Interlude

Story Info
An interested beginner's first venture into a slave roll
2k words
4.11
14.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie walked up to the door slowly, feeling her heels sink into the freshly watered lawn in front of the porch. She clarified the numbers "1520" in tarnished faux gold above the door. This was the place. She stepped onto the porch, and stood there a moment, hesitantly. She reached her freshly polished nail to ring the doorbell before noticing it had been taped over, but she didn't find it odd. Instead she balled up her fist gently and gave the oak door a quick, but forceful knock, then waited. The door knob turned slowly before the door opened, just enough for her to push her way inside. Peering in slightly, she was able to see that there were no lights on anywhere in the oversized house. She waited for about thirty seconds nervously.

"I don't really know," she thought to herself, "I just got this number from Shannon... she said he was a lot of fun... met him at a club... I didn't even ask which club, I mean..." her thought process was cut short before she heard a low demanding voice calling out to her.

"Come in, close the door behind you," said the man from inside the house. She was unable to see where he was, but cautiously took a step inside and closed the door behind her. She stood there quietly a moment, unsure of what to do before feeling a hand on her shoulder gently pulling down the spaghetti strings clinging to her in a desperate attempt to hold her dress up over her large breasts, and otherwise naked form. He had told her over the phone to leave her bra and panties behind as she wouldn't be needing them for their... "date."

She felt him gently removing the soft silk sheath from her body until it puddled at the floor over her heels.

"Don't move." He whispered in her ear, so she remained completely still, although she could feel chills beginning to run the length of her spine and an uneasiness in her tummy... she was so nervous and not being able to see anything left her feeling vulnerable and alone.

He pulled her hands behind her forcefully enough that she dared not to struggle against him as he did so... she felt him applying the bondage tape around her wrists tightly enough that there was a certain discomfort, but not so tightly that the circulation was cut off to her hands. She could feel her heart beat quicken as each breath became deeper and more pronounced.

He ran his hands gently up her arms, until they reached her shoulders where he tightened his grasp, pulling her back towards him. He leaned against her and said very sweetly in her ear, "Jamie, right?" she nodded gently, her eyes slightly adjusting to the darkness at this point. "Not tonight you're not...and not tomorrow night either. You're spending the weekend here with me and you will answer to whatever I wish to call you... do you understand whore?"

Jamie swallowed hard before sputtering out quietly, "yes, I understand...sir."

"Good girl," he said, "You got the idea very quickly. I like that."

He leaned down picking up her dress and tossing it aside. He walked behind her guiding her slowly, telling her to go up the stairs. Once they reached the top of a very long narrow staircase he stood her to the side of a door... she could see the distinct flickering of candlelight coming from beneath it. He opened the door slowly, and pushed her inside. The first thing she noticed was an actual candelabra hanging from the ceiling, over a round black rug that was clearly covered in the wax drippings from the ceiling above. The second thing she noticed was that the entire room was encased in chain link fence. The raw sight of it frightened Jamie slightly, while exciting her at the same time. She could feel the, oh so familiar wetness growing between her legs slightly.

He pushed her to the wall and forced her to her knees, quickly using handcuffs to wrap around her already taped wrists to bind her to the chain link on the wall. He then walked with a slight strut about him to an armoire in the far corner of the room. As he opened the doors slowly, Jamie struggled to get a glimpse of what was inside. The familiar glint of medical supplies caught her eye immediately, followed by a few things she recognized, and a few things she did not. She watched as he carefully began to choose something from inside the doors, picking up a couple things and placing them back down. Finally he picked up a black riding crop, testing it against his hand with a loud "smack!" Jamie jumped at the sound, knowing it was a little too late to be having second thoughts.

He turned to Jamie and she took a moment to take in the sight of his well rounded body. Not too buff, not too chunky, but definitely looked like he could deliver one hell of a spanking, and as she looked in his eyes she had no doubt that this was exactly along the lines of his intention. She had never felt so small in her life. He strolled over to her, giving a hard whip to her right breast with the riding crop. Jamie gasped.

"Ok bitch, we're going to discuss the rules now," he said looking down to her with a vicious stare, "you will repeat after me to ensure you understand, right?"

Jamie looked back to him with a mixture of fear and pure lust. "Yes... sir."

"Well," he began, "the first rule would be that you will address me as sir, but you got that one on your own so consider it a freebee. Now, rule number two..." he lifted the riding crop and delivered a hard slap to the same spot on her right breast. Jamie whimpered softly in response. "You will remain on your hands and knees at all times, unless I tell you otherwise. Repeat it." He looked to her sternly.

Jamie sighed hard, "I will remain on my hands and knees at all times, unless told otherwise." She stammered quickly.

He smiled at her compliance. "Rule three," he repeated the whipping again to her right breast, and this time Jamie cried out loudly in pain, unable to contain it any longer. "You will do, WHATEVER I tell you without hesitation."

This time Jamie didn't hesitate, yelling back the instruction quickly, "I will do whatever you tell me without hesitation, sir!" Behind all the pain and discomfort, she could feel her excitement increasing intensely, and braced for the next impact she knew would be coming.

"Rule four," he smacked her again, ignoring the tears he could see beginning to well in her eyes. "You will NOT cum without my permission."

"I will not cum without your permission sir," she repeated with a shaky voice.

"Last one," he said with a grin, delivering her the hardest blow yet, followed by one more for good measure. Jamie cried out loudly, tears beginning to stream down her face. "If you break any of these rules, you will be punished harshly, and you will thank me for your punishment," he said, lowering himself to her level, raising her chin almost gently with his fingers to look into her tear reddened eyes. She looked back to him obediently. "Repeat?" he said softly, and almost sweetly.

"If I break any of the rules I will be punished harshly and thank you for the punishment sir." She managed to spit out between soft sobs.

"Good girl," he said offering her a pat on the head before lifting himself back up to a standing position and taking the riding crop back to the armoire. Jamie looked on nervously wondering what he was going to pick up next. To her astonishment he returned empty handed. She was grateful and a little disappointed...and also confused by her feelings of conflict.

He stood before her a moment, before unzipping his black pants and pushing them to the floor, along with the boxers that were beneath them.

"I bet you wanna suck my cock, don't you whore?" he asked her gently.

"Yes." She said, and was surprised to receive a hard slap to her face.

"I gave you rule one because I thought you understood!" He yelled at her. To her astonishment she felt more upset that she had displeased him, then the fact that he had slapped her face.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry sir. I want to suck your cock." He thrust it in her face, and without hesitation she lurched forward, ignoring her awkward position and let it slide easily into her mouth. She encircled the head with her tongue, and let his large member slide fully into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat, beginning to let it slide in and out of her mouth quickly. She looked up to see him watching her with a half smile on his face, pleased with what his whore was doing. She continued in this way for a few minutes before he grabbed her roughly by the back of the head and pushed her down onto his cock until it was deep in her tight throat. With a large sigh he released his hot load down her throat. Jamie struggled against her urge to gag, squeezing her eyes together tightly until she had swallowed it completely.

"That's a good whore," he said sweetly, stroking the back of her head as he pulled out from between her moist lips. Jamie let herself relax back onto the chain link behind her, collecting herself for a moment. She found herself to be so completely turned on by this that she didn't know what to do with herself.

He walked over to the armoire, retrieving a pair of scissors.

"If I remove the tape, are you going to behave yourself?" he asked her.

"Yes sir," she said between broken breaths. He leaned down, reaching behind her and cut the tape from her wrists freeing them. She brought them around to the front and rubbed them softly, not surprised to find that they were reddened immensely where they were bound.

He took her by the hand, allowing her to raise to a standing position, and lead her over to the black rug beneath the candelabra.

"Hands and knees pet," he said gently. She hesitated a moment, noticing the immense amount of wax that was covering the carpet. It was clear it had been here awhile, maybe even months. She dropped down to her knees and crawled forward just far enough that her head would be out of the way of the dripping wax.

"Good girl, now down onto your elbows with your ass in the air," he told her. She rolled onto her elbows quickly, beginning to feel the hot wax dripping onto her naked form. It stung slightly, but not bad enough that she couldn't take the pain. He walked around her a moment, taking in the sight of her beautiful body taking the drops of wax, how they dripped around her body. It was a sight to behold.

He dropped to her level, grabbing her lightly by the hair and pulling her face up to the point where he could look into her eyes.

"I'll be back shortly. I want you to stay. Do you understand?" he asked.

Jamie swallowed hard, how long was he going to leave her like this? "Yes sir, I understand," she said, with a slightly displeased yet defeated tone in her voice.

He lifted up and walked to the door, closing and locking it behind him. Jamie tried to relax into the position she knew she would be sitting in for awhile, feeling the rough rug against her knees. She laid her head between her two arms, knowing with absolute certainty that she couldn't wait for him to return.