Interlude 17-77

Story Info
A straight sex romantic encounter.
5.8k words
4.79
8.2k
1

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seventeen

He had made an appointment for her to receive a massage, something he knew she loved to enjoy. The appointment was for the middle of the morning, at a private cabana on the beach. She had no idea what she was in store for, other than a massage. The appointment card that was waiting for her when she had checked in the previous evening had just given her a time, a location, and a request to wear her bathing suit.

A few minutes before 10:30am, she left their room. He had already gone off doing something manly, since he knew she would be occupied for most of the morning. In fact, he knew a lot more about what she was going to be doing than she did, since he had arranged for the 'special' service.

Arriving at the cabana, she pushes her way in through the brightly colored vertically hung fabric panels that provided privacy for those inside. There is an elevated massage table in the center, and a couple of chairs bracketing a table with some glasses and a carafe of orange colored liquid. A vanity with a chair and a variety of beauty supplies is across the way, she surmises it is for the ladies to repair their faces after getting their 'treatments'.

"Ah, you have arrived," she hears from off to her left. It startles her just a bit; she had not seen anyone when she first poked her head in.

"My name is Armando. I am your masseuse for this morning. Would you care for a mimosa?"

'Oh yes, please," she manages to stammer out. A bit of alcohol would help the upcoming experience, certainly.

Her host moves across the small enclosure to the table with the refreshments. As he pours her a glass of orange juice and ice chilled champagne, her breath quickens.

Armando is a caramel skinned Hispanic, maybe in his mid-20s. About 5'10", with jet black locks swaying against his shoulders. This cabana boy is drop dead gorgeous, ripped like a Channel No.5 model, she thinks to herself.

As the young man brings her the drink, she notices his bare chest, and then her eyes involuntarily drop down. His bottom/shorts/swimsuit/whatever is very thin. Although it is not really tight, it does absolutely nothing to hide his 'personality'. His package is significant, to say the least, and she would swear she could make out the outline of the mushroom tip against the slick looking fabric.

He turns back to the massage table, and picks up a luxurious looking towel. Turning, he presents it to her. "If you would like to get started, please remove your suit. You may wrap yourself in this. When you are ready, please lay down on the table, face up, please."

Taking a large gulp of the delicious drink, she wonders what she's gotten herself into. Although this guy is gorgeous, she hadn't expected to be naked in front of him. Oh, what the fuck, she thinks. He sees white bootie all day long, he's not even going to notice your ass, she reasons.

Putting the glass and the towel down, she needs both hands to wiggle out of her one piece suit. Catching a glimpse of him while reaching for the towel, she notices he's facing away from her, prepping the table. She wraps the white towel around her, covering her breasts and privates.

Fortunately, the massage table is not high, and she easily sits on the edge. Swinging her legs around and wriggling into place is a bit more difficult, her hands are busy trying to keep the towel in place. She leans back, positioning her head in the low cradle provided to support her neck. The material on the table is smooth, and cool -- far cooler than she would suspect, given the moderate temps outside in the sun. The analytical part of her mind wonders if it is cooled some how.

Eyes closed, her muscles start to relax. The slight breeze coming from the ceiling fan, coupled with the cool surface of the table tingle her skin. The background noise of the waves coming ashore a bare 100 feet away is mesmerizing. In just a few moments, she feels herself cruising just above unconsciousness.

She feels something wet and warm dripping onto her left foot. Then, a few drops onto her right.

"You have such beautiful feet. I'll start with them. If you feel uncomfortable with anything I am doing, or if anything hurts, please let me know. I am here for your pleasure," Armando informs her.

She has a rather perverted thought right then, something about how that monster between his legs is what she needed for her pleasure. Nothing wrong with some innocent fantasy, was there? She manages to softly reply, "Be my guest".

His hands close around her left foot. He gently massages it between his fingers, the warm oil providing a slick lubrication. She marvels to herself how soft the skin of his hands feels. He is definitely not a hard laborer! His fingers knead her sole, and roll her ankle around. He pops each toe, starting with the pinky and working in towards the big one. His fingers slide in and out between her toes. She wonders if he is thinking of the appropriate sexual metaphor as he does that. Her mouth falls open as a low moan of pleasure escapes.

His work is not dainty. He is really working over her muscles and ankle joint. It is not painful, but she certainly knows that this is going to be a workout.

Finishing with the left foot, he moves to the right one and repeats the treatment. This time he pauses for a moment to add some more oil. There is so much now that his skin occasionally makes obscene slurping noises as it moves against hers. She thinks it sounds kind of like what she'd hear if his belly was slapping against her ass as he slid that huge member in and out while fucking her from behind. As soon as the thought is there, she chastises herself -- come on, she tells herself, he's only working on your feet!

After about five minutes of concentrated work on her feet, he again pauses and drizzles the warm liquid up her right leg, and then back down her left. His upward movement stops right at the edge of the towel, about 2 inches below her pubic area. He has to be getting a glimpse, she thinks to herself. Good thing she had gone to the spa for a full Brazilian the day before the trip down here. Her pubic area was as smooth as a baby's ass right now.

His hands glide over her oily thighs, sliding up and down repeatedly while working the muscles underneath the skin. Each time he approaches her pussy, she subconsciously asks him to continue up a few more inches, to address the growing need she is feeling in her womanhood. However, each time his hands retreat, back down her leg to start again. Damn, this feels so relaxing, but at the same time is working her up into an erotic lather.

After what is an entirely too short period of time on her legs, he stops. Even with her eyes closed, she can sense him moving around the right side of the table and up towards her head. She doesn't need her sight to know he is now positioned above her head.

The warm liquid starts to drip on her shoulders, and down to her wrist, on the right side first. He starts with her fingers, massaging each one gently, and then kneads her palm. Moving up to her wrist, then the lower arms, then the biceps, and finally to the shoulder. His ministrations have left her right arm with absolutely no strength at all. It is completely relaxed. He repeats with her left arm, and by the time he has completed all four of her limbs, she is frozen -- so relaxed that she doubts she could move if she wanted to.

Once again, she senses him moving around the table to a position above her head. His hands separate the ends of the towel, which had been wrapped together between her breasts. With a slight tug, the ends come free; he pulls the towel apart, and lays the ends down across her upper arms.

With a start, she realizes this stranger has just undressed her, and is looking at her full frontal nudity. Then she realizes that she is too relaxed, and at the same time too aroused, to care.

Warm drops hit her stomach, descending in a ring that encircles her belly button. The trail of drops then moves up to just under her breasts and stops. She hears him put down the oil container, and waits for his touch. She doesn't have long before his hands, palms down, land on her rib cage, just south of the lower edges of her tits. He slides them down her sides to the flair of her hips, and then back to her front. They teasingly trace a path to just above her clitorous. The skin of her lower belly jumps involuntarily in response to his tease. He then curls his fingers in a bit, and drags them back up to where he began. Again and again he slides up and down her midsection, varying the path now and then.

She is proud of her mid section, and doesn't mind at all. Although she does not have the perfect figure of a fashion model, she's in very good shape for her age. In any case, it feels so good that there is no way she would object to his efforts.

He withdraws his hands. A few moments later, she feels the warm drops falling onto her right breast. Slowly, the drops circle her nipple. Once the areola is surrounded, a few more drops fall directly onto the center, which reacts by quickly stiffening. Armando repeats the treatment onto her left breast, and then sets the oil down.

He pauses a bit, and she hears a little bit of rustling. Then, his hands cup her breasts from under the nipples. Slowly, gently, he works his hands around the perimeter of the breasts, avoiding the nipples. It feels delicious. She wonders if he is enjoying himself as well.

Curious, she cracks her eyelids a bit to see him. What she sees causes a sharp intake of breath. A beautiful, very large, semi-flaccid cock is dangling about 4 inches above her face, its position conveniently dictated by how the cabana masseuse is leaning over to reach her breasts.

He sees her eyeing his member, and pauses. "It is part of the experience, miss. If you object, I will cover it back up," Armando advises, with a smile.

"Uh ... no ... that's OK," she stammers out.

Her eyelids narrow a bit, but do not close. There is no way she won't watch this glorious looking example of manhood while its owner is worshipping (at least professionally) her mammaries. She tries, but cannot resist fantasizing about how it would feel sliding in and out of her (now getting very) wet pussy. She licks her lips without thinking about it, wondering how it would taste, how it would fill up her mouth if she was to lean up just a few inches and engulf it.

His attention is now on her nipples, giving them a thorough workout. Stretching, pinching, and rolling them between his fingers causes her to moan softly in response. Just as she is starting to feel the warmth of an impending orgasm start to spread from her pussy, he pulls away.

Bastard! He's worse than that fucking alarm clock, she thinks.

"Please miss, roll over for me," Armando instructs.

As she does so, the towel slides off onto the floor. No matter, it is no longer needed. She places her face in the padded cutout in the table, settling in comfortably. She's still a little steamed that he stopped his attention to her girls; it had felt so damned good.

Just after she has settled herself down, her hosts asks "Please raise your hips for me a bit."

She pushes her midsection up in the air a bit, and feels him slide a cushion under her. As she relaxes back down, it is obvious that the additional padding is raising her fanny up into the air a couple of inches. She's not quite sure what that is supposed to accomplish, but is not inclined to question him about it. So far, he hadn't done anything that was objectionable.

He stands above her head again, and starts by drizzling the oil over her shoulders. After dropping a copious amount of the liquid on her, he starts kneading the tops of her shoulders, working down the blades and curling back onto her spine. His effort is strong, he is not being gentle. It feels wonderful; once again she is reaching the point of not being able to move.

His hands gradually move down her back to just above her waist. Circling around and around, he teases and works the muscles and skin.

He pauses, and she senses that he is changing position. She has no strength to raise her head, so cannot confirm by sight where he's off to.

A few moments later, she once again feels the coconut liquid flowing onto her feet. His hands work on her feet again, and then move to her beautiful calves. Working and kneading them, she feels them start to tingle.

Moving upwards of her knees, he liberally douses the back of her thighs with the lubricant. His hands slide up the outside of her thighs to the lower curve of her cheeks, circle in, slide down to her inner thighs, and back down to the knees. Over and over he does this, varying the pattern now and then. The longer he persists, the closer he comes to her innermost areas. Thoroughly enjoying the attention and the sensations she is experiencing, she wonders what her reaction will be if he actually gets to her most private area with his fingers.

He does not actually touch 'there', but continues up to her buttocks. His kneading of the muscles there is incredible. Her butt turns to jelly; she has no strength to clench her cheeks together, even if she had wanted to.

Stopping, Armando applies some more oil. No longer content with drops, a slow drizzle creates a small puddle at the junction between the base of her spine and butt cheeks. Continuing downward, a light stream slides down her butt cleavage, thoroughly drenching her anus and labia. It feels so good, she pushes her butt up into the air a little bit more, and her thighs relax and separate a little bit more. Moans continue to escape from her, and she is past the point of caring whether she is heard by anyone outside the enclosure.

He pauses once again, but this time she cannot discern where he is moving to. Then, she feels him climbing up onto the table above her feet. What the Fuck? Her mind starts to race. Is he just going to continue the massage? Is he going to go a little further and take some liberties with her? Is he going to stick that monster cock inside of her slick, wet pussy? While just a little alarmed, she finds herself conceding that the latter case would probably suit her just fine right now.

She feels him sit astride her lower legs, pinning them to the table. His hands restart their work, centering on the backs of her lower thighs. Their swirling movements gradually move upwards. He starts kneading her ass cheeks again; though this time with each swirling movement he is pulling the cheeks apart. This exposes her privates to his gaze, but she is beyond being concerned about it.

Suddenly, she feels his right thumb touch her anus, and then gently begin teasing it. Part of her wants to yell 'Stop!', but it is quickly overruled and all he hears is a deeper moan escape from her throat. Her hips involuntarily push back against his thumb, causing it to slide inside her butt ever so slightly. He starts frigging her ass with his digit, both tickling and stimulating it.

His hands retreat, leaving her frustrated for a moment. Why did he stop, she wonders? Then, she figures it out. He is repositioning himself, moving up. He is now sitting astride her thighs. She can feel his balls resting on top of the intersection of her thighs and ass crack. She pushes against them slightly, hoping to feel more of them with her rear end. Then she thinks, "What if he tries to put that monster in my ass? Do I pull away? It's quite a bit bigger than her man's, and it is sure to hurt, IF it will even go in."

Her fears seem to come true, and she feels him wiggle his head down between her cheeks and rest it directly on her rear entry point. His hips rotate around, rubbing his mushroom against the rose of her opening, gently pushing against it. She does not know whether to clench against him, or relax as much as she can and assist him with entry.

However, he solves her quandary by pulling back a bit, and then laying his full length into her butt cleavage. She savors the feeling, as he begins to slowly slide his length up and down the oily slick valley. Damn, that feels good, she observes. But, something is not quite right.

He lays his torso down onto hers, completely pinning her. His hands find hers, their fingers interlock, and he holds them immobile against the padded table. His face nuzzles her hair and the base of her neck, and then moves to the right side of her head. She feels his breath on her ear. It is happening so fast that she cannot think of any way to react other than accept him.

She wants to raise her head to see him, but his weight has her immobilized. His tongue traces the outside of her ear, causing a shudder throughout her body. His dick continues it's up and down motion between her cheeks, his balls deliciously being dragged over her ass.

"Good morning, dear. Are you enjoying yourself," comes the question into her right ear, softly, unexpectedly. Then it all clicks into place for her. He must have tagged out Armando when she rolled over onto her stomach, and he's been fucking with her ever since! She had a suspicion that was the case when she felt his cock against her ass -- it just wasn't what she had expected Armando's monster to feel like. At the time, however, she had been a little too preoccupied with enjoying it to question it.

"Fucker!" she exclaims softly. "Don't you dare stop now. If you do I'm gonna cut your balls off when I get off this table!"

"Oh, well. We can't have that, can we," he quips, with a chuckle. At that, he pulls back off her ass, allowing his cock to drop slightly. Pulling back forward, his head pushes against her slick labia. There is no resistance at all as it slowly pushes its way inside of her.

A deep, hoarse moan comes from her as his length slowly glides inside of her. He pushes in to the hilt, burying his full length into her womanhood. He then holds it there. Her hips slowly start to gyrate in response, her pussy pivoting around his rock hard shaft. His head is contacting her G-spot and an overwhelming urge to cum right then and there washes over her.

His rhythmic movements start, slowly at first. His length slides out slowly, until just the head remains inside. It then reverses itself, and pushes back in. Her natural lubrication, combined with the coconut oil, provides an incredibly smooth, slick motion. Her pussy is like liquid silk normally, but this is even smoother.

As his pace quickens, he pulls himself back off of her, back into a sitting position. He is now sitting across her thighs, ramming his cock into her. He looks down, and revels at the sight of his member sliding in and out between her lips. It is an incredibly erotic sight, and starts the glowing warmth building in his balls. Recognizing it will not be long before he lets loose if he keeps this up, he slows a bit.

Sensing he wants this to be a bit more leisurely experience, she matches his slow deliberate pace. Enjoying the smell of the coconut oil, the soft crash of waves on the beach, and the slight buzz from the mimosa, she is perfectly content with making this last. He slides in and out, rhythmically as he caresses her ass; they are in perfect sync. He resumes the circular motion across her anus.

Before long, the tension starts to build in her womanhood just as his strokes become stronger. He pushes all the way in, and then slides back out. She feels so warm, slick, and tight inside. His cock feels so delicious buried deep inside her pussy. Each deep stroke touches her g-spot, sending a tingle through her. Another low moan escapes from deep within her as the sensations begin to dictate her response. There is a slight slapping sound as their pace quickens, and his pelvis smacks against her coconut oil covered ass. He cock is rock hard, filling her up so completely. His finger pushes easily into her ass as his hips begin to pump faster.

She strains to push her ass against him, her body responding to his need. The electric sensation spreads from her clit throughout her pelvis as the excitement builds. His finger is probing her ass in the same rhythm, pushing her to the edge. The sensation of having both of her openings being stimulated concurrently is delicious. She arches her ass up higher, and reaches between her legs with her right hand to grab his boys. He reacts to her touch instantly, slamming against her ass harder, faster. She lets go of his balls and begins to rub her clit to match his pace.

12