continue grinding his cock into me until it is all I can do Not to cum. I am begging repeatedly for release when he sees the tears of frustration in my eyes. A huge smile graces his beautiful face.

"Cum for me my love!" He screams.

I let out a scream that would crack glass as the greatest orgasm of my life racks my body. The only other thing that I can feel is his release pumping deep into me.

As we lay wrapped in each others arms, I look into his beautiful eyes and smile, "My turn to torture you."