Intensive Care

Story Info
A patient must show his gratitude to his busty nurse.
1.1k words
3.86
65k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was in the hospital for over a week now due to a serious of injuries suffered during a car accident. His leg was broken in two places, this injury has been attended to and is in the process of healing nicely. However, the doctor is worried about potential internal bleeding due to the force of the accident.

The only saving grace through this ordeal has been the nurse assigned to Scott's hospital ward. Carie has been attending to Scott for the past week and she is everything he could ask for in a woman – brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and curves in all the right places. Frankly, she has the largest tits he has seen on a woman and he's notices all of the times they have brushed or pressed against him.

At first, Scott would turn red and try to hide his hard-on, but as time passed and he began to talk (and flirt) more with Carie, he let it go as she seemed to show some obvious interest in him. The times where she would lean all of the way over him while checking a pulse or helping adjust his pillow or monitors and those full luscious tits would rub across his chest or along his arm would drive him nuts.

As the days wore on, Carie would linger longer making small talk and helping cheer him up. She also began to leave another button undone on her nurse's uniform as she checked on him. This allowed a generous view of her ample cleavage which she knew her patient took a keen interest in. She would also brush against his swollen cock as she adjusted his sheets and checked his leg injuries.

On the eighth day, Carie came into Scott's room as usual.

"Hey handsome, how are you doing today?" She asked as she closed the door and dropped her chart off at the foot of the bed. She was wearing her tight white nurse's outfit with the top three buttons undone and her tits stretching the fabric across her chest. The skirt was just above knee length and was tight enough to define her ass.

"Just waiting for the football game to come on tonight. That's about all that will cheer me up right now." Scott said glumly. He was laying in bed propped up on pillows in his hospital gown.

"Hey, I haven't been busting my ass taking care of you to have you feel sorry for yourself! You'll be as good as new soon, the Doctor just wants to make sure you're fully healed" Carie said, a bit peeved that all of her work was not appreciated. She walked over to Scott's bed and began to check his vitals.

"Sorry Carie, I'm just sick of being in here. I need to get out and get some fresh air. I'm just fine!" Scott said, allowing Carie to check his pulse and his eyes.

Scott then felt a slap across the face. "Listen buster, you will heal soon. I'll see to that, but you don't seem to appreciate what I've done for you!" Carie spoke to him harshly right in front of his face.

Taken aback, Scott looked up at Carie and said "Sorry Carie, I'm just a little down right now. But I'm so happy you've taken such good care of me. I really am."

"Hmmmmmmm I'm not sure I believe you. You had better show me how grateful you are." Carie left the bedside and went and locked the door. She returned and lowered the bed so it no longer held Scott in a sitting position.

"Ummm what are you doing?" Scott asked.

"You're going to show me how grateful you are for me care." Carie said as she pushed Scott's head back down and pushed the pillows to the floor. She pulled herself up on the bed and straddled Scott over his chest.

Scott, at this point, a little frightened and quite a bit turned on looked up at Carie's heaving tits.

"Like what you see, do you buster?" Carie asked as she pulled her skirt up to reveal that she was not wearing any panties to cover her very hairy pussy.

"Ummmmm yes, quite.... But..." Scott began to say as Carie scooched her pussy over his mouth and pressed in against his face.

Smelling the sweet aroma of her pussy, Scott opened his mouth and licked along her pussy lips. He repeated this digging his tongue deeper into Carie's pussy with each stroke of his tongue. As he worked into a rhythm he felt Carie grinding her hips into his face in rhythm with his licking. He found her clit as it began to swell he worked his tongue in quick circles around it feeling it swell and harden.

"That's it, that's what I want baby. Mmmmmm yes!" Carie purred as she began to bounce on Scott's face and tongue. Her pussy was moist and Scott's tongue was finding all of the right spots. She pulled open her uniform and freed her tits from her white bra and began to play with her nipples as Scott's tongue began ploughing into her pussy.

Scott inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and began to fuck her as his tongue danced across her clit. His face was wet from her juices as her aroma was strong and her grunting increased the faster he fucked her with his fingers. Scott reached up with his other hand and rolled one of her large nipples through his fingers as he continued to work her pussy and clit. Carie began grinding her pussy faster and harder on Scott's tongue as she lifted a tit and began to suck on her nipple. "MMmmmmmmmmm uggggggghhhhhhh" she grunted as she felt her orgasm build. She pulled her tit from her mouth "Mmmmm pay me back.... That's it – Yessss" as she rocked her pussy over Scott's fingers and tongue.

Feeling her orgasm flowing through her, Carie began to rock faster and moan. "Yes Yes Yes.... Mmmmmmmmmm god!" She moaned as her orgasm released and her body spasmed. She continued to grind her pussy on his face until she was fully done.

Carie pulled herself off of Scott's face and the bed and looked down on his face glistening with her cum. "Enjoy the best meal you've had since you've been here baby. And always show your appreciation for me!" Carie said between deep breathes. She looked down at his erect, hard cock and smiled. "Good to know you know how to please, maybe I'll reward you."

Carrie fixed her uniform – pulling up her skirt and putting her tits back in her bra and buttoning up. She pulled out her chart and left on her rounds.

Scott sat back and hoped his hospital stay would be a bit longer so he could please his Nurse Mistress.