Interlude 20-77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now completely nude, she takes his hand and lead him to the bathroom. The large tub is already filled. It was hot, as evidenced by the streams of vapor rising from the water. The water is swirling around, not quite at hot tub ferocity, but certainly enough to be soothing. (Being a luxury hotel, this bathroom was really decked out. This tub had a computer control that would fill and release water as needed to maintain a steady temperature. Absolute Heaven!)

As she steps into the water, she turns to look at him, standing there naked with his stiff rod 'pitching a tent' in the black mesh, and says, "Now slave, you are going to bathe me. All the preparations I normally handle before we get together, well, tonight you are going to do for me. But keep the shorts on; I don't want that snake to get loose in the water."

"You will make this as pleasurable as possible for me, but you will not pleasure yourself until I give you permission. Got it?" He nods in agreement.

Stepping into the large tub gingerly (the water is very hot), he maneuvers around behind her and takes a seat. Picking up a loofa from the ledge, he squeezes out a liberal amount from the tube of shower gel she had laid there. She pulls her long hair together, and wraps it around over her left shoulder, clearing her back to indicate where he should being his task. Gently, the loofa crosses the top of her shoulders. The warmth and sensation causes her to slump a bit, relaxing even further. Across her back, up and down to the waterline, which is right at her nipples. She raises her arms so he can wash them as well, running the sponge up her arms, and around her shoulders.

She turns to face him. In a normal tub, this would not be exactly easy, but this one is SO big that she is able to do so with some measure of grace. Her breasts are floating at water level, slightly buoyant, nipples rippling the surface like tiny waves crashing against a mountainous shore. He presses them together with his hands as he runs the sponge slowly around and over each one. The soapy lotion provides lubrication, his hands spend quite a bit more time washing/massaging her mounds than is necessary to just cleanse them. His fingers manage to pinch and roll the nipples. Her areola and nipples are still rock hard, despite the temperature of the water. When he has finished, she moves up out of the water to sit on the seat, and spread her legs apart.

The loofa is pushed under the water to soak it. More body wash finds its way onto the soft material. He runs the sponge slowly down her stomach to the V between her legs. It then follows her right thigh, across the knee, and down to the ankle. He slides the softness of the fibers up and down the entire leg, supposedly to clean it, but more for her relaxation and enjoyment than anything else. He knows she was squeaky clean before they had started this little 'charade'.

On one pass, he stops at her ankle. Cupping his hand under her heel, he brings her foot up towards his face. He leans over to kiss her toes, but she stops him with a stern "Did you ask permission?" A startled look crosses his face. He has been so caught up in the moment, he forgot the nature of the game. "May I kiss your toes?" he asks.

"No, you may not have that pleasure. You haven't earned it," she responds.

She picks up the razor from the side of the tub. Pointing it at his face, she states emphatically "Now, my bitch ... shave me."

Sliding slightly forward on the seat, she raises her right leg and rests the ankle on his left shoulder. The position takes almost all of her leg up out of the water for him to access. Putting down the sponge, he squirts a liberal wad of shower gel into his hands, and rubs them together quickly to make lather.

Starting at the ankle that is resting so close to his left ear, he softly but thoroughly massages the gel onto her skin. He takes the lather all the way down to just above her womanhood, and then begins to shave. (There really is no need to do this, for she had performed the same thing just several hours ago while preparing for their meeting. However, that wasn't the point, was it?)

Finishing up, he puts the razor down and cups his hands to rinse the remaining lather off. She turns her leg this way and that, pretending to inspect his work. Satisfied, the leg returns to the warmth of the water, to be replaced by her left. Repeating his efforts, her legs are finished. They are smooth as glass.

Spreading her legs wide, she uses her right index finger to point to his next task. Dropping a sizeable wad of gel into his right palm, he works his hands to build up a lather. Gently, carefully he applies it to her pubic area, avoiding the tender lips and folds. Retrieving the shaving instrument from the tub's ledge, he begins at the top of her bikini line. The blades glides across her bare skin. The full Brazilian she had yesterday has completely denuded the area, but it feels so good to her to have him doing this. She intently watches him as he labors, her mind linking the visual turn on to the feelings radiating from her womanhood.

His hand twists and slides the razor over her delicate areas. Once finished, he puts down the blade, cups water in his hands, and rinses the remaining lather off. His rinses are a bit more complete than necessary, straying to lightly graze her lips. She starts to chastise him, but it feels wonderful, so he escapes her wrath.

His head starts to move toward her naughty bits, but this time he remembers the game. "May I?" as he circles his index finger around the opening of her vagina. "Yes, you may. But don't you dare touch yourself," was her response.

He pushes his right middle finger against her lips, and they part in response. Even without the water, she was naturally lubed up. The digit easily slides in to the warmth and wetness. He feels her tighten her pelvic muscles around his finger, as she pushes her hips toward him.

"Give me an orgasm and I might let you eat my pussy," she offered, as her eyes close and she slides down to impale herself further on his finger. As she pushes against him, driving the digit all the way in, he circles his thumb across her clit lightly, eliciting a louder moan from her.

His finger withdraws, and is joined by the index finger. As he slides them back in, she grunts in recognition of the increased girth of his penetration. Bottoming out, he pulls them back outward, stopping just before he exits her tunnel. Then, back in they slide. Over and over he repeats, finger fucking her pussy.

"Slow and steady, bitch. I want to enjoy this for a while," she instructs. Then she leans back on her elbows against the edge of the tub, arches her back, and pushes her pelvis forward against his hand. His left hand joins in, fingers parting her lips to let him inside just a bit further.

With each stroke in and out of her pussy, he can feel her tension building. He lets her dictate the speed. Her hips are doing most of the work now, his hand become a hard dildo satisfying her need to grind. As she approaches orgasm, her groans become more intense as well. She pushes herself harder and harder against his hands, hips taking over from her mind. The movements are automatic, animalistic. Her mind is not in control, the deep need for satisfaction between her legs has taken control of her.

With great effort, she slows herself down. Reaching behind a potted plant on the tub's side, she surprises him by handing him a new vibrator. She had talked about needing a waterproof bathtub toy for herself, but he had not thought about it in the context of their current encounter. His hands pull away from her to grasp the toy. It is realistically shaped like a cock. The surface is the semi-realistic soft 'skin' that was all the rage in sex toys these days. The mushroom head and thick veins stand out in almost exaggerated relief, no doubt to enhance the tactile sensations as it slides in and out. The coloring is even right on, from the purplish head to the creamy tan flesh tones. He can appreciate why she chose this model. After all, when it came to sex toys, she was very demanding. He twists the cap to turn the unit on. The vibrations are strong, much stronger than any dildo he's held before. He wonders to himself if she's already made use of it.

His left thumb and index finger gently pull her lips apart. Positioning the tip of the tool on top of her clit, he lets it rest there. The vibrations instantly have an effect. She throws her head back, and a deep groan comes from deep within. He twirls the head on her love button a few times, then runs it up and down the insides of her slick lips. Her skin offers no resistance, she is so slick with moisture that the toy could be much larger and she wouldn't have a problem taking it in.

Slowly, he pushes the head into her vagina. He twists the fake cock as it slides in. Her face is clenched, he can see she is approaching her 'automatic fucking' level again.

He stops pushing the toy in when he reaches its bulged base, then slowly pulls it back out. In and out it slides. Her hips start their movements again.

Having taken her so close, he knows it will not take long at all to push her over the edge. She raises her ass completely off the seat and pushes against his hand and the vibrator, moaning even more loudly.

In less than a minute, her legs start to close. Her thighs grip his hands tightly. Her movements become shorter, and faster. It is time, and he is certain that he couldn't delay her any more, and would probably suffer bodily injury if he tried! Taking her rushed breath as his cue, he dips his left hand in the water for some lubrication, and then pushes his left thumb against her asshole. He begins tickling it. He is rewarded with a lengthy and unintelligible groan/scream. She pushes against him more, and the thumb slides its way inside.

That's enough to push her over. Her body spasms for over a minute, jerking around his finger and the fake cock. Not wanting to let go of the feeling, she pushes against him one last time, and then collapses back onto the seat. He quickly retreats from her openings, drops the toy in the water, and secures her with his arms. It wouldn't do to have her slide under the water and break her afterglow. No, she'd be pissed if he let that happen!

After letting her recover for a couple of minutes, he pulls her up to him. He gently kisses her nipples, one at a time, brushes her hair back from her face, and asks,

"Was that acceptable?"

"Barely. You can do better, I'm sure." She points at the tub's drain, indicating he is to let the water out. Poor water, it's done its job so well, but is not needed anymore!

She stands as the last of the water flows out, and reaches for the towel conveniently draped nearby. Handing him the towel, she turns her back to him, and raises her arms. He is still replaying her orgasm in his mind, when she clears her throat. He realizes this was his cue to dry her off.

He enjoys the view as he slides the towel across her body and down each leg. He squats down to dry her feet. Gently placing his hands on her hips, he turns her to face him. There he was eye level with her pussy again! He wants to taste her so badly. But, just as he was about to ask for permission, she hands him the body cream she always used after bathing.

It really isn't much of a sacrifice to run his hands over every part of her body with this cream. He chuckles to himself as he begins the task. He squirts a large amount into his right palm, and rubs his hands together to warm the cream and spread it evenly in both hands. As he rubs, the powerful scents of vanilla and coconut release into the air.

She turns away from him, and pulls her ample locks over her right shoulder. He moves up closely behind her. His cock, rock hard and pathetically ignored during all of this, brushes against her ass cheeks. Instead of protesting, she backs into him, sliding the man meat up between her cheeks. A little more torture for him, she thinks to herself.

He starts at the back of her neck and shoulders, running the cream-covered hands across her skin. Resisting the urge to go straight to her target areas, he spreads the creamy lotion all over her back, and down her arms to the elbows. Now, his hands slide over the tops of her shoulders, and slowly slide down the front of her chest. Reaching the mass of her breasts, he curves his hands underneath their roundness, finally cupping and cradling them in his palms.

He pushes his cock against her ass. Her hips push back, unable to maintain her pledge to deny him satisfaction. His hands squeeze her orbs. The lotion coats her skin. Fingers massage, and squeeze, and mash, and roll, and lift, and push together her tits. Doing this to her is one of his favorite sexual activities. Her head leans back against him, her moans indicating her satisfaction with his efforts.

Thumbs and forefingers pinch her nipples. Capturing her nubs and squeezing them hard, he pulls them out away form her chest. A whimper escapes from her throat. He pulls upwards, and lifts the heavy breasts by their tips. He shakes his hands, causing her fleshy orbs to wobble back and forth. If someone had just pinched her like this outside of sex, it would have hurt, and they would come away with a black eye, or busted nuts. While in the throes of this ecstasy, however, it is one more sensation contributing to her mounting heat.

He relaxes his hands, and allows her tits to fall slowly to their natural positions. Then, he digs his fingers in and pulls the masses of flesh back into her chest hard. The grasp is released, and the lotion covered digits begin to move down across her belly.

She can tell she is losing his attention to the task at hand as his hands glide around her hips, grasp her ass cheeks, and pulls them apart. He then grinds his cock against her a bit. She turns to face him again, and smiling, she says, "I think it's time we let the little guy out to play, don't you?" With a giggle, she grabs two handfuls of the still wet boxers and pulls them down to his feet.

"Dry off. Don't make me wait," she said as she stalks out the bathroom door.

When he emerges from the bathroom, he finds her sitting on the side of the bed.

"Come here," she commands.

He moves over in front of her, a respectful couple of feet away from her legs. She reaches out and grabs his cock, and pulls him toward her a bit more. Her left hand goes over and picks up something black off the nightstand.

"One of our mutual 'friends' suggested this little trick to me. She guaranteed it would be great for me, and thought that you might even like it a bit. Whether you do or not, I really don't care. This is about me, remember?"

His eyes are wide, but he nods his agreement. He watches her as she places the tight, elastic band over his member. Down her hands push it, until it reaches the base. Then, carefully she pushes his balls, one at a time, up through the band. Once they are in place, she gives it a bit more of an adjustment, tugging it as far down his scrotum as it will go. For the first time in his life, he's now caught in a cock ring.

The pressure is uncomfortable at first. Not pain exactly, just a very unfamiliar tug on his balls and a squeeze around his base. He looks down at what she's put him in. His cock is standing at full attention. The tightness of the ring is constricting blood flow, and causes the shaft to bounce up and down slightly in time with his pulse. His balls are pulled up to the bottom of the shaft, no longer hanging down under it. The skin is stretched tight over the mass of his 'boys'. The general visual effect is to make his stuff look quite a bit bigger than it really was. A self satisfied smirk crosses his face, but just for a second. It wouldn't do for her to see him enjoying himself!

Her right index finger slides under the tip of the mushroom head, and pushes his stiffness up towards his belly. Wetting the first two fingers of her left hand, she then lightly runs them down over his balls. The sensation is electric, almost like a current shooting up through his loins. He spasms, a gasp involuntarily escapes his lips, and his knees buckle slightly. His balls have always been a source of pleasure for him, but he's never felt anything quite like that.

Then, she blows gently on the wet skin. Without thought, his hips swivel forward, trying to push his cock against anything that will give him some relief. She's ready for it, and pulls her head back in time to keep from getting poked in the eye.

"Like that, do we?" she queries.

"Oh God, yes. Please ... please," is all he manages to get out.

She lies down lengthwise on the side of the bed. The bed is fairly low, and allows her to position herself so that her face is ever so slightly lower than his cock, and very close to it. He looks down, and sees his bobbing manhood hovering a couple of inches away from her red lips.

"Looks pretty good to you, huh?" she teases.

"Please, suck it ... please. I can't stand it!" he pleads.

"No chance. Not yet, anyway. I'm not even close to being done with you."

Her mouth opens slightly. The tongue snakes out a bit, and circles her lips, wetting them. She makes a show of getting ready to open wide and give him what he is so desperately wanting. Without thinking, he bends forward a bit, getting closer to her. Reacting quite fast, she backs off, and wags the index finger at him again, indicating that was a no-no.

He groans in frustration. His cock jerks up powerfully as she blows a slight breeze at the head. The mental frustration combined with the heightened sexual awareness (apparently caused by the ring) has his knees just about to buckle.

She lightly touches the underside of his mushroom with the tip of her right index finger's nail, and then ever so slightly glides the nail down the underside of his shaft. She is barely touching his skin, but the effect is instantaneous. He gasps again, head is thrown back, and his right knee gives way a bit causing him to bump into the bed. Giggling at him, she avoids being touched by his wayward stick.

"Keep that thing to yourself, little boy. It's not worthy of touching me. Not yet."

Satisfied that he was prepared to give her anything in order to get some attention to his private parts, she moves around on the bed. On her back, head propped up on a couple of pillows, her knees are bent. She motions for him to join her. He slides onto the bed on his belly, moving slowly up between her legs. He positions his face just an inch above her pussy, and breathes in, a combination of her natural scent, along with the vanilla and coconut fragrances. It is intoxicating.

He licks up the labia, pressing the lips apart with his tongue, running it across her clit, then back down and into her opening. He loves her taste. In and out his tongue darts, teasing the slick walls of her womanhood. He pushes his right index finger into her tunnel, while his lips pinch around her clit, pulling against it with his tongue as he sucks on the little button. He circles her anus with his left thumb as his finger continues to slide in and out of her vagina.

She begins to move against his mouth as she contracts her pelvic muscles in time with his movements. Feeling the warmth beginning to build inside, she abruptly stops.

"I want inside of me. Put your cock in there -- now!" she demands.

Rising up on his knees, he slides up between her legs and pushes them wide apart. His dick finds its way to her cunt, the head resting right on top of her clit. Normally, he'd tease her a bit, but he knows she is in no mood for any delay. Rocking back a bit, the head drops slightly into just the right position. He lunges forward, impaling her in one swift motion. She is so wet from their buildup that it causes no discomfort. Despite her natural tightness, he slides in up the hilt with little resistance. Her breath escapes in a loud gasp. Her hands close around his shoulders, nails digging into his flesh. She pulls him in, not allowing him to back out at all. Her hips begin to wildly pivot, grinding her clit into his pubic bone.