Interlude 14-77

Story Info
Straight sex fantasy encounter.
9.8k words
4.9
8.6k
2
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fourteen

Sara is one of her 'watercooler buddies' at work. The woman is 2 or 3 years younger (it's not polite for even a woman to ask a woman's age!) than she is. They had known each other for a couple of years, and were fairly good friends. They certainly spent enough time with each other at lunch and an occasional after work happy hour to qualify as such.

Sara had lost her husband suddenly 3 and a half years ago. A hereditary condition had claimed him. One minute he was alive and well, the next he was dead and gone. As far as their conversations indicated, Sara had not attempted nor had any interest in establishing a relationship with anyone else since then. Certainly she would in time, but the pain was apparently still too fresh.

Their conversations as of late indicated that Sara was sexually frustrated. Even though she wasn't ready for a relationship, she was just plain horny. Over drinks, the woman had confided that she was getting tired of using just her own fingers for release. She wanted a man to dominate her, to service her, to physically love her, to be inside of her. The problem was, Sara was either unable or unwilling to find a 'one night stand'.

She had started to try a little matchmaking for her friend, but the only likely candidates she knew were co-workers. Definitely was not a good idea to try to set that up. It was almost guaranteed that it would end up badly for one or both parties involved.

During one slightly long Friday afternoon happy hour, and after the third margarita, an idea sort of formed in her brain. At first, she shook it off as a ridiculous product of too much alcohol. However, it just wouldn't go away. The tequila based concoctions, coupled with watching 20-something men walking around in the bar inevitably guide the conversation towards sex. Suddenly, without thinking about it, the idea just blurts out.

"Sara, you know the guy I fuck now and then? How'd you like to get off with him?"

Jaw dropping, Sara looks at her for a few seconds, and then starts giggling. "Yeah, right," is the response.

"No, I'm serious. You know me. You know I wouldn't be messing around with him if he wasn't OK. I sure as hell wouldn't be going back for more if he wasn't worth it. You can trust him, I do. You know our situation. If either of us chose to, we could cause the other a whole lot of hell. I know him, he's fun, he's safe, he's respectful, and he's a hell of a fuck," she explains, not quite believing that she is saying it.

"I don't know. I mean, he is yours, right? Even if I were interested, I wouldn't want to cause a problem with you."

"It's not like we're married. We are very good friends, we have a shared past, and we have a lot of respect for each other. I am fond of him, I have to admit. He treats me like no one else ever has. However, we are just good friends. It might go further sometime down the road, but for now there are no real strings attached," comes her reply. She thinks she believes those words as they come out, but there is already a small doubt raising its head in the back of her mind. Could she really set him up to fuck Sara, and not feel at least jealous about it? "Let's drop it for now, but you think about it, OK?"

And so its dropped. The rest of the evening is cut a bit short, as both ladies feel uncomfortable not speaking about what was just brought up.

She is sitting at home the next evening, catching up on the latest episode of 'True Fang' on TV, when her cell phone rings. She can tell form the number that it is Sara.

"Hi. You watchin' Suckie get bit?"

"Yeah. What's going on?"

"Remember what you asked me last night? If you were serious, I think I'd like to try it. I really need a dick. I don't want to impose, and I don't want to piss you off, but if its OK with you, lets do it," Sara explains in a hushed voice.

She is silent for a few moments. Sara agreeing to her offer really hadn't seemed likely, so this is catching her a bit unprepared.

"OK, I'll see what I can do. However, we're going to do this my way. We're going to surprise him with this. I want to be there, to watch. I admit it's a bit perverted, but I couldn't stop thinking last night after I got home about seeing him fuck you. I don't think he'll have a problem with this, but if I'm there he certainly won't. He also has a few things he really likes, so we're going to have to get prepared a bit. This sound workable to you?"

Sara answer is quick, "I guess so. What do we have to do?"

"It's going to be torture for you. We're going shopping ..."

9 days later it is all set up. She has booked the same hotel suite they used for their last rendezvous. It was very nice, comfortably appointed, and the view was great. She had to admit that last time they hadn't spent much time looking out the window. She gave him a time to arrive in early evening. That would give her and her friend time to arrive and prep themselves for the evening's festivities.

Mixed feelings still pop into her mind over what she was going to do. However, thinking about watching the other woman and her stud going after it, and possibly participating herself, got her worked up to the point where there was no way to back out of it now.

The two ladies hit the nail salon mid-afternoon, to get their nails done and a relaxing foot-gasm at the hands of the Vietnamese girls who work there. While enjoyable, the time is a bit strained, as they struggle to find small talk that doesn't involve what is to take place later.

Arriving at the hotel room, both women take their overnight bags into the vanity area, and unpack. All the various beauty products are produced and laid in front of the huge mirror. Grooming liquids and blades are taken into the shower area. Their chosen lingerie for the evening is laid out on the bed. They have almost 2 hours before he is due to arrive. She pours them glasses of her favorite, blackberry wine. Sara reaches into the shower area, and turns on the stream of water. Her friend then starts stripping off her everyday clothes.

Taking a seat on the vanity chair, she relaxes and watches her friend. A good long sip of wine accompanies the sight of a shirt coming off, followed by shorts. Sara's choice of everyday underwear is rather plain, but does not detract in the least from her figure. Her friend moves into the shower and closes the door. The entire shower enclosure is clear glass, so she can get a good look at her partner for the evening's activities. Sara is definitely a bottle blonde. Her pubic bush looks to be well trimmed, but in a natural shape. About 5 and a half feet tall, relatively thin (especially considering their ages), flat stomach, nicely shaped ass. However, her best feature can't be ignored.

Sara has a great pair of tits. They look like a heavy D cup, maybe even double D. Their weight has worked on her skin over the years a bit, there is a little sag, and the hint of some faint stretch marks running between her neck and nipples. The profile is classic. They are definitely all real, there is just too much jiggle for any plastic to be underneath. The nipples are simply incredible. The areola is large, at least two inches across, and puffy. They are dark pink in color, and well defined against the pale skin. The tip of the nipple looks like a large pencil eraser, and sticks out almost a quarter of an inch. She can see the nipples harden even more as Sara caresses them with suds.

If Sara knows she's being watched, it is not evident. Going through the motions of washing her body, using the razor to smooth her legs and trim between them, and then soaking and lathering up her hair seems all normal, as if nothing different from the everyday is going on.

She gets up, walks over to the whirlpool bath and starts the water. There is no way she will waste the opportunity to use it. After the water is up high enough, she turns on the jets.

Sara finishes her hair, and kills off the spray.

"Don't bother drying off, just come out here and jump in," she fires off at her soggy friend.

Sara opens the shower door, and quickly steps around into the hot water. The basin isn't as big as a hot tub, but it will fit two people comfortably. The woman sits down, and relaxes back against the inclined tub wall. Surrendering to the hot liquid flowing around her, she slides down until the water is right up under her chin.

Stepping out of her own underwear, she hops in the shower, and duplicates Sara's efforts. She glances at her friend now and then, and is not surprised to see her watching. As she does her magic with the razor, she sees the younger woman's eyes grow wider as she carefully trims and shapes her bush into the narrow V he seems to like so much.

Finished washing off the day, she hops out and steps into the tub. She reclines facing opposite her friend, so that they are looking at each other.

"Damn, that feels good," they both blurt out at the same time. Giggling at each other, they just relax and let the swirling hot water caress their bodies.

After about 10 minutes, eyelids are way too heavy, bodies are way too relaxed, and they realize they better get their butts in gear or he's going to walk in on them unprepared.

The time in the tub has gotten them quite comfortable around each other. As they take turns at the makeup mirror and the hair drier, they are still completely naked. Each lady catches the other staring out of the corner of their eyes at the other. Is it just curiosity, sizing up the competition, or a little bit of lust? Neither one of them know, nor care.

Sara's blonde hair, cut in a wedge that stops just above her neckline, contrasts nicely with her own dark, long locks. The ladies help each other apply makeup, giggling like teenagers as they try to make each other appear as slutty as possible. Dark, upswept eye shadow, heavy eye liner and lash enhancement, and deep red lipstick (the no smudge type) to match their newly done nails goes on carefully.

The two women get up and walk to the bed, where the lingerie they purchased for the evening was laid out.

Picking up the flimsy garments she had chosen for herself, Sara explains "I haven't worn anything like this in years. They're so pretty, I can't wait to put them on."

"I agree. Pretty stuff like this really makes me feel sexy when I dress up."

She had suggested to Sara that she use black for her basic color. Besides the fact that he seemed to really like it, there was just something about a good looking blonde woman dressed in black underwear. The younger lady had chosen a very sheer pair of thigh highs, back seamed, of course. A satin and lace thong would cover her womanhood, at least for a little while. To frame her massive tits, a half cup shelf bra, one that would support their weight but leave the incredible nipples uncovered. 4 inch heels would add considerably to her already tall frame. She had chosen ones with an ankle strap, to keep them on during the upcoming gyrations. To top it all off, a sheer coverup.

Sara begins to dress for bed, bunching up a nylon, and then rolling it over her foot and up her right ankle. She watches, admiring the blonde's figure as she slides the stocking up and over her knee. It slides into place, the top of the lacey band resting about 3 inches below her pussy. On comes the left one, matching its right leg mate. Sara stands, and turns away from her, looking back over her left shoulder. "Are the seams straight?" she asks.

"Oh, yeah. They look great," comes the answer from her friend.

Picking up the thong, Sara bends over and slides in over her right foot first, then left, and pulls the flimsy garment up her legs and over her hips. Wiggling a little bit to settle it, she then runs her fingers inside the leg openings to get the elastic in just the right place.

She picks up the black bra off the bed. "Here, let me help you with this," she offers. Standing in front of the blonde, she holds up the bra by the straps to allow her friend to put her arms through the openings. Moving around to Sara's back, she pulls the bra's straps around the torso, and fastens the hooks. Her hands slide under the arms, slide under the breasts, and adjust the cups back and forth a bit to help the flesh find its correct position inside the fabric. Nothing sexual, just being helpful ...

Sara sits on the bed, and straps on the heels. Pulling on the cover, she loosely ties the belt around her wais, and then stands up. Arms out from her sides, the blonde slowly twirls around. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat, my dear. He's gonna love you," she replies. Indeed, her friend looks gorgeous. The lingerie is just right for her frame. The heels cause her ass to stick out more than usual, nice and round. Breasts jutting forward, supported by the fabric shelves underneath them, pull the cover out away from her chest. The see through fabric drops off the tips of her nipples a good 3 and a half inches in front of her belly. The thin whisp of thong separates the butt cheeks nicely. The stockings accent her shapely legs.

Now its her turn to get dressed for the evenings festivities. Even though she was planning on only watching, and perhaps offering encouragement if the other two ran into awkward moments, it was 'necessary' to dress appropriately for the occasion. Being fully clothed just didn't seem to be right.

Deciding on something a bit different than her normal black or white, she has chosen some dark coffee colored stockings, beautiful sheer fabric with a black back seem and Cuban styled heels. They are garter style, not thigh high stay ups. These were pretty expensive, about 25 dollars for the pair, but she was worth it – or was it he who was worth it?

The garments themselves are a rich cream color, with tiny ribbons and fake pearls accenting the satin and lace. She first picks up the garter belt, and slides it up over her legs. Pulling it up over the flare of her hips, it settles into place. She lets it ride low, with the bottom edge just slightly above the V cut of her pubic hair. It is kind of a cross between cincher and belt, about 12 inches tall. The front is lace, the side panels and back are satin. It has hook eye closures in the back, but they are just for show. The fabric stretches, so manually using the fasteners is not necessary. Six garters fall from the bottom edge, two in front closely framing her womanhood, two more at the front outside of her hips, and the back two positioned to cross directly over the fullest part of her cheeks.

Sliding one of the nylons up over her right leg, she marvels at how smooth and cool the fabric is against her skin. The quality of these expensive ones versus the ones she had been purchasing is amazing. Future purchases will definitely be on par with this pair! Sliding it up over her thigh, it tops out perfectly below her pussy. The fabric clings to her skin, staying in place. However, since it does not have an elastic band, it will not stay there by itself once she starts moving around. She adjusts the length of the front right garter, and snaps it closed over the dark band. Reaching to her side, she does the same, and then around to the back. To reach the back ones, she has to prop her leg up onto the bed, and bend over slightly. She remembers the difficulty she had with back garters the first time she wore them for him, but is practiced enough now that her fingers have no problem snapping the clip into place.

She repeats the process with the stocking for her left leg. Once it is in place, she turns away from Sara and asks if they are straight.

"Not exactly. Here, let me ..." her friend answers.

Sara kneels behind her, and adjusts the back garter clips so that they are positioned directly over the back seams, where they should be. She then slides her hands down each leg, straightening the seams as she goes. Her hands move a bit slower than they need to. It seems that the blonde enjoys the slippery feeling of her legs encased in the high dollar hosiery.

Standing back up, Sara steps back to admire her efforts. "Damn, those feel great. I'm jealous!" she teases her dark haired buddy.

"Oh, they feel delicious. I could get off just by rubbing my legs together now." To illustrate, she moves her thighs back and forth. The smooth fabric makes light swishing sounds as each leg moves against the other.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she starts putting on her footwear. Going a little on the wilder side, she bought a couple of open toe mules with back straps, boasting 4 and a half inch heels. They are the same cream color as the rest of her outfit. The height of the heels will get her almost as far up in the air as her friend, but won't quite overcome the difference in their height.

Without really thinking about why, she chose not to get matching panties, and will do without them for the evening. Her butt and her womanhood will be out there for the whole world (or at least two members of it) to see.

Likewise, she has chosen to go braless, but has a light, see through cover up that looks almost identical to Sara's. It was a set with the garter belt, and has ribbons, pearls, and lace set in matching patterns.

She stands up, and slowly turns in front of the large vanity mirror. Admiring herself, she has to admit that she looks pretty damn hot tonight. Her dark, flowing hair contrasted with the paleness of her skin and the creamy color of her trimmings.

Sara had taken a seat on the ottoman across the room, and had been watching as she finished dressing. "Damn, girl. That looks great. If I were a lezbo, I'd be all over you right now."

"Thank you, you're quite a sight yourself. Maybe we need to hire a photographer and do some internet modeling?" she answers, with a giggle.

With impeccable timing, 10 minutes later they heard a soft rap on the door, followed by the key card being slipped into the lock. Sara quickly shuffles off to hide in the walk in closet across from the bathroom.

She stands up next to the bed, and waits for him. He stops in the middle of the room, gazing at her, taking in her beauty. He hold up his right hand, and twirls his index finger. Complying with his unspoken request, she slowly pivots on her heels, showing him what he thinks is in store for him.

"Woman, you are absolutely gorgeous," he manages to stammer out.

"Why, thank you kind sir. Now get in the shower and clean yourself off, if you have any plans to get next to me tonight."

He quickly hops off into the shower. She follows him, and pulls the door closed, so he won't catch a glimpse of her friend. As she suspects, the shower is relatively quick. He skips the whirlpool, with his mind focused on her, not jetting water. Thank God men don't take as much time as we do to primp, she thinks to herself.

He comes out of the bathroom, naked except for the towel wrapped around his waist. She is standing across the room, next to the chair and ottoman, and motions to him to join her. He walks over to her, and they embrace. His head bends over, and his lips find hers. His arms wrap around her shoulders, pulling her in tight. Tongues meet, dancing urgently. Her hands slip down, and loosens the towel, allowing it to fall to the floor. She pushes her belly towards him, contacting his rapidly stiffening member. After a minute, he slides slightly to one side. His right hand finds her left breast, lightly touching it through the smooth thin fabric. It then slides down, running lightly over her belly and down to her mound. He thrusts his tongue into her mouth, finger finding her clit and running it in time. She starts to tense. Suddenly, she pulls back, putting a hand on his chest to push him away a bit.

"Damn. Slow down a bit. We've got all night, lover."

"I know, but you look so damn good in that," he replies. His dick is rock hard, sticking out between them. She can see it bob up and down as it seeks the warmth between her legs.