Intensive Care

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to move, slowly at first, pushing up her hips a bit and lowering herself again. She slid up and down around his hard cock, her slick inner folds sliding hot against the rim of his head. He placed his hands on her hips so that they moved with her, guiding the rhythm. Her breasts bounced gently as she pumped him. Her strokes became longer, until she lifted herself up until he almost slipped out of her, then down again, until he felt himself go deeply into her body and finally touch the entrance of her womb with the swollen head of his cock. He had to force himself to hold still.

Being unable to move was a delicious kind of agony. She rode him in gentle, long strokes. Her bouncing breasts were a beautiful sight, and when he looked down he saw his cock slide in and out of her pussy, glistening with her wetness, out all the way and then in again, deeper, deeper, until her crotch met his, her pubic hair wet against his skin.

As her rhythm quickened, her strokes became shorter. Her breath came faster, too, and she pushed his shoulders back into the mattress. She squeezed her eyes shut and her face slowly became more and more flushed. She added a kind of rocking back and forth to her movements, rubbing herself against his abdomen. He felt how his excitement began to peak with hers, as she got closer and closer to orgasm. She rode him in fast, short strokes now, her breasts bobbing more and more vigorously. He moved his hands upwards, across her belly, her chest, and finally to her bouncing breasts again, grabbing them, his thumbs on the rock-hard nipples. As he started rubbing those sensitive tips, she drew in her breath with a sharp hiss.

"Yes, yes, yes... " She sighed. "I'm almost there, darling..."

John felt himself getting close as well. Pleasure pooled in his groin. His balls felt tight and ready to erupt. Her movements were frantic now, her hips grinding into his.

"Yes, yes", she gasped, "it's coming, it's coming, ohhh... Yes, my lover... I'm going to... going to.... Oooooohhhhh.... Oh!"

Her inner muscles gripped him like a hand, caressing and squeezing him like a velvet vise. His own orgasm hit him like a battering ram. Fireworks went off in his cock. As she began to spasm around him he shot his cum deep inside her, again and again, spurt after thick spurt jetting from him.

Finally she sighed as she sank down upon him, exhausted and panting. They lay like that for a few minutes, catching their breath, the heat of her body caressing his skin. Her breasts pressed against him as his hands caressed her spine.

"Thank you", John said after some time. "You're wonderful."

She smiled. "Why, thank you, sir. I enjoyed it very much, too." She sighed happily as she pushed herself up and his cock, now limp, slipping out of her.

"I'd better wash you again. You're a real mess."

John had to admit that was true. He was covered in a mix of both their juices, not to mention the cum that had leaked out of her onto his stomach and groin.

"And what about you?" he asked.

"No problem", she said. "I get off duty soon, I'll catch a shower then."

She picked up her panties from the floor, and smiled as she pulled them up. She put her uniform back on again and reached for the towel. After washing him again and pulling the sheet up over his chest, she checked her watch.

"I've got to go now. The night shift starts at eleven and they'll be here any minute now. I'll be back on duty tomorrow afternoon at five."

"Is that a promise?" John asked. She smiled, then nodded slowly.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you then", he said. "I sure won't be going anywhere."

She smiled again, then bent down to kiss him gently.

"Good night", she said. Then she turned around, opened the door and walked out, pushing her cart, all business again. John sighed and closed his eyes.

It would take some time before he recovered, he decided. It would definitely take some time.

12