Interlibrary Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she started sliding back up, and then down again, finding a slow rhythm that was both wonderful and agonizing. Now and then she picked up pace, only to slow down again, and a few times she simply stopped and sat down on him, clenching and unclenching her cunt around him. Alan suspected that she even had a few smaller, silent orgasms.

This went on for several minutes, until Alan decided he had had enough, and simply lifted her off his cock. When she tried to turn and look at him, he got up, grabbed her and pushed her down on the couch again, this time with her buttocks in the air. He grabbed these firmly, and without waiting for her to respond he pushed himself into her. She cried out as he started fucking her roughly, and it didn't take many strokes before she came again, her cries muffled by the couch back.

Alan was almost ready to burst by this time, and as soon as her cunt contracted around him he came, grunting hoarsely and pumping the condom full of semen as he continued to thrust into her. They both collapsed on the couch, Alan's softening cock still inside Maria's cunt. He bit her lightly on the neck as they lay there panting.

A few minutes later, when they had recovered enough to form coherent thoughts again, Alan glimpsed the clock on the kitchen microwave. It was almost time for the nightwatchman to make his rounds. He gently pulled out of Maria and lifted himself off her to clean up. She rolled over, smiling, and pulled him in for a kiss. He then pointed out the time to her, and she gasped.

"Oh! I was supposed to go back to Sara's place, we were going to study some more and watch a movie - I've been gone over half an hour too long!"

"Well," Alan chuckled, "best get moving then." He got up, and they quickly cleaned themselves up with some kitchen paper towels. Just as they were finished, Maria's phone rang. She answered, still slightly breathless.

"Sara? Yes, I'm still at the library... no, I'm all right! I'll be right out... sure, see you there."

Her red panties (with a print of small white mice) were still on the floor outside Alan's office, and she simply wadded them up and put them in her purse. This made Alan chuckle, and she blushed slightly. They walked to the back door, and just as they stepped outside the redhead, Sara, came walking around the corner.

"There you are!", she called. "I was worried something had happened!"

Maria, again blushing slightly, opened her mouth to speak, but Alan cut her off.

"No, no, we're fine. I just had to lock up after we'd recovered the computer." Turning to Maria, he said:

"You really should think about what I said about backing up the data. Come back tomorrow and I'll show you those backup services I told you about, OK?" He winked.

"Oh! Yes, of course, I will!" Maria beamed at him. "Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it! I'll see you tomorrow then." She grinned mischievously and turned to walk away on slightly shaky legs. As they left, Alan could hear Sara asking what had taken so long.

He grinned while he unlocked his bike, already composing an email to Helen in his head.

12